It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Duchess Kate fake her pregnancy and use a surrogate mother for the royal baby?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynic
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Don't really care.
Second.

I love the hypocrisy in statements like that...you cared enough to open the thread and make a comment didn't you..

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

I dont see Prince William publicly looking into the conspiracy theories regarding his mother's death (subject for another thread).

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Photoshopped?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

gee whiz, how many babies have you had exactly?

Maybe one or two
lol

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
Are you only going by your own experiences because observations are not allowed in these opinions?

No not just my own experiences....after four pregnancies and a network of friend's and family as well as all the other pregnant mum's I have encountered at anti natal visit's and at mother and baby groups to compare note's and baby bump's with I would consider I have some experience and knowledge on the subject.

To be fair...anything I have mentioned isn't exactly rocket science or some big secret.......

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Double post........

edit on 27-7-2013 by Logos23 because: double post

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynic

Thank you for your "Cynic-al" answer but the british people should care as an artificially inseminated surrogate raises the spectre of the validity of the royal bloodline succession.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The suggestion that Kate didn't have her own baby is ludicrous. This thread is a waste of space.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by Cynic

Thank you for your "Cynic-al" answer but the british people should care as an artificially inseminated surrogate raises the spectre of the validity of the royal bloodline succession.

The British people shouldn't care because what your suggesting is just stupid and poorly thought out.

You have no motive for using a surrogate, you have no possible surrogate nor any reasoning as to how they'd stop her or the medical staff or anyone else in the royal household staff spilling the beans and you base this whole nonsense thread is based solely on your poor interpretation of a few images.

It's on par, in terms of reasoning and intelligence, as claiming the US President is really a White guy who's blacked up.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Even if one was to buy into this ridiculous theory, you make the assumption that the average British person give's a rat's arse about royal bloodline's....

They could adopt a baby from a Romanian orphanage for me!......

Whilst the majority of people in this country wish to remain having a royal family ( mainly for the benefit's it reap's) most people do not idolize or worship them in any way shape or form......we tend to leave the obsessing around the Royal family to people from outside the UK!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Do you really think that the Royal Family would allow the future King to be born through a surrogate? That is Kate's job. She is to produce an heir, and a spare.

Beyonce's birth, however, is a different matter.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
If you look at the Duchess of Cornwall (Kate Middleton) when she and Prince William presented their son to the media you will notice that a) she still appears to be fully pregnant (faux prego belly?), b) she did not appear to gain weight in her pregnancy and c) in the presentation of the baby Prince William implied (24 hrs post birth) that this was the first time that they really got to see the baby and that they had some "catching up" to do.

The only concern I have had with the Duchess of Cornwall is that she is so terribly thin.

The only concern *I* have with the Duchess of Cornwall is that she might read this thread and flip out, as I am sure she recalls having a baby or two no later than some 40 years ago, and none with her stepson.

If you mean the Duchess of Cambridge.... give it a rest. Please.
No offense, but this type of speculation is SO ridiculous.

(Her post-delivery "pregnant" belly: the uterus hasn't recovered its original size yet.
Her relatively modest weight gain during the pregnancy: perfectly normal; my own mother only gained 11 kilos, the perfect weight increase for pregnancy, according to the doctors.
Will's comments: they are called a sense of humor.)

edit on 27-7-2013 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I don't buy the surrogate thing.

Also, she's the Duchess of Cambridge, not Cornwall...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

Haha, good spot -

The Duchess of Cornwall is Williams Stepmother....

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
It was beyonce who did this. You can still have a baby bump the next day. Most women do .
edit on 7/27/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Even if she did use a surrogate, it's not THAT conspiratorial. Rich people do stuff like that. Pregnancy can take a serious toll on the body and there are many people who want children but have those reservations. It could be kept secret because there are plenty of understanding potential surrogates in the world who don't want to be hounded by British royalty... and would no doubt be taken care of in life for their services. It's really not that dastardly to think about... which of course does not mean it's true but it's certainly a possibility. Regardless, I doubt they would be that offended and probably love this type of controversy.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by jcutler12888

Haha, good spot -

The Duchess of Cornwall is Williams Stepmother....

LOL, thank you. Yeah, I was a bit confused as to how the fact of who she actually is had slipped through the cracks given all the speculation on the woman!

Duchess Catherine (Kate) of Cambridge is the wife of Prince William of Wales and mother of Prince George of Cambridge. Duchess Camilla of Cornwall is the stepmother of Prince William of Wales. HUGE difference, LOL.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Yeah they discovered a surrogate was required when it was found out that, due to epigenetic factors affecting Williams DNA, Kate was pregnant with a litter of Corgi pups.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Oh dear, you were serious. I thought it was a joke.

Really? Hmmm.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I was also puzzled by the huge after birth belly of Kate and did my own thread:

Kate Middleton still pregnant

general consensus from a lot of women with their own experience was, it is quite normal to still have a big belly so short after pregnancy, uterus still has to build back, especially with a big boy of 8plus pounds.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I'm a conspiracy nut, and I love a good conspiracy but I don't think we have one here with Kate's pregnancy. I'm tall and I carried exactly like Kate and I walked out of the hospital after 36 hours of giving birth. My stomach was not flat at all, in fact it looked similar to Kate's and I remember crying because I thought it would go back to being the way it was before pregnancy!

Kate definitely carried her own child. She is thin, and that will make a post partum belly stick out even more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join