It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking, Zimmerman sighting

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I saw GZ helping a mother duck and her ducklings cross a busy highway two days ago. Apparently he would have been out on the streets doing good before this but he was busing donating all his bodily organs for transplant surgeries.

George Zimmerman is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life -- or am I mixing him up with Raymond Shaw?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Damn and no black panthers around with guns

They could have shot him and claimed they felt their life was in danger and walked.
edit on 23-7-2013 by Onslaught2996 because: OOOPS

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Lol the new ats batman
that was a good one. Probably should be the official mascot for ats the way he's praised and worshipped around here.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onslaught2996
Damn and no black panthers around with guns

They could have shot him and claimed they felt their life was in danger and walked.
edit on 23-7-2013 by Onslaught2996 because: OOOPS

this post is a good "poster boy" for all the RACIST induced hate that has been plaguing the US ever since the shooting happened. RACIST hate that has been pushed by RACISTS such as Al Shrpton, the BIASED media, and even RACISM held by those that are in authority within the government, including the PRESIDENT, the head of the DOJ Eric H. Holder, the Florida DA's office etc. these people should be investigated by the DOJ for their racism but sadly how can that happen when the HEAD of the DOJ is one of those who needs to be investigated? at the very least since he has shown his RACIAL BIAS Eric Holder should be removed from his post so JUSTICE will not be tainted by HIS RACISM .

sadly this comment has is nowhere near a single instance in comments about this story that Zimmerman helped SAVE people that he had no legal obligation to do. he apparently was not even a witness to the accident, but a passerby who saw a need and stopped to help. but no since that is not helping the portrayal of this man who was FOUND NOT GUILTY, as a racist murdering thug, i have seen MANY such comments on any story from the media i have read. from those calling it a "set up", those who make crack comments like holding the driver at gunpoint till the police arrived, and such, to things like this post that read like veiled THREATS against Zimmermans life. all this trying to detract the GOOD this man has done since it does not sit well with the RACIAL HATRED people have that want to see this man RAILROADED for DARING to kill someone of a specific group, whether or not it was self defense. yes RACIAL HATRED is ALIVE AND WELL IN THE US, it is just not where these RACISTS would have you think it is. it really is a sad comment on modern society that such racial hatred is not only IGNORED by many but indeed given free rein when it comes from a specific RACIAL GROUP.

the man did something honorable and good, why can't SOME PEOPLE see past their HATE to see it? just as disturbing in many ways is WHY did it take so long for this story to hit the media? Zimmerman was ACQUITTED on July 13, this apparently happened FOUR DAYS AFTER to put it on the 17th, yet the story is STALLED and not released until July 22, FIVE DAYS later. why so long a delay? was it because it COULD have had the effect of stopping some of the hatred against this INNOCENT MAN? thus possibly REDUCING some of the RACIAL TENSIONS that were at their height during that time? if you want to look for conspiracy see with this news story then THAT is the place it seems to be.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceSaviour

Well he isn't racist because he has black ancestry, black friends, tutored black children, and took a black girl to prom.

I don't think we need any more proof that he isn't racist. Even the FBI looked into his history and said he wasn't racist.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
All those people that witnessed the crash scene and not one with a cellphone that took a picture? Hmmm.....

Last Wednesday?

Something doesn't pass the smell test here folks.

Why wait 6 days to report this story?

And, of course, the standard ATS mantra.....PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

"Saved family from an overturned car"

^ So what is it, a car or a truck? One man, or a family?

These MSM need to get their ducks in a row before releasing their stories, true or false.

The sad thing is, general conspiracies aside, the Media has been caught red handed countless times for outright lies- I see no reason why this story is any different.

This is interesting though, weren't they trying to insight riots by releasing the verdict in the hot summertime? Now he's a good guy?
Who knows, maybe two media mafia lords are squabbling for Social Engineer of the Year award.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Looks like Mr. TeleTubby is the new ATS Batman

He didn't gain all that weight until he was endlessly persecuted by the main stream media and the race baiters.

All of this smells like a BS PR stunt aided by the sandford police department...the same police department that refused to arrest George Zimmerman for 44 days

:shk: The police department didn't arrest Zimmerman because .. *drum roll* .. they HAD NO EVIDENCE in which to arrest him on. If you had watched the trial, you would have educated yourself on this subject and seen for yourself that Zimmerman never should have been arrested and never should have been charged.

I hope he sues the hell out of the media, the black panthers, and the prosecutor who called him a 'murderer' on TV right after the verdict. And I hope he gets a heck of a lot of $$ and gets the people fired who pushed to have him arrested on NOTHING.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoreallyknows
I'm not buying this story at all its waaaaay too convenient in my opinion

... or maybe you aren't buying the story because it doesn't match the 'guilty of murder'
notion that you have manufactured about Zimmerman in your own mind. Facts are facts.
He isn't guilty of murder. He helped a family who had a car accident. Truth is truth.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I"m self editing ..... nevermind.
edit on 7/23/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trubl
reply to post by muse7

Lol the new ats batman
that was a good one. Probably should be the official mascot for ats the way he's praised and worshipped around here.

Praised and worshiped? I don't see any of that. Most of the people I see DEFENDING (what you should have said) Mr. Zimmerman are doing it based on the idea that the justice system ran its course determined not guilty and don't want emotional people to change the system because they FEEL that the verdict was wrong.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Thanks for posting I am not ignoring you poster, I am reading all the replies,

contemplating,

What can I say ?
edit on 093131p://bTuesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I think he was seen wearing this shirt....

Zimmer man!

This is interesting though, weren't they trying to insight riots by releasing the verdict in the hot summertime? Now he's a good guy?

No, they released the verdict on a Sat. night when people were out having fun to AVOID riots.

edit on 23-7-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I think he was seen wearing this shirt....

Zimmer man!

No, they released the verdict on a Sat. night when people were out having fun to AVOID riots.

edit on 23-7-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

I was waiting for the shirt to show up.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
"Zimmerman, Zimmerman
he's an over-active thyroid kinda man
Sees a truck on it's side
waddles right over and
saves some lives
Oh yeah, here comes the Zimmerman."

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

And nobody said anything when two black kids shot a white baby and mother in the face!!!! The President and the DOJ, The Presidents of all the media networks should be locked up for making this guy seem guilty before and after the trial.

He is innocent so people need to leave him alone!!!! Lets put a tracker on the real criminals like Obama and Holder!

See how far people get with that one.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

People in my neighborhood next to mine were shooting off fireworks when the Jury came back with their decision.

A lot of black people live there, it was priceless!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
"Zimmerman, Zimmerman
he's an over-active thyroid kinda man
Sees a truck on it's side
waddles right over and
saves some lives
Oh yeah, here comes the Zimmerman."

you nut.

edit on 103131p://bTuesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

I remember that, it is an insult to most in the black community, don't think for a second they don't know what is going on with Obama.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Attention Zimmerman sighted,yes, the news used the term Zimmerman sighting, kinda like bigfoot.

abcnews.go.com...

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week. Florida Highway Patrol is now handling the case, McAuliffe said.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom

That is all.

I see 25 people flagged this race baiting headlined story of a compulsion assistance effort. Barry sure found a button to make people forget his criminal activities in DC with his criminal activities trying to start a race war with hispanics(aka whites) and blacks.
What would Jesus say? I'm very thankful friends of mine aren't getting snowed into this crap.
edit on 23-7-2013 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join