It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking, Zimmerman sighting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

He will probably get sued because he did not use the proper neck support techniques when pulling the individual out..

Thank god for the Good Samaritan Act.

He really doesn't need that kind of problem right now.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
My MAN, Georgie!!!

I wish Zimmerman was my neighbor.....

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Any of you thug apologists have any heartwarming stories of Trayvon helping people in need?

I'll wait...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoreallyknows
I'm not buying this story at all its waaaaay too convenient in my opinion

And I must admit I do find it surprising that here on ATS so many people brought it hook-line and sinker

Again I think this is waaaaay to convenient , wondering if it's to over shadow this news that is sure to get very interesting soon Possib le Jury Tampering in Zimmerman Case
edit on 22-7-2013 by whoreallyknows because: (no reason given)

If this was staged, we would already know the life stories of the individuals in the SUV and they would most certainly be black... but we don't. All we know is Zimmerman helped someone, no conspiracy here, just a good deed. Hard to imagine huh?

edit on 22-7-2013 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I think Mr. Zimmerman is a good person. The people who hate him are quite dangerous as nothing will please them. Whether he dies or goes to jail for 1500 life terms, they will not be happy.

Here George does a very admirable deed! Even though he knows his life is in danger, what does he do? He puts his own life in danger by helping a family from an accident, and then waits around to give a statement to the police!

How long must this man be in a prison that has no physical bars?
"To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover the prisoner was you!"

Do they not remember all the facts of the case?
Do they not remember he was found not guilty by a jury of his peers?
Do they not remember all this?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I'm sure NBC is trying to obtain the 911 call right now so their 'editors' can play with it.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
so, Zimmerman helps save 4 Americans [well done !!
]... and our dear leader ... obama ... watches 4 Americans die (Benghazi)

ETA: oh yeah, didn't that obama guy order the drone killing of a teenager, not so long ago ??

... but yeah, Zimmerman is a bad guy, sure, sure.

at least Zimmerman has character worth defending ... obama ? ... not so much.
edit on 22-7-2013 by Honor93 because: add txt

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is about Zimmerman and the car crash......

Not the trial...the jury...the DOJ....the royal baby or the ACLU.
--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

You are responsible for your own posts.

Posts will continue to be removed......with further actions for those who continue to derail.....

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The family George Zimmerman rescued from horrific car wreck on Florida highway last week - less than a mile from where he shot Trayvon Martin dead

Father of two, Mr Gerstle, 52, was driving onto the off ramp of the highway when he lost control of the vehicle resulting in the terrifying crash that left him, his wife and two children aged eight and four trapped.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... on-Martin-dead.html#ixzz2Zpst1BO2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

edit on 103131p://bMonday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This thread has made me happy and sad. Forgive the emotionalism, but that's what I have right now.

I'm really glad that people were rescued from a truck. I'm not too surprised that Zimmerman was involved. For better or worse, he's always been willing to get involved and the accident did occur in his home town. Odds weren't great, but a lot better than the lottery.

I'm sad because of what I see some posters displaying. What type of mind, what type of heart, finds pain in accepting good, because it happens to someone they don't like?

If they rejected (they like to say "questioned") all news equally, that would merely make them eccentric nuisances without real harm in them. But this? "If I like the news it's true, if I don't like it, it's false," is no way for a reasonable person to be.

Some comments: "There was jury tampering." Perhaps, but the judge approves any jury treatment, and a retrial after a not guilty verdict is very rare.

A retrial is only granted if there were serious errors in the original trial requiring a reversal of the verdict, and the court finds that a new trial should take place.
Look at the facts of the case, there won't be a retrial, and neither Zimmerman nor his lawyers had anything to do with it. In the case of jury tampering the cure is a trial on those charges, not a retrial.

"The rescue might have had something to do with the ACLU changing it's mind." No, the accident occurred at 5:45 p.m. on the 18th. The ACLU letter was dated the 18th. The staff did not stay up past 6 p.m. just to draft a letter that could be done anytime.

"The rescue cancelled the protest headlines." Anything would have cancelled the protest headlines. The protests were a dud, nothing to cover after a few days.

"It's a PR stunt made up by the Police and Zimmerman." Why would the Police go along with this? They have no motive save that originating in cloud-cuckoo land. And why would Zimmerman make it up? He's already not guilty, the people who hate him still hate him. How does he benefit?

It's been well said that Zimmerman will never be entirely free. But neither will those who harbor such great hate in their hearts, and for those people I am deeply sorrowful.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thanks for sharing the link. I couldn't find anything on the family when this story first broke earlier today.

Now I wonder if there are any images of GZ helping with the wreck from a passerby. that would lay to rest some of the 'it was staged' theories. Finding the family was good enough imo.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
A little update (or different source, or whatever):

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
8:26 p.m. EDT, July 22, 2013

George Zimmerman, the man recently acquitted in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, helped rescue a family from an overturned SUV last week, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said Monday.

According to sheriff's spokeswoman Heather Smith, deputies were called to the crash about 5:45 p.m. Wednesday. A Ford Explorer — with two children and their parents inside — had gone off the road and rolled over in the area of Interstate 4 and State Road 46, Smith said.

By the time a deputy arrived, Zimmerman and another man "had already helped assist the family by getting them out of the overturned vehicle," Smith said.

"Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after making contact with the deputy," Smith said in an emailed statement. "There were no reports of injuries to the vehicle occupants."

The Sheriff's Office later released a traffic accident report. Zimmerman and the other man are not mentioned in the report.

Authorities also released several 911 calls reporting the crash. Callers described the vehicle on its side and bystanders helping. None mentioned Zimmerman specifically in the audio, though parts of the calls were apparently redacted.

"It's smoking pretty bad ... it's on its side," one caller said of the SUV, later adding: "Everyone seems to be OK."

Said another caller: "We just saw a SUV just got turned over on I-4 … There's other people that are helping the people."

www.orlandosentinel.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join