It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apology Thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
reply to post by wildtimes

Hey wildtimes! Nice to see you again!
You said: I'm sorry that I hurt my children and family and people I loved when I made bad choices in relationships based on emotions - I'm sorry that I was so 'romantic' that I couldn't see what my actions were doing to others.
(Yessss....me too. SO sorry. Truly.)

As for the 'flute playing girls'....I'm sorry I opened my spit valve and emptied it on your shoes, lol.

HomerinNC.....Yeah, my secret's out. I'm sorry, but big dark eyes and a smoke hanging outta your mouth...is just too badass sexy, hehe.
jacygirl

i knew you loved me
lol

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
*eats Rod's lunch and plants the wrappers in Little's desk*

I forgive you Homer. I WANT Rodinus to think I ate his lunch- I'm planning to ambush him with dual rolling pins!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

And to that one person who is out there, somewhere, possibly reading these words. There is a massive empty hole in me where you used to belong. I miss you so much and I am so sorry that I let you down and behaved so horribly. I with, very much, that I could undo the damage I caused.
reply to post by Hefficide

I'm sorry you feel this way, Heff.....but could there be a chance to set things right?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

No. I don't think that is possible. I wish it were.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'd apologize, but for the life of me I can't think of a damned thing I have to apologize for. Sorry 'bout that!

On second thought, I'm sorry Chris Matthews was left with the erroneous impression that he had authority to apologize for an entire race of people, most of whom he's never even met, much less knows, or has the power-of-attorney signed to allow him to speak on their behalf. The size of the balls on that guy! I dunno how he gets his pants on in the mornings over 'em!

OB: I have it on good authority that your husband thinks frenetically making up for lost time makes the "down-time" worth the wait... I wouldn't think that would require an apology.

Well, not the verbal sort, anyhow. Bake him a cake or learn to play checkers or something!

Stay away from carrot cake, though. I'm pretty sure with all the food theft going on in this thread, it would wind up in beezzer's paunch, and Heff would wake up from a stupor with magic marker drawings all over him and carrot cake crumbs at the corners of his mouth, with a ticked off husband giving him the hairy eyeball!

edit on 2013/7/21 by nenothtu because: Stupid smileys - they can't read what I'm thiinking!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I'm sorry I read through this thread.

All you bastages have me now thinking about all the a-hole things I've done in my life.

*sigh*

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

... especially you, Mr. Bunny Rabbit

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I am sooooo sorry for putting extra strong laxatives in my lunch Homer

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

I forgive you Homer. I WANT Rodinus to think I ate his lunch- I'm planning to ambush him with dual rolling pins!

Please forgive me for exchanging your solid oak rolling pins for balsa wood ones whilst you were out having your hearing aid fixed Little.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I am sorry my first post wasn't funny!

You guys are killing me hahaha

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm sorry for many things.

To the girl in sixth grade....I'm sorry I didn't stand up for you when you were being bullied. You deserved better.

To my assistant band director.....I apologize for calling you those horrid names. I had no idea words could hurt so much.

To my father.....I'm sorry I laughed when you gave me a pizza cutter for Christmas. You were right, I do like pizza and it made sense.

To my first husband.....I'm sorry we couldn't work things out. I wish you well.

To my son....I'm sorry I don't always understand what you need. I love you with all my heart.

To myself.....I'm sorry for all the negative self doubt I've put you through over the years. I'm sorry I trusted a certain friend when I should have run.

Ahhhh. Feels good.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
I am sorry my first post wasn't funny!

You guys are killing me hahaha

Ahh, my friend....and I am sorry that I wasn't serious, when I read some of the heartfelt emotions on here.

Seriously, I can relate to quite a lot....and knowing how "I" hurt inside, I'm sorry that "YOU" do too.

Thanks...for sharing here with us.
jacygirl

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join