It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apology Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Re: this thread;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I figure that if Chris Matthews can apologise for all white people, then I can provide a space for anyone else who wants to apologise.

I'll start (of course)

I'm sorry for not having super powers to keep Battlestar Galactica, Firefly or The Tick on the air.

I'm sorry I didn't take Occupy seriously.

I'm sorry I ate all the donuts in the ATS breakroom and blamed it on Heff.

I'm sorry I voted for Romney last time.

I'm sorry, but I still like Sarah Palin.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I'm sorry I voted for Romney last time. I'm sorry, but I still like Sarah Palin.

And you should be...Bad Bunny!

I'm sorry that I am turning 50 tomorrow and can't remember all I have to be sorry for....
Well, except there was this one time...at band camp...

But some deserved it.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Peace

Peace

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

What happens in band camp. . . . . stays in band camp!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by jude11

What happens in band camp. . . . . stays in band camp!

Only the doctor can say whether or not it stayed there.

If not...he's got the salve...

Peace

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
...I'm sorry, but I still like Sarah Palin.

Hormones and Rabbits, well...it's a well-known phenomenon. It's how all those little 'Thumper Palin-Beezers' are born and need eradicating by the TPTB. But, yeah, she is kind o' cute fer a grandma...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'm sorry that I was in band camp with Jude and I saw what happened......Oh no, I'm gonna have nightmares tonight!!!!!

edit on 19-7-2013 by playernumber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I am sorry I was a bad boyfriend to a really awesome girl.

I am sorry I stole tangerines from an old lady when I was a kid.

I am sorry it took me this long to really get my life in proper order.

I am sorry I don't yet own property in Hawaii.

I am sorry I didn't vote for Stephen Colbert in the last election.

I am sorry I have abandoned ATS too many times.

I'm sorry for not having super powers to keep Battlestar Galactica, Firefly or The Tick on the air.

I love all those shows so much!
edit on 19-7-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Seriously? I need to apologize to HomerNC, all this time I knew it was a lie that Heff took them but I always thought Homer did it. Sorry Homer and Beezzer shame on you.
edit on 19-7-2013 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I'm sorry that I am turning 50 tomorrow

As in July 20th??

July 20th I will be turning 31! Yikes. Another 4 hours or so!

Happy Birthday!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by beezzer

Seriously? I need to apologize to HomerNC, all this time I knew it was a lie that Heff took them but I always thought Homer did it. Sorry Homer and Beezzer shame on you.
edit on 19-7-2013 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

I was the one who put powdered sugar and the empty Krispy Kreme box on Heff's desk.

Sorry.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I'm sorry that I am turning 50 tomorrow and can't remember all I have to be sorry for.... Well, except there was this one time...at band camp...

OMG, that was you!?!?

Happy Birthday btw.

In the spirit of Chris Matthews - as a white woman, I would like to apologize for Nancy Pelosi.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by jude11

I'm sorry that I am turning 50 tomorrow

As in July 20th??

July 20th I will be turning 31! Yikes. Another 4 hours or so!

Happy Birthday!

Yup,

Back at ya youngster...

Peace

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by playernumber13
I'm sorry that I was in band camp with Jude and I saw what happened......Oh no, I'm gonna have nightmares tonight!!!!!

edit on 19-7-2013 by playernumber13 because: (no reason given)

I tried to warn everyone but ya just had to look...

Serves you right!

Peace

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I'm sorry I haven't figured out a way to remove my fiscal consent from the brutal, imperialist, blood-thirsty, resource plundering, American war machine.

That's what I'm sorry for.

I keep paying my taxes and going to work because I don't know what else to do.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Pfffftt... I knew it was you the whole time because there was a bunny print in the eclairs. I kept telling the rest of the staff that Krispy Kreme didn't make anything with raisins... but they just kept eating anyway. They'd been on a Red Bull binge and were totally out control. By the time I finally got one of them to realize that I was not a hallucination - all of the leftovers were toast. In their caffeine fueled stupor they utterly contaminated the evidence pool and I ended up taking the rap.

It wasn't as bad as it sounds. My punishment was to clean the staff bathrooms for a month and I just made Davespanners do it.

As for apologies?

If you are reading these words, and you have ever spoken to me or read anything I have written - there is a 67.2 chance that I owe you an apology for something or other. This, by the way, is it. Don't expect more. I'm really bad about social skills and this, tragically, is as good as it is going to get, so suck it up buttercup.

I would also like to apologize for my previous apology. That was absolutely unacceptable.

And to that one person who is out there, somewhere, possibly reading these words. There is a massive empty hole in me where you used to belong. I miss you so much and I am so sorry that I let you down and behaved so horribly. I with, very much, that I could undo the damage I caused.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

And to that one person who is out there, somewhere, possibly reading these words. There is a massive empty hole in me where you used to belong. I miss you so much and I am so sorry that I let you down and behaved so horribly. I with, very much, that I could undo the damage I caused.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I'm sorry I didn't take "Anonymouse" seriously when he made a you tube video and said Slayer69 was a government paid agent who interferes with the revelation of illuminati secrets on ATS.

I'm sorry I never really thought of Wierd Al Yankovic as a serious artist.

I'm sorry I never played fantasy football because I thought it was Dungeons and Dragons for jocks.

I'm sorry I didn't pay more attention to Ross Perot's pie charts.

I'm sorry but I broke up with my last girlfriend when I found out she loves Honey Boo Boo.

I'm sorry but I really can't stand that chick from "The Closer."

edit on 20-7-2013 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Weehoo all this from one numpty on the telly speaking on his own behalf for the behalf of everyone, but mostly his viewers, I'd guess.

You guys would seriously blow a gasket if your political national leader went on public telly and publicly announced an official national apology for things you didn't have any control over and that you play no part in continuing.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

edit on 20-7-2013 by neo96 because: I am sorry the NSA took this post offline because it was deemed classfied material.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I suppose if we are admitting our deeds, I need to apologize to you beezzer, I know that no one likes to talk about it, but remember that day last year when the coffee was really bad? It was me. I collected your raisins for some time and replaced them in the whole been grinder. I know everyone blames you quietly under their breath but it was me. MWAHAHAHAHA.(oops, shhh,) Sorry.
edit on 20-7-2013 by Agarta because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join