It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetism Can Alter Morality and Decision Making

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I'll tell ya one thing that's clear from that document: The military and military-industrial complex understand the dangers of EMF, eh?

And what does "danger" suggest? EMF/P Weapons, that's what. As in:

"If it's dangerous that means we can mess folk up with it, right?"

And what do 'weapons' suggest? $$BUCKS$$ that's what. And control. Yeah, they got stuff.

www.dtic.mil...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Exactly. I was certain that you were one this would not be lost on.....the point of my posting that particular link. It gives very little away, but the fact it exists and has the cautions and procedures for caution that it does SPEAKS VOLUMES about this being very real. And non lethal? HA. Think again.

Once more, Deepthought,newsvine is an excellent resource, as well. If interested, I have many more links and sources.
Tetra50

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
And yes, the ultimate end goal here is penultimate control......on every single level.
fourth, fifth or i lost count line....
tetra

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
reply to post by The GUT

Exactly. I was certain that you were one this would not be lost on.....the point of my posting that particular link. It gives very little away, but the fact it exists and has the cautions and procedures for caution that it does SPEAKS VOLUMES about this being very real. And non lethal? HA. Think again.

Once more, Deepthought,newsvine is an excellent resource, as well. If interested, I have many more links and sources.
Tetra50

Yes, I am interested. What I find most helpful for myself and folk that are new to the subject are official papers that reference these subjects.

EMF has been of intense interest to the science arm of the intelligence apparatus for at least 60 years. It holds potential answers to a lot of questions we have here at ATS.

The evidence is there, the waters have been muddied, both purposely and memetically, but just the documents alone, for the researcher with grit, shed considerable light on some looniness, sure, but their diabolical looniness and sociopathy, not ours. Ahem.

Our generation was anticipated it seems. At least some think-tank's version of us. "Blowback" and societal unrest have not only been studied quite prolifically, but so have "measures" and technologies that support a coping strategy.

edit on 19-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

My belief, though off topic now, is that our generation being anticipated and the blow-back you speak of, was always just part of the Hageliian (problem, reaction, solution) situation, that had its roots in MK Ultra, which I read you wrote earlier you felt never stopped. Despite the hearings, again in the early 70's, no, it did not. Never has.
And in the "cyclical nature of time," shall we say, and I am being purposefully cryptic here because that is WAY off topic, it was predicated, created, planned, anticipated all along, IMHO. But this is another subject for another thread and day.
In other words, the point has always been to have a ruling class, in control of a slave class......and that is only one layer of it.
I will post other links as I find them amongst my research.
Tetra50

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Great thread... I have been trying to tell people they have company inside their head and to be critical of their own thinking, go deep and always think twice. People don't listen to me even after working for a dod contractor that built training simulators for tanks, choppers, humvees, etc & then scored a new PTSD contract involving a doctor that specialized in EEGs and instructional modeling... they subliminally influence trainees using EMF through headsets. It's called neurofeedback, they perform it in the field on upset soldiers who don't want to complete their missions. I believe it was Northrop that began employing it for actual use in the field.

I call it the mindlink and it can do many things. It has various forms, adaptations and can be very high level tech or kind of low level hacking by dangerous novices such as improvised hand held police radars or microwave ovens to harass your neighbors. It tends to be very active and pronounced on the edge of sleep stages and that is an opportunistic time to convey an intelligent message or visual. It can also be used to induce intense stress. It is hijacked alien tech and yes, they use it on the public. This is how ETs can communicate telepathically and humans adapted it with machines and use the same tech from ETs to try to steer people away from "outside contact"- what they call parasitic contact that goes against government agenda and I can often hear them trying to be convincing (yet obviously manipulative to me)... in vain, because I became aware of it and can actually hear them and figure out what they are trying to do or trying to interrupt. They harass anyone on a contactee list as well as making any random person they become focused on do violent crimes if they so chose, including terrorism.You can never fully trust yourself until you become aware of this tech and it is very real. If you are harassed, they will also harass those close to you. Even if you know, if you are one who is harassed, be ready to have some very inflamed days no matter how resistant you are... they will attempt to trigger you until you can't take it anymore or until you stop whatever it is that makes them target you or you die, one or the other.

You can chose to ignore all of this and hope they don't harass you but they might anyway and you will never know it because you will only have yourself to blame for having those thoughts... because you shut the idea that something could have effected your thinking completely out of your mind. I'm not saying blame everything on mind control but be aware... be self conscious of your own thoughts and you will have no room to blame things on outside control... because you will start resisting it. You will still only have yourself to blame if you do something stupid but at least you will be aware.

If it were not for the guidance and support from one who is well acquainted with how this works and his constant "checking in" with me no matter how they try to intervene, I probably would not be alive today.

this is one of the most important issues of our time because man will have to immunize himself to this... and in the process, come to control it as an individual and learn to utilize it as a form of communication and learning... unless he destroys himself first because he is a tool of it RIGHT NOW. It is a new level and we cannot escape this fact. We are advancing and this cannot be stopped. it has to be faced. Humankind has to realize it's tendency to become easily corrupted and face that the ego can be torn down and exposed, laid bare and that an advanced being can read your very thoughts... just as we have read in our dogma, therefore you must scrutinize and be critical of your thoughts as though they might not even belong to you but still own them as you would own any part of mankind as your brethren and seek to understand truth, correct, self discipline, teach, learn, forgive another as you would yourself in light of repentance... because you could have stepped into any shoes in this life, just as you could have any number of thoughts inside your head. You do not know who you were before this life and therefore do you really know what spirit it is that drives you? Be aware.

It's not just a few people. You may very well have company inside your head. Be aware. They could be good, they could be bad.

You can usually tell when it's the government though because it's more like schizophrenia than a telepathic message. For it to make no sense is kind of like a government insignia. They are big babies playing with machines. When it is from a higher source it is much more elegant and all inclusive, patient and progressive.

Ok, I'm very critical of the govt. I can admit that but they keep happiness outside of my reach so I'm not going to give them any mercy on this. If they took your happiness away, you would hate them too & no internet arguing patriot would change your mind no matter how many clever things he thought he had to say.
edit on 19-7-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
some interesting remarks were made by sri yukteswah, who was yogananda paramhansa's guru. he writes in "holy science" that our sun moves around its parent star (maybe alcione of the pliades) in an elliptical orbit. this gives rise to the 4 great ages, sattya, treta, dvapara, and lastly kali yuga whose climate is 1/4 virtue and 3/4 sin. we are in kali yugaat the moment.
he states that when we are furthest from our parent sun we lose the knowledge of the electricities and magnetism, have a shorter life span and generally screw up. it seems that spirituality is related to these electromagnetic qualities.
also i dont go out of my way to experience it but when i get an electric shock(240V) i feel better afterwards.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
Great thread... I have been trying to tell people they have company inside their head and to be critical of their own thinking, go deep and always think twice. People don't listen to me even after working for a dod contractor that built training simulators for tanks, choppers, humvees, etc & then scored a new PTSD contract involving a doctor that specialized in EEGs and instructional modeling... they subliminally influence trainees using EMF through headsets. It's called neurofeedback, they perform it in the field on upset soldiers who don't want to complete their missions. I believe it was Northrop that began employing it for actual use in the field.

I call it the mindlink and it can do many things. It has various forms, adaptations and can be very high level tech or kind of low level hacking by dangerous novices such as improvised hand held police radars or microwave ovens to harass your neighbors. It tends to be very active and pronounced on the edge of sleep stages and that is an opportunistic time to convey an intelligent message or visual. It can also be used to induce intense stress. It is hijacked alien tech and yes, they use it on the public. This is how ETs can communicate telepathically and humans adapted it with machines and use the same tech from ETs to try to steer people away from "outside contact"- what they call parasitic contact that goes against government agenda and I can often hear them trying to be convincing (yet obviously manipulative to me)... in vain, because I became aware of it and can actually hear them and figure out what they are trying to do or trying to interrupt. They harass anyone on a contactee list as well as making any random person they become focused on do violent crimes if they so chose, including terrorism.You can never fully trust yourself until you become aware of this tech and it is very real. If you are harassed, they will also harass those close to you. Even if you know, if you are one who is harassed, be ready to have some very inflamed days no matter how resistant you are... they will attempt to trigger you until you can't take it anymore or until you stop whatever it is that makes them target you or you die, one or the other.

You can chose to ignore all of this and hope they don't harass you but they might anyway and you will never know it because you will only have yourself to blame for having those thoughts... because you shut the idea that something could have effected your thinking completely out of your mind. I'm not saying blame everything on mind control but be aware... be self conscious of your own thoughts and you will have no room to blame things on outside control... because you will start resisting it. You will still only have yourself to blame if you do something stupid but at least you will be aware.

If it were not for the guidance and support from one who is well acquainted with how this works and his constant "checking in" with me no matter how they try to intervene, I probably would not be alive today.

this is one of the most important issues of our time because man will have to immunize himself to this... and in the process, come to control it as an individual and learn to utilize it as a form of communication and learning... unless he destroys himself first because he is a tool of it RIGHT NOW. It is a new level and we cannot escape this fact. We are advancing and this cannot be stopped. it has to be faced. Humankind has to realize it's tendency to become easily corrupted and face that the ego can be torn down and exposed, laid bare and that an advanced being can read your very thoughts... just as we have read in our dogma, therefore you must scrutinize and be critical of your thoughts as though they might not even belong to you but still own them as you would own any part of mankind as your brethren and seek to understand truth, correct, self discipline, teach, learn, forgive another as you would yourself in light of repentance... because you could have stepped into any shoes in this life, just as you could have any number of thoughts inside your head. You do not know who you were before this life and therefore do you really know what spirit it is that drives you? Be aware.

It's not just a few people. You may very well have company inside your head. Be aware. They could be good, they could be bad.

You can usually tell when it's the government though because it's more like schizophrenia than a telepathic message. For it to make no sense is kind of like a government insignia. They are big babies playing with machines. When it is from a higher source it is much more elegant and all inclusive, patient and progressive.

Ok, I'm very critical of the govt. I can admit that but they keep happiness outside of my reach so I'm not going to give them any mercy on this. If they took your happiness away, you would hate them too & no internet arguing patriot would change your mind no matter ho

Great information. I have written a thread on this topic myself, but didn't want to mention it really, bc I was not interested in upstaging OP's thread. But in the interest of the "health and well being of humanity, and all of us"
I think it now pertinent to mention.

Occasionally I see members post about this topic and it seems the purpose is to make us all who believe we suffer from its effects appear as schizophrenics or mentally challenged in other ways, perhaps just seeking attention. This saddens me, and occasionally, quite truthfully, angers me. After writing my own account of what I had suffered for many years, I have paid a certain price. I won't get into that, but I will say, it is obvious to you if you have a modicum of sanity (and I am fifty and have lived through many experiences) that schizophrenia does not present onset at the age of 40 or so.....

There is often a price to be paid to speak up about something, especially if it is part and parcel of a long term goal of worldwide control of a whole species and population, which I believe this is. And I chose, in particular, to reply to your post, because you seemed to understand this quite clearly. Look at my lack of avatar and signature: Whose mind is it? And we have nothing left to lose but that. I believe that and have lived it, and know it to be so. And worse, I see so many acting on outside stimuli, and totally distracted at what they believe reality to be, when they are under so many different influences and paying attention to the things that matter the least. I do not blame them, mind you. I am of the belief that when we lose empathy and sympathy for anyone, we lose a part of ourselves that connects with humanity that loses us in the process. In other words, you cannot expect understanding for yourself when that time comes, if you have lost the ability to give it to others.

Your post is informative and brings specific and pertinent knowledge and illustrates and spells out just how important, crucial, even, this subject matter is now and in the future. We are truly fighting a battle for our minds this very day, and every day hence, and therefore, for our souls, as well. Which goes on to apply to the post after yours---I am sorry I forget your membername, but paid close attention, as well, to what you had to say on the spiritual level about this, and agree wholeheartedly, and know this to be so in the place inside us we who have been tried know where things are real or not.....
However, regardless of the fact that our soul energy is deeply connected with vibrational frequencies and electromagnetism, after all this is the "spark" of life that makes our synapses fire and our hearts pump blood throughout our body giving us "lifeforce,"; regardless of that, I do believe there is much information out there to scare people that their DNA can be changed by a microchip, or some such nonsense, or vibrational energy via EMF can forever alter you......

I do not ascribe to this belief, having lived through my own trial by fire. I may be burned, injured, in pain, struggling every day, but I still know on a very deep and untouchable level who I really am, and no matter what is pumped through my brain, no matter how injurious, no matter how I may be made to look or sound or seem, I know the truth, and that is what matters. And if there is a higher power, he/she knows this, as welll.
With respect,
Tetra50
edit on 19-7-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
tetra... you bring up a good point. I made the comment about not knowing who we were before this life. We don't specifically know and couldn't without being told by a higher source, but maybe some seek to know this more than others and regard this information of the soul as critical. You have a sense of feeling the timelessness of yourself, without knowing a previous name or previous deeds, you feel a familiarity.. yet some seem to be more easily influenced by superficial things and think ore about who they appear to be or will seem to be in the world than who they already were.

I have pondered this time and time again because on one hand, as humans we are told by religion such as Christianity that we are born into sin... and I believe this.

So if the flesh is prone to corruption, the spirit is not guilty of the same and largely a victim of circumstance as well as the reason why Jesus said forgive them, they know not what they do.

Yet at the same time the bible (for those who believe the bible and I do believe in it's importance despite transliterations) also strives to make us aware of spiritual judgment... that some are not so innocent even in spirit. That time and time again, some of us no matter what circumstance or chances we are given, cannot get it right on a spiritual level.

Why is that?

You know who you are... I have felt the same, but I have also always been curious of who I was in detail anyway. Is this tendency to be curious about it why I feel this familiarity, why I gained it when some seem detached, external from themselves. Not so much as what kind of name I was going to make for myself, but who I really was already. Perhaps you have had that odd feeling. On one hand I have felt like I was in tune with my spirit, but then I would learn more. Sometimes surprising myself with a realization, sometimes through my own mistakes... but now feeling closer to my true identity than i have ever felt before and others might be very surprised and think i am crazy but through intervention, I truly believe I have been made aware of not only who i was in my past lifetime, but who i will be in the next. It's always me of course but I'm speaking of literal detail of appearance. This is beyond self realization and has more to do with what has been shown to me. At 38 years old, this has just occurred to me in less than two years... despite having always been curious and asking God for this info and trying to figure it out. If you believe in he eternal soul, how could this potential not be... that we have lived before in another age, another body? how could it not be so and this realization has always seemed to be on the edge of my fingertips as a child and a pleasantly mysterious thought. it was always difficult for me to simply subscribe to the thoughts and control of others because I have always, even on the verge of mistakes, i REFUSED to be controlled by others who i saw nothing but mistakes in.

Who are they to try to control us?
Who are they to police the world?

If they cannot make their agenda known in the open, then what good could it possibly be.
they will ASK me to do what hey want me to do and deal with it when I refuse because if they force their control on me i will figure it out and it's all going to backfire on them because they are the one's who are truly afraid.

Why else would they try to control everything?

they have no faith. Not only do they have no faith in people but hey have no faith in God and they have no faith in their own selves.

Does everyone feel that way, that they are a timeless reflection gazing at their life with a hint of knowing, yet ever curious? Or are many believing that if they do not control others, they are no one at all.

You already ARE who you ARE... and you seem to know this.

Can everyone accept this and be still?... or will so many live their lives through others, on the will of others, puppetizing others? Or on the reverse, letting others use them, letting others tell them what to think?

Why are some so much more corruptible than others? Is it a product of our fleshly environment or is it about more than coming into this world of sin?

this is the biggest mystery to me.

I don't want to make this seem to just be about spirituality but it is about choices we make... and how we can be influenced, how we can be compromised.

On one hand I want to give the gravest warning to open the minds of others who I know would resist evil when seeing the awful truth if it could be shown, but on the other hand I have to wonder if any of it would truly make a difference because regardless of what happens in this world, some spirits seem to not ever change.

Maybe it makes no difference and I could just as well sit in silence.... but is that who *I* am?

I guess it isn't.

I'm going to have to think about that.

All I know is that I firmly believe through my own experience that this is all very real and I just wish that people could understand this
edit on 19-7-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

First, I must tell you from you second sentence I had to turn down the tunes I was listening to, it was that profound and begged that much of my concentration, what you wrote. I seldom find that on this website, but when I do, It is a profound experience, and I am not trying to stroke your ego here. You have hit a nerve with me, in a very big way.....

Having said that, I will try to address some of what you bring up, because it seems we think and perhaps even, experience, life, much similiarly....and finding that can be very important to people. I know it is to me, because I seldom encounter it.

We don't specifically know and couldn't without being told by a higher source, but maybe some seek to know this more than others and regard this information of the soul as critical. You have a sense of feeling the timelessness of yourself, without knowing a previous name or previous deeds, you feel a familiarity..

I don't know how I've known. But I have definitively always known, since a small child. I have memories of being a baby in a carrier, mother who was not mother (another story, indeed) looking at me. Can remember exactly her expression and what I was feeling. In short, I have always felt that connection with myself, and something greater, the universe, perhaps, the all being, all consciousness that I think I somehow remember even dying and encountering and remembering all those other lives before, though I couldn't tell you the details now.
How could we live and be truly sentient and not regard this information as critical? At least, this has always been my orientation. There have been times in my life I did not remember a great deal, however, and that brings us back round to the tech we are discussing here, after all. I believe there is an induced "forgetting" possible, when it suits whomever is "handling" you, if that is in fact happening to you. I'm not sure it happens to everyone on a specific, individual scale, as I believe and truly know it has happened in my life. Some of us may just be fodder for the labratory results, and discarded with the forgetting and distraction and directing fully in place: work your job, please your mate or find one, have a family, pay taxes, buy the house, watch tv, want the latest gadget, etc....

For me, it hasn't been like that at alll. I was told one time by someone of authority that every single moment of my life had been sculpted, planned, and directed. Don't get me wrong here. Surely I am not that important, right? And I agree. Perhaps it was the knowing that I had as a child, carrying over from other lives I even knew (as a baby I remembered being called another name than what I was called in "this life.") Perhaps I was chosen as some kind of a case study, to see how controllable we really are, especially if the "forgetting" I mention is applied.....would we behave differently in different circumstances. There is much to this for me personally, much that is about certain experiments at a certain time that were conducted: I know I was involved, fully, at a very young age, and I know that much of the control over my life has resulted because of that. But all those "secrets" really, are out long ago, now, no matter who claims to have lived it.....the fact is, there have been many.
But there are layers beyond that governmental, scientific, black ops, psyops type of stuff......and there is a level there in that bureocracy that is aware of this cyclical nature of time, souls and life.....what is at the bottom of it all, I do not fully know. But I do know that to a large extent the goals have been not for the betterment of our species, and designed to control and seek world domination. Of this, I have absolutely no doubt. Perhaps I was a particular case study because I reacted the same even in "forgetting" mode, or resisted certain things put through my mind and knew inherently and immediately they did not belong to the product of my own biological brain mechanism of thinking and consciousness. I ALWAYS knew this, and I can tell you that the first introduced thoughts I had were as early as eight years of age or so, that I recollect. I knew instantly they were not "of me," and resisted their insistence upon action or thought or judgement, always arguing reflexively.

yet some seem to be more easily influenced by superficial things and think ore about who they appear to be or will seem to be in the world than who they already were.

I never cared for toys or material things from my childhood on. I was mostly miserable socially in school because there was no one like me, that I had any affinity with. I simply didn't understand the social interplay. I recognized the cliques: ie, the jocks, cheerleaders, the druggies, etc.....but I couldn't seem to "fit" anywhere, nor didn't find it

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
con't
necessary to try. Popularity was not important to me. What always was important was when a new kid came and was isolated and disassociated just by the newness. I was always the "welcome wagon." They always abandoned me later when another clique adopted them, but it really didn't bother me. I understood it all, somehow, without it being personal. I was not there, in other words, for the same reasons, and my value or contribution was not quite the same. Not to say I ever thought myself better in any way, just different, not concerned with the same things.

As to what you say about being born in sin.....I have struggled with this intellectually alll my life. First, although I hold the Bible in high esteem, I definitely believe it has been changed, altered through the years, for political and control mechanism reasons. I am also not so sure there isn't more to the story altogether. This, perhaps, is for another discussion (really much of this is off topic, and I apologize to OP for that.) I find that much of sin is "man" created judgement. The only thing I judge, truly, is the intentional harming of another living thing that cannot defend itself, sadism, I guess, in a nutshell. I have a problem with this, definitely. Perhaps it is partially due to the fact that I may be somewhat of an empath, and have suffered some of this type of thing quite a bit in not only this life, but my memories of other lives. I think, though, this has only helped solidify my spirit and soul, into an inherent knowing of what is true and what is not, what means to be duplicitous, con you so to hurt you, get over on you, deceive you, just for the purpose of reaffirming its/his/her pleasure and affirmation in life. It took me quite a long time in this life to understand this type of individual, but these people have been a constant presence in my life. It has been as though the harder I was to break, the more has been thrown at me to try and break me. I could give you horrendous details about this, choices which are emotional and moral blackmail that would astound many in their imaginative and descriptive horror, as well as living the reality of such torture......
but that is not my purpose here. My purpose here, I have always known, was even in being a "soldier" of sorts, fighting for the freedom for living things to make their own choices free of such without fear of torture as long as they didn't pose the same upon another, even in fighting at times, my purpose was to warn, to protect and to be an example, in that, I have lived in sin myself (or what most would consider sin: sexual liasons outside of committment with no intent upon that, drugs, seeking gratification to escape pain and pain of control, etc.) but I never really stressed over those things, because I knew what I was living was extraordinary, and was proof that bad things happen to good people (pardon the cliche) and that judgement is a tricky thing, and in this society, increasingly it is the smallest things we are judged by and called to question on, when the large things like our souls, the quality of our character when it counted during catastrophes, etc, mattered more than whether I had a vodka tonight or four. I don't know if I'm making myself clear. I hope I am. I am a good person. I know exactly who I am. The technological EMF harrassment I have endured has been a complete and total, debillitating nightmare.....there are nights when my dreams are so horrifying I wake up wanting to hide in the corner or vomit.
They are so antithetical to me. But I've always known who I was and who I was not, and what came from me and what was introduced.......even without authority figures arriving in my life every once in a while to let me know that yes, my head was being played with in a big way. It was good to have that affirmation, I must say, but I would have knoiwn even without it.

As to the Bible, it may have been meant as one way at one time, and now being used in another different way. Has it occurred to you that the whole concept of Jesus would have everyone seeking to be faithful and proving themselves of faith to sacrifice themselves in just the same way for the sins of others? And this, exactly, is a working tenant of the goal of world domination, as I see it. In that way, and in knowing certain facts about certain alphabet agencies running guns and drugs in exchange for political juice in certain situations, about how cooking coc aine into crack was introduced by certain folks into certain jurisdictions and neighborhoods, etc.,, that I see "sin" as a modern day offering to "off" yourself, and prove yourself either profitable for an increasingly privatized prison system, and a whole judicial and penal system that gives people lucrative jobs, or cullalbe, by orchestration, in a newsworthy way: There are even certain implications to this in the Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman situation, for example. I believe these things are completely

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Hey, you mentioned some links that were credible sources I believe? Convo above might be getting long and stretching such an important topic, eh? Thanks.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
orchestrated, and serve a fundamental programming of the populus purpose.

But I have gotten off point here, just in the discussion of sin. I know what you meant by bringing it up is that some souls will be more attracted to this side of life, and the control it represents of others, than the rest of us. Perhaps we can call this evil, perhaps not.

I think this was extremely important to discuss in what you bring up, though, because I have never believed that Jesus Christ lived a "perfect life." He himself said he accompanied those who were most in need of him, and the least perfect, by social estimation. I find this particularly important. Our seeking for perfection, or lack of sin, tends to turn us into the exact opposite. I think it is one of the biggest lessons here. The more you fight something antithetically in this place and life, the more you will find yourself mired in it. Mind you, I am fifty. So, I am not coming to this as a youngster. I am thinking along the lines of Curt Cobain publically speaking against Bon Jovi, and after his suicide, being put in a simulation video game playing Bon Jovi hits. Just an example, no matter how extreme or seemingly off topic. But it does apply. Moderation in all things. Also in how we seek to better ourselves.

Now, as to some of your other questions and points, I think many, many people rely upon their self worth, esteem and image by the reflection they receive from their interaction in society.

I am not that kind of person. Sounds like you aren't, really, either. Truthfully, the EMF experiences, and some other labrat exxperiences I won't go into here, helped me know that. I never needed someone's reflecting me so much. Now, isolation is hard for any human being. Crippling, especially if combined with social shunning and EMF, and what I am describing here is what being a "targeted individual" means and is.....many people argue that such does not exist. It does, but I am not here to debate that point. It is moot, as far as I am concerned. I need no one to interpret what I have lived or not, any more than I question what is of my thoughts or not, any more than I question my own character.

I do believe that the technology exists today to totally hijack your conscious character, though. And this is my greatest fear for all of us living. For it will destroy lives and leave a historical record of humanity that would make it seem we were better to have not existed. And history, I feel, has been misrepresented, redone, and retold and reinvented many, many times over. This tech is part of how that is done. In the forgetting. In the highjacking of character. In the moral blackmail and insidious, slow, gradual, hard to pin down takeover of those not so strong, listening to radios, using cell phones, watching television everyday, a steady diet of chip controlled and EMF field involvement........

Agenda 21 will move everyone to urban environments just for this purpose.

To sum up, I don't know why people like you and me and others, know, are familiar with, or even remember those past lives. I actually remember some of them. Remember my name, my lovers, events, etc......And the EMF interference has taught me how to discern a great deal what is induced and what is authentic......

I am a fan of Leonard Cohen and his music. There is a particular song in which he speaks of being given this body, this name, this facade covered with the filth of living, as a kind of test......
I hold onto who I am, cherish it, even if no one else does and know that the battle is far from over.
Tetra50

ETA: OP, forgive off topic.
Not an Aspie, feel free to pm me should you wish.
Kind Regards to all and always keep the faith

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Here is another interesting link, military involved:www.alternative-magnetic-therapy.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
another:

Creating harm, protecting military forces Wherever, and always, there is something that affects the well-being of people, opportunity is taken for military application. [Here is an example, using EMR to ‘create maximum pain’.] Can you build either some advantage over potential enemies, or some better defence understanding in case they get there first? Military ‘necessity’ and money, backed by governments the world over has ensured that everything harmful has been explored for weapon potential. This includes the electromagnetic spectrum, and electromagnetic fields of all kinds, which is why we have the fully documented story of the American Embassy in Moscow during the Cold War, and the use of low level pulsed EMF against a civilian population. In addition we have the known effects, not of weaponry, but of communications and radar systems. A huge amount of knowledge exists in the military on the issues that concern us with TETRA, around the biological effects of microwave radiation. For many years, unsuspecting populations, both of military personnel, their families at military bases, and the general population, caught in radar and communications crossfire, have suffered very similar experiences, and worse, to those we describe for TETRA. Include in that the connection between microwave exposure to TETRA-like battlefield communications and Gulf War Syndrome.
www.tetrawatch.net...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
more to come, sorry long winded before, must take a break, let dog out.....
tetra

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hmmm, much of what you say reminds me of myself in a lot of ways. A few characteristics of difference I can plainly see but I think our thought process are similar. For example, you say it is moot to try to convince people of these things who can't believe it, but i feel the need to continue to try. I'll have to examine the root of that but I'm sure there is a mechanism that causes us to not come to a similar conclusion after having gone through this crap. I don't think I have gone through as much directness as you speak of but the average person would certainly be surprised of what I now know are results of long term government scrutiny, steering and meddling... to the point where they have embarrassed themselves with it in my eyes. I say again, I'm on some kind of list and back when i was doing my boozing to dilute my thoughts (very familiar, yes?) people would hunt me on the web to discuss these strange events in my life because they knew exactly what they were. That has been the least invasive of the investigating but to me, it drives home the realization of just how real this has all been. I'm not sure if they meant to affirm this to me.... but that became the product of their endeavors. You mention affirmation as well. Isn't it bizarre? They make us aware how real this is in many ways yet try telling that to a family member.

I will have to reflect on a lot of what you wrote for a while but one of the things i'm focused on and curious about is how you mention that this is not being done for the betterment of the species.

I want to probe into this because the whole reason this has been happening to me is because of an extraterrestrial man who visited me when I was very young and over the course of my life I came to realize that my past was linked to his and he came to make me aware of a reality outside the one we see. Had it not been for this man who became somewhat of a slippery fugitive from many details I have been able to link together, my life would probably not had government involvement... although I do not blame him for waking me. I told him to... begged him to. I simply did not recall it because it was before I was born. I know this now though but the details are complex and would be too much to write. I want to stick to a certain point. The pieces started really coming together a couple years back after years of mysterious things happening and not knowing why people were following me. It started when it became clear to me that I was with him, died in his arms and could see myself for the first time in another form. It shot through my mind like an arrow all the way back to some of my earliest memories and became clear as day who I was and who I am.

Despite this fulfilling much emptiness in my life and answering many questions, I now had twice as many... answers come slowly but i have come to know more and more.... and since talking about these things on this site the last time I have brought it up, I have still yet realized new things and remembered more details of the past... from this lifetime too that traces back to this investigation. For example, on a school trip to Washington DC, a picture was shown to my class in the FBI building and we were told not to take pictures. One kid did because he, being flamboyantly outspoken said "wow, that guy doesn't even look human" He had very small extraterrestrial dimensions and appeared to be wearing pitch black pointy slanted sun glasses and we all thought it was strange. With a Russian alias this small man was accused on this most wanted list for the the construction of dangerous weapons for the enemies of the United States... if my memory serves me correctly.

This came back to my mind, as though I was being reminded laying here trying to go to sleep one night. I looked into it and can find no such person on any FBI most wanted list.

They took that kids film.

the FBI building is open to public tours. If we, being middle school students were allowed to see such things, why could we take no pictures? Nothing classified should have been shown to us. This was all very strange.

Something else I have realized. Now, you know I have stated I believe this tech comes from ETs, so when you say this is not for the good of our species, I'm not sure who you are talking about. Do you believe it is ETs using this against us and their plan for domination or the elites plan for domination?

No one will ever convince me that those plans are one and the same.

So what do you think about that tech being ET origin? Or do you see it that way?

Who do you think is behind world domination?

I will tell you this. I have asked many times if I had to leave my present life to stand beside him again. the answer I get is not clear but it is not his fault. The answer is unclear because of mankind that I believe will shortly be responsible for my death within the next few years although I don't think it has to be this way. Yes, this is a test & man is failing.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Ets, demons....it is the same really, if you reckon it truly and think.

We like to talk about, assuming we are earthlings, alines. I pose to you that no one knows where we came froml, who engineered us genetically, and so we do not know that about anyone or any other life form.
We are life. That is the sum total of it. And remember, the sum of the parts are greater than the whole.
THIS is the great mystery, and for us to realize it and respect all life despite not knowing the answer. In my view it is that simple.

If you feel pain, and I have teh power to give that to you, and I do, this is my definition of evil, if that is what it takes for me to be fulfilled as a life form. It is just that simple. Sin and otherwise. What I, you and others do to deal with life, I do not see as sin.....but as a survival mechanism.

This is the way, and the light will be revealed: I have no doubt of that. Just as the all seeing eye. The light and the eye will show the evil as well as the good. It is no indicator, the possesor of that eye, what comes through it, for they cannot help what is revealed that exists without their intent.......the light only shows what it is.

As for ETS, no I don't really think that's what is happening as we traditionally define that and them. Ets and demons are the same. The universe is about good and evil, existence and non existence, and much, much more. What we think of as extra terrestrials, I think, are just as likely demonic in nature, and who knows of what is their presence or value.......

For me, I know what and who I am, no matter what or who appears or speaks to me; i know it immediately with no doubt, and need no other outside affirmation.....nor do I need to know what I am interacting with......

I frequently, for instance, think I am trapped in hell, and think days upon days, reviewing my memories of other lives how I could have gotten here to pay that price......and then I realize, I am where I am. It may be hell and it may not be. It may just be my personal challenge and siege to overcome....
Mankind is NOT losing, and will never lose, for the essense of the souls of mankind are what fuel the universe.....it is why we are under seige and there is always a fight for domination....... We are the essence of the energy, the ionosphere of what is NECESSARY for life......it is why there is such hatred pointed at those of us in our minds that know this ultimate truth.
Peace, love and truth on your path.
Tetra

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

The best question is there a way to counteract it and if anyone has any ideas i would love to know.

My husband and I in Northern Ca a few years ago were at our two computers side by side and suddenly both of us said at the same time "my ears are humming", it never stopped we have had noise in our heads since that moment! People try to tell us we have tinnitus but HOW Can two people get that in one moment at the same time!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join