It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetism Can Alter Morality and Decision Making

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
ok... tetra... that last PM you just wrote me cursing at me and putting all kind of words in my mouth does prove that you indeed have some kind of issue but if you want to be heard in your complaints about electronic harassment, you need to quit posting that crap to me.

Now you're talking about violence and I'm thinking "should I be calling the police" and I don't know what you're on about but to me this is just another example of when people start being all nice and relating to you out of the blue.. you gotta watch that person.

So what do these people want you to do... or not do. Or should I even ask because you'll think I'm trying to persecute you?

(FTR, ETs ARE being persecuted. I just want to make that clear as a side note)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
And never did I say it was. I don't suggest anyone should "bend over and take this crap."

will somehow bear out whatever you are trying to portray me as......

You engage ME. Not the other way around. Around pg. 2 of this thread. A member interested in solid sources of documents I had requested me to end this with you and provide the sources, as what was going on between us was so off topic.

And what gives you the frigging right, anyway, to judge, anymore than me? And I say that constantly, and try my hardest to NOT JUDGE, to not offend, to not reject the stories of others....
AGENDAS????

that word alone, told me a whole story. Sorry. I may agree most have one, but not everyone. And you have completely misjudged me. And it's starting to feel like a total set up. For instance, where the f#@ck is the OP?
Haven't seen a reply since he started the thread. And you almost courted me in that first response to me, like a study on vulnerability of someone who is isolated......
nevermind. My face hurts. Sorry. Lost a week's pay last night, and have a giant bloody bruise on my forehead, so I can listen to this CRAP????

Hope you join whomever it is you are separted from, truly, and that EMF influences in your life are bearable. If you were really suffering from that day to day, second to second, piped in and piped out, I doubt you could get it up to attack me with such vehemence over a totally mistaken perception that I was somehow preaching to you.
ONLY ONE OF YOUR POSTS mentioned an ET......and I was supposed to deduce all this crap?
And now you unleash some diatribe.

Okay.
Have a good time ATS. It's time I left this place for good.
It's clearly not worth my personal risks and sacrifices.....
Tetra

Hahaha... what the hell was that?

You've got some other stuff going on and it's like you are not even talking to anybody here anymore.

You're not THIS upset at anybody in this thread, because that would just be ridiculous. If somebody beat you up, don't you think THAT is the person you should be upset with? This has gotten a little silly. Agenda is now a dirty word because in your mind it is a dirty word. People would be much healthier if they could examine their own agendas. Everyone has an agenda in life. When I accepted this in life, I was able to look at all my actions and realize that some of them were not straight forward because I was hoping in silence rather than being truly honest with myself. I don't do that anymore. I'm very straight forward and do not have secrets and that was my point in saying that to you. I just wanted it make it clear that everyone has an agenda before I asked what yours was but you didn't get it and took offense anyway. If you think agenda is a dirty word, then you're probably the kind of person who hides agendas and is ashamed of agendas and that is the self detriment I am talking about. Now you're feelings are poured out all over the floor incoherantly when you could have poured them out a little more neatly to get at what you're really trying to achieve here.

Now you mention that I was courting you.

WHAAAAAATTTTT?

You see now how important making your agenda very clear can be?

I wanted to make myself very clear and encourage you to do the same PRIOR to any such impressions that one of us is courting the other because that is ***NOT**** the case.

I repeat... NOT... the case.

So...ahem... It appears my instincts were correct when I felt the need to make it known that all these conspiratorial things are important to me because of experiences in my life and it all goes back to this man... my visitor (BECAUSE I DON"T COME HERE FOR THE COMPANIONSHIP)...like I said, an arrow shot straight back through my life. I told you about evidence of a past life and how I now realize that this man knew me because angels can see beyond the veil. He remembered, I did not. He came to remind me. It is a testament to how important they are in heralding our salvation from losing the ones we love in death. It is my duty and privileged to tell the world. I said many things about my experiences with this man. Don't pretend for a second that merely one thing I said was about him, because it's ALL about him. He is always with me in spirit (because he's got those kind of mad skills) but he cannot be here in the flesh and I cannot get to him. The world is literally between us, but the world (one way or another) will change.

I think you were just reading what you wanted to read.

Now, I think I finally see what the problem is and what you're driving at.

You've got issues.

I would have been happy to listen, but now you're taking them out on me.

If you have missing children and you don't report this to anyone and everyone you can, then you will be the one to blame if something terrible happens to them that could have been prevented. I'm sorry to have to tell you that but someone needed to.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Tell me, just how much blood does one have to bleed to be entitled to a little happiness?
reply to post by NotAnAspie

I replied to this, and your increasingly insulting tone to me. Humans, clearly by your posts, are also being persecuted, and destroyed with this tech.

Now you're talking about violence and I'm thinking "should I be calling the police" and I don't know what you're on about but to me this is just another example of when people start being all nice and relating to you out of the blue.. you gotta watch that person.

This has become incredibly disingenuous. Seriously. You are implying I have threatened you, subtly. I have only written to you of my own sacrifice and suffering. I am sick of your misrepresentations, and will no longer communicate with you privately, as you are using it against me now.

Page 3 of this thread. Our first interactions. Who was "courting" whom?

I don't know what you're "on about" either. But I will say this. I got a private message during that interaction last night that warned me about you.....nuff said. It proved true, evidently. Nice, and then attack. And then twisting it to make it appear it is what I am doing to you......
Have a nice life.
I don't need to prove anything to you nor anyone about EMF......The information is out there for all to see and research for themselves. I have posted much information here. You have posted nill, nothing, just setting me up and attacking.....

Violence. Let's talk about what I told you: I said I took great risks posting anything and always pay a price. I was mugged and beaten last night. That's the violence you are talking about me private messaging you. So don't even try to go there making it seem i am somehow threatening anyone or anything.

Give it up. I don't know who or what you are; I don't know what YOUR agenda is.....it seems to be to slander humanity and defend ETS......as that is your long lost love. No, there was no way I could have gotten that from anything you wrote before you went off on me.

But what has happened here, more importantly, is the topic has become ridiculous, personally affrontive and confrontational, and like all threads related to this tech I have seen or read, therefore, been completely derailed.
You betray your motives right there.

My goal has obviously been evidence, documentation, support, and hope and empathy for those truly suffering.
Find someone ELSE TO PICK ON. You have completely made a joke out of a serious topic for people who suffer as targeted individuals.

No one is telling me to do anything, honey. I am me, my mind is mine. Frequently, there's crap piped in and piped out, and frequently I made to look like someone I am not....but that is no longer an issue for me. People like you, and this experience only serve to clarify, prove the point, and show the resistance.......

As someone who claims to suffer this, you have completely derailed a thread and provided nothing of substance except a "court" and "attack" on me.......

This has become obvious.

So, okay, NOT an Aspie.......
don't think anyone reading here would take you seriously, either, for that matter. But you want to imply I am threatening and talk about police? I will gladly submit every U2U to the mods on this site, and any police anywhere, for it will tell its story on its own virtues.

How dare you. I put no words in your mouth. In this thread, in the last exchanges, you have been doing that.....
you are pretending to be what you are, in fact, inflicting......
enough said.
As I said, the thread is obvious...the OP never even showed up after his initial post. Total set up. It is no secret on this site this is a topic I am highly invested in. And for the record, I have NEVER< EVER threatened ANYONE, nor would ever intentionally cause harm to anyone.

They can ban me or whatever, but after those last implications when I tried to solve this problem privately so as not to make a mockery out of a serious topic on the thread, itself, and you say that.....about violence when I described some of what has happened to me, as though I was pinning you down.

No, my dear, it is clearly you whom have shown what you are about.
Thanks, member I will not name, for your warning. Should have heeded.
Shame. This topic never receives appropriate attention, nor anything real being done about it because of crap like this when people try to illuminate it.
Please do not private message me again. I wish to have nothing, any longer, whatsoever, to do with you.
If you continue to imply things I have written privately as some kind of threat, I will alert. I could care less if I get banned, but what you're about needs to be stopped. It is duplicitous, at best, and in that way, extremely cruel to people who truly suffer.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

but if you want to be heard in your complaints about electronic harassment, you need to quit posting that crap to me.

What I've posted on this thread, mostly, have been links to information regarding the topic. You have chosen to take it to a personal level, and have supplied nothing, nada, of value in that vein.
Your response here, its tone and intent, obviously tell me you were here solely to derail said topic. What ever.
Carry on, baby. Got nothing left for you.
Wanna be heard? There's lots more out there besides me. You've gone on and on in negativity about the human race and all you've suffered. Lots of us have suffered. You are obviously here to lash out, and I am through.
My complaints? That's funny, really funny. It betrays, so obviously, you were never really here about this harrassment or what people suffer from it. Go with those ETs, babe. Have a great life.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

So...ahem... It appears my instincts were correct when I felt the need to make it known that all these conspiratorial things are important to me because of experiences in my life and it all goes back to this man... my visitor (BECAUSE I DON"T COME HERE FOR THE COMPANIONSHIP)...like I said, an arrow shot straight back through my life. I told you about evidence of a past life and how I now realize that this man knew me because angels can see beyond the veil. He remembered, I did not. He came to remind me. It is a testament to how important they are in heralding our salvation from losing the ones we love in death. It is my duty and privileged to tell the world. I said many things about my experiences with this man. Don't pretend for a second that merely one thing I said was about him, because it's ALL about him. He is always with me in spirit (because he's got those kind of mad skills) but he cannot be here in the flesh and I cannot get to him. The world is literally between us, but the world (one way or another) will change.

I think you were just reading what you wanted to read.

Now, I think I finally see what the problem is and what you're driving at.

You've got issues.

I would have been happy to listen, but now you're taking them out on me.

If you have missing children and you don't report this to anyone and everyone you can, then you will be the one to blame if something terrible happens to them that could have been prevented. I'm sorry to have to tell you that but someone needed to.

signature:

Ummmm, I'm not sure I'm the one with issues....sure I have them, we all do. But you got some powerful ones going on there motivating you, too, and you're filled with enmity....it's obvious.
As to the last about missing children. Go F@@ck yourself. You have no idea, and just completely showed it, what this is about, what mind control is about, what targeting and harassing, control and manipulation, torture and MK Ultra, just to name a few things are about......
You're just screwing around, complaining because you're separated from your ET lover.
Have a nice life.
I told you my agenda, more than once. You just keep getting more insulting by the moment. And the most important element you lack-----you are far too quick to judge others, and it betrays you immediately.
Never mind. That's gonna be lost on you.
What I meant by courting, was you actively engaged me, being complementary and such, and then pounced. Anyone reading the exchange would be scratching their heads. It is so evident your entire intent was simply to derail this as any real thing happening to any real person. And you pounced on me quite obviously because I have provided a plethora of info here about the topic, while you've done nothing but engage and attack me.
Need I say more? It is what it is, in this case, sadly.
You are part of the perpetuation of a cruel and inhumane application of technology that could help people, but instead is being used primarily to disenfranchise many of us who speak about it's having been weaponized.
Good luck, and leave me alone, please. Deal with your own issues, and stop juding someone you don't even know.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Arbitrageur, SQUID magnetometers detect magnetic emissions from the scalp of skull, Magnetoencephalography.

You just cannot state weak fields cannot cause changes.

SQUID Magnetoencephalography proved for all that induction occurs and false skeptic phase of "neurons are not wires and not electric, only chemical" disproven.

The chemical flow of biochemical ions are the inducers.

If you want I can post 2 or 3 links for you, that got under the radar of many. That again weakens the case of weak fields = no effects.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Am usually very circumspect, and respectful. This, however needs answering. You have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH OR TALKING ABOUT. And screw you to the wall for judging me this way.
How about this? No, it's your fault for helping to make a mockery of this conspiracy and true happenings and how people are held hostage by it, and controlled, and then having the gall to judge others.....

You are showing you truly know nothing about this whatsoever, except perhaps, as one who supports doing it to people's minds. Sorry to point that out to you, but someone needed to tell you that your motivations have become quite obvious.
You never even bothered to ask IF I had tried to report this. You just rushed to judgement. You're a cruel, disingenous, duplicitous, and devious individual. You have proved this right there, as well as misrepresenting my u2u's to you.....
I hope I never have to deal with someone like you again. Alas, my life has been filled with people who control, spin and judge just as you do.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wujotvowujotvowujotvo

Thank God someone is still paying attention, and posting some real and relevant information.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

en.wikipedia.org...

Its well known Mkultra was a real mind control experiment program that took place in 50s-70s. I don't think anyone will dispute you on this. I would like too see some hard evidence that its still an active program.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Tell me, just how much blood does one have to bleed to be entitled to a little happiness?

I replied to this, and your increasingly insulting tone to me. Humans, clearly by your posts, are also being persecuted, and destroyed with this tech.

This has become incredibly disingenuous. Seriously. You are implying I have threatened you, subtly. I have only written to you of my own sacrifice and suffering. I am sick of your misrepresentations, and will no longer communicate with you privately, as you are using it against me now.

I

Give it up. I don't know who or what you are; I don't know what YOUR agenda is.....it seems to be to slander humanity and defend ETS......as that is your long lost love. No, there was no way I could have gotten that from anything you wrote before you went off on me.

But what has happened here, more importantly, is the topic has become ridiculous, personally affrontive and confrontational, and like all threads related to this tech I have seen or read, therefore, been completely derailed.
You betray your motives right there.

No one is telling me to do anything, honey. I am me, my mind is mine. Frequently, there's crap piped in and piped out, and frequently I made to look like someone I am not....but that is no longer an issue for me. People like you, and this experience only serve to clarify, prove the point, and show the resistance.......

As someone who claims to suffer this, you have completely derailed a thread and provided nothing of substance except a "court" and "attack" on me.......

This has become obvious.

So, okay, NOT an Aspie.......
don't think anyone reading here would take you seriously, either, for that matter. But you want to imply I am threatening and talk about police? I will gladly submit every U2U to the mods on this site, and any police anywhere, for it will tell its story on its own virtues.

How dare you. I put no words in your mouth. In this thread, in the last exchanges, you have been doing that.....
you are pretending to be what you are, in fact, inflicting......
enough said.

They can ban me or whatever, but after those last implications when I tried to solve this problem privately so as not to make a mockery out of a serious topic on the thread, itself, and you say that.....about violence when I described some of what has happened to me, as though I was pinning you down.

No, my dear, it is clearly you whom have shown what you are about.
Thanks, member I will not name, for your warning. Should have heeded.
Shaeeds to be stopped. It is duplicitous, at best, and in that way, extremely cruel to people who truly suffer.

Actually, you kept complaining about your injuries and since you really seem to have priorities backwards... I thought I should call the police if you don't have the sense to... not to mention report your missing children.

I wasn't going to do that really though... I was trying to make a point that someone in your life needs to get some things straightened out... obviously.

Now you've made a full page saying that I am saying you were threatening me.

You see that?

That's not actually what happened but you obsessively made this huge post about it... as well as saying I was courting you when I replied to the OP... and you made multiple posts to me talking about yourself.

I'm not your psychologist. Stop PMing me. I don't care if you're mad at me or think I'm a bad person.
Think it all you want but I'm tired of reading your crap.

As for human persecution... I'm only persecuting the numerous murderers among them.

OOO... That reminds me of a really good song. "Where there's blood, there's Hiruidinians"

One could easily say the same about humans.

No one has derailed the thread more than you. anybody can google links... but whatever, thanks for posting stuff I've already seen.

I know how things fly past you. I worked in a place where military training simulators are built. (and this was in my first post you said was courting you) No one asked me the name of the doctor specializing in these EEGs... or information on Northrop or other associated doctors doing this neurofeedback in the field... or if the company was even still doing it. I didn't really have a chance to elaborate because you got me sidetracked. I didn't come in here to talk to you.

You started with all this psychobabble stuff and I knew you were up to no good when you called ETs demons after I credited many things to them.

Oh well... anyone that reads this will know and I just wish you'd quit talking to me and get back on topic.
edit on 21-7-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Am usually very circumspect, and respectful. This, however needs answering. You have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH OR TALKING ABOUT. And screw you to the wall for judging me this way.
How about this? No, it's your fault for helping to make a mockery of this conspiracy and true happenings and how people are held hostage by it, and controlled, and then having the gall to judge others.....

You are showing you truly know nothing about this whatsoever, except perhaps, as one who supports doing it to people's minds. Sorry to point that out to you, but someone needed to tell you that your motivations have become quite obvious.
You never even bothered to ask IF I had tried to report this. You just rushed to judgement. You're a cruel, disingenous, duplicitous, and devious individual. You have proved this right there, as well as misrepresenting my u2u's to you.....
I hope I never have to deal with someone like you again. Alas, my life has been filled with people who control, spin and judge just as you do.

You said nothing about your missing children until you got mad and had to show your rear. f i had missing children, i would never stop talking about it.

instead... you're just babbling about what a horrible person I am.

but nooooooo... You're not crazy or derailing the topic.

So does anybody want to hear about the neurofeedback combat PTSD therapy?

i might have time to talk about it more if tetra would ever shut up.

Back in the 80s there was this commercial that said "Imagine if you could fit all the worlds data on the head of a pin" and then people were really trying to develop computers. Data can be transmitted with very little energy all depending on what form the data is in. The more pure the energy the more data it can carry. They are trying to unlock the programming language of the mind... to transmit data into the mind of another person... just like wireless date. Look how easily wireless signals can transmit huge amounts of data. All it takes is knowing the right signal format and programming language... and this is the basis of telepathy. Not everything about this tech is bad. As soon as it was demonstrated, the need to control it, experiment and development became top priority because that is how people think. It needs to be developed but out in the open for the right reasons. The fact that people know very little about it and think it's just a conspiracy tells you something is very wrong. It's really not that complicated... just knowing the right frequencies because it's not high powered. It's not a huge resource consumer. And yes, it is alien tech and no, that's not a joke and yes, people deserve to be mocked.
Especially tetra.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Hey Athion Savage: I'd love to provide you with such solid evidence. Last night, when The Gut and I were talking relevant, credible links, I mentioned to him that I had a collection of them but was not at that time on my home comp. When I got home, and started trying to re-hit those links, at least five of seven of them were 404'd. I collected them about three years ago.
This is just an example of the shifting sands, as it were/was/is, about this whole topic.
Pirahnna sure opened a can of worms, didn't he/she? Reaching for some humor here on a very bad night for me.

Sometimes, I think, we can't always provide what people need to believe in what we say.....MK Ultra, the desctruction of much of the project files in the early seventies, so some things could never be known for sure, remains much of an enigma, because we cannot always provide some source or other that people will read and say, "ah, yes, I see now," and wow, and so forth and just believe what certain test subjects lived and may still live, in the need to keep them neutralized, disenfranchised and not believed......plausible deniability and all that.
My parents' generation, though they knew certain things, obviously chose to ignore them, perhaps because there was little they could do, after all. When the "suits" show up at your door, and your and your family's well being is threatened implicitly or subtly, it's quite effective.

I have a distinct memory, at a certain age in a certain situation, where a university professor said to me, "I'm sorry, but I have a family to protect." Get what I'm saying? I think that's rather obvious.

The real tragedy, though, I believe, is that this was only a research program to use to gain knowledge to apply to the population at large, perhaps, without their even knowing it was being applied to them. This, I find, abhorrent.
Some things you cannot overcome in your life, the grief and trauma o f it being too large, your helplessness to it too overwhelming. But what I refuse to let go of is the capacity for humanity to be stellar, truly. And if we are not, which obviously these times inform us we aren't, we should not judge without knowing and understanding the full effect of what technologies and conspiracies such as this can wreak upon an entire species.
Respectfully,
Tetra50
ETA: Memory Shock has a good MK Ultra topics thread from a few years ago, if you were interested in delving more deeply into hard sourcing.
For me, I know what I have lived and live now.....going too far into the research and baring all has its prices, and some I cannot afford, quite simply put. I lived what I lived and endured what I endured, as many have. I am willing to go only so far in "proving" this to people today.....surviving or finding an effective way to not are more of what I focus on, dependent upon the day and what's happening. I participate in threads like these because I think there's a whole generation that needs forewarning, and still have hope, even if it won't apply to me directly.
But it's not my job to prove what happened to me....essentially,, that is my own territory to navigate because there are inherent risks, and I must deal with tomorrow and others I care for. And these are not subjects tolerated easily by those doing the controlling.
edit on 21-7-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Just one more general thing: if you are a former subject of that particular project, or a targeted individual, calling the police is purely laughable. Anyone who has lived that reality knows this.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Some police are actually quite normal and try to do their jobs. Every organization will have it's corruption but when they hold too much power, it becomes truly dangerous. When they are deeply involved in secret society activity, which is very common among police, it is extremely dangerous... but there s still due process and any avenue that could be helpful should be explored because even if you talk to a crooked cop, you are not sitting in silence which is the worst thing you could do. You are making the crooked cop aware that you refuse to sit in silence about anything.

You've told me you've been beaten, your children are missing and you've been mugged in the last 24 hours... and by what you are saying about not calling the police, it's safe to assume you have not made any efforts to use available resources to help your situation and the police have located many missing people. Yes, there's a lot of sad stories and cases that seem to be given up on... but there is a very good, sound reason to put forth the appropriate good faith effort to seek help.

Not only does that make your story sound very hard to believe... but if it were true, it is very incriminating to you.

If you have unreported missing children, then it would be no surprise to me that someone is watching you.

... but that should be common sense, so I dismiss the whole story and will now ignore yet another derailed thread on this subject.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Fine by me. The ignoring, since you're full of assumptions there.
I never said a thing about corruption and the police, yea or nay. Second, you have assumed I have made no good faith effort. And you are entirely wrong. Sadly and entirely, wrong. But you assumed that. I find your assumptions to be groundless, as this wasn't discussed. And it won't be. The subject matter is far too delicate in terms of safety issues for many, and this just isn't the place. But you have picked on the most haunting, soul killing thing a person could be living with daily, and hammering the hell out of me with it, and pointing fingers of blame and raising doubts, when you really don't know the story at all, as I haven't described to you the great lengths, in fact, I've gone to, to try to get to the bottom of the situation. Nor really, even that much of my situation, at all.

I don't need your affirmation, or belief in what I've said. But you are approaching something called slander. And it is very cruel. I am asking you, please, to stop. Just stop. The aspersions are thick, personal and now extremely judgemental, without any basis, really. And what you are saying about me here just isn't deserved.
edit on 21-7-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

" There's something very mysterious & unexplained about the pyramids and ancient Egypt. "

Theres alot of things we just can't explain because there are no records, or perhaps the records were stolen or destroyed.

You said "Obviously, these sciences are not ours."

You got that right!

I think we are on the same page in thinking that Satan and his demons are behind all this chaos and destruction. I consider them to be aliens since they did get kicked out of heaven and sent here.

You mentioned they have been here for decades but actually they have been here for thousands of years and we cannot even fathom their knowlege and capabilities, but even they have been limited.

They are the gods of this earth and many people including very powerful people choose to worship them. They wreak havoc on this earth. So what can we do? We all get to choose how we handle that.

We may not be able to change the world but we change ourselves and do our best to limit his influences which are in every form of entertainment there is on this earth.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
See, I told you they could use the cell phone towers too!

Snowden reveals HAARP’s Global Assassination Agenda

Sources familiar with discussions between the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and the University of Alaska, which helps run HAARP, suggested that cell towers, as well as TrapWire, are “in play here.”

www.chronicle.su...

Originally posted by GaryN
reply to post by pirhanna

Further examination is in order, and sometime when I feel like writing again, I'll delve further into electromagnetic fields, psychic phenomena, and social interactions. But for now, let's ask ourselves the questions: Are electromagnetic fields being used as part of psychological manipulation of manchurian candidates, and is this technology being used on a large scale to manipulate the decision making processes of entire populations?

The magnetic fields need to be fairly strong, or to be focused in a small area, for effects to occur. This could be achieved by cell phone towers though, if, like HAARP, they use phased array antennas and beam steering. With software, the cell phone towers could be made into phased arrays, and be able to concentrate the energy in a small enough region centred on the cell phone location to affect your decisions. Like maybe suddenly thinking "gee, I could really use a Coke right now."
And the irony is of course, that we have embraced all this wireless technology so willingly, and we are gladly paying the bill to construct the infrastructure needed to one day perhaps control our thoughts and actions. Silly human race?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thank you for that... pretty literally there in black and white.

This thread went off the rails... a bit... and reminded me why I shy away from this particular conspiracy subject, namely because it attracts folks with fragile attachments to consensus reality (okay, like me, too), for whatever reason, which muddies it for anyone seriously looking into it.

That factor exists in all strange fields, and with mind control one can throw in the fun factor that maybe the spooks beaming the weird messages/orders are manipulating their victims for fun and profitable perceptions of crazy... but I wish it wasn't such a "strange attractor" because it really is fascinating and deserves some serious attention from serious (and not so) people to expose what could possibly be the biggest development in our little world.

The implications are stupendous and could explain why we are so lackadaisical in the face of obvious injustice lately... or not. Uncertainty, in principle, is the only certainty here 'bouts.

Thanks again and want to say I enjoy your work here and have spent many hours pouring over it and learning more about stuff I thought I already knew... skoal.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddogma
...The implications are stupendous and could explain why we are so lackadaisical in the face of obvious injustice lately...

Ya know, that just might be the most profound statement made regarding the subject matter in this thread.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

This thread went off the rails... a bit... and reminded me why I shy away from this particular conspiracy subject, namely because it attracts folks with fragile attachments to consensus reality (okay, like me, too), for whatever reason, which muddies it for anyone seriously looking into it.

For my part, this "fragilely attatched to consensus reality" member, would like to apologize for my part in taking it off the rails; however, I wasn't alone in this.

Having said that, I'd like to commend you on your diplomatic way of putting that, without outright calling anyone fringe, or schizo. And I agree completely, and have made the same point myself many times, that this makes it difficult to take seriously. About the seriously looking into it, though, I don't agree. There are many, many reputable sources now for this information. For starters, without applying any weaponizing to it, many scholarly books based upon research by scientists exist, just on Google books, for instance, explaining in detail the naturally existing magnetic field, and its effect of biology of the entire planet, including the physiology and mental processes, etc. of human beings and other animal species.

That gives one a basis for working from scientifically, if you are so inclined to truly research this topic in a serious manner. And this has nothing to do with a fragile attachment with consensus reality. It's pure science.

That factor exists in all strange fields, and with mind control one can throw in the fun factor that maybe the spooks beaming the weird messages/orders are manipulating their victims for fun and profitable perceptions of crazy... but I wish it wasn't such a "strange attractor" because it really is fascinating and deserves some serious attention from serious (and not so) people to expose what could possibly be the biggest development in our little world.

First, I'd just like to say I object to the "fun factor," as if you have any personal experience with what you describe above, there is absolutely nothing FUN about it, or even just about having one's life controlled through one's very personal perception of it: alll we all have: our bodies and minds.

Second, and this is integrelly attached to what I say above, I pose to you that we are all quite serious about it, none more so than those who have suffered from its applications as a weapon, and there is plenty of serious evidence to back that up, some of it having been provided on this thread. Perhaps Department of Defense documents about safety for troops in battlefield situations isn't serious enough for you. There is even the same type of evidence to be found out there that government agencies, themselves, suspected something along the lines of this happening in their workplaces as early as the '50s, and at that time, thought it was coming from the Big Enemy of that day: Russia.

I guess my bigger point is this: the problem with being taken seriously as a victim and a researcher on this topic is you will immediately be perceived as you have described in your first paragraph, albeit diplomatically and accounting for yourself, as well.

In other words, the consensus reality you speak of disallows any way by definition to approach said topic as a victim and be taken seriously. It is the ultimate and paradoxical problem one finds themselves in the position of if they believe themselves to be a target and either try to prove it, get it to stop or hold anyone accountable, either for oneself, or for the others who claim the same.

It is this fact which makes it so very difficult, and at the same time the perfect weapon. It not only incapacitates people mentally, or at least challenges their ability to remain mentally healthy, but provides the ultimate in plausible deniability by any perpetrator, as no one is laying a finger on you physically in a way that can be seen.

Again, I apologize for my part in the derailing, here, as I find this an incredibly important issue to all humanity. And just for a moment, I'd like to make another point here: once you begin to research the naturally occuring magnetic field and how it affects the planet and actually works, then you can also begin to understand how harnessing and fluctuating affects our physical surroundings and mechanical devices, as well......
Whole other ball of wax there when you start thinking about breakdowns of things like blow out prevention systems on oil rigs, and various other very serious machinery we rely upon to keep people and the environment we live in safe.

Respectfully,
Tetra50

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join