It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of Families in the Universe - Proof we already know

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

I hope that works out for you. But I do wish Enoch came through with his promises just a bit more than he's been dozing.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
hope that works out for you

There’s no need for me to hope…it’s working out just fine, and it’s also keeping me humble to boot.

- JC

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by Unity_99

If you see us as the universe experiencing itself, then nature is sentient because we are a part of nature. We are the conscious part of the universe (God).

We're consciously inserted within. And then we forget.

When I hit upon, the holographic universe, and infinity itself, I reached in quickly, and my Higher Self greeted me and had over a month of downloads and experiences with HS. My son and I shared an experience when we talking about infinity, prior to the thread in my signature on holographic universe, it came out that experience. I was tripping over why things were even here, why infinite something over infinite nothing, but since have a better idea, as infinity means all, infinite something and nothing and varieties of all this, wherein true nothingness cancels out as its not there.

I'm a stickler for answers, had a vision once of being a child and picking up each grain of sand and examining it from every angle and putting it in the bucket.

At that moment, this huge old man "guide" stepped out of the sky, like a kindly teacher, university teacher with humor, laughing with delight over the students puzzling over such an unusual topic for earthlings I gathered. And my son, shot straight up looking stunned. I tested by simply saying "he laughed!",and he nodded over and over. So we talked about this, never had we shared a vision before.

In any case, the downloads included, that this was a roll of film, infinite, snapshots, and now Im reading Bradens Divine Matrix, naming a nuclear physicist, Bohm, who discovered nuclear particles are more like a plasma, one thing, combined, like a projection screen, or like a roll of film, as i've been shown.

And, that we are both the canvas and the artist at the same time, with consciousness collapsing the wave so to speak.

But in a sense we're a projection from a higher realm, a never ending story, and do we wake up and grow conscious, like in Groundhog Day the movie, tweaking the system?
edit on 18-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

There’s no rush to respond to my first post…I can see you were wrapped up in conversation with the Enlightend1…

Originally posted by EnochwasRight
The word Truth is Aleph Mem Tav. Aleph is the first letter of the Hebrew and Tav is the last. Alpha and Omega is Truth housing the water. Mem is Water.

The Son of God stated in Revelation 1 that He was the Beginning and End, the Aleph and Tav. Inside the Son, we have the Waters of the Mother. Mother is Aleph Mem, or strong waters.

Going from my first post, why does water = feminine/Mother…?

You say “inside the son, we have the waters of the Mother”, but I find it easier to label the Son, as being the Water Spirit.

- JC

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft

There’s no rush to respond to my first post…I can see you were wrapped up in conversation with the Enlightend1…

The word Truth is Aleph Mem Tav. Aleph is the first letter of the Hebrew and Tav is the last. Alpha and Omega is Truth housing the water. Mem is Water.

The Son of God stated in Revelation 1 that He was the Beginning and End, the Aleph and Tav. Inside the Son, we have the Waters of the Mother. Mother is Aleph Mem, or strong waters.

Going from my first post, why does water = feminine/Mother…?

You say “inside the son, we have the waters of the Mother”, but I find it easier to label the Son, as being the Water Spirit.

- JC

Father is Aleph Bet (Strength of the House). In physics, the strong nuclear force is the Proton and Neutron. The Electron is the one moving about and the weak force. We get this from the LORD saying that He is the beginning and end. God is the Father and the Son is the Tav (Cross). In physics, the Father is the Neutron with the Son Proton in the nucleus. The strength of the cell is the thing that houses it. With the Word, the letters form the word. When Christ said, "it is finished," He was stating that his work to save the world was done. He was the first fruits. The word Son is Bet Nun, which is the House of the Seed. Truth is Aleph Mem Tav (Strength of the Waters to Save). Baptism is the immersion of the soul into reality for one purpose. We are here to turn (HEEL) in the waters. A dog heels when a master trains him to follow behind. A ship's angle of heel changes when the mast turns and bends in the waters. To get to the next direction, we ride the waters along.

Baptism is our immersion into the waters of the MEM. Aleph Mem is the Mother. In the Trinity, the sequence is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The reason we do not see the Spirit as a Mother is because it is implied and we are supposed to see this from what is implied. This is why we cannot be forgiven if we blaspheme the Holy Spirit of God. She is sacred, as all women should be. Many people have called God degrading to women. Not so. The Female is the one bringing up the children. Salvation for the female comes from raising the children.

1 Timothy 2

13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. 15 But women[c] will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.

This verse set is under the heading of worship. Worship is Worth Ship. What worth do we apply to God's trinity? It depends on what worth we place on our own family. It's a reflection of what is inside each of us. The Mother is the one that deserves the most worth. The Father protects and the Son carries on the seed.

edit on 19-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Baptism is our immersion into the waters of the MEM. Aleph Mem is the Mother. In the Trinity, the sequence is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The reason we do not see the Spirit as a Mother is because it is implied and we are supposed to see this from what is implied. This is why we cannot be forgiven if we blaspheme the Holy Spirit of God. She is sacred, as all women should be. Many people have called God degrading to women. Not so. The Female is the one bringing up the children. Salvation for the female comes from raising the children.

Well I know this may sound strange, but I’m pretty much convinced, just going by scripture alone that…

Jesus + The Father = The Holy Spirit

In other words, The Holy Spirit is both Gods and Jesus Spirit combined together IMO…

What this means is that there are really only 2 forces at work, but when the 2 forces combine, you get a 3rd unique force. Please understand, I’m not expecting you to believe this, outright, off the bat, and wouldn’t expect you too either…

Anyway, the reason I believe there can be no forgiveness for blaspheming The Holy Spirit, is because if you blaspheme the Son, the Father can forgive you, and if you blaspheme the Father, the Son can forgive. Which is why there can be no forgiveness, for blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

The only way a feminine aspect could come into play, is if Jesus becomes the feminine aspect, but I still fail to see how, or why, Waters should = Mother.

Also, by saying blasphemy of the Mother is unforgivable, but blasphemy of the Son or the Father is forgivable, doesn’t sound right IMO, unless God is Ultimately a Woman!!!

- JC

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

In other words, The Holy Spirit is both Gods and Jesus Spirit combined together IMO…

No secret here. All things that combine must have a catalyst. Water is the thing that allows letters to bind with matter to make words. In the middle of proton and electron, we have the neutron. We cannot keep making analogies as if one job is for the father and the other for the son. The Trinity is one thing. God is one. In an image, there is the thing casting the image and the thing imaged. In the middle, the mirror.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Also, on the topic of blasphemy, what do we use to believe? With collapsing wave function, collapsing the indeterminate wave to determined is held in the conscious faith that it is possible. Denial of the Spirit is denial of the other two. Denial of Aleph is Death. Christ forgives. This is true. He forgives anything short of denial of the Spirit, which is the consciousness we use to collapse wave function. I cover this here.

Quantum Mechanics of Salvation

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

From everything i have gathered the Holy Spirit is a group of Angels. I think there is a system that when you finish here and go to GOD he has the ability to separate the trinity that is you and the positive aspects of your being spends a lifetime in service to GOD'S will on earth from the other side. The negative side of you has another job altogether and if not for the positive side the negative would stay trapped below with no path to rise and shed the negative. It is important to understand that the male female negative positive can get confused when trying to understand in these terms because the energies can intertwine into our existence.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum

To date I have yet to see this "Proof".

Unfortunately this is turning into "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".

Another post like this and people will leave the second they see your ID as the OP.

Sorry to say .. . . Sad But True. . .. .

EDIT:

P.S. .. . Thanks for not making the title all CAPS.
edit on 16-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

If you don't like his subject matter, then of course you should leave the thread as soon as you see who the op is. But surely you are not so closed minded as to believe that there are none who appreciate his threads!

It is advanced subject matter for most, to be sure! And there is nothing wrong with skipping something you don't like! But I have a deep appreciation for his threads and I personally know that there are others who feel the same.

Even if every thread he makes gets little attention, the fact is, they will always be here, and someone or many someones might find he

<< 2  3  4   >>

join