It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of Families in the Universe - Proof we already know

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

If you see us as the universe experiencing itself, then nature is sentient because we are a part of nature. We are the conscious part of the universe (God).

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by windword

Is that really about figs I wonder?

Anyway, there is much to think on with regards to nature, is nature sentient? I believe so, but then is all aspects of nature sentient?

I think the best default is to treat it as if it is.

Careful with that, that is, if you're religious. Origen, an early Catholic church father, dared to suggest that nature, even the stars and planets are sentient, and he was labeled a heretic for it!

THE ANATHEMAS AGAINST ORIGEN

3. If anyone shall say that the sun, the moon and the stars are also reasonable beings, and that they have only become what they are because they turned towards evil: let him be anathema.

Oh how we've strayed.

edit on 17-7-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by EnochwasRight
Interesting thread. Did you read my last two threads? Link.. LINK..

Mother is Aleph Mem (Strength of the Waters). Father is Aleph Bet (Strength of the House). The word alphabet are the letters building the house. The Son (Christ) is the Word from the letters and in the waters of life. Son is Bet Nun (House of the Seed). Any living being involved in the waters of life are from the three original members of the family. DNA and the Tree of Life are the letters rendered into form. The mother is the Spirit of the Trinity. Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Maybe this helps your search.

From my other thread Did God (Yahweh) have a Wife…?

I’m not exactly an expert of this topic, but I did some digging around and came up with my own synopsis below…

(1) Aleph = Wind/ Spirit of God/Consciousness…. (Beginning/Past)

(13) Mem = Water = Messiah/Son… (Now/Present)

(22) Tav = Wind/ Spirit of God/Consciousness (End/Future)

My own individual perspective is this below…

Jesus + The Father = Holy Spirit

Or

Water/Spirit + Wind/Spirit = The Holy Spirit

I’m still not entirely sure why “waters” are regarded as being feminine…Mem is also associated with the Messiah…so does this mean that “The Son” is the Feminine aspect…!?!

Receiving the Holy Spirit is like connecting to the All/Oneness of God, the Alpha and Omega, and actually feels like water when you receive it, as described in John 7:38.

- JC

edit on 17-7-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
As always, you take the nickle because it's bigger. The dime has more value. I was showing you the Fig Tree for what it represents, not the outer shell.

Originally posted by windword

Israel is here on Earth, not mars.

I thought this thread was about proof of of life outside our reality, ie planet: ergo: "Disclosure of Families in the Universe - Proof we already know"

No trees on other planets? Wrong, the model proves it.

Mr thinks you can't see the forest for the trees.

edit on 17-7-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hate cannot dispel hate. Only love can dispel hate. Ignorance cannot teach the ignorant. Only Truth teaches the ignorant. Before it can, the student needs to stop ignoring.

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Can you put out a fire with more fire?

Of course you can, fire requires fuel, so you burn the fuel, the fire goes out. Never heard of a controlled burn to contain forest fires? How about how they capped those oil wells in Iraq during the first gulf war, you don't think they used explosives to just seal the pipe do you? No, they explosion (fire) removed the fuel source (oxygen) and put the fire out.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Christ overcame. Not us. We overcome through Him. If we could overcome, then the cross was not necessary.

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

None of us have overcome yet.

This is where I know you are still brainwashed. How can you claim to speak for everyone and know where everyone is or isn't in life? Oh yeah, because the church says we're all sinners.

I have overcome, and so have many others. You can't speak for everyone, and neither can the bible or a priest in a church. We're not all sinners, and you thinking so is submitting to sin and claiming it has control over you.

Everything you are explaining is pointing right back to yourself, yet because of religious conditioning and indoctrination, you are blind to it. We are the Trinity, meaning we as a whole are God. Existence itself is God and God is life.
edit on 17-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

So we have overcome...

See what I mean? If we overcame through Christ then we have overcome, but you just said no one has overcome.

So why was Jesus' death necessary? Can that be explained by science as well? Or is it just what the bible says?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The gift cannot be earned or taken. Love overcomes the need for law. You cannot overcome, but through Christ, the one that did, you can. Unless you first have faith in God (given by God) and you have received the gift from Christ (Given by Christ), then you do not possess salvation. A thief takes and we cannot earn what is given.

Not Earned and Not Taken. It's a Gift.

So we have overcome...

See what I mean? If we overcame through Christ then we have overcome, but you just said no one has overcome.

So why was Jesus' death necessary? Can that be explained by science as well? Or is it just what the bible says?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

And where do you get this information from? Can it be backed up with sound logic and reasoning? Or is it a faith thing only? Where is the science that backs up the notion that Jesus' death was necessary?

What exactly are we overcoming and what is being given? Sin and grace? If Jesus overcame sin, why is there still so much of it in the world today? I'd argue there is more now than ever before. What does grace give you? And where is this thing called grace backed by science?

Unless you can prove that Jesus' death is necessary, you haven't proven anything and your theory is completely baseless.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

And where do you get this information from? Can it be backed up with sound logic and reasoning? Or is it a faith thing only? Where is the science that backs up the notion that Jesus' death was necessary?

What exactly are we overcoming and what is being given? Sin and grace? If Jesus overcame sin, why is there still so much of it in the world today? I'd argue there is more now than ever before. What does grace give you? And where is this thing called grace backed by science?

Unless you can prove that Jesus' death is necessary, you haven't proven anything and your theory is completely baseless.

The information of salvation is what the Bible outlines. It is a gift and you cannot take a gift. It must be given.

First, faith is God work to prepare the individual. If the individual rejects the Father and Faith, no other gift can be received.

John

6:65 He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.”

6:66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.

Goats and sheep are separated as Elijah brings back the fathers and sons into the water. 7 billion souls are here to day in the water together.

Enoch One

1 The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be
2 living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed.

Righteous and Wicked must be together. We've seen this happen now today.

And he took up his
parable and said −Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One
in the heavens, which the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood
as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come.

Again. here we are today. Matthew 24 is happening. This is the last generation and it started in 1948.

3 Concerning the elect I said, and took up my parable concerning them:
The Holy Great One will come forth from His dwelling,
4 And the eternal God will tread upon the earth, (even) on Mount Sinai,
[And appear from His camp]
And appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens.
5 And all shall be smitten with fear
And the Watchers shall quake,
And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.
6 And the high mountains shall be shaken,
And the high hills shall be made low,
And shall melt like wax before the flame
7 And the earth shall be wholly rent in sunder,
And all that is upon the earth shall perish,
And there shall be a judgement upon all (men).

Have you seen this yet? Then there is still time to seek God. He prepares us for faith. Once we have faith, Christ prepares us for good works. Once we are tested to see that the heart has changed, the gift of salvation is ours. Still, we all get out of this thing when the time is right. We must first live 1000 years in peace. There are two groups during the last Day. Those who are cast out of and those who are welcomed in. Read the Bible. It's all there.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Where does John 6 say Jesus' death is needed to enable people?

I see nothing from Enoch that says a sacrifice is needed either.

Where are you getting that Jesus' death was necessary? What is this gift and what is it saving us from?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Where are you getting that Jesus' death was necessary? What is this gift and what is it saving us from?

Every story in the Bible is about the Redeemer. The entire New Testament is the chronicle. The Jubilee laws require that we are redeemed from one master by a kinsman.

Other than this, Enoch:

46.2 And I asked one of the Holy Angels, who went with me and showed
me all the secrets, about that Son of Man, who he was, and from where he
was, and why he went with the Head of Days.
46.3 And he answered me, and said to me:
"This is the Son of Man who has righteousness and with whom
righteousness dwells. He will reveal all the treasures of that which is
secret, for the Lord of Spirits has chosen him, and through uprightness his
lot has surpassed all others, in front of the Lord of Spirits, forever.

Enoch was not willing to reveal the details to the Watchers. He did see the tablets in Heaven, but told the Watchers that they had the worthless version. At this point, the Son of Man was not revealed.

Luke 17

26 “Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27 People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

28 “It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. 29 But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all.

30 “It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed. 31 On that day no one who is on the housetop, with possessions inside, should go down to get them. Likewise, no one in the field should go back for anything. 32 Remember Lot’s wife! 33 Whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life will preserve it. 34 I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left. 35 Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left.”

The Son of Man is yet to be revealed, but soon, the world will see Him. As in the days of Noah, the Watchers were corrupting the DNA of the genome. Today, we see it happening again. The sacrifice was made by Christ 2000 years ago. You can't make it yourself and must first have faith in God (Given by God) and the Gift from Christ (Given by Christ). It's a robe you wear.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Here is the complete thread I did on this topic.

LINK

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Your god just makes it SO complicated and convoluted. I guess he didn't want everyone to understand. Oh well.

So much for "my yoke is easy and burden light", am I right? I guess Jesus was wrong there.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The Gift is the “Holy Spirit”, and it’s saving us from ourselves IMO…and helping us to walk a righteous path.

I personally don’t think there’s any need for sacrifice either, but I do believe that Jesus death and resurrection helped Jesus message to survive and live on etc…, even if it was slightly corrupted over time. It’s the message that Jesus died to bring, which is what saves IMO, and He gave His life so that that message could be heard/kept, and help bring people closer to God.

As for John 6…

John 6:53-57
53 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.

Jesus isn’t taking about sacrifice here IMO, He’s talking about receiving the “Holy Spirit”

John 6:61-64
61 Aware that his disciples were grumbling about this, Jesus said to them, “Does this offend you? 62 Then what if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before! 63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life. 64 Yet there are some of you who do not believe.”

And here Jesus confirms, that his previous statements, were all about Spirit, which is what gives life.

Proverbs 9:10… Revised Edition…

Flowing in the Spirit of “YHWH” is the beginning of Wisdom…
And the knowledge of The “Holy One”, is Understanding…

John 6:68
68 Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. 69 We have come to believe and to know that you are the Holy One of God.”

Jesus Is, the Son of Man, the one seen in Daniels vision, standing next to The Ancient of Days, and He’s also the Holy One of God…

- JC

edit on 17-7-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

If anyone were to know what "righteousness" is, I wouldn't bet on a human.
edit on 17-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
If anyone were to know what "righteousness" is, I wouldn't bet on a human.

Funnily enough, neither would I lol

It’s only with Gods help, that one can ever hope to get close, to being righteous IMO…

- JC

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Your god just makes it SO complicated and convoluted. I guess he didn't want everyone to understand. Oh well.

So much for "my yoke is easy and burden light", am I right? I guess Jesus was wrong there.

Creation of a universe is complex. No doubt. The fact that it is can be assumed. The fact that we could not understand is assumed. The fact that God tries to show us, just enough so that we can know but not hurt ourselves with the knowledge; that's astounding! I wouldn't want it any other way. The fact that we can see its complexity and understand that it is an impenetrable symmetry is breathtaking. I bow to God's majesty and eternal wisdom. He receives my thanks offering every time someone reads my words of praise on ATS. This is my attitude. I would never lessen His creation.

As a matter of fact, I cannot wait to comprehend this:

1 Corinthians 2

6 We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 No, we declare God’s wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. 8 None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 However, as it is written:

“What no eye has seen,
what no ear has heard,
and what no human mind has conceived”—
the things God has prepared for those who love him—
10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit.

Astounding!

edit on 17-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I totally agree with you about God's majesty, but I see his majesty within us and outside of us. I do not see God as a separate entity than us, and that is where we differ.

Romans 1
20 For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

The invisible qualities of God are within us and they are: thoughts, imagination, emotions, and the five senses. These thoughts, imaginations, etc. are clearly seen, yet invisible and have been "made", and that is how they are understood.

You know God, you just don't realize he is within you. In fact, God is all that you have ever known, and what you know are the invisible qualities of God which are made within your brain.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, but one thing we can agree on is that God is great.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I beleive the scripture you quoted in the OP is dealing with Satan and the angels that fell with him. Not some woowoo space people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join