It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of Families in the Universe - Proof we already know

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by EnochWasRight

If you have to quote words and verses from the Bible to prove your point, you've already missed the message.

I could quote you, but you have not provided a value beyond your own incomplete opinion. Add some context to the message. When the comment is an attack of the object, we know the subject stands firm. Speak to the subject and you have added value.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Confused = Me...

What is the Wave? The Wave is the Word created when particles are collapsed.

I thought the wave collapsed into particles, not particles collapsed into waves.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Otherwise, interesting thoughts.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

We are all above the shadow. We are 4D creatures casting a 3D shadow and looking "down" on that shadow (physical reality).

What will you be doing 42 days from now at 2:52pm? If you don't know, then you are residing in the shadow of the fourth dimension, one slice at a time.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

That had nothing to do with my question.

In YOUR opinion, how are those two passages at all compatible? Paul suggests that he is struggling (opposing) against authorities in one and the other he says opposing (struggling) the authorities is wrong.

Why is there a contradiction? Please stop dodging the question. I didn't ask for Edgar Allen Poe's opinion, and even if I did, his answer has absolutely nothing to do with the question I asked.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

We are all above the shadow. We are 4D creatures casting a 3D shadow and looking "down" on that shadow (physical reality).

God (spirit) is 5D, he is the amalgamation of all the 4D creatures (consciousness) into One, meaning we are all an intrinsic part of God. God is omnipresent, seeing everything through our eyes, meaning we all are One entity split into many different parts (perceptions) of the One.

Mother (Earth), Father (Holy Spirit), and Son (consciousness). We are the Trinity because we are all three, meaning we are God. Not one person, but all people and creatures are God, who is All in All.

Your cells have matter. I have matter, therefore you are me. It doesn't work that way. We are the body of Christ. This is a meaning from the fact that one soul has many veins, but one blood. It's a metaphor.

5D must be a probability space. For collapsing wave function to operate, the next shadow cast down as time will reflect the choice of consciousness. I cannot fly because it is not a choice. Law governs each choice and law is the shadow above probability. Keep going.

Study the Copenhagen Interpretation along with the Everett's Many Worlds Theory. The two are not contradictory.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Mother (Earth), Father (Holy Spirit), and Son (consciousness). We are the Trinity because we are all three, meaning we are God. Not one person, but all people and creatures are God, who is All in All.

Mother is Aleph Mem. Father is Aleph Bet. Son is Bet Nun.

Aleph is Ox and Strength
Bet is House or what is outside protecting what is inside
Nun is the Seed inside that renders the form outside.

From this, reform your thesis.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

We are not the shadow, we are what casts the shadow.

4D objects can move through 3D planes correct? What are you doing while walking down the street? You're 4D body (your image) is moving through a 3D plane, which is physical reality.

Gospel of Thomas
77 Jesus said, "I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came forth, and to me all attained.

Split a piece of wood; I am there.

Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."

Can you discern the meaning of this quote? I know it's not in the bible, but the saying is very true and pertinent.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Confused = Me...

What is the Wave? The Wave is the Word created when particles are collapsed.

I thought the wave collapsed into particles, not particles collapsed into waves.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Otherwise, interesting thoughts.

I will let you get it.

Flame and Coal - Which is inside and which is outside? Same question for each.

Light and Vessel
Seed and Fruit
Female and Male
Spirit and Matter
Mind and Body
Transcendence and Immanence
Wave and Particle

Think symmetrical and asymmetrical. The answer is not inside and outside. The answer is entangled. One is strong and the other weak. Together, they make something new without losing each other. One plus one is three in this case.

I cannot take credit for this: LINK

edit on 16-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

That had nothing to do with my question.

In YOUR opinion, how are those two passages at all compatible? Paul suggests that he is struggling (opposing) against authorities in one and the other he says opposing (struggling) the authorities is wrong.

Why is there a contradiction? Please stop dodging the question. I didn't ask for Edgar Allen Poe's opinion, and even if I did, his answer has absolutely nothing to do with the question I asked.

In Judo, how do you beat your opponent? You use his momentum against him. Much like the tone you are using, I simply take your words and speak for you in the manner in which you should be speaking for yourself. On the one hand, our government is destroying us with tyranny. On the other hand, we fight with Spirit and not strength or might. Which one conforms to the rules, while at the same time allowing the enemy to divide and conquer itself? Have you read the art of war?

Love your enemies to death and you kill them with kindness. The one with the love preserves the germ in the light. The one who loves darkness will get more. You become what you love. Like Poe, Bliss is the aim. You can't know unless you are aware of the horror.

Can you put out a fire with more fire?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Aleph is Ox and Strength

Mother = Strength of the waters (spirit/Father)

Father = Strength of the house (matter/Mother)

Son = Consciousness which is the seed of the Father (inside/spirit) which gives form to the Mother (outside/matter)

We are the Son which is the Mother and Father combined because we are both physical (house) and spiritual (water). We are the medium in which reality exists.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Does the fish swim or is it swum? Does a bird fly or is it flown? Don't be so sure you are choosing your path. Do you make your hair grow? Do you make your eyes see? No. You think and move. The thoughts are based on your 3D perspective and 4D is seen in slices as you move through it. If you were aware of 4D, then you would see the beginning to now, but not to the end. Move up a level and you could see the potential endings, but not the one chosen. God is above the timeline. This is not a game on free play. It is in story mode. Free play comes later when the story concludes.

4D objects can move through 3D planes correct? What are you doing while walking down the street? You're 4D body (your image) is moving through a 3D plane, which is physical reality.

Gospel of Thomas
77 Jesus said, "I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came forth, and to me all attained.

Can you discern the meaning of this quote? I know it's not in the bible, but the saying is very true and pertinent.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

So Paul taught us to sit back and let TPTB rape the world for thousands of years so that they could one day, FAR into the future, after hundreds and hundreds of generations have suffered, let their momentum catch up to them?

Sounds really convenient for those who have been in power for the past 2,000 years don't you think?

Sounds like a form of pacification to me, something those in power would love to inflict on us. I wonder why Paul said that? Hmmmm...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Aleph is Ox and Strength

Mother = Strength of the waters (spirit/Father)

Father = Strength of the house (matter/Mother)

Son = Consciousness which is the seed of the Father (inside/spirit) which gives form to the Mother (outside/matter)

We are the Son which is the Mother and Father combined because we are both physical (house) and spiritual (water). We are the medium in which reality exists.

The Son is Bet Nun, which is the house carrying the seed. Strength is energy and force. Mother is the energy of the waters. Father is energy holding the house together. The son is the house / Image. Matter is both particle and wave and we are conscious. We are all three of the trinity, otherwise, we would not be in His image.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

The beginning is the end, don't you see? This moment we are in IS the Alpha and Omega. To see this moment is to see eternity, where the beginning and end join to create infinity.

There was no beginning and there will be no end, because this moment is eternal.

If this isn't free play then there is no such thing as free will. You agreed that free will existed in the OP. Which is it? Story or free play? You can't have it both ways.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Gospel of Thomas

You are defining this by saying we are 4D. This is only true if you are saying we are all dimension that we depend on. By this, yes. By our consciousness and where we reside, we are only in the present. I am not still in the past or future by my conscious experience. To be a 4D entity, I would exist across the plain of time and look through my path. I can't do that now. I can only see my memory as it fades past. The future is an imagination of my view of the fifth dimensional probabilities. Again, a shadow that I am unsure of. Do you remember the day you were born as you emerged from your mother? No. Then you are only aware of your 3D frame one moment at a time.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Don't you see? If we are all three of the Trinity, then we are God.

You have conflicting beliefs, and they are the product of religious conditioning.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

So Paul taught us to sit back and let TPTB rape the world for thousands of years so that they could one day, FAR into the future, after hundreds and hundreds of generations have suffered, let their momentum catch up to them?

Sounds really convenient for those who have been in power for the past 2,000 years don't you think?

Sounds like a form of pacification to me, something those in power would love to inflict on us. I wonder why Paul said that? Hmmmm...

It depend on where you place your hope I suppose. You must be born again and this is not OurStory. It's HisStory. Truth is about who and our dispensation of time is at the end. You and I will live to see the enemy finished the next 1000 years to come. After this, the enemy is released once more and sent to the abyss for good. Why? God follows his Jubilee laws because he is longsuffering. Love demands it. He knows why and we can imply. When the coming tyranny rules our land, will you be changed, wishing again for freedom? Why? Had you not known the darkness, you could not know the light. Choose the one you want now. Later if you want. God will wait.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Gospel of Thomas

You are defining this by saying we are 4D. This is only true if you are saying we are all dimension that we depend on. By this, yes. By our consciousness and where we reside, we are only in the present. I am not still in the past or future by my conscious experience. To be a 4D entity, I would exist across the plain of time and look through my path. I can't do that now. I can only see my memory as it fades past. The future is an imagination of my view of the fifth dimensional probabilities. Again, a shadow that I am unsure of. Do you remember the day you were born as you emerged from your mother? No. Then you are only aware of your 3D frame one moment at a time.

Consciousness resides throughout all of time. You are looking through a narrow window in an exoteric way.

The beginning IS the end because life is eternal and infinite, meaning I have resided and am residing in all points of time from every perspective that has ever and will ever exist, because I Am, and so are you.

Gospel of Thomas
18 The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us, how will our end come?"

Jesus said, "Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

This moment IS all points in time, because this moment is all that exists. It is the beginning and end. As the bible says, nothing is new under the sun, meaning this moment is nothing new, only a continuation of what has always been.
edit on 17-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

If you place your hope in a book written by men, then go ahead. I place my hope on my intuition, and it says that Paul worked for those in power, which is why he said to obey them.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

The beginning is the end, don't you see? This moment we are in IS the Alpha and Omega. To see this moment is to see eternity, where the beginning and end join to create infinity.

There was no beginning and there will be no end, because this moment is eternal.

If this isn't free play then there is no such thing as free will. You agreed that free will existed in the OP. Which is it? Story or free play? You can't have it both ways.

Learning is guided and cooperative. Graduation is a choice to take a new path, but you still have only the options presented. You can move through a forest, but unless you have an ax and hoe, you cannot clear the land and plant a crop. Who is the gardener and who is the plant? Lower down the harmonies, you are both. Above you, a gardener tends you as a crop. Your fruit is for Him. What you grow is for you. God shows us that what we grow now is the fruit we leave behind for our future. Your fruit is planted above the ground you occupy now. You must be born again and it IS possible to lose your crop. It's also possible to grow up.

edit on 17-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join