It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Activate Your Pineal Gland and Awaken Your Psychic Ability

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I experienced a visual manifestation from the BinaryBeats one you posted but I didnt get anything from the one in the op. Im not too sure how to describe the visuals I got it. Came back here to do it again (you have created a monster lol )

I'll give the one in the OP another shot, but I could only get a few mins (maybe 3 or 4) into it the first time I listened and had to shut it of, something felt not right with it to me; cant pinpoint anything just it didnt feel right to me...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by cartenz
reply to post by sled735

Having had a lot of success using sub-sonic frequencies, I found this to be a bit folksy:

Producing certain sounds can activate your pineal gland.
One method is to make the sound'nnnn' while covering your ears. Then sound 'mmm' for a few minutes, and then say 'ngngng' for the same amount of time. These sounds will put a light pressure on the pineal gland, which stimulates it and activates it.

I could find the above a lot more credible if it used actual frequency and duration values and not 'nnnnnnnn', 'mmmm' and 'ngngngngng' as these are subjective to the practitioner.

Here, now ignore the CGA colour scheme, this page has some tables that I found useful for my experiments with sub-sonic sounds. The third table down might be of interest to you as it relates the Chakra to a frequency (and note)
www.greatdreams.com...

EDIT: S&F anyway
edit on 16-7-2013 by cartenz because: (no reason given)

OMG!!! I hadn't scrolled all the way down on that link until now. I was just looking at the frequencies that came up first.
There is a library of info there!

Thank you again for sharing this link! Awesome!

No problem, if you want more info on the research of the tables author, her website is here:
www.lambdoma.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle

Originally posted by cartenz

Originally posted by Sump3
We are all children of God, some just don't accept it and turn away from him. Some say they are, yet they seek something else. Some recognize him and follow him.

Know the Son of God (your perfect fulfilled self) and you will know him.

Take heed!

Why do Christians assume everyone else in the world adheres to you monotheistic paradigm, the universe is a lot older than your superstition.

In a way he did say self and not Jesus so it is not Christian dualistic Dogma and trinity but nonduality where all can raise up to be one with something more. Some people do understand thru Christian faith from my point of view if they do not get caught up in the duality/one view mentality. But then what do you expect from people who have a log pushed in their third eye and are third eye blind. Jesus Preaches nonduality also just like Buddha. Paul thou is another discussion. You could call the people who believe in Paul over Jesus: Paulites.
edit on 18-7-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

Perhaps I missed the parenthesis (perhaps it was a later edit); Regardless, Son of god, thats a pretty obviously narrow interpretation of theology IMHO

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

Thanks for posting your experience, Cartenz.

Let us know how it goes next time. I hope you have a great "trip".

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I've been currently reading up on nde's again, lucid dreaming, obe's and how to induce. Very related to activating your pineal IMO.

Currently reading this:

www.scribd.com...

Gives a lot of techniques for how to proceed, after waking and to have success. Going to start trying again.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks, Unity.

Looks like a good read.
I appreciate all the links anyone posts.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I think this would be a good place to post some links to my favorite "journeying" music...

www.youtube.com...
This one has no spoken parts, only relaxing music. The gong and other percussion instruments, I finally realized about the fourth time it chimed, correlate to the chakra you are to focus on (one for root, two, three, etc. moving upward).

The first video that got me started on this, from page one of this thread, is the Pineal Gland Activation Video 2013 Brainwave Binaural Beats Full video. Since it's in this same thread, I won't link it again here.

Just about anything from David R. Maracle - most of his music is a solo native american flute with very little accompaniment. Here's a link to his youtube page:
www.youtube.com...

I'll post more later...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Thank you Scribe611 and Unity_99 for the links.

Those look very good.

Sled has so many threads up with videos, and people posting links for this, or that, it will take me a month to go through them.
They all look like something I want to try. Maybe I'll get around to all of them eventually.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

Hi, Mindless. Thanks.

Yeah, I've got to get back to doing the meditations in this tread. I've been busy in my quite time doing the past-life regression I put up in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I link that thread here because it is related to the mind, and some people may not have seen it.

And, a thank you to Cartenz, Scribe, and Unity for the links in their posts. Good stuff!!

edit on 8/7/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Just found this. Wanted to share.

www.vanpraagh.com...

COMPLETE PROGRAM NOW AVAILABLE AS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
In this unique and enlightening meditation program the words of James Van Praagh and the inspiring music of Steven Halpern assist you in recognizing the blocks in your life that can hold you back from your highest spiritual potential. You will go back through the seas of time and open the door to your Soul's past to experience deep healing and insights from what you discover. In addition to the two guided meditations, this program includes a musical interlude selection by Steven Halpern for personal meditation experiences, a special, personal interview with James Van Praagh, and a workbook.

Disclaimer: I am in no way soliciting the sale of material from the above website. I'm only making others aware that it is available to those who may be searching for this kind of tool.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I came across more videos to help with meditation, for anyone interested:

www.vanpraagh.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
i just activated my pineal gland, now what?
does it do something?

RIKKU; no, just new age BS , though it baffles me as to how such stupid people can even use a keyboard.
edit on 7-9-2013 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well, if you guys look at this site and go down to concentration and memory enhancement you will find a few spices and some common things that help to boost the mind. en.wikipedia.org... The other things relate to medicines but the basis of these medicines come from nature most times. I am in the middle of finding all the sources.

Couple this with increasing slightly Tryptomine foods with a little mustard sauce and the pineal will be easier to obtain. Activating the Pineal without being able to comprehend it will not get you anywhere.

Just put quite a bit of poultry seasoning on your turkey next time and get a bottle of chow, you know, the stuff made with turmeric. A couple cups of java and then try to meditate.
Well, at least you will have a good meal.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I wanted to try this...and I sort of did give it a listen. But then I read what another member wrote about not being balanced and I stopped.

Hitting the throttle if you are to far to either side will make the boat go in a circle. If you not properly ready, sitting firmly in the middle it could throw you completely out of the boat and into the water...
edit on 12-9-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Excellent analogy.

But you have to meditate to balance the chakras. So... how are you going to get balanced without meditating?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by abeverage

Excellent analogy.

But you have to meditate to balance the chakras. So... how are you going to get balanced without meditating?

Fine, fine...perhaps you are assuming your right and you are so I will.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
thanks man but i wanted more of a guide, something like where to start.. etc.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kangajack

I'll see what I can find for you.

Maybe this? I haven't watched it, but it said for beginners, so...

edit on 9/22/2013 by sled735 because: add video

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks I went to sleep last night, however I will give this a try is there any other ways to connect yourself spiritually, or should it all start from meditation

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kangajack

Do a google search for "connecting spiritually" and see what all comes up. To my knowledge meditation, even light meditation, is required to connect to your higher self consciousness.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join