It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Activate Your Pineal Gland and Awaken Your Psychic Ability

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I've been trying to shut my pineal gland off for about three years. Curiosity makes me not shut it down. Where is the information coming from, it seems to have many sources. I think I am a full fledged cone head already.

It's not psychic, it seems to be a communication network with certain humans and also with some other beings in nature...Plants, animals, bugs, microbes, or basicly anything alive. The other biengs that do not speak or think like us is harder to decipher. It is not the pineal gland alone that allows this communication though. I'm not sure just what all is involved yet, but I will find out someday. I don't think speaking to the dead is part of this, but tapping into relatives minds may be a possibility.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Briles1207

This is assuming that near death experiences are in fact hallucinations....which has never been proven definitively one way or the other if I'm not mistaken. Not that I lean toward belief or disbelief either way. Honestly, I'm not sure what I believe...though there have been cases that have given me pause long enough to think that maybe, just maybe, they aren't hallucinations but real experiences.

Either way, it sure does make for an interesting debate, eh?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I am fairly certain mine is activated or I have been activating it in my subconscious.

I have been working on plans for inventions and creations to change humanity for the better for the past 8 years actively and the former 10 me being unaware of my own actions and why my body was doing and thinking things.

I have been classified Psychotic with a Messianic complex when I start to work on my .. work I have overwhelming senses of the 4 main traits of god hood : Omnibenevolence, Omnipotence, Omnipresence and Omniscience.

I was recently attacked by a gang of what I suppose you could call hoodlums or violent youth I couldn't stop myself asking to be their friend as they stomped on my face, It makes me quite uncomfortable I took those actions as I have always been very violent, irritable and Antisocial.

also the Omnipotent paradox.

Question: "Could God create a rock so heavy He could not lift it?"

To quash this long standing question.

Yes but ONLY because the divine themselves said they could not lift it then could simply change their minds in what appears from their point of view as time as humans presently understand it stopping.

So they can do both it is just Human understanding that fails here.

The fact the divine by definition could remove the question and all forms of rocks from our existence leaving us with a blank question all stating what are rocks and boulders is in itself the answer for this.

It would not surprise me if the God's humans have thought of for the last few eons compounded our time at one point this being accomplished by disturbing singularities Where wizards and Aliens.

It would also not surprise me if a God couldn't life said rock because they where out of mana at that point give him 5 seconds should be good.

ect ect ect

I suspect I am a prophet of some kind but to force it down everyone's throat openly would be unbecoming, I will complete my works much like Michael Angelo just wanting to remove the marble from the already finished pieces of art and complete my objectives for the betterment of our species.

To add a sense of humor I recently ( few months ago now ) called up Institutional banking simply putting forward my idea of a loan for a trillion dollars.

I did not ask for the loan I just let them know I will be asking for it as soon as I have the Collateral and Assets to back it up to be able to actually pay back such an exorbitant amount of money.

edit on 17-7-2013 by Gestas because: FUN IN THE AUSPICIOUS YEAR

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

Firsty, I said "I thought" not that I knew.

So that kind of dismisses most of your first point.

Secondly, '___' has been found in the pineal glands of live rodents. Which, if we are basing their physicological testings on humans, would indicate that the chemical is present in humans also.

www.cottonwoodresearch.org...

Granted my second point should have read "it is my understanding" so apologies for making it sound like fact.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

Originally posted by Briles1207
I thought the quickest way to access the pineal gland was by taking D.M.T? Disclaimer: Don't take D.M.T.

:-)
edit on 16-7-2013 by Briles1207 because: (no reason given)

What a ridiculous piece of potential disinformation. First, Dr. Strassman hypothesized that this compound is biosynthesized in the pineal. This has not been proven. One study did recently confirm its presence in the pineal of rats, so that does speak well for Strassman's hypothesis. But it's still not proven to be true. Therefore it is still speculation (even if it is "intelligent guesstimation." )

Secondly, as far as we know taking '___' itself, and its effects, have nothing to do with "activating" the pineal. As far as I know, Strassman (or anyone else intelligent and qualified to do so) has / have not even speculated on this. I have the feeling you just pulled that directly from your back side. If you have some kind of credible source for this information (which I very much doubt) I'd be curious to see it. Just because it's made there (assuming that it is) doesn't mean that it "activates" this center. Neuropharmacologically speaking, we do somewhat have an understanding of how this chemical produces its effects. And while it is somewhat unique, there are other related chems which produce similar effects by manipulating similar neurotransmitters / parts of the brain.

Strassman did speculate that maybe, just maybe the stuff is released in large quantity in the brain upon death, and/or maybe even birth. But this is pure unsubstantiated speculation with almost zero basis in evidence. He speculated it may be present in the pineal because he knew there was melatonin in there, and a particular enzyme that could aid in the process of converting melatonin to '___' (and the substance has been found in human blood before.) His evidence for the death / birth hypothesis? Some "breakthrough" experiences have had a resemblance to some reports of Near Death Experiences. That's a very small thing to base a hypothesis like that on.

Yet people go around repeating this as if it's a fact. I recently saw some really dumb brain-fried kid do this on a National Geographic show. "It's like, 'the god molecule' doood, and tons of it is released in your brain when you die and stuff...."

I'm just tired of seeing this speculation mindlessly repeated as the gospel truth by people who have never even bothered to take the time to read Strassman's research for themselves.

*EDIT*

*Bashes own head against wall a few times. Face-palms. Then another head-bash or two for good measure*

Ironically I posted the above before I even saw your next post. God that was painful. I'm not trying to be mean, but maybe your (hopeful) embarrassment will lead you to better check your information in the future before parroting unsubstantiated fact from some person you saw on the internet.

Originally posted by Briles1207
I know that the brain releases the chemical at the point of death, which could explain near death experience hallucinations?

No. You don't know that. You know nothing of the sort. Nor does anyone else, as far as I know.. It's a very interesting theory. But the '___' experience is not limited to "NDE" type experiences. Lots of people experience nothing even remotely like that. Maybe strassman is right. But right now that's a huge "maybe." If he is, it does raise a very interesting (and kind of scary) question. Does that mean a molecule is acting as a "transporter"... to carry consciousness into and out of the body? Or is this just one final kindness from the universe for a conscious species aware of its own impending death...? One last bit of euphoria, and a feeling like there's "something else" ... before blackness...?

That's my 2 cents. Please check your sources in the future. Especially when it comes to those types of topics. Tons of bad info out there....
edit on 16-7-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

Also, I feel I am as qualified to comment as you, as there is no "fact" here as you say.

So I am not wrong, and cannot be proved as such.

However your pedanticism intrigues me?

edit on 17-7-2013 by Briles1207 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
thanks for information, just needed to mark this page for later reading

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Originally posted by RaikiEnki

First time posting on ATS.

Well, I am so happy you chose my thread to make your first post. Welcome!

I love the topic of Spirituality and the pineal gland. Having been in the process of decalsification on the Gland I would like to share some of my results.

I appreciate you sharing your results. That's what I'm hoping to get more of here.

I have been Trying to become Iodine efficient (which is near impossible considering Brohmin devour that stuff.) But I keep it up because it have many good quality's to it. By removing/Reducing the consumption of Fluoride (produce and consumer goods is impossible to be sure of) I have had no more insomnia I am more focused and Well I see alot of Purple. (my third eye vision i call it)

Be careful taking the iodine. I just read and article yesterday that said consuming too much could turn your skin purple. If you are seeing purple, maybe it's time to cut back?

Thank you for your contribution.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
How can one quantify activation of the Pineal Gland?

And how can one know that listening to the OP's link to the audio, that it will work?

When looking on YouTube I always look at responses and feedback, but it doesn't say much about how the audio is working to activate the gland.

I would say the best way to know if the audio works would be to listen to it, and see.
(teasing you.)

As for the feedback, I posted earlier that I have a friend that has listened to it, and she said it helped her relax to the point that she had to pick her jaw up from her lap when it reached the end.

Isn't reaching a high state of relaxation the purpose of meditation? Isn't it in this state that the pineal gland kicks in and does it's thing?

Try it, and come back and tell us how it worked for you.

I won't get an opportunity to do this until the weekend, but I will try it and let you all know what I experienced.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Thank you for your input, Starshift.

That's some good advice there!

I agree we need to "be ourselves", not who society has told us we need to be.
I was always the rebel fighting the "system" when I was growing up. I never wore certain clothes just because everyone else was; I wore what I felt good wearing. Screw the trends.

Same with my spiritual beliefs. I quit going to church and listening to what the preacher said "this, or that" meant when I was 14 because I don't trust other's interpretations of certain things. I want to see what it means to me, without any outside influence being placed on it by man. This is the rule I have always lived by, and will continue to live by.

Know thyself, and be true to thyself.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I've been trying to shut my pineal gland off for about three years. Curiosity makes me not shut it down. Where is the information coming from, it seems to have many sources. I think I am a full fledged cone head already.

It's not psychic, it seems to be a communication network with certain humans and also with some other beings in nature...Plants, animals, bugs, microbes, or basicly anything alive. The other biengs that do not speak or think like us is harder to decipher. It is not the pineal gland alone that allows this communication though. I'm not sure just what all is involved yet, but I will find out someday. I don't think speaking to the dead is part of this, but tapping into relatives minds may be a possibility.

Your post made me laugh. A full fledged cone head.

Why would speaking to the dead not be influenced by the pineal gland? I mean, not everyone can do this. I think you have to have your "eye" opened to communicate with the spirit world.

Thank you for your reply.

edit on 7/17/2013 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I would like to reply to everyone individually, but it is past my bedtime and my brain is shutting down.

So, I will just say a big, "thank you to all."

Have a great day.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by rickymouse

Your post made me laugh. A full fledged cone head.

Why would speaking to the dead not be influenced by the pineal gland? I mean, not everyone can do this. I think you have to have your "eye" opened to communicate with the spirit world.

Thank you for your reply.

edit on 7/17/2013 by sled735 because: typo

People think they are communicating with the dead but maybe they are mistaken. Say that people do not have collective consciousness as some scientists say. Microbes do have collective consciousness though from what I have read, and these microbes outnumber our cells by 10/1 in and on our bodies. These microbes also interact with humans through electrical and chemical means and maybe can process human memories even after death

The Pineal gland can interact telepathically with all lifeforms. It can also possibly even interact with energy lifeforms or lifeforms across the galaxy. There is no way that science can prove or disprove something they can not yet completely comprehend. I will continue to believe something is possible till I see overwhelming evidence that shows that it is not possible. To me, someone's interpretation of evidence may be invalid, I want to look at the evidence and the parameters in effect during the creation of the evidence. If there is something I don't understand, I will look at much evidence and interpretations about what I don't yet understand. This is a time consuming task, requiring many articles to read and much thinking about the subject.

If people realized that these lifeforms on earth had collective consciousness and were intelligent, they might not wish to kill them unless necessary. If We could hear the forest, would humans want to exploit them unless completely necessary? Would people waste food knowing that all food had consciousness unless completely necessary? It would be in the best interest of consumerism and capitalism if people could not hear other lifeforms. We put the blinders on and unnecessarily destroy nature all the time. This is not an act of god, remember, god kicked us out of the garden of Eden because we would have destroyed it to plant the trees of knowledge that produced the tasty, mind altering fruit they wanted. God thought they would die because of their only eating this fruit, but their conscience made them also eat the fruit of the trees of life as a medicine.
edit on 17-7-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I agree,

The source field investigations was a great read for me too.

Can't wait till his next book comes out.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
We have to eliminate toxic chemicals from our bodies, especially fluoride (at least non natural forms) if we truly want to have a healthy pineal gland and brain.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
So maybe someone can explain what happened ? After listening to the activation video my Penile Gland got activated instead of my Pineal Gland. You think maybe some wires got crossed in the process ? Has this ever happened to anyone else ?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psych3d3licPsych3
People on here make this sound so easy, like a youtube video and following a step by step guide will open the gland, truth is it can take many lifetimes to achieve this.. Our glands where closed along long time ago, and things like flouride and EMF do nothing but make it harder to achieve this enlightment, they are not the cause . Love everything and higher your frequency, give up all your material things and go into nature. I'm sorry but that's the only way. I plan on leaving for the forest in a few years time, I'm just prepering myself.

Not 100% true from my point. You can go thru a amagydala fear overload (very painful and you will never fear anything external again). And even when you are feeling the light it does not automatically make you love everything. Other peoples dualistic notions can make you even hate others. But you know that you can love their potential at least to get it.

But that might leave you blind to some things. I have the bliss when I just sit still. I seem to be doing something with my right hand when I am not controlling it. My body make yoga when needed and I let the body act on it's own. Have the cap and the tingle in my forehead and sometimes the annoying tingle on the top of the nose.

I cannot see auras. I have only once before my awakening heard a sound on the internal speakers. Nor sure if I am lucid dreaming or not since I do not think I have any control over the dreams even if I know they are dreams.

I am also aware of synchronicity to some degree and the 11:11 is a common theme. Can give myself light. Increased sense of touch and taste.

Singing in tongue is a bit weird. But that is probably just an overstimulated brain.

Assumptions that I am thinking about:
Be aware if you put the enlightenment on a pedistal as hard to achieve then you might make it harder. If I understand the hidden part of what is going on in this world right now waves of people have been reborn here to make it easier to achieve than it was before. And I think the more people wake up the easier it will be.

Also enlightenment is a big deal for those who seek it. For those who have it it still is a big deal but it is also just "what is". It does create a new set of problems since you are still now days lonely in your experiance where you wished you where not. But sites like these help.

Anyone who knows more than me and can give me any advice please do.
. I am sill a little bumbed that I have not gotten a users manual for this body/mind/soul-unit.

edit on 17-7-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

And how can one know that listening to the OP's link to the audio, that it will work?

When looking on YouTube I always look at responses and feedback, but it doesn't say much about how the audio is working to activate the gland.

My assumption is when you feel the tingle on the forehead and notice synchronicity but maybe someone else have a better idea how we can quantify it.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Frequency waves Harmonics it stimulates parts of the body that work on the same wave length life is nothing but a vibration. Egyptians and just about any spiritually aware Human Civilization Maya inca aztec all used harmonics to help on there spiritual awakenings

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by U4ea82

Chances are if you subconsciously have guilt on your mind and are AWARE of what hell is supposed to look like(according to religitards) Derp your going to see Hell. If your Not being weighed down by bad thought upon death or any extreme Hallucination/Trip you will see white heavenish stuff typical to any Human who is Scared and has no actual freedom of thought would experience.

Salvia Divornum, '___', '___', Psilocybin. All chemicals that Produce Hallucinations of which 3 are found in Nature of Which one is found in the human body. Chemicals Do many things in the human body like make one have more or less Hair...make one more or less likely to become Gay.....to make on more or less likely to want to be muscular or skinny. (food we consume Plays a major effect on our thought process and Growth Development process in a BAD way.)

Stating when I said I see a lot of Purple. Thats basically me Using Gyo ( a skill which moves my personal Aura to my Eyes and Third eye region and allows me to See Other living Creatures Personal Aura as well. This skill is common amongst The Asian chi chakra or Ki system of teaching.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Flagged...I have been trying this out with TM (Transcendental Meditation) and it really works wonders.

I have to take long breaks so it doesn't get overwhelming, but it's good for the body

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join