It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the geometry during meditation?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

You're talking about a Dee EM Tee trip that naturally occurs within. Pythagorean Illuminism.
edit on 17-7-2013 by Puresk1lls because: lol

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Ok, so i don't really have my own theory on what this is but i am interested in hearing what other people think. When you are meditating and you begin to see the geometry overlay what is that? I am really curious to see what the community here thinks of that.

I tried looking for a picture that accurately describes it but i couldnt. The only way i can explain it is as an overlay. Its like a very directly visual and emotional experience. The shape comes in strong and its not like normal sight. I dont know how to explain it properly but i'm sure some of you know what im talking about.

Entopic Hallucination

Entopic Imagery and Altered States of Consciousness

I don't know about anyone else, but when I rub my eyes or lightly press on them, I see mechanical gears.
edit on 17-7-2013 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

thank you for that easy to follow, basic method. Just what I was looking to learn.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

No idea if it has any relation to what you're discussing, but, groups like the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn taught the use of visualizing geometric shapes in accordance with their meditation. Practitioners were taught to visualize a point, a plane, a cube, and so on, and so forth, based on what the adept was meditating on, and what grade (or status in the Order) they had attained. For example:

Consider a point, as defined in mathematics—having position but no magnitude—and let him note the ideas to which this gives rise. Concentrating their faculties on this, as a focus, let him endeavor to realize the immanence of the Divine throughout Nature, in all her aspects.

The Golden Dawn, pg. 52

Let the ZEALOTOR meditate on a straight line. Let him take a ruler or a pencil and by moving it a distance equal to its length, outlines a square. Having done this, let him, after quieting his mind with the rhythmic breathing exercise taught in the first meditation, mentally formulate a cube, and endeavor to discover the significance of this figure and its correspondences.

The Golden Dawn, pg. 63

Let the PRACTICUS meditate on the symbols of the rhomboid and the vesica (point of intersection between two circles with equal diameters). Let him seek out their meanings and correspondences.

The Golden Dawn, pg. 72

Hope this is helpful.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 18/7/13 by Wandering Scribe because: corrected some code

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kkrattiger

thank you for that easy to follow, basic method. Just what I was looking to learn.

Here's a good guide, that I use. It's by a guy named Jon Kabat zinn. There are a few of his practices on YouTube. I bought them of iTunes.

Back on topic.. Today I had this sensation of like a baton twirling from left to right, I've had that quite frequently, it spins then stabilises in the centre.
The thing is I have a brain Tumor, so don't know how much that effects things when I meditate. Not sure if some of the spinning sensations are a symptom. Still they are fun and enjoyable.
edit on 18-7-2013 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

@ What is the geometry during meditation?

It is nice to see the various ways the experiences are shared onequestion
1 shall try to describe how the experience is for me which there seem to b different experiences related to mood or intent. Intent meaning 1 may just wish to see how far out energies may Exist and so Astral assist meditation into non physical..

When concentrating if in day 1 tries to get SOL LIGHT exposure then take a break from everything here in mind @ first.

After in mind concentrating on many activities or distractions a SOUL/SPIRIT/INTERNAL Energy faces within existence here, it seems like-- with physical eyes still open SOL exposure obtained (now back in place of peace concentrating)-- that time begins to slow breathing more relaxed -physical activities - heart seems to slow also - more physical response to metaphysical (WHY?) physical eyes attached to THIS current still open. EYESIGHT is like paused everything looks same but stopped... Now @ this period 1 LISTENS to all noise around me, waits , waits sound seems to STOP closes eyes attached here...

Open EYES as experience begins-

SEES EA*RTH space around it MAINLY SOL goes near SOL ( do not recommend ) this is 1z experience but not only... As attracting to SOL intentionally not by force its ENERGY IS seen STILL in other EYE or 3RD & or MORE EYES. As attracting to SOL Sees EA*RTH (controls pace must control astral pace) so Observes EA*RTH with non physical/metaphysical eye for physical eyes still/now closed.

Sees EA*RTH in front of 1 and SOL behind if deeper observation added can see other planet energies like VENUS
or Comets-Asteroids- flying MOONS and Pluto Orbiting MARS Rocks
Can see 1 but wishes not to describe not that the would be alarming in view just not describing.

Further in this area of Consciousness 1 either attracts SOL energy to 1 in that energy form as meditative state continues and either sends POSITIVE beams/rays
VIBES-- ENERGY to EA*RTH or BEYOND (for beyond counts to 1 as well subjectively) --in metaphysical sent energies from metaphysical HS Higher Self In this Zone of Existence to here DEPENDING on the activity natural disaster observed in the physical self here in 3d.

Or 1 will GO and try to move HS in astral pace away from SOL - EA*RTH energy zone system OUT and this is where it gets tricky it seems for to got OUT your somewhat on your own in SOUL/SPIRIT/INTERNAL Energy HS manifested form. It seems, GUARDIANS/GUIDE-OVERSEER/OVERLORD? undetected potentially so be aware of them also... And so Out there the form you may be in may be interactive with energy forms NATIVE out there .. what happens if you get stuck there in that form? careful

Break

Consider you are in Astral form and you encounter a cloud like material (seen with your non physical eyes still closed but with your 3rd or more eye(s) OPEN) out there Vast in size depending on your astral HS scale observing ability. And this cloud material is a form or energy AWARE but how conscious to others experiences when encountering it not shared. In its perceived form (how it views itself) it looks like a EA*RTH centipede for example but to you all you can 3rd eye or more perceive is a energy cloud do to non scale ability of it all. Difference is this centipede is in YOUR current conscious metaphysical form Astral (somewhat) and so you may pass thru it GOD willing but Lost something if not STUCK entirely in soul/spirit/internal energy (astral active) and not retuning to physical... physical response =to that type of metaphysical exposure ???

Careful yes OUT there. @ times this is why 1 associates dimensions with far distance or dense energy fields not understood here and so an area equivalent to say even 2% of this universe that is more dense then any black hole 1 would consider that dimension being far out from here and with its dense material make up and how that may interact with a soul/spirit/internal energy traveling there in person or craft...
off break
During these experiences of 1 again it usually depends on the activities here on EA*RTH or with 1z self to determine what shall 1 seeks to do or experience. As the experience closes breathing acknowledged
again (physical) heart body wakes as if it the body was sleep? WHAT IS SLEEP
and so EYES open here eyes closed there everything normal again. I am studying that if its true that when these ASTRAL OOBE activities occur if everything else is disposition around you ALTER REALITY JUMP IN AND OUT SO WHICH IS RIGHT??? upon return like time space physically altered if not payed attention to why in astral, so like keep strong updated memory of something(s) from here as/before you go perhaps . Like people world activities etc. You may not notice it at first but 1 is wondering.. I read that here on ATS alter reality states from oobe.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by kkrattiger

Here's a good guide, that I use. It's by a guy named Jon Kabat zinn. There are a few of his practices on YouTube. I bought them of iTunes.

Back on topic.. Today I had this sensation of like a baton twirling from left to right, I've had that quite frequently, it spins then stabilises in the centre.
The thing is I have a brain Tumor, so don't know how much that effects things when I meditate. Not sure if some of the spinning sensations are a symptom. Still they are fun and enjoyable.
edit on 18-7-2013 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

this internal wobble you are feeling is the kundalini serpent force. it is known in eastern doctrines as the Divine Mother. The life giver. it originates in the root chakra at the base of the spine around the last bone just above the anal sphincter.
this is the wobble that takes one directly to an out of body experience. relax and let the wobble wobble. this is focus and it is hard. don think it is easy to just let that wobble wobble. there are 2 intertwining forces wobbling around eachother going up the center of the body and the spine. but it is one force/entity! every time u try to control it u end up restricting it. restricting it is to be as the average person is. this force is restricted and muffled. think of it as the wave of a magnetic force and as u start generating larger and larger wobbles.. one of them will throw you out of body at an anchor point. most likely the base of the skull. you will pivot out of the base of the skull in spirit form and float to the ground in a controlled manner. realizing that you can fly. in the same room as which u exited your body.

the wobble should be restricted for socializing and most all times except when meditating. it's not a very sociable thing unless ur in the company of mystics or otherwise those who understand.

oh, and if u do make it into that state, you might want to try thinking about healing up that tumor. Good Luck!
edit on 18-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazz-14
Sometimes when I meditate I see random colours forming random shapes, and sometimes small circles growing in size until I can't see them anymore. But most times I see a dark void with a small dot in the distance. The dot is either black or white. I try to focus on it but it either slowly moves off sideways or fades away.

That dot your seeing is your third eye. If your eyes drift it will as well, this is a practice of not letting your eyes drift. The third eye is connected to your occulous nerves. Be patient you will learn to control the dot; (actually it is a spinning disk as you are able to control its possition). Its always black or white depending on the background source; say a wall you are looking at with eyes open. Closed it can look like a violet flame a spinning disk a burst of colors.
edit on 18-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by preludefanguy

this sounds like the idea is that consciousness emerges from the brain

whether or not this is the case, posit the idea that perhaps matter arises from consciousness, and that these states in which form is created are what allow the different figures to build the basic building blocks for our perceived reality in our universe

a field much like the ocean, from which arises all the matter that we know of, and the matter is where the condensed energy comes together, but there are many probability states, dependent on point of observation, thus the observation is what defines and disturbs the system

A scientific view no doubt. just noticed this post. and it's a good partial theory. partial because look what u didnt factor into your equation.

perhaps matter arises from consciousness.. so some 'consciousness' created matter. correct?

and for a man to first exist, he must first be matter right? flesh and blood.

then we already know, that a man didnt create matter. you might be saying.. "but how??" because of your logic perception being locked on one side of the looking glass.

matter had to be created so a man could be made. so how could a man create matter so that man could be made? Some OTHER 'consciousness' created matter so that man could be conscious to perceive it. and by man existing with consciousness is able to observe matter, confirming that it exists.

you tried to put us at the start of the chain. but it's obvious that that is quite an illogical assertion.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Geometry in meditation
I thought you were supposed to be relaxing, not doing math work.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Geometry in meditation
I thought you were supposed to be relaxing, not doing math work.

That only defines your ignorance in relation to what meditations is.
edit on 18-7-2013 by Kashai because: modifed content

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

who said consciousness originates with man ?

wouldn't it be illogical to say that man has been and is the first consciousness born into existence ?

What qualifies as consciousness ?

Also, have you taken into consideration the seat of consciousness has not been found in the brain system ?

Have you taken a look at the field equations for describing swarms of fish or flocks of bird ?

Have you ever quieted all the noise your brain makes to be able to experience this level of consciousness directly ?

Where do you think the building structures of matter arise from? And why do you think point of observation is so important when recreating the reality for the individual ?

What are psychic events, and how can minds become entangled ?

time and space seem to be an emergent property of our universe because it is needed to find relation to point of observation from an individual person in this persistent illusion we call reality

but what is 'real' ?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

who said consciousness originates with man ?

i thought u did

wouldn't it be illogical to say that man has been and is the first consciousness born into existence ?

yes it would be quite illogical as i said

What qualifies as consciousness ?

awareness of self. an identity. not necessarily posessing a body made of flesh or even being visible.

Also, have you taken into consideration the seat of consciousness has not been found in the brain system ?

the seat of the soul is said to be the pituitary. but this is just the jack-in point. see matrix where they jack into the matrix by insertion at the back of the head. the source of the soul is connected with the infinite body of consciousness.

Have you taken a look at the field equations for describing swarms of fish or flocks of bird ?

nope.. why?

Have you ever quieted all the noise your brain makes to be able to experience this level of consciousness directly ?

all the time.. achieved samadhi/nirvana several years ago. i am a sleepwalker.

Where do you think the building structures of matter arise from? And why do you think point of observation is so important when recreating the reality for the individual ?

from dark matter. dark matter houses the conscious element of existence. it fills in all the spaces. but where there is no space, or where there are objects or matter, consciousness provides light out of dark matter, which it wills to take form in various atoms, photons electrons etc. willing their shape and design and operation. ive described this in more detail in another thread. thus consciousness flows most purely in empty space, but also flows thru all matter.

What are psychic events, and how can minds become entangled ?

every human is a child of the Creator(the original consciousnes) and as such we all have a link to him. the quantum consciousness which fills all of empty space in it's purest form is available to all. different levels of brain development can cause innate natural psychic abilities to be assigned to particular individuals. by accident, accessing or decoding quantum storage or by vision/communion with an otherworldly entity.

as mentioned. consciousness fills all of empty space but also shapes the building blocks of matter/light from nothingness/empty space. so it's in matter too. this is how the statement "God sees all things" is seen to be true. it flows through all things in the entire universe. propogating its operation.

not sure what u mean by entangled. but 2 ppl on opposite sides of the earth could access their quantum state and communicate with eachother. time does not exist in this state. time is a construct of quantum consciousness for this reality. but does not exist in the quantum state. this is why the soul is dubbed eternal.

time and space seem to be an emergent property of our universe because it is needed to find relation to point of observation from an individual person in this persistent illusion we call reality

but what is 'real' ?

everything is real. this reality is real. but so are the others. and that's what humanity and science is missing. ive mentioned before. ppl in the other dimensions/worlds whatever u want to call them, have lives, cultures and families.

everything loops back on itself, but is elevated with each completion of a revolution. the problem is not really that this is an illusion. but that mankind in its lowered mental awareness state seems to believe that this is the SUPREME reality. but there can be no fact to that since it is a temporary existence. thus we must explain to the masses using terms of this reality being an illusion so that they will grow away from the conditioning that this flesh based existence is the supreme. 'the soul is eternal' is used to explain that the quantum state is the next step in evolution as a butterfly coming out of a cuccoon. and is supreme in these ways to this matter based existence as the butterfly is to the caterpillar.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

its sacred geometry ...the underlying design and blueprints of existence & creation.....shows whats again that there is a creator behind all of this complexity and elegance .......whether that creator is the same as the Supreme Absolute Infinite Beingness....well that's still up for debate....

see fractals & sacred geometry

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

what was/is nirvana samadhi like and what has been its lasting effects ?
edit on 20-7-2013 by preludefanguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

what was/is nirvana samadhi like and what has been its lasting effects ?
edit on 20-7-2013 by preludefanguy because: (no reason given)

i had been praying in my room. having studied diligently and practicing meditation as well as trying to follow the path of righteousness as Jesus stated in my daily life. always honest and straightforward. loyal and friendly to all who would seek to do me no harm. but in 10 years of meditation all i could accomplish was a red light. i didnt know then, but that was the root chakra opening. so basically for 10 years i didnt really get any results from meditation. and didnt understand half of what i had studied.

but it was this day i was growing in communion with God over time. God had taken me to heaven some months previous. and turned me to face my self in an ethereal mirror where i saw that i was made of light. i had only in my studies figured out that the egyptian eye of horus was a reference to the 3rd eye and was connecting it to the pineal gland. but had no idea how to work it.

months after the initial ethereal mirror experience is when it happened in my room. i had taken to deep prayer and meditation. the deepest ever. i was determined to go through. the answers meant everything to my existence. i had to know the truth! i committed to the deepest meditation i had ever attempted. to go down deep within the darkness willfully one weekend. it was all planned and guided by the Spirit

as i had gone very deep into nothingness with the greatest of focus and determination i could harness, which i had also been training and prepared by the spirit for. i came to a point where i felt it. something within my being moved. shifted. then something shot up my spine to my head so subtly almost undetectable. i had to be that deep to detect it. and i got a headache throbbing. i relaxed my mind and the headache was reduced to a smooth and soothing wave flowing through my head and then bam! my whole mind was flooded with light from inside in all directions is how it felt. i opened my eyes and i could see everything was made of white light but still knew of their distinctions and actual color etc. i went outside and everything was made of light too i looked at the sun and it's light was not blinding. but i did not look for long for fear that my regular eyes would get damaged. i was really guided and taught well and very well prepared for all the things that i would face on the path.

when i went back inside the light faded and i could see the normal way once more. but i felt light as a feather. lighter than a feather. i had no mass it felt like. i didnt even think to weigh myself. i had no idea what had happened. i just knew that i must use my will to keep my spirit from going into out of body afterward. if i sat too still for too long id start to vibrate out of body lol. believe me that was a nice struggle to maintain all throughout every day life.

i had unlocked my entire body and my mind. i began researching the experience and came to find that it is called samadhi. and everything was guided by the spirit. the intuitive intellect. and the thing is. i had read about most all these things before and still had no clue what they really meant, until i experienced samadhi bliss. i was weightless for a period of weeks and that too gradually faded.

now i see purple in my mind at all times. if i close my eyes there in the darkness of my mind under my eyelids is a purple vortex. i can add the other colors to that view by opening the gates/chakras. each having it's corresponding color.. they all swirl in with eachother in the vortex.

the lasting effects are the feeling of water waves flowing all throughout my body and my mind at all times. my soul is me and my body is just a housing and i float inside the suit controlling it. that's what it feels like. if i want to go out of body i just have to let go my grip. and this grip is how the average person is. they have their soul gripped on lockdown within the body so they dont detect it's existence. and they dont have the option to make their spirit move. mine is always moving.. flowing.. like water. but i can also make it still as i must for all social interactions in every day life. this is what it is to be 'awake'.

edit on 20-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

then something shot up my spine to my head so subtly almost undetectable. i had to be that deep to detect it. and i got a headache throbbing. i relaxed my mind and the headache was reduced to a smooth and soothing wave flowing through my head and then bam! my whole mind was flooded with light from inside in all directions is how it felt. i opened my eyes and i could see everything was made of white light but still knew of their distinctions and actual color etc.

I know it's a big deal at the time when it happens, but in retrospect compared to where some are, it's just a sign post along the way. Kundalini shot up and illuminated the third eye is what happened. Had it here as well

i had no idea what had happened. i just knew that i must use my will to keep my spirit from going into out of body afterward. if i sat too still for too long id start to vibrate out of body lol. believe me that was a nice struggle to maintain all throughout every day life.

You as awareness became loosened from the body, which is good ...it is a key to drop awareness into the heart, or belly, or source of thought ...and the Enlightenment happens. OOBE are cool and everything, but distractions from Enlightenment.

now i see purple in my mind at all times. if i close my eyes there in the darkness of my mind under my eyelids is a purple vortex. i can add the other colors to that view by opening the gates/chakras. each having it's corresponding color.. they all swirl in with eachother in the vortex.

Purple is the third eye. you can enter into it, etc...go into the heart, it's better.

Most importantly, who is it that is Aware of All of this happening. Observe the observer, see the seer, know the knower..... and you'll reconnect to Source

they have their soul gripped on lockdown within the body so they dont detect it's existence. and they dont have the option to make their spirit move. mine is always moving.. flowing.. like water. but i can also make it still as i must for all social interactions in every day life. this is what it is to be 'awake'.

Don't trick yourself into thinking that you're done or have reached the highest peak. The loosened Soul now allows you to go deeper within yourself, into the heart, belly, source of thought, the Spark of God within, and merging with the Source.

See my signature for more. Also check out meditationexpert dot com and be prepared to be blown away.

Big high five for you though. You've gotten to a place that 99.999% of people on this planet don't even believe to be real......keep going though...you're almost there...............

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Do not worry Dominicus. all levels are open to me.

i am unrestricted. i have not told of much. and much will remain untold until its time

people have to make it to samadhi and understand that most importantly right now. as well if i were to retain a higher field in public and in social life ppl would certainly feel the spirit move within them in my presence. i do not wish for anyone to be startled. only to realize how real and accomplishable these ancient spiritual teachings are.

live good, give thanks and praises to God, and meditate. Go deep, and be true. earn good conscience to walk thru the valley of the shadow of death without fear of evil. for if you are good and you are true, God will be your rod and your staff. Have faith. All ppl must have faith!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Oh yeah, your the filledcup that responded on my enlightenment thread......that's right, I remember now ....sorry about writing all that. I thought you were someone else.

Been a buy few days with book writing, meditation, phone calls, dogs gotta be walked like 100 times a day, clean, cook, and mediate again ....lost track over who you were.......

Just wanted to add one thing. Yes this stuff is transferable. When your ready and the Spirit moves you, please start teaching this stuff to others. I have plans to do a retreat center on 20+ acres in Appallachian Mountains and would love for you to be part of it.

Not too long ago, I sat with a fellow wonderin what "this" was all about ...and he had already made lots of progress. So I went deep within, and talked to him explaining how everything works, while I was just on the edge/precipice of the No-I state....talking from the depths and intuitively reaching his intuition on a deeper level ....so we sat for three hours talking, answering questions, explaining that you are not who you think you are, then all of a sudden "BOOM" he drops into the Source/Heart/Oneness with an explosion of Luminescent light to be forever changed from that day forward........

Tried it again with another fellow, then "BOOM" instant glimpse and merging into the Unitive state......

That's when people started knocking, calling, asking ....but I had to step aside for a bit and go be in That, with That, as That for longer periods of time while also working on a book that describes what thread in my Signature says, but more thorough and expanded.

Also, if you haven't already, I cannot HIGHLY recommend this enough, but go get re-baptised. It's basically Christ's initiation into Grace. After you get Baptised, go deep into mediation and wait on grace, and you will bevisited and indwelled with the Holy Spirit and it is beyond everything/Anything super-calla-fradga-listic Mystic Love Explosion!!!! Took 2 weeks for me.

Peace in The One, in Christ, in the Spirit, In Enlightenment my fellow brother on the Path. May destiny link us up in the future according to the will of the One, whatever that may be, so be it!!! Tons of Love

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join