It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have the potential to move objects with my mind

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
I question your terminology here in the title. You did not say you CAN and DO and HAVE DONE this....just that you have the POTENTIAL POSSIBILITY of MAYBE being able to do this).

I have the "potential" to buy a lottery ticket and become rich. That does not mean I am rich because I have a "chance" to.

Therefore, by your own titling...you cant do it, havent done it, and just have the ability to MAYBE do it. Yeah, me too.

So...Im going to buy that ticket right now....because tonight I have the POTENTIAL of MAYBE becoming rich.

And that doesnt mean I am rich, can be rich or will be rich. I just have the "potential-possibilty" of it maybe happening
edit on 05/05/13 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

However, we then have to consider that if one random individual can do it then does that not mean everyone can.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnny76
I am so convinced of the impossibility of moving an object with the power of mind that I would be willing to bet my life on it.

Remember the quote "Careful what you wish for"
Just saying you should be very very careful what you wish for. Cause if someone were to come to you and demonstrate it to you - What then ? Would you really take that M9 and place it neatly inside your mouth ?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I don't believe you. Here is why i don't believe you. Your moving objects with your mind. In actuality your just changing your mind about the object.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by asher
I look forward to what you have to say. Should I concentrate hard and focus will power or relax and believe its possible? S+F OP
edit on 15-7-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)

Eh it's more of control, focus and a butt load of testing.
You don't wanna really be brute forcing it as it will make you tired really quickly.
I think it is better trying to manipulate a candle flame as you are using external energy to manipulate external energy. Which in result you use up less of your energy or whatever you wanna call it.Also study material wise Physics is your best bet. However, go small and I mean very small regarding the object, I seemed to have made the mistake of moving something a lot bigger at first then I should have. It does explain the physiological symptoms.

I actually now have regret even making this thread if you ask me

Not many encourage development nor assist in it, I learned that humanity would rather have an individual torn into shreds like a pack of Hyenas.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
I don't believe you. Here is why i don't believe you. Your moving objects with your mind. In actuality your just changing your mind about the object.

Hm.. change in perception of the view of the object in the material world. Interesting.....
So then you are willing your own brain to change your perception of the object. I wonder if this can work on others .... cause some people to black out or lose their memory via an external source. You have given me many more things now to consider via matter manipulation.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I wish people would stop making these types of threads, it's such a waste of time for the people responding(including myself) to the OP.

Speaking of wasting time, OP: You have not provided any hard evidence of you doing such a thing, no videos or anything else that could be used to back-up your claim. Instead of posting a video and showing people what you're are capable of, you have decided to reply to everyone who has refuted your claims.

I really wish this site was capable of "downvoting" threads so the mods can look at them and delete them.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GR1ill3d
I wish people would stop making these types of threads, it's such a waste of time for the people responding(including myself) to the OP.

Unless someone has a gun pointed at your face telling you to reply then i'm forced to question your methods of spending your time?

Need me to call 911 for you? Just encrypt your message i'll do my best.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PsiOpSky

I have the potential to move objects with my mind

Well duh, almost everyone has the potential to move objects with their mind.
Just no one wants to stare at a pencil for 35 years.

You are not a monk if you are commenting on Above top secret. lol.
You should make a youtube channel and show us your abilities.

If this guy can make claims, you shouldn;t pussy foot your way around. Alley cats only got 9 lives you know.

Tho i think your problem may be that you are not as good of a magacian as this man.
I suggest you read this book.

Before you make your videos.
have a great day.

edit on 15-7-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
'knocking me out with a pulse wave based phenomenon. ....'

Tell me more about this pulse wave phenomena. How did you identify its nature as that of pulse wave?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsiOpSky
I actually now have regret even making this thread if you ask me

No you're not, you're getting exactly what you wanted, Attention.
You don't care whether that attention is positive or negative just so long as someone some where is paying attention to you.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
houston we have a problem .

nutter on loose

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Is it perhaps possible that you hallucinated moving the object? Since you also claimed to have seen a "grey alien"?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro

nutter on loose

Takes of clothes and starts running around in the rain

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsiOpSky

Originally posted by geobro

nutter on loose

Takes of clothes and starts running around in the rain
the nice men in white coats will arrive soon bud take the happy pills they give you

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I think the ability to move things by thought is absolutely real in some people. There are other aspects of medical and physiological oddities which boggle the mind and are documented as factual around the world for how people develop along different lines. Sometimes, radically different ones. So the existence of the phenomenon isn't what I'd wonder about.

Well, I'm split on this subject. Although I believe in God, that's more of a philosophical view that somewhat skirts the issue of paranormal powers.

That aside, I am naturally fascinated by ESP. Near Death Experiences, telekenesis, telepathy, occultic forces.

The people who decided to mock the OP whether they know it or not are operating on a big fat assumption: that all that exists is the physical. But not all philosophers agree. Plenty of respectable mainstream philosophers like NYU's Thomas Nagel believe there is good reason to believe that consciousness is as much real as the physical world.

If consciousness exists, then that means the things we think aren't merely things we think, but psychically real in themselves. And it's questionable whether this reality exists only in relation to a physical correlate. Love, Hate, etc, these ideas are objectified in esoteric traditions the world over: they seem to be utterly convinced of their objective existence. In the Kabbalah, the "el" suffix is combined with plenty of concepts to produce an "angel" or archetype; Michael (Mi Ka El, "who is like God") Gavriel (Gever El, "strength of God", Raphael (Rafa el, "healer of God"), and there magical tradition is full of incantations and formulas to invoke these powers in an apparently objective way. I myself had a very scary experience when I was 21, after deciding to try out the "ShemHamephorash", the name of 72, as it is called in the Magical Kabbalah. It's derived from a verse in Exodus. You take the 216 letters, arrange them in a particular fashion to make up 72 3 lettered names; then you combine them with vowels - the "breath" or secret of the whole process. After you do this, you will get a response.

The irony here is this. Science requires skepticism and doubt. Occultism requires faith and belief in the efficacy of the procedure. The 72 names are supposed to be 72 energetic forces which combine to create the physical world. Whether this is objectively true or not, I don't know. What I do know, however, is that it WORKED. I began hearing voices. How? Can you provoke voices? Generally, we associate voices with schizophrenia, and shizophrenia isn't exactly something you can "induce". Yet, plenty of people have developed the condition after playing around with occult practices and meditations. There is something about the "reality" these methods connect you with that increases the chances of developing this condition. Not that I'm saying that hearing voices means what you're hearing isn't plausibly real. Till this day, I cannot understand how after repeating these words as instructed, a voice came into my head, asking me questions, just as the instructor claimed would happen.

It's difficult to reconcile this "pseudo-science" with regular science. I know someone who seems to me to have real bonefide psychic abilities. I do not kid. I consider myself a fairly skeptical guy, but this man, born and raised in the Azores, suffered with anxiety and fatigue when he was a kid, was told by a local priest that he been blessed by God to be a healer. I've known him for 20 years. I could never be more certain of another human beings integrity. He charges less than the province of Ontario requires by law. He tries to skirt it: he just wants to help people. And by golly, he has built himself quite a successful business. He is known throughout Eastern Canada and the American North East. He has offices in Toronto (where he is located), Montreal and Boston. This man sees the aura - a sort of vibrational light that projects of the physical body, and via this projection, he is able to infer where illness has developed or is developing. Its a skill he has done a very good job honing.
edit on 16-7-2013 by Astrocyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I think if I had this ability, it would be the most closely guarded secret and most carefully controlled talent I had in life. After all, if Uncle Sammy didn't come for the person displaying it, there are PLENTY of religious extremists from all flavors of the spectrum who would see such an ability as TRUE manifestation of demonic or satanic influence ..and hence..the NEED to 'do' something about it

I know a guy who spent some time in India after going through a mid life crisis at around 33. He spent about 6 years there, and during that period he had caught the attention of a guru who thought he had special powers because a runaway elephant stopped in its tracks when it ran into him. The guru took him in, and taught him his special secrets.

This man was known through out the area that he lived as a miracle worker and a magician. He was able to transform sand into diamonds. Or, rather, people thought that he turned dust into diamonds. You or I, or someone more skeptical, would think he was just a clever scam artist. But my friend insists that although he didn't literally "transform" the sand into diamonds, he was "teleporting" diamonds he had in his house and into his hands.

When someone says teleported, you think, bull#. Impossible. He said it was the truth. He saw the diamonds, and he saw him perform the trick dozens of times. He said he used a spirit to do it. Somehow, the spirit acts as an intermediary between the invoker and the remote object. After the trick is done, he opens his clasped hands which were before holding sand, and when he opens them, the sand falls away and diamonds are left.

I don't know if this is real, but I am open to the possibility. It's a little hard not to. Look at freemasonry, skull and bones, and all the ultra elite occult societies at ultra elite universities (Yale, Harvard, Cornell, etc) which recruits the cream of the freshman crop every year. Why do these societies include so much occult symbolism? When you consider that occultism has an internal logic of it's own, that it is not as incredible and fantastic sounding as often represented, one truly does wonder: is there a policy, a secret oath, to keep these matters tightly hidden from the public's eye?

I wonder sometimes if whether there is a plan to "build up" society, from the physicalist sciences up to the mental. And until the mental is justified by the scientific process - a feat that wont be reached for a good 100 or 150 years from now - these matters will continue to be kept hidden.

And if you think about it, it makes sense. Why expose people to something so inexplicable so early? How would the ultra religious, the orthodox Jews, Christians and Muslims, whose sacred scriptures denounce such practices, respond to that? Maybe, perhaps, physicalism, skepticism, is a necessary precursor to wiping clean the fundamentalist dogmatism of earlier religious traditions, setting the stage for a less exoteric and more esoteric future spirituality?

I don't spend a lot of time wondering about this. But I've read a bit in my life, and this is the position I've come to suspect.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Ok well I'm reading "Death by Ecstasy" by Larry Niven, World's Best Science Fiction 1970. In the story, the character known as Gil Hamilton loses his arm and over some time gains the ability to grab objects with his invisible arm. He's limited to the range and capabilities of an arm. He can reach through walls, though. He can mentally see things that're inside other things too.

To me, this kind of thing is only in dreams. I think it's possible some form of esp exists, but there's no real evidence to back it up. And I don't mean spectacular examples. I am more thinking of humanity, as a whole, being able to predict the future, but it's shaky and requires tempering. So the average person might predict something with a small 0.000000000000001 esp boost. You'd probably miss it if you were just looking at one person. You'd have to look at a number of people. If you loook at enough people with enogh trials, you can figure out what it's they're seeing in our future.

But lets be honest. Where's the evidence? I don't see much if any. If these things were real, our government would be using them. Our police and miiltary would be using it.

I don't think we knoe everything yet. If we think we understand it all, we're fools. But I'm not throwing out science just yet. Science is remarkably resilient and consistent, at least in our present day world. On the other hand, in another 1000 years, it might fail miserably.
edit on 16-7-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Well you should not be forcing or hurting your body.

And also, its good to put out threads like this, for you can see they don't like them.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PsiOpSky

Your close but what im saying is the object exist in your mind if you really have that kind of power then you can do anything you want with it... here check this out....

Till this day i still love the first Matrix movie... this lesson still applies.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
So basically, I can do this but will not prove it to any of you..

Why do you tell lies to a forum of strangers. Why are you trying impress people who do not know you. Is your life so pathetic you cannot impress people in your daily life because there are no people in your daily life.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join