It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have the potential to move objects with my mind

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Mental telekenesis is just a concept right now (unless you count some of the games that are Jedi toy related), not fact imo.

I think what you have there is plain old "mental".

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I moved a square piece of paper with 4 bent edges for better focus.

Are you sure the wind or air didn't blow it from wherever you're sitting or maybe you breathe to hard from your nostrils causing the paper with bend corners to move.

edit on 15-7-2013 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

my fault should have been more clear on what the question is er was, move an object not connected to your self ie arm leg hand foot , and not by touch, but by thought or by looking at it alone. there that better?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I have never seen this done without some type of parlor trick. Still not sure exactly what you are getting at

My point is that dreams are really interesting, and its cool how such a different reality can exist seemingly without any type of conscious questioning.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

then you know nothing of the inner chi, or Qi, for it is real and can be used in many ways, some use it for good, others would use it for evil greed and power.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GR1ill3d
If you can move objects with your mind(which I HIGHLY doubt) you should be talking to James Randi, he will give you 1 million USD if you can.

No, he won't. Get real. He will concoct some conventional explanation of how the OP could have moved the object and refuse to pay him even though he has no evidence that the OP cheated.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

if one had the faith of mustered seed, one could say to the mountain, move and it would move, it is from with in. Not all can do the real thing , but with time one can learn, not that one could move a mountain.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

then you know nothing of the inner chi, or Qi, for it is real and can be used in many ways, some use it for good, others would use it for evil greed and power.

You are picking a battle on a premise that only exists in your mind. Re-read my posts for more clarity. If you cant find it, then I am more than willing to expand further!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PsiOpSky

However, this will not be a circus show or any other reasoning where I will need to jump through hoops to give you the show.

No need to jump through hoops mate.......a simple video of you actually doing what you claim to be able to do will suffice.

Further attempts were no longer pursued due to the near death experience. Including the old waking up in my room at 2-3 am and seeing a grey skinned alien roughly 2 meters in height outside my window. Which then in a sequence of attempted communication result in it knocking me out with a pulse wave based phenomenon.

Anyway enjoy and I hope we can avoid the trolls from coming from under the bridge.

Seriously?.....you would call anyone who doubted this story of yours a "troll"?...................why?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

No need to jump through hoops mate.......a simple video of you actually doing what you claim to be able to do will suffice.
reply to post by Argyll

Well, we do know of the Observer Effect on quantum material. Why not the same effect on a tiny piece of paper? Of course, what has to happen is one would have to mentally excite the atoms in front of his eyes so that this excitement reverberates through the atoms from the eyes all the way to the paper. This will undoubtedly send a message to aliens that will come down and move the paper for you. Wait, what?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I question your terminology here in the title. You did not say you CAN and DO and HAVE DONE this....just that you have the POTENTIAL POSSIBILITY of MAYBE being able to do this).

I have the "potential" to buy a lottery ticket and become rich. That does not mean I am rich because I have a "chance" to.

Therefore, by your own titling...you cant do it, havent done it, and just have the ability to MAYBE do it. Yeah, me too.

So...Im going to buy that ticket right now....because tonight I have the POTENTIAL of MAYBE becoming rich.

And that doesnt mean I am rich, can be rich or will be rich. I just have the "potential-possibilty" of it maybe happening
edit on 05/05/13 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Oh this is so dam cool I have a respected foe now

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

reply to post by Argyll

Well, we do know of the Observer Effect on quantum material. Why not the same effect on a tiny piece of paper? Of course, what has to happen is one would have to mentally excite the atoms in front of his eyes so that this excitement reverberates through the atoms from the eyes all the way to the paper. This will undoubtedly send a message to aliens that will come down and move the paper for you. Wait, what?

Yeh.. But that would take way too much effort and time. Unless you want your eyes to suddenly blow a fuse and remain blind for the rest of your life. Also it is doubtful that et's have any humor they take their job very seriously with the probing and experimental tests.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
No, he won't. Get real. He will concoct some conventional explanation of how the OP could have moved the object and refuse to pay him even though he has no evidence that the OP cheated.

Except in every single case anywhere the person making the claim could not do it under controlled conditions.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

The trolls are refer to are the different trolls. You should look under the ATS bridge once in a while.
The people have the need to judge and doubt I have no problem with that.
Regarding the video meh I rather put a loaded gun to my head and let someone with the Stockholm syndrome hold it in place with their finger on the trigger. If I decide to dwell deeper and further into development I would rather go to a very very public place and demonstrate it.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GR1ill3d
If you can move objects with your mind(which I HIGHLY doubt) you should be talking to James Randi, he will give you 1 million USD if you can.

But.. seeing how you most likely are full of it. That million is way far out of reach (unless you can move it to your house with your mind) for you.

I would love to do that but what kind of moron would I be to go to the guy who would then drug me and I would end up a guinea pig in a military based facility. Plus the consideration that I would not even need the 1 million USD which is another thing someone would consider. It's easy to set up a 1 million USD trap just to gather all the individuals with the abilities. Taking into account human greed which is another factor.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Here is the question then - What were they in it for ?

Money, fame or personal gain ?

I know it is insane to consider but maybe there is a filter in place for this stuff. Hm...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by dorkfish87

some have the key , but do not show nor share their talent, for they would be a side show freak or working for the Gov, some how ever do wind up going to the gov,The Men Who Stare at Goats. Or write a move about the force within, Star wars. Some just write about it, The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge, and there are some that, sit back and poke hole's make fun of , or troll, for they do not know, nor will they understand the unseen. learn-telekinesis-training.com... from the link

The World of Energy

Before you can understand how to work with energy, it is necessary to get a basic idea of how energy exists in our world. Everything in the world and in the entire Universe is composed of energy. In fact, if you look at anything that we perceive to be solid, such as the floor your stand on or a table you sit at, and look at it under an electron microscope, you will find that in reality, the objects are not solid. They will look like a soup of moving molecules under the microscope.
for it does exist some have more than others, Shaolin monk's walk through walls fact or fiction?

edit on 15-7-2013 by bekod because: line edit

Question - Are those the fuzzy little dots that seem to vibrate and move on the surface of the objects ?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Factors:

1. The windows were closed.

2. I was a fair distance away from the object to not allow breathing effect it.

3. No electronic devices of any sort were present on the same surface the object was on or near it.

4. It was a sunny day with little wind presence.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Mental telekenesis is just a concept right now (unless you count some of the games that are Jedi toy related), not fact imo.

I think what you have there is plain old "mental".

I will then sit on the beach and suck my mental juice out of the crazy cup

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join