It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

How did you know Direne (or whoever) had been here, a 'private message', or is there a way you could tell a particular post was from her?

Here's another fascinating article from over there (March 1st)

Mythufology: Tampering with belief systems

I've noticed that there has been an increase in ufo related articles since January 1st...and now they seem to be branching out into USO's as well...

USOs in the arctic and the end of "Mutually Assured Destruction"
edit on 6-3-2014 by lostgirl because: addendum

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

You can check a members profile for date last visted ATS and chances are if Direne was on ATS this person probably visited this thread, I know and understand that persons do not have to be logged on to check up on or search thread material either but the member log on date on the profiles is pretty overt and all that whats more likely stuff.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This is a fascinating topic. I am, as per usual, tardy for the party. But...I have to speak on it. It's too interesting not to.

I haven't read every page of this thread. I believe I got up to the 11th page and skipped to the end for the most recent information.

Seems to me the perceptive members of this site, like always, have deduced much of what this mystery entails.

Certain languages, spliced together using complicated programs, and the end result is a fully functioning new language. Is this the gist of it?

But why? There could be a plethora of possible reasons. If they are, in fact, a secret society operating in plain sight, then what is the hidden aspect? The language?

This is my theory. It may seem a little out there, but just here me out.

What if the language software itself is not the main piece of the puzzle? Of course it is a great innovation and works just fine, but what if it is an afterthought?

What if, hidden in the 39 supposed new languages being churned out, there is one that has not.

One language that is Archaic, and has long been forgotten. A powerful language that has been suppressed by the elite for centuries.

And what better way to hide it in plain sight than to call it a "new language"?

Just by viewing the subjects of the texts the Forgotten Languages website uses for quotes shows where their interests lay: in all things esoteric.

And isn't that how secret societies work anyway?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Brotherman
reply to post by lostgirl

You can check a members profile for date last visted ATS and chances are if Direne was on ATS this person probably visited this thread, I know and understand that persons do not have to be logged on to check up on or search thread material either but the member log on date on the profiles is pretty overt and all that whats more likely stuff.

Not to hard to track this thread or any other thread for them.

www.seomastering.com...

I have taken screenshots anything with reliable information on it. These guys consist of developers, linguists, and other researchers. It appears google has some heavy involvement with this site or at least letting a developers use the apps, API's, and literally every site these guys bounce around to leave their names on google pages. I seen FL have pages and links with blogspot accounts, (google) picsaweb (google) Blogger accounts (google) they are using google's API's- developers.google.com...

All the spooky Zionist crap doesn't bother me, neither does the concept of FL being just a "language experiment." To be honest, I want to confirm they are not breaking any laws with some of their allegedly classified information. I know either a hacker or a government affiliated entity would know better. But what kinda company would let their researchers, developers, ETC threaten multiple people? One was a ATS member here being called a target and one was years ago i read about when direne impersonated someones email and threatened them and their family. So I'll be making a few inquires to those research groups listed above over the weekend. What gives these groups the right to make threats, it is nobodies fault but yours that your site is on the open web.
edit on 25-3-2014 by isbovesobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
cool track, could use more dead babies, colorful depictions of flying saucers, and overall gloomy, dark, and apathetic inducing imagery in the video portion itself though. ; )

Got to give the designers props though, the music is good, but what the hell is up with the imagery, why? If it is only meant for them to see, why constantly dark and gloomy? I get a kick outta some of the parts of articles in English, they refer to humanity in third person alot and call earth sol-3 like they are not from here. Kinda weird, doubt a exobiological entity or any other space neighbor would call us "human" or actually refer to earth as sol-3, so what gives? Most importantly, who the hell specifically is in charge? I'm making some calls on Saturday and i'll see how far i get.

Some interesting assumptions so far.
. Pretty certain this is a google project.
. invented a software called nodespaces www.google.com...
. used said software to determine what the chances are of aliens landing and how dumb a majority of society will react.
. participated in archeological dig and was accused of fraud for possibly uncovering culture norm shattering artifacts. (there are actually quite a few scholars saying those items found were real. So i can't exactly call it fraud, governments suppress and destroy peoples characters all the time to disrupt or destroy credibility, in the US every time you click the mouse online, your searches, history, email, and even phone is all recorded and stored. If you encrypt email or browsing, that is stored at double the length of time and that is only because it takes longer to crack into, and it will certainly be opened if necessary. So honestly, we are the enemy, threat, or otherwise suspects. Check out the folks supporting the findings by the company called Lurmen and specifically what these individuals found euskararenjatorria.net...
. They have members with various interests and backgrounds, each working on whatever is assigned, they were called, not applied to get this job, usually a sign that some classified or sensitive material is involved. From the looks of it, unless they are full of crap, the materiel is higher then anything my little old secret clearance would allow me to see. Funny how contractors and giant corporations get clearances more then someone actually in the military.
. Two of the members came from the UZ translation site and both were editors or contributors of that site Zineb varrlam and ayndryl.
. they use their resources well and regularly check and follow up on any website caught using one of their links or mentioning anything about their site. Easy to manage and track this data, www.seomastering.com...
. They used to actually explain, in great detail what they were working on and seemed enthusiastic to share and answer specific questions without being evasive or using disinformation style writing that dances around the question. lingvoforum.net...
. Somehow people found ways to bother these guys/gals enough to resort to full blown threats. In a disappointing, yet non surprising discovery, one of their members duanan's profile listed the following information located: Highstown, virgina Profession: Government. Can anyone guess which agencies are largely based there? Very telling, of course all roads lead to Isreahell. I guess the best and brightest decide who better to sell their intellectual and physical abilities, time, and soul to then the Zionist groups. What other group is smart enough to sell as big of a lie as the number of people who died in the holocaust? Not trying to minimize the horrible treatment of them, but the figure they purpose is illogical and a huge exaggeration, so what is the big deal? Well if you were to sell your soul, pick the group that can do this and even make it a crime to deny or revise this history. en.wikipedia.org...

I know this thread has died significantly, i believe the members here are screwing up letting this die without a real resolution. This topic represents so many key components of conspiracies. The person who discouraged the other member with a "beating a dead horse meme" is insane. This horse is currently alive, well, and in its prime. I found this topic from reading off anther site and used to think this place was a landfill of disinformation, spammy fringe topics, and overall noise that was intentionally or unknowingly put here to distract, influence, and persuade or possibly data mine information. Why do i say that? Same reason why a huge update daily of topics from glp is mirrored directly to here or from here to them. (funny, i can't use the name of that site, what a surprise) One of the only gems on this site guys, don't get distracted! I came here from a site that briefly mentioned this topic in 2012 and i recently came across it when looking for another post, i was curious after seeing the FL link and did a search on it, and here you guys are with more recent information! Cheers mates.
edit on 27-3-2014 by isbovesobelow because:

edit on 27-3-2014 by isbovesobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by isbovesobelow

We think the imagery might have something to do with experiments in subliminal mind control...

There are more than a few people who keep an eye on the thread in case new info gets posted - we are still interested, just sorta ran out of new 'material' (reached a point where we didn't know where to look for 'more', I guess..)

Looking forward to everything you can find out...

Oh, we also suspected they were working for DARPA (or similar agency), some of their references to posts are other 'posts' which are not in their archives..
Those posts almost always have the "Defense" label and several of them have talked about military experiments..

(Including the Military's ability to create plasma balls to 'imitate' ufo orbs...also on creation of exobiological 'entities')
edit on 27-3-2014 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
For those who weren't here at the beginning let me say that care should be taken whilst watching these videos. This is't a silly warning, it is a real warning.

www.ayndrylrecords.forgottenlanguages.org...

As far as I Know this group has stopped using this website .
I have no clue where they are now.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
For those who weren't here at the beginning let me say that care should be taken whilst watching these videos. This is't a silly warning, it is a real warning.

www.ayndrylrecords.forgottenlanguages.org...

As far as I Know this group has stopped using this website .
I have no clue where they are now.

What do you mean the group stopped using that site? I think you are mistaken, in fact, they changed their layout on the forgottenlanguages-full link that redirects you when you go from the link you posted. If anything, check this out, they added a new page completely different from the rest. kerysse.forgottenlanguages.org...

Just so you know, their new layout, same site is still at this link: forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

Now, when I navigate on their site, my computer shows me, as it is loading that I am connecting to: ajax.googleapis.com. So lemme get this straight, all the WHOIS data on the site says FL is run by google!

here is how I get to this conclusion:
ayndryl hops around to different sites in order to deter people from the creepy experiments they are working on, but notice how all of them are from google. Also pay attention to the names in each website I link to, as their are small changes made to possibly deter traffic, like us.

Ayndryl.blogspot.com
webcache.googleusercontent.com...:4V-9rpNMOMEJ:urlm.co/www.ayndryl.blogspot.com+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=tr

Ayndrylrecords.com
www.seomastering.com...

Ayndrylrecords.webs.com
www.seomastering.com...

ayndryl.blogspot.ru
www.seomastering.com...

nyddail.blogspot.com
www.seomastering.com...

nyddail.blogspot.com.tr
www.seomastering.com...

Http:forgottenlanguages.org
www.seomastering.com...#

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org
www.seomastering.com...

dwryne.forgottenlanguages.org
www.seomastering.com...
(Look at the neat tricks the developer has up his sleeve to redirect you to the google gmail sign page as a method to redirect you, never seen this nifty kinda stuff.) www.google.com...=en&q=site:dwryne.forgottenlanguages.org&start=0

dediaalif.forgottenlanguages.org
www.seomastering.com...

loopscopes.forgottenlanguages.org...
www.seomastering.com...

shaleawangou.forgottenlanguages.org
www.seomastering.com...

Starting to see a trend here? Google's motto is "don't be evil" Kind of hard to do with this kinda stuff happening under peoples noses. Also, google has ties with the CIA with a nifty program they both spent some money on called RecordedFuture. www.cbsnews.com...

Lets see what this program can do, shall we?
www.recordedfuture.com...

The one searching for the Boston bombing suspects was cute, making it look like they will use this app for nothing nefarious at all, strictly business, never to just spy on people for fun. Sure....... ; )

So I hope you guys explain that last post, this data-mining, honeypot of Intel gathering, and talks of experimenting on people is still up and running, they are even expanding it seems. As always, I screen shot everything and hope we can get some answers about this shady site. The latest posting: forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

Has some interesting things to say in English. "It is hard to see how a theory could do any better job of representing a conscious thought, and the theory that does it is precisely a quantum theoretical picture of what is happening to the brain. Psychodynamics has become an aspect of brain dynamics, as proven by both the Libet experiments, and the Kolers–Grünau experiment."

"We are all quantum beings. Hence, we are all quantum mechanically manipulable beings."

That what experiments!? All this talk about experimenting on people irks me.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
i lurk this site, saw this thread, went on site, this was posted today.

apr 22, 2014
Cassini Diskus - ▤ ▱ ▩ ◥ ◙ ◎ - High Level Event
© 2008-2014 www.forgottenlanguages.org

▤ ▱ ▩ ◥ ◙ ◎
FL-HLE-220414
Publicado por Enlydd en Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Etiquetas: Cassini Diskus , Defense

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

shows USA and message?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: idontknowshiz
i lurk this site, saw this thread, went on site, this was posted today.

apr 22, 2014
Cassini Diskus - ▤ ▱ ▩ ◥ ◙ ◎ - High Level Event
© 2008-2014 www.forgottenlanguages.org

▤ ▱ ▩ ◥ ◙ ◎
FL-HLE-220414
Publicado por Enlydd en Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Etiquetas: Cassini Diskus , Defense

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

shows USA and message?

Well that certainly can't be good, looks like some kinda power blackout or something will hit North America in that picture. High Level event, eh? It looks like doom on for Mexico, Canada, and the U.S. Anyone else reading this thread, besides FL who is initiating their contingency plans for this event, want to comment?

Hey, also posted under that defense tab something on Roswell that looks neat. Lots of alien talk, holographic universe, and spiritual warfare via electromagnetic/ufo scenarios. This is the good stuff, mates.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You know?

The hardest thing these days in digital media development is to know when to cut your losses and bail.

It's nothing new really, back when there was a record industry promoters had the same difficult problem; they would invest so much in the bands that they were trying to develop and it would blur the lines between friendship and business and it would just be really hard to say, "Hey, we've done all we can and taken this as far as it can go; we have to move on to other projects".

If FL asked for my advice? I would have to advise them to invest in creating some type of high-style coffee table book from the contents of their website and call it a day. It will probably sell well enough just on the images alone, and at least there will be a memento of that time when they had that website.

edit on 23-4-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Sorry to double post, looks like only FL myself and another member are still keeping up with this thread. Would be cool if those folks came back and accurately answered a few of my questions. Those who are warning to not watch the videos. Remember how little views they all had before? They were safe enough for each other to watch, so I'll wrap my head in tinfoil an extra layer, and continue to watch em.

This sounds a little crass, but Americans are very impatient and because the instant gratification is not there, the thread dwindled down right as it got really interesting.

Btw that post with the map of North America looks similar to: www.fastcodesign.com...
edit on 23-4-2014 by isbovesobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
You know?

The hardest thing these days in digital media development is to know when to cut your losses and bail.

It's nothing new really, back when there was a record industry promoters had the same difficult problem; they would invest so much in the bands that they were trying to develop and it would blur the lines between friendship and business and it would just be really hard to say, "Hey, we've done all we can and taken this as far as it can go; we have to move on to other projects".

If FL asked for my advice? I would have to advise them to invest in creating some type of high-style coffee table book from the contents of their website and call it a day. It will probably sell well enough just on the images alone, and at least there will be a memento of that time when they had that website.

You snuck in a reply as I was posting. In the bibliography of the latest post under defense, the Roswell one, they list:

FL-310310 Prediction and Entropy of Higher Level Events. Technical Defense Report.

FL-150512 The apparent flow of time during the Event-STO-SOL-3-1440. Technical Defense Report.

Of course these links are not click-able, just text. I dunno, these guys most likely being paid to test out new methods of communicating. Using these languages, it avoids ad's and other stuff as web crawlers don't pick up on it and just selling this concept alone would be highly profitable. The rich, powerful, and influential would love adopt these methods and communicate nefarious plots under our noses. Then you got the Nodespaces device that is patented, that is also profitable. I think these guys have many many different people working on their topics, remote viewing, nodepspaces, designing pictures/videos, Cassini diskus by using groups of people dedicated to each topic and logging in under one of the blogger usernames. Then again, it could all be a hoax and they are creating their own modern day codex seraphinianus. But I doubt this, to much $ and influence from government, billion dollar corporations, ETC. So I am going with Google funded and or tax pay funded.

These guys don't need to cut their loses, they have been purposely trying to keep this out of the public eye for how many years? If it was about money, which they clearly have sufficient funds to make it this far, I'm sure the grant money or whatever would have ran out or something. Maybe they got a grant on the nodespace device and their progress has kept the money flowing in? This does kind of tie into what Google developers are working on. Except, this is the kinda stuff that the corporate/top level developers would be working on and I see the team consists of a member from the US government in Highstown, Virgina also. Pretty much each tentacle from corporations to government all have a common goal in this project and it does not look to promising for the rest of the useful idiots. These guys are from the US, Spain, Africa, Europe, and other places. I feel the overall plan is to destroy the existing order and create a utopia based off of globalism mixed with a hybrid of Zionism and Communism. That seems silly to read that, as I cannot properly express my thoughts into words, close enough though.

edit on 23-4-2014 by isbovesobelow because:

edit on 23-4-2014 by isbovesobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I have noticed a few strange things lately that I thought I would share. Somehow I think we may be "flogging a dead horse" but I'm very interested in this still. I'm only looking at the posts labelled defense currently but there is more to come.

There was a post put up on the April 23rd titled The Sinking of the Mary Maersk: Megaterrorism and the Disruption of Logistics Vectors that has a few English parts within the post. These are quoted below.

Terrorism, as a sister of politics, has a transnational character, therefore regional collaboration among actors is usually very important.
Terrorism is a strategy which global actors has chosen permanently. The sinking of the Mary Maersk has the goal to produce a maximum of economic damage.

1. Takeover of Ulysses cargo ship
2. Deployment of missiles launchers on board Ulysses
3. Launch of missiles against the Mary Maersk
4. Return to Base

Most ‘nightmare scenarios’ envisage a use of ships as floating bombs or as delivery vehicles for explosive devices, perhaps even nuclear ones; or attacks against passenger ships, such as a ferry or cruise ship, that are simply intended to cause a maximum of fatalities; or the sinking of ships in order to produce a maximum of economic damage, for instance, by blocking congested and narrow waterways.

the attack against the French very large crude carrier (VLCC) MS Limburg in the Gulf of Aden in October 2002, which was seemingly staged by an Al Qaeda affiliate and certainly qualified as terrorism, had rather insignificant consequences. However, the crude carrier attack was just a test scenario.

This post contains an image of the "target", which you can see on the page linked above.

I thought I would look into the ships in question and have found out that nothing of note has happened to either of these ships (yet) and that both of these ships do actually exist and are both in the Mediterranean area. You can find some information on both of these ships here: Ulysses and Mary Maersk.

As you can see from the image below... They are in very close proximity to each other. I've circled them both and the route of the Mary Maersk is highlighted but you can also follow their routes online.

I have tried to find out some information regarding the attack on MS Limburg and the most recent information I have is from the BBC LINK. This was from February 14 and states that a man has recently pleaded guilty to this, however on the Forgotten Languages page it states that this was a test. Strange, don't you think? Have such a clever group of people not checked their sources, or, as many people here believe, do they know more? And if it was a test, was it worth the one death and the financial implications?

What does anyone think? I've got a few more things I would like input on, these are to come later.

Thanks.
edit on 28-4-2014 by tomjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: isbovesobelow
Sorry to double post, looks like only FL myself and another member are still keeping up with this thread.

I check on this thread every day, along with the FL sites, work permitting, but it has been a few days so I'm still catching up. It baffles me though, that there is a secretive group like this, touching on subjects across the spectrum of lost history, foreign technologies, philosophies and extra-terrestrials, that the communtiy of ATS has seemingly given up on. The content they push out seems to be never ending and we aren't as a group still analyzing and trying to decipher any of it.

I feel like even single posts from the site could almost warrant entire threads and discussions of their own here, and yet this thread is almost dead. We have almost no context to what they are doing or why. And I am of the opinion that this isn't solely a research group compiling works in different languages and what we are seeing in English or even on that site is only the tip of the iceberg.

I definitely am following that research put in to link them to google, but with them displaying the technical intellect that they have, I find it very unlikely that they would let something like their employer be discovered by prying eyes that easily. Especially the implications of being employed by a company like Google, though I do think that would be a very interesting twist. That alone could spawn unending conspiracy theories on what their motives would be with all of this information and research.

ETA:
I had never seen the kerysse.forgottenlanguages.org link that you had posted and going through that, there is some very interesting stuff I hadn't come across yet. Especially under the cyber poetry, dark and ominous, and in English some of it.
edit on 29-4-2014 by HackedAlias because: eta

edit on 29-4-2014 by HackedAlias because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: HackedAlias

Hi HackedAlias,

I find it very unlikely that they would let something like their employer

They don't have one.

They have some software that does a nifty job of colliding langauges.

It was entered in one of the usual Natural Language Processing drag races of the sort that DARPA hosts, it didn't win, and we can't even know if it got an honorable mention.

Maybe Google bought it, because they buy things like that.

Regardless, the most important thing is that we know what it looks like, so if we see it again, no one will be confused.

edit on 30-4-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Doubt they would reveal their employer? Let's see, everyone of their footprints online leads to google. Everyone of FL's links show a IP address of google. They utilize blogger (google owned) picasweb (google owned) Utilizing google API's or google.ajax.com (GOOOOOOGLE!!! for developers!) Look at those links I posted breaking each of FL's randomly made sites and notice the trend of their indexed pages, a majority all on Google. It walks like a duck, talks like a duck.......

I even showed how google works nearly hand in hand with the CIA in purchasing Intelligence software (recordedfuture.com) One member of FL works for U.S. Government, one man involved in Jewish conspiracy to allegedly fraud a dig in Spain, the rest are the big brains dedicated to various parts of research. The good stuff to, working on spiritual warfare to destroying peoples belief systems to implant new ones, telepathy, generating thoughts without brains, probability of events based on their patented device, toying around with electromagnetic energy to trick people into believing its alien life, and maybe even orchestrating some future terrorist event. Israel and the US government are connected here, judging by the current affairs of the world, I'd say expect the worst as these two have done a hell of a job screwing nearly everyone over. (World banks, private banks, US wars to fight Israels fights, proxy wars in Syria, Ukraine, maybe even Russia, and every other horrible event since they caused it. 9/11 was just the kickoff for the US and Israel to start this reign of terror.
edit on 1-5-2014 by isbovesobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: isbovesobelow

they have been purposely trying to keep this out of the public eye for how many years?

People that are trying to stay out of the "public eye" do not engage in search engine optimization (SEO).

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Here's something that I find more than a bit creepy...

Take a look at the following FL post: Plasmonics and accidents (bad link?)

The first thing you will notice is the photo of a plane in the sky exploding!

Oddly, there is no English in the body of the post...but the bibliography is very 'telling'...

"Hongsheng Chen" is the Professor of Electromagnetics Academy at Zhejiang University in China (!) He has spent the last 10 or so years working on invisibility cloaking technology, which is also the subject of the other bibliography references...

And to top that off - near the bottom of this FL post there is a photo of...a Boeing 777 transponder panel!!!

This brings a whole new light to the possible causes of the missing flight MH370...

Could it have been an experiment in cloaking tech gone wrong?

Was the pilot paid (explaining his flight simulator) to fly the plane to some pre-arranged 'place' (in the air -over the ocean) for the experiment to be run?
Could it have been a failed experiment which caused the plane to crash into such deep turbulent water that it may never be found?

All of this would explain why the Chinese government have been so 'rabid' about recovering the plane - actually it explains the extreme efforts of all the countries who have been putting in massive amounts time, manpower, and money in the search for this plane...

Of all the FL posts we've discussed in this thread, this one in particular seems a strong indicator that (for whatever reason) the FL members are are privy to 'someone's high security info...

BTW, the date of this 'cloaking device' post was March 14th, less than one week after the disappearance of MH370!

Okay, very weird, when I try the link, it comes up as "Google 404 That's an error" and says "The URL can't be found on this server"...if I can't fix it, just go to the FL sight for March 14 and look for the title,
"Plasmonics and Accidents: Hongsheng Chen and the unexpected"

Actually, it was easier to do a google search on, "Plasmonics and Accidents" (FL post came up right at top)
edit on 2-5-2014 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join