It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

I think all people may have a hard time digesting if at all even concerned enough for boiled down life and language if placed correctly how easy is it to destroy one or the other life by misunderstanding or communication by simply changing the mode, if you know what they would say by calculated response you already pre-emptivley defeated them. Based on sound look to the Tantu and Baantu carried word no written record did them well when they all became slaves to their book keepers with reading and writing as technology, with tech will come the manipulation and as you delicately pointed out problem is online it seems everyone wants in one way or another to find them some fish.

u get the U2U Tetra??
edit on 22-5-2014 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Thanks for your thoughts here, i somewhat drew a line with regards to my own personal involvement in this thread as it was only offered as an opportunity to gain a glimpse into the darkness of spiritual conflicts of our age and the lengths that some will go to in pursuit of their agendas.

You mention the key theme of vampirism and i'll elaborate a little on that as it relates to the overall considerations here, with regards to a parasitic entity feeding off a greater host, weakening it sufficiently that it cannot rid itself of the parasite yet keeping it alive of neccesity whilst whilst even turning aspects of the host organism against itself, to the extent that the host organism becomes as a hollow shell eventually.

If we see this in terms of a tree then of course it would be useful if the tree could produce a counter agency reactant against the aggressive parasite which would feed back through it's tendrils to poison and destroy it, though in an advanced case it may only be the enveloping super-structure of the parasite that continues to hold up the hollowed and weakened tree, and thus destruction would be mutual if such counter measures were taken.

The only real hope for such a tree would lie in it's flowering and seeding and trusting to the bees, that there will be a new tree, and also that this seedling has developed defence against such attack, once this is in place the old tree can fall with a mighty crash.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

edit on 23-5-2014 by tetra50 because: just a shell

, with regards to a parasitic entity feeding off a greater host, weakening it sufficiently that it cannot rid itself of the parasite yet keeping it alive of neccesity whilst whilst even turning aspects of the host organism against itself, to the extent that the host organism becomes as a hollow shell eventually.

But, how would it be determined that the organism is a "hollow shell?"

If we see this in terms of a tree then of course it would be useful if the tree could produce a counter agency reactant against the aggressive parasite which would feed back through it's tendrils to poison and destroy it, though in an advanced case it may only be the enveloping super-structure of the parasite that continues to hold up the hollowed and weakened tree, and thus destruction would be mutual if such counter measures were taken.

The only real hope for such a tree would lie in it's flowering and seeding and trusting to the bees, that there will be a new tree, and also that this seedling has developed defence against such attack, once this is in place the old tree can fall with a mighty crash.

I elucidated quite fully previously in my replies that I was discussing the vampiric nature of this thread NOT in terms of a tree. People are NOT trees. So, the analogy should end there. Even if it did not, though, between the tree being infected, and being declared a "shell", there are many steps, and many people involved, determining that. Surely, if nothing else, this is a site where we disseminate, or try to, the "truth," "evidence", and how these things are confused, systematically, systemically, empirically, and just through plain lying. Your eyes can lie to you these days, via technology. Surely everyone knows this, and if they do not, they should.

If, as I alluded to earlier, we are living in a holographic universe or some kind of augmented reality, then….no, we cannot trust the bees or anything else we determine "nature" to be. For then, there really is no "nature." Why, I wonder, would we want the old tree to crash, even if there is a new tree? Going with your analogy, isn't a forest comprised of many trees, and aren't those trees what filter the air so that we humans can exist?

Parasites are parasitic, simply. They live off the host. Of course, a parasite would wish us to believe that they are "running an empty shell," and keeping everyone "safe," wouldn't they. If I were a vampire, and lived off your blood as a host, and it was my only avenue for survival, surely I would want to give the appearance that what I live off of is simply a shell, food, or deserving of my inhabitance, conning all the other hosts into believing I am keeping them safe, so they'll trust me and let me survive without remediation or pesticides, so I can go on to inhabit other hosts, claim I'm running them for everyone's safety and therefore, survive,myself, as a parasite? And look, with technology, I can con everyone into thinking I'm doing the right thing, the good thing, and I am a necessary part of life, because life is so corrupt…..and I'm inhabiting those empty shells making the world safe, and better for everything alive….
Right?
Because that's how parasites operate. Study cats, rats and parasitically spread toxiplasmosis. It's an excellent exemplification of what we are discussing. Except only the parasites survive. By virture of declaring their host they are killing, either crazy an empty schizophrenic shell they are ridding the population of through social and medical Darwinism, and moving onto another host, after they killed and felled that first tree.

Sorry, Kantz. I respect your intellect and work, usually. But here, you've lost me. Not looking for a fight. But I have to wonder: You created one of the longest threads in ATS existence, well read and commented upon….why would you distance yourself from it now? Because it appears as "bait," perhaps, for the rest of us "fish?"
Tetra
never a fish and always baited
was this the substance and purpose of this thread, I wonder?
edit on 23-5-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Hi

I have read this thread some time ago and even commented once or twice...

It has become long indeed...

But i had a question.... did this thread reach any conclusion about this whole thing?

also... does this somehow imply that vampires are real?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnyc55
Nodespaces when word scrambled gives the word Deaconess (highest lettered word generated)
en.wikipedia.org... Deaconess has a massive history. It is rooted in lots of languages!

It dates back to the time of Jesus.

in the beginning was the word and the word was made flesh and dwelt among us........

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt
reply to post by pthena

The road map on where we're heading with this one will be interesting, it will lead back in time through the Romani to Dravidian cultures, it will lead back to the first time, Cassini Diskus not being an attempt to create a new language to communicate with 'aliens' but an attempt to re-create the language of the 'Gods', a re-opening of the portals and resumed direct contact...which is were the odd quantum physicist will come in handy.

Need to find were they locate this intermediate inscription to the Cassini Diskus from.

And to translate the Proto-Elamite...

I've looked at a lot of their articles but the first one i came across is probably still the most relevent to my enquiry.

Jiroft

And it's my favourite subject

Stargates of Iran

this

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doodle19815
Katz, if I may pick your brain on Sumerian knowledge....

Sumerians had the first written "language" correct? And I believe they believed or referenced vampires, correct. (I am in way deeper than I should be to carry on a coherent conversation.)

Were the vampires noted as "Gods"?

But be sure you do not eat the blood, because the blood is the life, and you must not eat the life with the meat.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: Doodle19815
Katz, if I may pick your brain on Sumerian knowledge....

Sumerians had the first written "language" correct? And I believe they believed or referenced vampires, correct. (I am in way deeper than I should be to carry on a coherent conversation.)

Were the vampires noted as "Gods"?

But be sure you do not eat the blood, because the blood is the life, and you must not eat the life with the meat.

Huh…..???? That's some scary stuff you are writing. Jeeez. Apparently, we've gone from allegory to some kind of sick reality…..that's very sad. God help us all.
edit on 23-5-2014 by tetra50 because: clarification

edit on 23-5-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
In on this thread. I've read almost every page. Hope OP sticks around

Anyone Decipher or able to read anything posted on Forgotten Languages yet?
Not any of the google translate stuff. I wish i could read those articles on the site. I think there could be some crazy occult information or concepts on there.

Not really seeing any comparisons between the fl website and vampires. But even if the site did have actual vampires posting it wouldn't matter if they are out in the open b/c nobody could read the anti language

Btw took the time to watch most of all the videos fl has and i cant make anything of them except that they are kinda creepy.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I tend to use the tree metaphor in terms of world religious progression were the parasite would be the Freemasons and the parasitic super-structure as the kabbalah, rather than individuals, who as you point out are not trees. When they consider greater society sufficiently weak enough to declare their New World Order they will also discover that it's collapse will facilitate their own, common sense really.

But it is the lengths that they will go to in order to control individuals within society that is at issue here, there's the general dumbing down and conformist agenda, but to consider displacing individual souls through technological means and replacing them with demonic entities is something else altogether, as a progression of their communication with astral intelligence agenda, is something of an escalation i would say, but i suppose is the final development from the tinkerings of John Dee, the dispensing with of the medium, and working in direct conjunction with the entity in human form, the Solomonic tradition of working with demons.

I drew a line under investigations here because there was nothing else for me to learn, i find it dark and depressing and wanted to return to more positive investigations. I created the thread for others to consider these dark and nefarious operations and to draw their own conclusions, that some wished to join in with them i found sad, but this was due to their own naivete, but in no sense did i wish to ensnare anyone and always warned of potential dangers.

a reply to: combatmaster

The vampiric aspect relates more to demonic entities which were understood in Sumeria as having lusts for blood and flesh, it is more the sense of seeking corporeal form rather than the traditional vampires of medieval folklore.

a reply to: Stormdancer777

They don't really need to re-create the language of the first time though as these days the Annunaki speak perfectly good English

edit on Kam531143vAmerica/ChicagoSaturday2431 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
These kinds of posts by some people new to the thread are just the result of their not having read far enough into it to know how much was 'discovered' (i.e. your excellent synopsis and the 'follow up' info you posted, page 98) and how much was ruled out (actual vampires)..

It's a bit frustrating to have these kinds of posts lengthening the thread 'unproductively' and obscuring the 'wheat' with additional 'chaff'...

A couple of the most recent don't seem to even have read your stuff on the previous page! (meant to post my appreciation, btw)

edit on 24-5-2014 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

that quote was from the bible

Deut. 12:16

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
let me add this.

Asherah was a Canaanite deity
www.biblegateway.com...
Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones and burn their Asherah poles in the fire; cut down the idols of their gods and wipe out their names from those places.

be careful not to be ensnared by inquiring about their gods, saying, “How do these nations serve their gods? We will do the same.” You must not worship the Lord your God in their way, because in worshiping their gods, they do all kinds of detestable things the Lord hates. They even burn their sons and daughters in the fire as sacrifices to their gods.

Asherah is identified as the consort of the Sumerian god Anu and Ugaritic El,
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

this thread is really about information and language manipulation in all of its strange forms, you change the language like water molds to its container you change the understanding. I think Tetra is right in line and very much aware of lots of things going on within this thread. I also think that OP Kantzveldt is very astute to one line of thought or another in regards to information not only shared here but also either self discovered or collective information discovery. Either way this thread was and should never be an argument however does really open lots of wounds in social normalcy especially for those that choose to really look.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman
Sorry, but I don't understand your meaning...

Are you agreeing with me? Or accusing me of starting an argument?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I cant personally agree or refute what ever it is you believe, I am saying though, that what this thread is at its core about is, is information. I am saying I do not disagree and I do disagree at the same time because I am indifferent.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Oi. I was going to wait to reply until I had read more.

Firstly, obviously my initial post on this thread came *TOO SOON*.

Having read nearly the entire thing (just paused at page 91), I came across this during perusings of FL's site. Apologies if it has already been posted, but it caught my attention, well, because, reason-obvious. It comes from the article on the FL work titled 'Disrupting Harmony: Cybertextures and Technospheres in Sol-3, under the label Defense:

In the new energy economy, our cities will be unlike any we have known during our lifetime. The air will be clean and the streets will be quiet, with only the scarcely audible hum of electric motors. Air pollution alerts will be a thing of the past as coal-fired power plants are dismantled and recycled and as gasoline- and-diesel-burning engines largely disappear. Of course, those cities will be populated by non-humans.

The traditional approach to protecting biological diversity by building a fence around an area and calling it a park or nature preserve is no longer sufficient. If we cannot also stabilize population and climate, there is not an ecosystem on earth that we can save, no matter how high the fence. If we don't disrupt Sol-3 right now, they will be infecting nearby planets soon. Thus, it is key for our success to implement the TopSoil program as soon as possible.

China’s irrigation plan is to raise efficiency from 43 percent in 2000 to 55 percent in 2020. Key measures include raising the price of water, and providing incentives for adopting more irrigation-efficient technologies. That would ease spreading the geminiviruses and accelerate the collapse.

I've got a lot of other notes scattered, but this was interesting enough and tickled my lovely scifi bone.

It's been said over and over, but seriously - BEST THREAD I have EVER seen on ATS. Talk about hypnotic experiences? This entire thread has had a bit of a hypnotic quality. It has drawn me in like no other.

I'm thinking about seeing if Ayndryl has any more room on her record label

ETA: The above quotations obviously recall the earlier posted music video titled (iirc) 'Futurecities'.

Much of the text on the site(that I can read anyway) seems fairly obviously to be self-referential, almost like one single, very large work. (web pages in a web site, paper pages in a book, hoodily hoo ♫♪♫♪)
edit on 28-5-2014 by Taj Mikel because: cuzwastaaddddingthings

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hi, Kantz! Thank you for the extremely interesting and likely unforgettable thread. I'd like to ask - earlier on (I'm unable to locate it, at the moment) you had made a post, and included along with it the video of a song titled "The New Prinz". May I ask, what is the significance of your inclusion of this particular song? Just a lingering curiosty, thanks for your time and again for the thread!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Taj Mikel

What a mess. Science fiction is exactly what it is.

The material that you posted is from at least one and possibly two articles that have been mashed together and spiced up with scary words like "TopSoil program" and "We must stop Sol-3!".

From 1994:
www.mnimagesonline.com...

Another source:
www.earth-policy.org...

Lame, not your fault, but lame.

ETA: If anyone would like to see what I mean for themselves, simply go to the linked articles, copy selections of the material that member Taj Mikel has posted above, and then "Ctrl-f" to search for the same text in the linked articles.

What you are going to find is fragments of the same writing and what is missing are the evocative terms such as "TopSoil program" and "Sol-3".

And there ya go.

P.S. Wow, I'm just about rollin' on the floor, dyin' of laughter: that whole last couple of sentences parses out as pure FL bull#, directly in line with previous FL bull#.

"Nonhumans"? "Gemini virus"?! Have they cracked a book since '91? I'm just asking.

edit on 28-5-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Taj Mikel

A suggestion to check the record or record label as the case might be...?

Also the Prinz of Oranj was a Prince of Darkness as far as the Judeo-Protestant-Masonic brave new world goes, from a Catholic perspective.

a reply to: Bybyots

The question then is this a case of someone compiling a report for a particular group employing lazy cut and paste scholarship whilst throwing in a few choice buzz words of their own with regards to the hypothetical scenario involved, or something that was only ever designed to create intrigue specific to the website purpose, i'm sure you will suggest the latter but could it not be a case of compiling whatever keeps the paycheck arriving....?

edit on Kpm531147vAmerica/ChicagoWednesday2831 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join