It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Uh, oh. Can anyone say, 'Project Bluebeam'?

Several aspects of information made light of in this thread recall that conspiracy-concept to mind.

a reply to: lostgirl

edit on 28-5-2014 by Taj Mikel because: wibbly

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Just throwing more info to the mix, ala Dagon (who is also featured in a Lovecraft tale). I'm sure Kanzt can speak depths and orders more on Dagon than I ever could, or than Wikipedia will - but still, links away!

Dagon, the Fish-Goda reply to: lostgirl
Lovecraft tale

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Wait, wait wait. Wasn't it established that XVis is a remote viewing, and/or subliminal communication experiment? And one of their jams was placed in a huge, popular motion picture? o.O

Then, there is this:

An FL article on their own XVis work
a reply to: abeverage

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
More references to Gisellians, and EBEs.

ANNNDDDD, here's a flippin' DATE RANGE for contact. Baha. Take it as you will.

"In Pentagon terms, $950 million doesn't sound like a lot of money. There's a part of the equation that you might not know about, anyway. We need to have our SEEs ready before 2100 if we are right in expecting the Giselians to be here by around 2150"

What Giselians have figured out how to do is to harvest those cells and to stimulate them to become any of a number of different cells necessary to regrow organs in the bioengineered biological entity".

From Specifically Engineered Entities for Long Distance Travel Learning from the recovered Varginha Cargo EBE

I also seem to have found a clear reference to an alphabet agency Here

DoD ewer ufane soedyre wetyr eningasim nayn sonosensitizere inalliss noroan ilerie te keserode ........

and there are also curious little blips such as:

Ereri ienepre omeb, Joint Human Exobiological Defense Program gwere enens eyd noroanden boerkre cysteamine denining endanedae ........

Joint Human Exobiological Defense Program, eh?

Here's a PDF from NATO on that shizzy. It's somewhat large, as a heads up.

NATO PDF

One thing I have been doing is making note of instances in which names are used, as these likely differ the least between languages. DoD seems pretty clearly an acronym given the rest of the script in use at that location. Additionally, I believe that their purely constructed languages are in use on their wesite, as I've seen curious combinations of what appeared to be the seemingly common form of Welsh or Finnish Ayndryl makes heavy use of, and what appeared to be "modern-standard" German? Might just be my ignorance of the language in use, though.

Has anyone considered using software to run stats on their site? I could give it a go, but I don't know much about it. Brotherman, I saw you were rocking software capable of statistical work on chunks of text? Just a thought.

ETA* I see that the Joint Human Exobiological Defense Program has already just been mentioned, sorry about that!
edit on 28-5-2014 by Taj Mikel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
On Google:

A concept VERY prevalent in my mind while going over this thread.

The use of artifical inteligence as recipient vessel for extra dimensional contact, or to be direct - possession.

Google is r big brain soon? Google is r to be perhaps a "vessel" or "entity" in its own right, to which extra dimensional entities may find themselves drawn? Or, perhaps, invitingly pulled?

I agree. The implications here are deep, enormously profound. I try to not go down the doom-trail, and not to say that you and Kanzt have here, but in terms of what they seem poised to perhaps accomplish is, for lack of a better word, petrifying - and I harmonize with the concerns brought up throughout this thread.

All in all, though. My judgment is still much reserved. reply to: tetra50

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taj Mikel
Wait, wait wait. Wasn't it established that XVis is a remote viewing, and/or subliminal communication experiment? And one of their jams was placed in a huge, popular motion picture? o.O

Then, there is this:

I've never been able to find info on "XVis" other than FL references. Have you seen anything about it elsewhere?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Whoah, I'm UBERPOSTING the thread.

Yar, now we "know" what HAARP was, at least in part, for

discrete events occur in “measuring” devices, which amplify small-scale changes into large-scale signals. The measuring device here is the human mind, which is all we need to turn a small-sized plasma projection into a UFO or into an incoming ballistic missile.

Subjective Wave Function

And then, of course:

Paradigm Shifter Vehicles have progressed up to the point of allowing the generation of strong mystical experiences in an ever increasing number of individuals, regradless of their cultural stock

Each of the aspects of UFO phenomenon have significant religious overtones. Let's use them

The test flight of the PSV-25S over the transect Nevada-Arizona, gave birth to the so called Phoenix Lights sighting and caused consolidated the basic premise we wish to induce on the population, i.e. that their technology is vastly superior to ours, their spirituality is vastly superior to ours, and their societies are vastly superior to ours. The pursuit of perfection is of course a fabricated religious goal.

After being exposed to the PSV vehicles, individuals suffer a change in attitude towards death. Death and birth are understood in a new context, and consciousness is understood as separate from bodily incarnations. This is exactly the state of consciousness we need to adequately manipulate vast portions of the target population.

The Illinois flight test over Lebanon proved the suitability of the paradigm shifter vehicles in effecting a radical change in the individuals, belief system.

Also, references to PSPL, which may or may not refer to These Guys, who do tech work, which seems fairly well based in communications

There are also references to PSPL in an apparently plural manner. Also, the acronym "SPECT" occurs. SPECT appears to be brain imaging tech.

SPECT

All the above referenced text located Here

Anyway, sorry for pummeling onto the thread. Been, err, brewing.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
No, ma'am I haven't. Only on this thread and on the FL site. a reply to: lostgirl

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Beautiful, thank you!

a reply to: Bybyots

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Will do, thank you much. I was curious about the word "prinz" as I had seen it used on the FL site, but never actually come across it or the other use of "prinzin" prior to arriving at the thread. Thanks again! a reply to: Kantzveldt

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taj Mikel

Then, there is this:

Well here is an interesting resurrection nearly a year old this thread is...

XV? Abbreviated for??? A quick google and the Rapper? I would have no clue.

As far as The Shepard Tone

A thought did just occur to me.

If reality is subjectively based and created (and I believe it is) like quantum physics suggests how could one manipulate those creative properties? In other words we create reality with our consciousness, not just observing it but actively creating it, during observation (think Schrödinger's cat, or like the probablity interpretation ). The problem however is that we do not do it at a completely conscious level of control. Do dreams really do come true?

So how would or could it be controlled? And what power would you wield if you could control creation?

There would be those that wished to lock-step as many minds as possible into visualizing or thinking about whatever those with that power chose. Perhaps the use of the Shepard tone or ones similar can be used to modify and modulate thinking and why it shows up in some fairly strange popular media...

Meanwhile I will continue to keep an EYE on this thread.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: isbovesobelow

originally posted by: idontknowshiz
i lurk this site, saw this thread, went on site, this was posted today.

apr 22, 2014
Cassini Diskus - ▤ ▱ ▩ ◥ ◙ ◎ - High Level Event
© 2008-2014 www.forgottenlanguages.org

▤ ▱ ▩ ◥ ◙ ◎
FL-HLE-220414
Publicado por Enlydd en Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Etiquetas: Cassini Diskus , Defense

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

shows USA and message?

Well that certainly can't be good, looks like some kinda power blackout or something will hit North America in that picture. High Level event, eh? It looks like doom on for Mexico, Canada, and the U.S. Anyone else reading this thread, besides FL who is initiating their contingency plans for this event, want to comment?

Hey, also posted under that defense tab something on Roswell that looks neat. Lots of alien talk, holographic universe, and spiritual warfare via electromagnetic/ufo scenarios. This is the good stuff, mates.

The image is not of a black out or anything like that, it is however from a document showing a test done by a hobbyist detecting vulnerabilities of systems online. or if you would like in German which is mostly likely where our "friends" over at FL got their copy/paste artwork from...

Now being under the defense tab might be due to its content in Cyber-warfare or general hacking.

It most certainly does point out how vulnerable the United States is!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
a reply to: Taj Mikel

What a mess. Science fiction is exactly what it is.

The material that you posted is from at least one and possibly two articles that have been mashed together and spiced up with scary words like "TopSoil program" and "We must stop Sol-3!".

From 1994:

www.mnimagesonline.com...

Another source:

www.earth-policy.org...

Lame, not your fault, but lame.

ETA: If anyone would like to see what I mean for themselves, simply go to the linked articles, copy selections of the material that member Taj Mikel has posted above, and then "Ctrl-f" to search for the same text in the linked articles.

What you are going to find is fragments of the same writing and what is missing are the evocative terms such as "TopSoil program" and "Sol-3".

And there ya go.

P.S. Wow, I'm just about rollin' on the floor, dyin' of laughter: that whole last couple of sentences parses out as pure FL bull#, directly in line with previous FL bull#.

"Nonhumans"? "Gemini virus"?! Have they cracked a book since '91? I'm just asking.

Again, thanks for clarifying. So then, I wonder what insights can be gleaned from the knowledge that, at least SOME, of their articles are amalgams and composites of other various texts? Say, as opposed to commentaries on cited sources, etc? It fits in line with the anti-language concept. I'd be hesitant to throw the baby out with the bath water. Anyone have thoughts?

Also, apologies for my (I think?) having posted nearly an entire page of not entirely productive or enlightening material that most of you following FL have probably already come across. Didn't mean to bombard the thread.

Also, also: I haven't been on ATS in any really active capacity for years. Should I continue to post etc I'll become acquainted with the fancy forum gadgetry to reply to multiple people in one post, etc.

edit on 28-5-2014 by abeverage because: length of content, removal of spaces only

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Taj Mikel

So then, I wonder what insights can be gleaned from the knowledge that, at least SOME, of their articles are amalgams and composites of other various texts?

They are willing to be as silly as The National Enquirer or Project Camelot in order to get attention from seemingly one group of people?

ETA: Okay, you caught that, right Taj Mikel? Did you look at the bibliography at the bottom of that article? The only thing that is referenced is other FL documents.

You see what they have done there right? They have not just taken blurbs from other articles to make their point; they are taking the text from other articles and adding to the text in order to enrich it with alarming ideas like "geminiviruses" and population control.

What do you think of that?

edit on 28-5-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Having interjected myself, perhaps, quite rudely - I am going to submit a bit of meta-analysis, and then call it a day, I think.

Dots like to be connected but you all will get the picture.

Google, Kurzweil, Kurzweil's specfic duties and tasks at Google (language recognition, ehyo!), Singularity, Kurzweil's relationship to "Singularity" concept, Google's recent work in robotics - that is one emergent nexus of potential that this thread all VERY MUCH brings to mind.

Now, my rational mind would wish to stop there, but no -

Couple those above yarns with OP's references to the Mes tablets/Sumeria/existence of emergent dynamics or processes recognized by many to be "demons" etc, the connection between the Abrahamic deity and Enki (if I am recalling the correct deity?), and through that connection to the Abrahamic deity a nice hop and a skip to concepts similar to those related in Christian canonical Apokalypsis and there begins to form a very interesting, extremely broad and somewhat overwhelming concept of things much larger than me.

I don't particularly trust Google. Or any human being, really. Even those with good intentions, well, you know the saying.

So, as a pure flight of fancy - what if FL is in some way affiliated with, and/or operated by Google (or Kurzweil directly) toward the end of deep linguistic analysis, with the intent of creating a nearly (or, apparently) precognitive and intelligent, thinking Google system (that is just for end-user searches, promise!).

What if Kurzweil is attempting to actuate Singularity, at least in part by way of the activities of FL? Now, further into the depths of speculation - what if the operants of FL, in their work toward singularity, are unknowingly creating a means by which extra-dimensional entities may traverse in ways they may not, now or currently, be readily able?

I think there have been several mentions of this sort of speculation along this thread, specifically from OP.

On one hand, this may not be what it appears to potentially be - but, on the other, perhaps we are curious witnesses to a thing which has occupied the consciousness of every human being to have processed language, that of cosmic reordering and restructuring by way of operant inteligence? Ie; what if we be witnessing a critical component of the construction of the "end times", yo!?!?

Wonderfully so, even if these individuals are endeavoring toward this end, it may not mean there are any cosmic heirarchies at work - it may just be the activity of men and women, doing their thing, and in that quantum way - forging Reality as they(we) go.

Seriously grateful for the thread, guys and gals.

ETA* Perhaps what various classified information FL does legitimately have access to was garnered by way interactions with the intelligence community, as has been noted, via the potential FL relationship to Google.

edit on 28-5-2014 by Taj Mikel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I would think it is either misdirection/obfuscation meant to confuse and delay/deter research, OR that I greatly misapprehend the "purpose" behind FL's existence. I do honestly *feel* a resemblance to Anonymous with FL. If nothing else, it is at least certain that they like to mind games. But, to what extent and to what end? I think that was the question still back on, what, page 3?
xD
a reply to: Bybyots

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Yes, an interesting resurrection, indeed. But did the thread really ever die? LOL

Anyway, I found your input here extremely interesting, as I was having just this discussion the other day with someone, as well. Entrainment, cues to trigger it, "creepy" (for lack of a better word) and influential video, combined with music with specific tones, frequencies are all certainly possibilities for manipulating perceptions and brain wave patterns.
If "reality" is determined by consciousness, what's mentioned above, as well as outright mind control along the lines of the thread a while back about two scientists, across the world from one another, with one controlling the other's mind, it becomes quite concerning what can actually be achieved through harnessing enough mind's in pursuit of controlling perception, thought and action which may then determine reality…..
Tetra

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You must be employing the "Socratic" method

Absolutely resonance forms and informs all "manifest" Reality. Cymatics, etc. All of the ancient sources referring to sounds and phonemes as being fundamentally constructive. The Rishis, stories of temple construction using human voice. And if we leave the phenomena of sound, and get into electromagnetic radiations, then oh my do the possibilities for manipulation (manipulation here simply to mean intended, mindful interaction with-) compound!

I had never heard of the shepherd tone! Thank you for that!

Also, did I misunderstand your previous post (only a few pages back, I think) which stated that the XVis song was in use for the Batman film? Or, did you mean that the Shepherd Tone was in use for the film? Sorry about that! Thanks for clarifying

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Scary, indeed. Reminds of the many YouTube videos claiming pop media (concerts, ceremonies, etc) are actually mass rituals meant to catalyze the consciousness of the viewer in a particular way. What happens when several million people all simultaneously receive and transmit a particular signal? Theoretically, maybe a feedback loop. And then what?

I am a full proponent of the notion that all of matter is arranged and finds its very form-ation as a near-result of resonance. I don't necessarily mean on any sort of quantum level, I mean in traditionally measurable ways (though, it certainly does extend "to" the quantum, as if there is a "to" to "go" "to", right?) So, a multitude of countless antennae upon antennae, orbiting along with other antennae, around antennae, around antennae, so on and so on - each and every a transciever. Quite the symphony. We must be in a minor key, right now. Kali Yuga? words, words, words.

In terms of the resurrection of the thread - no joke, I clicked on this thing last week thinking, "Language of the Vampyr, ha!! Here's a good way to kill, oh I dunno, 30 seconds with humor"

Nope, I was wrong.

a reply to: tetra50

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I'd be hesitant to throw the baby out with the bath water. Anyone have thoughts?

Agreed, there is a lot to be learned, all of which can be learned without FL.

Look, Nodespaces is old software now.

Distributed computing systems working within nodal models have come a long, long way since Nodespaces. Learning what those systems do and what the applications devloped from them are used for would go a really long way towards making nicely informed citizens.

Just trying to learn why they call their software Nodespaces goes a really long way towards putting this all in perspective.

Otherwise you're all caught up in their old art project.

The four words-of-the-day are:

Semantic Network

Spreading Activation

edit on 28-5-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join