It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

guardian0111
Click on the defense tab. Someone got doxed there. And the title is "making friends in Oregon"

Whoa. Side effects and collateral? Ah man don't reaper drone someone. Jeez guys/gals. And they got it put under defense? What the heck? At least the reaper will be quick and painless.

Well anyone got any other interesting reading for me? Where is the Gut?
edit on 21-11-2013 by guardian0111 because:

Oh gorsh! The mind reels! Not a drone! Not poor Robert's family!

Seriously guys, wrap it (your IP) before you tap it (FL).

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Eidolon23

guardian0111
Click on the defense tab. Someone got doxed there. And the title is "making friends in Oregon"

Whoa. Side effects and collateral? Ah man don't reaper drone someone. Jeez guys/gals. And they got it put under defense? What the heck? At least the reaper will be quick and painless.

Well anyone got any other interesting reading for me? Where is the Gut?
edit on 21-11-2013 by guardian0111 because:

Oh gorsh! The mind reels! Not a drone! Not poor Robert's family!

Seriously guys, wrap it (your IP) before you tap it (FL).

I was just kiddin on the reaper and all that. But the pictures of the house is labeled eidolon.
Yeah the filename for the picture of robert is labeled "target"
edit on 22-11-2013 by guardian0111 because:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by guardian0111

Yes, so I saw.

But I don't live in that house, nor do I know anyone who does.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Not sure what got up your bum, Bybyots? Did I offend you? Just trolling? That what gets your ego off little man?

Listen, I was stating what they've told me. That they're tracking members via their IP addresses. Do what you want with the information but I can't see what I've possibly said to deserve this partonizing behaviour towards me.

I understand intellectual vanity runs rampents amongst these boards and especially amongst those hiding behind keyboards trying to portray some persona but there is no reason for your superiority.

I've haven't been disrespectful towards anyone participating in this thread.

As for my technical knowledge.... I work as a web developer.... think I have a fair idea of how the web works.

But yeah.... suppose that means nothing you'll just find some other means of trolling.

So tell me.... what's up? Why the attitude?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Everyone knows that you do not try to understand vampires, persay, you just burn their Coven Hot Topic down.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
There is a cool article done on the mindscan technique. I thought it was interesting since it's written in a few ufo abduction cases. Apparently the ways to resist it is to move your eyes repetitively. Now keep in mind that abductions are not aliens. They are your government and they appreciate it if you just let them go ahead with the intrusion.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Hi,
I'm new here in this forum, I'm from Portugal.

It seems that these symbols are similar to the cuneiform Sumerian language.

I guess these Guys write in Romanian, in the Romenia there are many vampire cults, because they have a vampiric mythology, Vlad III (Vlad Tepes) the real Dracula, lived in Romania in the Transilvania, city Sighisoara.
Draculea means "son of Dracul".

I have a Romanian friend I will ask him if he may translate a few words.

I recognize some symbols from their bookcovers.

www.ayndrylrecords.forgottenlanguages.org...

The first black book have a six pointed star, the israeli star, star of David.

Hexagram.

Some languages seem the be arabian :
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

And this symbol :

Seems to be a distortion (a reflection) of the Human body and Microcosm in the pentagram.

0.tqn.com...

I guess they are trying to show a reflection of the human microcosm.
Every thing contains a counter-part, a reflection, we are a reflection of the Macrocosm.

If they write the texts in weird languages, why do they have the TITLE of the website in english?

I detected Romanian , Hungarian , Arabian and also Irish language, but they have more, including japanese.

I one text they talk about "sheep". Maybe the sheep are the controlled people.
They study about hypnosis and psychic vampyrism also.

I have found that their texts are not cohesive, concise.
they mix in the same text many words from different languages, in one singla phrase they have African words, Hungarian Words and Norwegan words.
Its a soup of different words and languages in the same text.

Now I will write something in my own Language, Portuguese

Esses vampiros ou pseudo-vampiros estão criando alguma manobra de diversão apenas para distrair os curiosos.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bafamedpt

Hi again
Sorry if my english is incorrect, my native language is Portuguese, and I will type fast in my keyboard and I will not use online translators.
I write in Portuguese, Spanish, French and English, but with some errors

I think that in “Forgotten Languages” website, they mixed different words from different languages in the same phrases, like “pieces “ of a “puzzle”, and they know the correct order to re-align the words (pieces) of the puzzle.

For example, I write the phrase : “ Hello people I like to read all the topics here at Above top Secret. “

Now I will substitute some words with different languages and mix all of them in the same phrase :

«Hello люди , eu gusto درس wszystkie tematy anseo ag Üle ülisalajane. »
Only a small example

They have big texts with lots of different words mixed, than they will read only a few words in a specific direction, they may read from left to right, or from bellow to above, or in diagonal, etc.

I like occultism, I study and Practise magick and occultism since my 17 years old, I read books on many subjects, and I was member in some societies (like Rosicrucians, and Egyptian magick) I frequented also a Spiritism Center (Allan Kardec Spiritism) I learned about human Magnetism, reincarnation, chakras, mediumship, psycographic messages, I also like tarology, reiki, astrology, ufology, ufo esoterism, and more.
I also like to investigate about vampirism.
There are many different vampyric belief systems, some vampires are inspired in ancient Egyptian Gods and they like to make rituals for worshiping Seth or Anubis (God of the Dead) and they use the Ankh cross symbology, for example Aset Ka (Asetian Vampires).
Aset was the Goddess Isis, ( Aset, Auset, Iset, many variations) once again the Egyptian mythology associated with the vampires.
Other vampires like Babylonian magick, and they make blood rituals to worship Lilitu (Lilith), some people believe that Lilith was vampire, others said that she was a demon, or a succubus. It is mentioned also Lamastu, a demon goddess who sucks blood from young men.
In every culture they have legends about vampires.
In Greek mythology it was mentioned vrykolakas, In India they have BrahmarākŞhasa , in Colombia they have Patasola, in Balkans they have Dhampir, etc.
The Gipsy’s believed in mullo (who is dead). Mullo was also a Celtic God, associated with Mars ( God of War).
In Italy the vampires like to practice witchcraft called Stregheria. ( ancient Etruscan Religion).
There existed real vampires, people who committed crimes and drank blood, like Vlad III the Impaler ( Prince of Wallachia).
And Elizabeth Báthory, Hungarian Queen and serial killer.

I don’t believe in the powerful vampires of the Movies, with super powers and that fly.
But I believe in some kind of vampires:

Psychic vampires (ordinary people who sucks energy from others).
Spiritual or Astral entities who acts like vampires. (Includes incubus and succubus).
Ordinary people who like to practice witchcraft, in occult groups. ( including satanic cults, people who like to drink blood and have some kind of psychological disorder).

There are many “Vampire temples” (or cults, Covens) in the real world.
They are all different, some of them worship Egyptian Gods and perform Egyptian Magick ( example Asetians, House of Kheperu, etc), some of them practice Stregheria magick, others practice Draconian Magick and Thelema.
Others prefer psychic vampirism and talk about developing psychic abilities, etc.
There are vampire cults in every country of the World, there is also an Internation Vampire Community.

Some people believe that the Royal families are vampires.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bcs8484

Hi again, this is my third reply, sorry for that

But I'm excited about this and investigating.

In a forum (I don't remember the url, but I read here in comments) about languages, I seen a reply of ayndryl, and she replied that "they" are anti language, and their links are in the invisible internet.

I think this is false and nonsense, because:

If they are anti-language, why do they have english titles in the posts and in the books?
Why did they use cyphered language?

If they are anti-language, it was better if they used only images to communicate, isnt?

If they are writing in pages on the invisible internet, why do they have a web domain in the visible net?

Iam webmaster, I also have websites and register domains, If I would like to have one invisible webiste, I just simple don't register a domain, and only keep the ip address to send to my friends via email.

I made a search on torch directory, onion links and didn't found anything about ayndryl .

Abourt the videos, I don't think they are "so special" like that, because Iam acostumed with this kind of music.
I allways listen goa trance , psychill, and dream trance and the psytrance artists also produce beautiful musics with beautiful images, fractals and spiritual names.
Most names use sanscrit language and refer to cosmic people, aliens, ufos (vimanas).,

example:

e-mantra
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Space ark
www.youtube.com...

time machine
www.youtube.com...

Artifact 303
www.youtube.com...

Hypnocoustics
www.youtube.com...

Beautiful goa trance artwork:
goo.gl...

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Hi there,
I'm very glad to see your excitement about this thread, it is a very good one…

...However to save you some time researching, you might want to go and read further into the thread (at least up to page 75 or so) yes, it will take you many hours, but you will see that most of the research and theories you are uncovering have been completely found out and discussed (most earlier ones have been wrong, then new ones discovered to be correct and all mixed up with some off topic comments - as you can see the thread was never really about vampires - which is why such a huge amount of pages))..

The FL (our abbreviation of Forgotten Languages) website is written in many different languages all of them (except the English bits) are made-up…created from a computer program which they invented which mixes up different languages together to create 'fake' ones that only people in their forum can read, because they are the only ones who have access to the computer program…

I hope you enjoy the reading here, I just wanted to give you the info so you would know why hardly anyone posts here anymore - because like I said, we have all been discovering it all since the very beginning of this thread many months ago...
edit on 1-12-2013 by lostgirl because: corrections

edit on 1-12-2013 by lostgirl because: fix word

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

Thanks lostgirl

I read about ten pages, but are too many and I spend a few hours reading

Many people are using this kind of softwares also for creative writing and poems writing, and other softwares for encripting messages.

But in this case is strange, if they need to communicate secretively, they just simple can communicate via encripted emails, not in one public website.

I have a new theory, they know that our DNA can be programmed by words and vibrations, maybe they are trying to reprogram their DNA

goo.gl...
edit on 1-12-2013 by bafamedpt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Wow!! Amazing link!! And that is a new theory, you are to be commended! I had not thought there could be any new ones left
!

You should put that link into a new thread, there are a lot of people on ATS who would be interested and probably will not see it if this is the only place where it is posted...

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

Thanks lostgirl

Probably there is someone writing about that, I like to read about quantum physics and DNA, the DNA teleportation, multi-dimensional DNA, our subtle bodies and energy chakras, and metaphysics.

I discovered some posts from ayndryl in a translation forum, I guess she was asking to some linguists to translate a book of exorcisms from vatican :

goo.gl...

She is Journalist from Spain,
I know how to write and read Spanish because I live in Portugal and Spain and Portugal are neighbour countries, I also had a spanish course and I have dozens of spanish books.,

Many of the subjects mentioned in "forgotten languages .org" (english titles) I have knowledge about it.
Remote viewing, covert hypnosis, rituals, wicca, sumerian magick, they have these texts in different languages, but I guess the teachings are similar.

wicca:

they refer Rohon codex

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

lostgirl

abeverage

You could probably do a summation better than I did if you want? But how would you edit the thread, that is something only the site owner can do possibly a mod...

And what would you consider a dead end? Sometimes in a conversation a silly ancidote can trigger a brain storm on a subject. Conversation that is to linear and does not flow is just an info dump.

Well, I don't think I could do a better summary, but that may be a moot point, because your point about particular conversations or anecdotes triggering "brain storms" shows the value in attempting to 'pare down' the thread as a whole, rather than merely summarizing...and since the primary reason to make the thread more 'user friendly', would be in hopes of attracting new contributors who (being able to read the evolution of the thread right from the beginning) would bring new perspective, hopefully inspiring new avenues of thought and research...

As far as dead ends, a better term might be dead 'weight'...I was thinking more along the lines of getting rid of certain sorts of posts, for example:
Ones which only (unbeknownst to the poster) reiterate points which were already made and followed up on earlier in the thread...
Ones which, very early in the thread, set everyone off on a tangent of research followed by conclusions which were subsequently shown to have no validity...
Certainly posts which (while nice at the time) said nothing more than various versions of 'great thread, really enjoying it'...
And then once you get to page 20 or so, there are so many posts from people who only read the first several pages (if that) and made comments that have absolutely no bearing whatsoever on what the thread is even about!

But I suppose this is all a moot point as well considering, as you said, only the site owner can do....unless the site owner could be persuaded to allow an exception...?

I don't know, it just seems to me such a waste when any thread gets to such a high number of pages that (regardless how enticing the subject matter) members are too over-whelmed at the idea of wading thru up to a thousand posts or more in order to have the background needed to contribute pertinent info, ideas, or insights...

So, that was my thinking...if anyone knows anyone who has any 'pull' with the ATS powers that be...well, it might be worth asking if the thread could be edited in this way - that is, if anyone else still feels that the thread has enough value for the sort of effort such editing would involve....

I have absolutely no pull with "TPTB" However let me say that your ideas are basically anathema to anybody who uses this site for knowledge. You really don't seem to understand the idea at all do you? And guess what? I havent read the subsequent pages on PURPOSE

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonjonj

forgotten langauges has recently posted 5 new vids on you tube

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Is there a summary on any of the pages? I was really interested then somehow forgot all about it.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AKindChap

I don't think there is a summary and if there was the summary would be a tremendous read in itself there is a lot of things presented here in this thread, lots of links and lots of insight.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Brotherman
forgotten langauges has recently posted 5 new vids on you tube

What up, brotherman! Congrats again on your continuing efforts for our brother and sister veterans. Looks like quite an event y'all had this year. Was cool to see a pic, too.

What do you make of the new FL vids? Any insight into what they are designed for?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Their registered in Madrid. Here's the link to the domain info

www.whois.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hey im new. Not new in the sense that i've lurked ats since i was 16. Years later i still lurk and saw this thread just recently. WOW! After reading thru nearly ever single page of this i'm still at a loss for words. So just reading what direne posted, they seem to be contracted by a group who recruits them.

I wanna know WHO recruited them. I think karadne nars is the top brass, with ayndryl being the co founder. That karadne fella listed in his google plus profile that the location is Israel. But i think eidolon hit the nail on the head since they apparently tried to dox him/her. So this Ruben fella who claimed to be a physicist helped fake artifacts? How does someone fake their credentials and make it onto the site like that in the first place? WHY did Gil bring this Ruben fella on board anyway?

I agree though, asking for a summary on this thread is impossible. Also i found it funny the comment on how this guy spends his income. Some money goes to old books, some goes to something he labels "defense" These guys are totally involved in some sorta darpa like program. That site has info that is NOT privy to the public. I believe the folks on that site have clearances and access to a huge amount of government information. Whose government? The US? Spain? I think it's time we get some answers. I mean why have the site on the open web, instead of on the darknet? Hidden in plain site?

Look at the pictures supposedly of the SURA facility. They have pics of cloud manipulation or some type of weather modification. This thread seems quiet, but there is a treasure chest of knowledge still to come i believe. After all, that site is just there for all to discover.

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join