It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

The Queen Bee, of course can be metaphorically applied, as you say, as the Constitution wherein the U.S. is the hive, or a cultural meme or archetype, repeated incessantly in order to draw more worker bees in line to produce and/or mine honey/gold...

But if there were really a hive mind, it's already likely absorbed just about every mind, one way or another, on the planet, or at least would seek to, most likely.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

The way i like to look at things, is that in the greater spiritual sense it is as the relationship of the bees to flowers, or not to reduce the Divine to insect status, the relationship of fairies to flowers.

The essential nature of the relationship is a symbiotic one, in that the flower can alter it's fragrance, form and colour, such that it might attract one particular sort of fairie, but not be as pleasing to another, and in doing so that flower becomes in contact through inter-relationship by the fairy medium with all the other flowers of a similar inclination, if these clump together it makes things easier for that particular fairie.

The flower can also give off a particular fragrance which basically communicates that i hate all fairies so please just stay away, and the good ones they will respect this, however there are also wicked fairies which are not so choosy which flowers they pollinate and will not respect what those flowers communicate and what defenses they might try and put in place, and that flower will begin to find itself in relationship with others that have been pollinated by such naughty fairies.

Without the fairies there would be no flowers, and as each has particular talents and gifts it is often wise to try and attract as many varieties as possible of the good kind, though also it can be nice to form a close relationship with one closest to the heart...such is my grasp of Theology

edit on 22-9-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Quite lovely, I must say. Theology, hmmmm.

I do not see the hive mind concept as having much to do with theology, but perhaps I'm not looking at it from the right angle. I see the hive mind concept as a human, technologically created thing, perhaps in an endeavor to influence the manifestation of reality.....

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
All of us right now are having a convesation without speaking. Are we not? Oh that reminds queue song,

We are in a way we are communicating with our minds. Sharing ideas and I hope FEELINGS through ether! Not quiet telepathy, but all of these conversations must be read, then thought about, and then responded to individually with each mind.

I have yet again turned my collar to the wind and I will keep writing my songs that have no voices shared...
edit on 22-9-2013 by abeverage because: of fairies playing tricks on me...

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
And now we have references of Aliens arriving in Nov on comet ISON from others (who might have read this thread, actually)... saying ISON is actually a space ship (of course... again, heh) but corresponds with FL's comment that the aliens associated with Roswell would be arriving on their rescue mission in a few months.... here:

ATS Latest ISON is space-ship thread

Heh, the fun just keeps going... separating the crazy from the true can be vexing. Cheers to vexing!

I regard this as lunatic, btw, but offer it anyway... because.

Edit: And after reading that other thread I stand by the lunatic assessment and add "dumbass" to it, but neat in the correspondence anyway.
edit on 9/22/2013 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The title of this article intrigued me, with regards to what had emerged in the Underworld, and how this appeared to be the enemy of those within such.

The Emergence of the Enemy in the Land of No Return

It is no argument against the truth of any belief that 'people used to believe this five thousand years ago'. Nor need a devout Christian hesitate to recite the Creed, even knowing that, long, long ago, Ishtar, they believed, went down into the Land of No Return; as others had done before Her, and others were to do after she had visited the place of shadows and had come back.

In religion, emergence grounds expressions of religious naturalism in which a sense of the sacred is perceived in the workings of entirely naturalistic processes by which more complex forms arise or evolve from simpler forms

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I noticed that one of three FL posts for yesterday (Fri. Sept. 27) has an amusing title ....
...Oh - you have to look carefully, the 'foreign' language title is written out first then followed by the English version...

"Those Retarded Sumerians: Ancient Sumer and it's Miseries"

There are a few sentences thru-out also in English, I'd be interested to know if the facts are correct....

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

Yes i saw their funny little hatchet job on the Sumerians here, the best bit is the photo entitled Nippur: just dust, i'd been discussing on the Necronomicon thread the Hymn to the Queen of Nippur (Ishtar] and also the aspect of her cult which involved raising the spirits of the dead from dust.

"1 ...
2 ... dust of the earth/netherworld [SAHAR qi2-qi2-ri(?)]....
3 let it (the dust) br[ing] up a ghost to me from the
4 darkness. L[et] the tendons [bring] the dead to life.."

So it might just be dust but it's magical dust

There isn't really any point in comparing the standards of a society 5,000 years ago with that of today, but the Dravidians, the Black headed ones, did alright by the Anuna, and of course they cared for them, though they may have had a strange way of showing this at times.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

Possibly a way to have an internal, (within thread), rating system, (similar to the star system maybe), to help with whats important or not, (and why), without much bias. Above a certain score and the post appears on such a contents page or something.

Very few threads become like this one though so its a lot of effort for a fairly rare occurrence.
edit on 29-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: word

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Tidnabnilims

This to AboveBoard and lostgirl, and Tidnabnilims:

Bo Xian is doing something like what lostgirl suggests with the Askmeanthing threads, by condensing them into the questions posed and answers given, to weed out cross talk and such, and so questions don't get posed again. Though I haven't read it, I'm assuming this is working rather well for those threads.

I do agree, though, it's harder with a thread like this, as figuring out exactly what doesn't add to it, or inform can be difficult, as there was a fascinating psychological affect present and being witnessed as this thread developed....interesting from the point of view that it almost became a spell participants were falling under....
Tetra

ETA: Also there are quite a few long threads, here, in my experience, and have found it daunting, myself, sometimes, though the subject matter might be of interest, to plow through them bc of time considerations...

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Burke’s assertion that cryptolects are the “anti-language of a counter-culture, or a marginal language for marginal people, misses the point that most of what he terms "marginal people" do business at the NYSE, develop DNA chip arrays at Ness Zion, and daily manage international transactions in the world markets

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

This is all looking like a zionest scum's wet dream. After reading through a few pages of that site, I decided to stay away from this group. Anything regarding Zionist's and seeing stars of david everywhere is enough to give me A nightmare. Sad to see multiple professors and Dr's contributing to Israel. Should be no surprise that even the U.S. has A few contributors there to. Jews against Zionism have my respect.

There is always cheese in the mousetrap.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The Company that produced FL's latest, and quite good, video piece is VOID Visuals;

VOID Visuals

They seem to specialize in the development of fractals and such forth.

Void Visuals is an artistic project founded to explore the hidden and invisible principles of creation. The images, music and animations represent visualizations and auditions of cosmic principles, invisible worlds and vast dimensions of the unknown. They shall remind us of the mystery, the beauty and miracle of creation and of our own role as a part of it. The void beyond the veil is not empty at all, but filled with infinite possibilities in their dormant and numinous state. This is the primordial state, before anything comes into its concrete and manifest form. These countless spheres all have a different vibritional frequency and by fundamental principles governing various creation processes, such as Geometry, Fractals, Vibration and Light, the manifest Universe is born

Recognizing these underlying universal patterns, it becomes obvious that geometry is the primordial language of nature and creation. It is one of the fundamental principles of the creation process and becomes visible in the countless manifestations within the known universe. Everything that has shape and form, follows a certain blueprint that is governed by or has emerged out of the principles of geometry and vibration. At the very fundamental level there are simple principles, relations and systems. The further down from the source, the more these principles interchange and create complexity and variability. They become the blueprint for the manifold planes based on frequency, the countless dimensions and all the beings and manifestations within them

The goal of Void Visuals is to transform the way of seeing creation and to establish and manifest a conscious worldview, in which all things are enlivened and interconnected and in which the material cosmos is but a very small spectrum of all that exists. The human existence is an interpretation within linear space-time of our true divine being, which is multi dimensional and primordial.

edit on 2-10-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

“Mathematics is the language with which God has written the universe.”
― Galileo Galilei

Tyger! Tyger!
burning bright
In the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

The beauty found within a fractal due to self-similarity is the reason we find beauty in Nature. A fractal is the signature of creation from a wonderfulness of a tree, to the loveliness of a female face.

Does this explains much of FL's symmetry in imagery? I do however find little beauty in their creations...

Most things we see, hear or touch in nature have fractal origins. They show up strangely in music in something known as The Shepard Tone

I would be curious if they used a modulation pitch known as the Shepard tone in the music video "Field of Consciousness". Which oddly enough showed up in The Dark Knight Rises

In Gödel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid shows how with examples of recursion and self-referencing in which mathematics, symmetry, and intelligence are fractal patterns within nature.

If we ever do communicate with God or gods or Aliens or Aliens we believe to be gods lol it will be with Mathematics.

Of course if we are starting to find to many connections and patterns on FL and their latest post we could just all be suffering From Apophenia! LOL

edit on 2-10-2013 by abeverage because: of errors within simulacra simularities...

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I think their symmetry shows a concern with mirroring, reflecting back what is on the other side, the end product being the appearance of a weird oddity between the two.

I prefer imbalance myself, i can never watch the news because they only use people with symmetrical faces, or American television sitcoms and such like, people find security in what they perceive as the perfectly holistic and integral, i prefer dynamic tension and potential for change, the warped engages me more.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Kantzveldt

I think their symmetry shows a concern with mirroring, reflecting back what is on the other side, the end product being the appearance of a weird oddity between the two.

I prefer imbalance myself, i can never watch the news because they only use people with symmetrical faces, or American television sitcoms and such like, people find security in what they perceive as the perfectly holistic and integral, i prefer dynamic tension and potential for change, the warped engages me more.

Funny you should say that!

What I hadn't mentioned is the tiny flaws and imperfections and lack of subtle symmetry that creates uniqueness. Otherwise each tree would look the same as would animals and humans. The slightest imperfections during development establish individualism.

Besides, I think it would be extremely boring if we all looked alike...

Engaging your warped engines? LOL

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The Aztec Incident, and one scary critter, FL trying to suggest this is historical footage here, reel 28, though whether it is or not who knows, may just be reaching out to the hoax alien market.

Aztec Incident

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
So, they have a proprietary software that resembles a musical VST, that can morph two languages together and create an entirely new language from those two, which they hold secretly and refuse to release outside their "group". This type of endeavor, due to the fact that it can allow communication between people that will not be searchable/indexed by search engines, and can only be properly translated using their software if one knows the proper variables entered into it most definitely would put them on the FBI, NSA, CIA watchlist. It could be used by "terrorist" groups to communicate without fear of spying, sure the language would be translatable eventually, but by the time it is figured out it might be too late. I'd say they most likely have been contacted by such intelligence agencies concerning such groundbreaking "outside the box" methods of communication algorithms...albeit purposely, or merely stumbled upon. For if they truly wished to advance such an interesting concept it would be opensource. If they were to succeed using the sound aspect of phenomes to translate a "universal" meaning, then could we actually "talk" to any life form and understand what they are communicating? The very idea that they shun outsiders, is quite suspicious indeed, but I am intrigued to be sure.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Also, nobody outside the group has actually used the "Nodespace" software that I know of so even it's existence/s) and claims of what it/they can do are quite dubious to say the least. And then there is this quote by one of their members:

Direne

You can even go further, if you wish. You can hide your text inside text (using a technique called natural language injection). You can have a look here: forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org... This is a powerful technique for you end up reading a text without noticing there is a text hidden within. Or you can use text watermarking techniques, which simply encodes information in a very clever way by modifying an existing text in such a way that goes unnoticed to the casual reader (by encoding information using the separation between words, or even in typos).

Cassini Diskus is not a language. It is a device to encode information using sound and images and transforming that encoded information into a signal, that is then transmitted at a frequency 27 Hz and/or 12.704 GHz.

This reminds me a lot of the subliminal message for self help craze. Google "subliminal frequencies", "binaural frequencies", and "subliminal recording software" to find out more information about using such frequencies that are just below the adult human hearing range...yet those messages are still there and still being transmitted and received by the listener. Matter of fact, tons of companies are cashing in on the phenomenon of subliminal messages through recordings. Selling software, cds, and such.

I would be very wary of listening to any of the music, or watching any videos that this group puts out there. It would not surprise me to find many subliminal messages/images encoded into the media they put out.
edit on 11-10-2013 by AutOmatIc because: spelling

edit on 11-10-2013 by AutOmatIc because: pic

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

AutOmatIc
I'd say they most likely have been contacted by such intelligence agencies concerning such groundbreaking "outside the box" methods of communication algorithms...

Much good stuff in both of your posts, Aut0matic. It's also of note, I think, to understand how the universities, and certainly any leading-edge academicians, are targeted by the intelligence apparatus. There are always spooks lurking and haunting the halls of higher learning.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Math is simply overlaying patterns to stuff... and picking them out.

I suggest that the truly interesting aliens would be facile, turbulent, passionate... hmm, maybe WE are the interesting ones?

And to Kandzt: Agreed, balance IS dull... most people's idea of "heaven," full of reasonable people and pretty scenery would drive someone mad after a couple eons (or hours). We NEED to bang our collective heads against adversity, at least at this stage we find ourselves. Chaos, of some degree, is interesting.

Geez, and that new avatar ... if I were a younger guy, an older guy, or a tad creepier, I'd cyber stalk you ... more. Heh...

Edit: Oh, and can we throw the "Alien rescue ship" into the "that woulda been cool..." bin? Been long enough? And does that lessen their gravitas... a bit?
edit on 10/15/2013 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

Editx2x3: And that alien footage... reel 28... spoof, cgi. Pretty easy to see with the motions and imaging, imo. Nice art, but NOT real looking... whatever THAT would look like. Spoofing, yup. Oooooh.... the reel! The END of the clip... oh... well... I thought that was a little silly of you... I'll be leaving now... hmmm

Edit 4: and as for that Void Video... the quote:

The void beyond the veil is not empty at all, but filled with infinite possibilities in their dormant and numinous state. This is the primordial state, before anything comes into its concrete and manifest form. These countless spheres all have a different vibritional (sic) frequency and by fundamental principles governing various creation processes, such as Geometry, Fractals, Vibration and Light, the manifest Universe is born

How do THEY know? I actually agree from some first hand hallucinatory experience... but how does one KNOW? That applies to anything, really, but seriously...

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join