It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

galadofwarthethird
reply to post by lostgirl

Do not bother on my account. Like I said I will likely not read it, I dont even have time to read things now a days, I dont even know all the particulars of why I wasted my night bothering with this thread.

I don't either, perhaps if you spent less time writing insane amounts of pointless drivel you'd have more time...?

reply to post by galadofwarthethird

edit on 10-9-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Says somebody who goes on about make believe entities from a dead and deceased past, and sailor moon cartoons, of which even back there they were the equivalent to sailor moon...Take your own advice. Your under the impression that anything you have said is new or enlightening. All I read so far from you is mostly drivel.

Sure why not. Maybe your also under the impression your the only one who can put up song links.

edit on 10-9-2013 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Do we all crave companionship, to share and to be understood?

I know I do... I will argue the point until breath gives out until I believe we are on the same damn side. We all want to communicate...

We will say to others Come Talk To Me...

I have read a lot, seen all the talk as it were. Some will say "This has nothing to do with the thread!" or "I believe you are wrong, but here is what I think", others would say "Wow I totally get that!". Disagreeing points of view are an amazing part of communicating and expressing ideas. With a Site so varied and intriguing as Forgotten Languages is (much like ATS) how could you possibly reign in tangents or decide what is relevant?

But when we all talk, communication breaks down. On here we have all been writing in the same language, yet confusion has still set in. Arguing, petty bickering, name calling, derision, and hostility as it is becoming is not communicating.

Communication is not all about reading or speaking, it also about listening and comprehending.

But when we cannot see another person's point of view, when we cannot listen with respect, then perhaps it is best we
Don't Talk...

edit on 10-9-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

AboveBoard

reply to post by The GUT

EDOM also stands for Electronic Dissolution of Memory...

Radio Hypnotic Intra-Cerebral...

ATS Thread on EDOM

Electronic Dissolution - Wikipedia

It is a "conspiracy theory" (*gasp* - I know, right?!?) Intense stuff.

Dave Emory "Anti-Facist researcher and radio personality" has a series on this...
Spitfire List: AFA 5-7 David Emory

POST DISCLAIMER:
NOT saying any of this is reliable information AT ALL - just putting it out there as a reference to EDOM.
I have no way to know what is real/true, if anything, and what is not in the above links! ALSO - I have NO way of knowing if it is connected in any way with the video, music, etc. Just thought it was interesting...

peace,
AB
edit on 9-9-2013 by AboveBoard because: added "reply to"

Enjoyed your post!

EDOM and Hrz reminds me of Scolpomine and chemistry, more that one way to skin a cat as they say.

It would be possible to send out blanket programming via EDOM but via a mobile phone perhaps individual programming would be more localised targeting specific users. Roke + Siemens might prove to be interesting, last I heard they were working on looking out your mobile phone even if it wasn't switched on.

Is it possible to destroy memory? I'm not sure, bury it, block it, but to totally destroy it? It can surface symbolically like an archetype, as these kinds of programming tend to inhibit linguistic neural pathways, the mind has more than one language. Even if the conscious mind has no memory, the subconscious sure as hell knows.

I'm still on the fence if this whole FL thing is a psyche experiment into the mind of the conspiracy theorist/subversive mind by some gubberments or it is someone warning us of this experiment, but I smell lab rats either way.

I rather enjoy your posts Kantz, your contributions are always insightful and a pleasure to read.
just rambling a few thoughts out . . .
Ox

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Hey Kilgore Trout:

You wrote this in reply to The Gut's speaking of MK Ultra "adepts:"

Well, firstly, I was talking, specifically, about the use of light/colour and sound frequencies as a means to influence, not generalities of the occult/arcane or whatever you wish to call it.

MK Ultra was not really a "generality of occult/arcane" or anything else woowoo, black magic stuff. It was a Project with a great deal of scientific research put into just what you describe, as to the effects of and influence on the brain.....Believe, it was no generality of anything. It was exactly what you are describing.

And perhaps, the real reason that thread isn't ever going to be written is fairly simple, really. It would be far too dangerous for many, on both sides of that issue: the controllers and the controlled.

Thirdly, MK-Ultra, and the methods used there in, is no less of a trackable entity, esoteric to exoteric, as light and sound. Sure, some of the more intricate details are missing due to an unwillingness for those involved to reveal enough to get their arses sued into oblivion, but the experiments, methodology and in some cases, results, are a matter of public record

Actually, it's become pretty obvious, at least from my estimations, that it was pretty much about making everyone a "trackable entity," and control everyone's perceptions of , exactly what you use to show tracking impossibility: Light and sound. And it seems fairly obvious that the "trigger" is, actually, light and sound....

But you are very wise here:

I made no claim to know the 'hows' and 'whys' of all things that there are to be known, that would be foolish of me. And, by 'we', I mean our species...of course just because we have the capacity to 'know', does not mean we have a willingness to do so, that, I will most certainly concede.

As knowing, in this case, never seems to do anyone any good. This is the kind of knowledge that a very high price is exacted from those who know, unfortunately. And that brings us to the reality of what that particular project was used for and is continued to be used for, and the havoc it has brought to all of us.

And it was primarily about light and sound, entrainment and triggers.

Then you go on to say this:

For example, I can listen to a particular piece of music, knowing that it always makes me cry, knowing why it makes me cry, and no matter how often I listen to it, can be assured that it will make me cry. Why? Because I choose to imbue it with the ability to make me cry. It is not magic, it is an association that I have placed and programmed myself to respond to. It is a control mechanism that gives me power over my emotional expression. An actor, or con artist, can think themselves into crying, by tapping into memory, which can be used to control and exert power, to influence others.

And this is your segue into choice, once it's been cleverly acknowledged there might be something to that light/sound thing and control, both input and output wise. But wait, for I am confused here. First you say that "you choose to imbue the song with the ability to make you cry, and it's not magic." But then, the very next sentence you call it "a control mechanism." Hmmm. This really confuses me. So it's a self empowered control mechanism, and then can be used, in turn, to control others' perceptions. I see. So by my "choice" to experience certain emotional states, which I choose, then I can use them to further control others. Not meaning to be personal with the use of first person singular. Just trying to understand the etiology of what you are saying here.

But this is the thing, about some of the information provided herein, about EDOM, if it's true or not: memory. Imagine if someone "removed" or blocked some of your memory, for a certain time. And I heartily, btw, concur with oxford's post later that there may be the ability to block certain memories in the short term, but some part of the indivual's consciousness stilll remembers, even if it's the body...... while the mind still doesn't yet grasp the physical reaction caused by a certain, triggering event, if you will....

So anyway, imagine you've had your memory tampered with. Go with me hear for a second. Where is choice, in that, really? Your "choices," and "decisions" cannot be fully informed without a total recall. It is why in this country, for instance, we have laws about signing documents that are legally binding, under duress. It's not legally binding if you have a gun pointed at your head, resting cold and gently seeming on your temple, or if someoone threatens to kill one you love, or if you're drugged, etc....I'm sure I don't have to get more cruelly specific here, as it can't be fun or pretty for any of us to imagine such things. Those are all example of duress, however, which nullifies choice.

Now let's go back for a moment, to the Ultra thing, and light and sound. Let's say someone was "entrained ," and then subjected to what's interestingly called "hypnotherapy," inserting certain cues as triggers: it could be a doorbell, it could be the beeping coffee pot when the coffed is brewed....it could be any number, or even, almost everything existent in the individual's environment, that they cannot get away from and exist in the "modern world." And that trigger results in something completely beyond the subject's control happening next, and is used to, as you've eruditely already described in con men's and actor's ability to conjure up emotional states, and use to affect others perceptions and experience of life.

When you realize all those implications, then you're close to what MK Ultra was, and what it did, perhaps, to the entire population, held hostage and controlled, by the knowledge of it, and by the controls learned through the experimentation.

Indeed, light and sound. And no choice. Whatsoever.
It is why I feel quite strongly about the concept of an anti-language.....
Sincerely, and Respectfully,
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

tetra50

Hey Kilgore Trout:

You wrote this in reply to The Gut's speaking of MK Ultra "adepts:"

Hi Tetra50

Now, I want you to take into account abeverage's post, he has hit a nail squarely on the head. Communication is not taking place here. We are all talking at cross purposes, lots of conflict and levels of interest going on here in this thread. So...my original comments about light/colour frequency were in response to the links that abeverage posted...specifically. TheGUT raised MK-Ultra, and the occult and I attempted to frame my reference to include that, though really, they exist outside the parameters that I was referring to. That is not to say that I am dismissing the import of those points raised by TheGUT and further expounded by you, just that I was referring to the specific points that abeverage's link raised and pertained to. MK-Ultra, mind control etc, requires more complex application of those powers of influence. While I can agree with you, that is not the point I was making in terms of esoterism/exoterism knowledge, but that is not to say that they are mutually exclusive.

What I want to do, is address all the points that you have made, and I will, if you will allow me the time to do so, but what I also want to do is further expand my original point so that we can, all of us, see the difference in application. I can't do that right now, I have just got in from work, a work 'do' and I am 75% of my way to being trollied...having brought back the best part of a rather good bottle of wine with me I intend to take myself to 100% of that equation, so now is not the time to try and do this. For that I apologise. If I try to do it now in my tipsy state I will make a pig's ear of it, but I think that you and I share common ground, theoretically at least. Bear with me please and I will be back to this when my powers of concentration are conducive to the task. I certainly see where you are coming from though.

Time permitting, if not before, I should be able to fully respond at the weekend.

All the best, KT

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I see there's been a disturbance in the thread... heh... but I don't see why someone who can type but can't differentiate between: there, their and they're; and says "intense and purposes" instead of the correct cliche' which is routinely overused by pompous folks laboriously posturing to seem intellectually relevant, which is "intents and purposes," is given such attention anyway... (whew)... so... a slow news day?

And really, for someone who once made a little living writing as I did, I suck with grammar... but at least my self-deprecation is actual (Brotherman, I'm addressing you, you evil trickster... heh).

But interspersed here and there are little gems. So sorry to add to the noise but had to say thanks to Eid, Lost and Oxford for some neat additions to the "puzzle." No offense (truly and not in a passive aggressive manner) to anyone left out... and I'll stop typing as filling the thread with more caca is getting too ironic, even for me.

Editx2: and want to add that Drink, Trout and Tetra bring good, relevant points above! There ya go, Tets, on point... and I'm still a quivering mass of near hero worship for the FL folks and all their congruent interests (that the unwashed are privy to, anyway) but remain open to the idea that they may be on the cutting edge of a metaphorical/literal cutting edge that has the ability to mess with all of our minds and all that implies... which is everything.

AND the above mention by someone (sorry I forgot who) who says that humans have good defense mechanisms against mindf*%!ing is correct, to a point, but anyone can be susceptible (thanks spell check) to brainwashing at certain times and situations, and if these guys are as good as they seem to be, then... well, it doesn't take much extrapolation to see where this could go... for better or likely, worse.

And as far as the EDOM post by Oxford, it's "scopolamine" in case someone wants to read up on it, which is worth the time, actually, and thanks again for the reminder as memory is not one of my strong points... thanks to substances other than scopolamine... as far as I know.

edit on 9/11/2013 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

There was, the car crash in slow motion eventually crashed, the Demoniacs that don't believe in Demons kindly proved i was right all along on that angle, and all ends that well....ends.

But not quite yet, for there are other intrigues arising, patterns forming in the murky ether which require attention, and which perhaps will help make clearer the ways of FL, or then again perhaps just deepen the mystery, but anyway i'll second your appreciation of the splendid contributors apart from the you know who's.

edit on 11-9-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Oh? Nice, intriguing intro... hooked me! Please enlighten... as I'm sure you will.

And I want to add, since I've been lurking rather than typing, that your art is very, very good... so you have excellent musical taste, fine aesthetics AND statically superior hand-eye coordination... so "good on you" as they say in the finer trailer courts (or caravan parks for the UK) in America.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

It concerns the Techno-Necro iconography of H R Giger, for a variety of reasons i've needed to consider the textual basis for the Necronomicon, the Maqlu incantations for example, and evaluate their usage and effects within that lore.

A great deal of FL iconography is derivative of Giger and once i've sorted out the overview i'm considering on the Necronomicon, which will require it's own thread, a few intriguing considerations should emerge.

Giger Necronomicon

My hand eye co-ordination isn't bad but my brain is normally playing catch-up

edit on 11-9-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Giger... flippin' amazing... though I'm not sure I'd have wanted to enter into a physical relationship with the psyche behind that imagery... though nobody ever asked me to... just saying. Giger just gets me thinking along those lines I guess... so maybe my subconscious is as weird as his consciousness?

And, being somewhat OCD at times, why is the appendage not erect on the hand-held widget that should occlude the right side (from viewers perspective) of the one little sperm-bullet guy's goggles? I vaguely remember seeing this (or a reproduction) in NYC and don't remember that.

Edit: and Li Tobler over-plucked her eyebrows, a pet peeve of mine, and it adds to my feeling of unease regarding a romantic entanglement with the late Giger's psychology, hung out for the world to see, and her insecurities and motivations for her suicide which probably was helped along by Giger's psycho-sexual nightmare world-view... if that makes half the sense I wanted it to.

AND add to that dabbling in psychedelic substances and the experiences "some" have with them of touching on other realms and personalities, some of which are very dark, in a mechanistic, soulless way, and one might have a genesis for his work and the resultant self-eradication of his torment-love. Maybe... and what might happen if some cabal of hyper capable intellectuals found the keys to the kingdom, so-to-speak, but the kingdom wasn't a very nice one and the doors couldn't be properly closed again... maybe?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

As the thread author, I would like to apologize to you for being aggressively rude on your thread. I had had enough. I will leave it at that. Thanks for all the information you bring to us daily, really....

I don't know that informing any of us "helps" any longer, but at least we're armed with information, and have the chance to consider, afore it "swallows us whole," so to speak.....

I, too, am eagerly awaiting the thread you describe, and the extrapolation of further information from the point we are at now...
Sincerely,
Tetra50

ETAL: I would have apologize personally via U2U, but that system has been down all day.....
edit on 11-9-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

You probably already know this, but just in case...the 'original' Necronomicon is merely a fictional 'reference' (never even a 'work' in and of itself) that shows up in a series of sci-fi stories by H.P. Lovecraft.

Now, there is a book called, 'The Simon Necronomicon', which is claimed to be a legitimate source of Sumerian witchcraft lore and has a section involving the Maqlu tablets....Unfortunately it has been definitively shown that the author took a great deal of liberty in his use of the writings on the tablets, removing some things and mixing in his own ideas, making the book a very poor source reference...

You can confirm the above by googling: John Gonce Maqlu, which will pull up sites with an report Gonce did where he compared the legitimate, original translations of the tablets with the stuff that ended up published in the Simon Necronomicon...

I'm sorry not to give direct links to the info, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet...

Just wanted to help...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

lostgirl

You probably already know this, but just in case...the 'original' Necronomicon is merely a fictional 'reference' (never even a 'work' in and of itself) that shows up in a series of sci-fi stories by H.P. Lovecraft.

Now, there is a book called, 'The Simon Necronomicon', which is claimed to be a legitimate source of Sumerian witchcraft lore and has a section involving the Maqlu tablets....Unfortunately it has been definitively shown that the author took a great deal of liberty in his use of the writings on the tablets, removing some things and mixing in his own ideas, making the book a very poor source reference...

You can confirm the above by googling: John Gonce Maqlu, which will pull up sites with an report Gonce did where he compared the legitimate, original translations of the tablets with the stuff that ended up published in the Simon Necronomicon...

I'm sorry not to give direct links to the info, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet...

Just wanted to help...

Great information, lostgirl. However, fiction has become reality and vice versa. I find this is part of what is encompassing about this thread any many others. Who can tell where one starts and the other takes over. And if you've been reading, interesting, isn't it, that this isn't the first time that H.P. Lovecraft raises his version of events, herein....
tetra

ETA: I posted something a few pages back in reference to Cassini Diskus and Lovecraft....interesting. Art, writing, cuneiforms, and logo ( as these are the forms of the postings of FL and their code for development of anti-language and their "agenda," per se, on their site) all are coalescing here, suddenly....
edit on 12-9-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Please, and for sure, take your time in replying to me. With all due respect. I mean no offense.

However, I rather do not appreciate being scolded and having abeverage's post aimed at me with your pointed finger.
I have messaged you that, as well, as soon as messaging was alive and well, again.
I don't think I need to be scolded, with all due respect to you and abeverage.

Perhaps you should read back through what happened therein, as two were picking on a newbie.....a newbie who messaged me and asked about one of those, who had already told me via U2U he/she was putting my posts through his/her predictive language software, and making somewhat uncomplimentary conclusions vis a vis that analysis, which I found a little, well, shall we say , threatening? Then new member messages me, says same member is U2Uing her....is that safe? Sat on that a couple of days. Getting thick all the sudden, and feeling like I'm in a vice, suddenly.
Then I see new member replying, new info as to EDOM, and here comes the two, as usual, upending and deflecting: Now, now, now, let's try to understand the code, as well as, you're just not smart enough to get it.
This is my overview.
And so, I RESPONDED. And spoke up about the obvious deflection of true communication as you and abeverage have sited, that was happening, and tried to show how it was happening, cleverly on the part of these two members. One is running predictive programming, just like DARPA, interesting, and both are writing in run on sentences, making it very difficult to read, much less extrapolate or reply.

Ugly, but that's the truth of it. I've said it, and now find myself scolded. So, the next time I try to be "on topic" I get scolded.

But, take your time replying, and relax, understand you are working hard. But perhaps, afore scolding me, you might want to read back over what happened, and not be scolding the only one here who confronted it, when it needed and begged confronting long ago, and no one was doing it.

I'm a grown woman, and don't appreciate the,"Now, dear," tone, very much. Your ideas on topic I'm very interested in. Your opinion as to my behavior regarding that particular situation, not so much....
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Look at you half way into your second novel and i haven't even made the thread lol

reply to post by lostgirl

Yes it will be be a study in the relatively recent incident of Anglo-Occultism meeting up with her long lost friend Neo-Babylonian mysticism, but they've met up in previous centuries and many a Lodge was the result therof;

On Babylonian sediment...

reply to post by tetra50

As it has been written no need for any such apology you did the right thing and i'm appreciative

The blue dress or the red dress or maybe both...hmmm can't decide.
edit on 12-9-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

FL are looking into these plasma balls. FL has subscribed to a semko71 on you tube. He has a clip how to make one. Or it could be all the alein sightings on that channel.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Kantzveldt

The blue dress or the red dress or maybe both...hmmm can't decide.
edit on 12-9-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

Good question, suppose it would have to do with your intentions...
The Red...

The Blue...

I say both, so that deep purple one.

Now OT there are now 17 members of FL and if you are reading the Simon NECRONOMICON you realize it was based off of a more modern translation of The Book of Enoch which FL is also re-translating?
edit on 12-9-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

tetra50,

I was trying to address anyone who was being argumentative and attacking, with out directly pointing fingers in polite way so as not to continue derision.

Had I wished to address you personally, I would have hit reply like I did now, so please do not think it was directed at you. I could have done like you as well and jumped in there, but it never seems to work, so I try to ignore them.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I appreciate your response and clarification, abeverage. It wasn't actually what you'd posted, but that it seemed, at least to me, another took what you had written and pointed it at me. Guess I'm feeling a little defensive,as it is not like me to get that riled up---as you said, it doesn't really work.

Anyway, very interesting that FL is getting more members, and I wonder, as I think you've mentioned before, as well, how much of that is due to all the "free" publicity they are getting from us wondering about them.
And hasn't it been posted, also, that The Book of Enoch is somehow related to the Basques?

Also to Kantz: The more I've been reading about Necromonicon and Abdul Alhazred, the more I am interested to read the thread you are planning. And sort of like FL, as I research it, I find more and more conflicting views on it.....

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join