It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Wow. How deep. Kiddie-pool deep. And badly written. Maybe that's where miscommunication comes into play? Certainly we're not on your--"and one or two others"--level. Surprising you'd hang out here to mentally massage yourself rather than communicate. Having said that, brings me to this:

Oh no dude like I said I was talking to myself in a way when I wrote that. Its nothing to concern yourself about. Because it was not miscommunication, I was just not all about what you wanted me to talk about.

But let's don't take it beyond the reality that we so far face. Linguistic "nihilism" makes no sense, nor can it be supported. That's both pretentious and silly. Without verbal communication we'd most likely be more screwed and chaotic than we are today.

Verbal linguistics are necessary things but words are and were created more and specifically to deceive just as much as to covey anything through. So no your assuming much when you assume that you can not function without all the wording. Its all merely decor especially for some people.

Hey by your very speculations you speculate that these FL people are communicating using other then words, go figure eh.

"We're gonna invent a superior form of communication but it's secret." WHAT?

Pfff! I seriously doubt they have done any of the sort. Like I said or other have said pages and pages back anybody can make up a language, I even when young made up charters or symbols which I used to communicate mostly with myself. Even in books people make up whole languages, even some popular books such as the lord of the rings and its elvish.

Besides what constitutes secrets. By your definition it seems to be because you dont understand it so now its a secret. I dont even care enoph to care enoph to spend more then a few moments on there site, yet somehow I seem to at least in some instances grasp it more.

Besides what if maybe it should be a secret and what if a few people should only know it. Of which you are not included. Why does that bother you? Does it also bother you when you cant understand Klingon or elvish? Besides what if the way were communication now is the pinical of known knowledge, I mean only the known history of human civilizations from Greek to roman and beyond went into it. So yes lets disregard thousands and thousands of years for the opinions of some people we know nothing about. Does that sound more logical to you? For all you know those little squares and triangles may be a worse way to communicate anything through.

We CAN communicate beyond the limitations some might assert. Who hasn't lain across from their lover and poured their heart out and had their "message" received in full? Was it all verbal? No. Does it negate it's power? No. Was it ESP? No.

Ya well if your lying across form your lover as you put it and getting all touchy touchy. That is a different form of communication, what daily goes on on the internet in daily life between transactions in every day life for a lot of people. If your talking about that it just may be a whole other thread.

Don't sell humanity short. If one does, maybe that reflects more on their own personal limitations than the perceived limitations of language?

I have not yet. But I have considered it.

Until some group actually somehow, using language to invent antilanguage, finds a way to usher in some kind of ESP that supersedes our verbal and body language, it's just pseudo-intellectual masturbation.

What the hell is antilanguage? Is that like the antishark spray? Or the way antipants is synonymous with pants, hey I dont like the color orange does that mean I am antiorange? What are you trying to get at?

There is only language in many forms of communicating something through, but there is not such thing as antilanguage, and if there was it would also be considered a language as it communicates something through. Now what do you mean by antilanguage? If you think that words and symbols is were language stops you are wrong. Who knows maybe you meant antisymbolism or antiwords, but even that is still communicating something through is it not? Therefore its still a form of communication even if it did not use words or symbols. Or are languages now only categorized as symbols and words, and not the feelings and messages they invoke.

When it's guised in violent images and code...don't whine when folk take note and ask questions.

Your preaching to the quire I said pages and pages back that the images they convey speak louder and add more volumes then the message they try to convey or the sounds they use hz or no hz. Humans after all are visual creatures, and have been so for millions of years.

So by there logic if I wanted to talk to a dolphin I would show him a picture or a video instead of trying to covey things by sound of which there whole world revolves around. Obviously whatever these FL people are trying to do they are not doing it right, as evidenced by there newer vid which the op posted some pages back about the machine like synthetic lifeforms running around in this biological environment we call earth. Of which the message seems to be assimilation. Though that is nothing new, but I beet you more people watched that vid then the one with the bloody brain burger alien whatthefunk it was. Ultimately communication just may be appealing to an audience. Go figure eh!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

lostgirl

galadofwarthethird
reply to post by lostgirl

Your confused, and I am a dude. And yes the FL people do have an agenda, they mentioned it a few times on this thread. The question is, what is your definition of nefarious agendas? I seriously doubt you could even interpret there site or even if its meant to be interpreted, for all you know it could just be mambo jumbo, but really what is the agenda?

Now, since you seem to go on about it. What is it that you think is there agenda. You said you put hours and lots of time into it you should be able to state it pretty clearly and hopefully withing a few paragraphs or preferably sentences. Why not go on and say it? And if not now as things are as thick as syrup right now, at a latter time when you can think more clearly. But yes what is it you think I am about since you seem to think I have one of these so called agendas, and what is it you think is the agenda of the FL people.

You know what, dont bother you probably linked it in this thread somewhere. Though I am not going to be wasting time going through all this # to look it up, I may some other day.

First, I never said anything remotely implying that I thought 'you' had an agenda...? And I never said that I knew "what" the FL agenda actually was, only that they must surely have a negative one.
Second, you do not have to understand the languages to figure out the gist of their writings, because many of them have sections in English mixed in with the other language plus the bibliographies are in English, so you can search the books and scientific research papers they used in compiling their reports and get a very clear idea what they are writing about.....
Now, how did I come to my conclusions? See below:

They have created a 'language' (Cassini Diskus) which is intended specifically to use sound to communicate thoughts, ideas, and, at this point feelings, into people's minds by embedding said sounds into music and then transmitting it in either of two frequencies - described in the following direct quote from Direne - a confirmed representative of the site:

"On frequencies: 27Hz is a high beta brainwave associated with anxiety and compulsive behavior. 12 Ghz has to do with sonochemistry (inducing chemical reaction using sound)."

There is legitimate documentation showing that FL has a research branch which is directly linked to the experimental research area (Darpa/psy-ops) of the U.S. government...

They were caught in a lie denying this, as well as lying about the group having no patents on inventions (they have at least 20).

Does any of this sound 'less' than nefarious to you?

Now, I am not going to outline for you the process of checking and cross checking (hours and hours) that I went thru to reach these conclusions, because that would take even more hours and hours, but the information is all either in specific posts in the thread or linked (to 'official documentation') within these posts...

Plus there are a few highly esteemed members of the site who can attest that I never make assertions without thorough investigation of legitimate sources.

I'm not "esteemed" but I will back her up as to that, in her time here, anyway.

But you have ceased to listen to reason a long time ago. And I can't help with that.

I will admit it right here and right now: I HAVE AN AGENDA< PER THIS THREAD TONIGHT
The agenda I have is: I am sick and tired, (yes i really said that, sick and tired) of the deflection of two participants on this thread, who at every turn, seem to deflect us all from further investigation as to FL, by obfuscating and personal argumentative mannerisms....and it's gone on for some sixty or so pages......continual obfuscation and deflecting so we can't really talk or speak to the real issue....it's become very obvious.....

And I think this is an important enough topic to risk being banned for calling you both out on that, confronting it, so that some truth gets through the pipeline on this website, their endeavors, and agenda....for it will affect my grandchildren, and many other people. And I am no fan of DARPA, and the minute we start to link up anything significant there are two members who show up with predictable assaults, AND, I, FOR ONE, HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS......

Oh, btw, I've grown up in the last fifteen minutes.
Tetra

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
We got 99 problems on this thread, but a troll ain't one.

It's just that some seem to be suffering from the Renfeld effect:

While the other?

Straight up:

Hm, come to think of it, Troll #2, whilst professing disdain toward anything with a vagina, still displays a marked tendency to hop from one brainy woman to the next, latching on like a lamprey until it gets bored or until the prey bites back. The golden-eyed girl proved no exception; Troll #2 pulled a lovelorn hound act for her back in July? I think?

Anyway, yeah, maybe we do have two Renfelds spraying stinkscreen.

Keep drilling down on EDOM, then.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Oh wow, lookit me, I'm on topic and stuff!

eDom: norming software and relative meaning frequencies for 544 English homonyms.

Words that are homonyms-that is, for which a single written and spoken form is associated with multiple, unrelated interpretations, such as COMPOUND, which can denote an or a meaning-are an invaluable class of items for studying word and discourse comprehension. When using homonyms as stimuli, it is critical to control for the relative frequencies of each interpretation, because this variable can drastically alter the empirical effects of homonymy. Currently, the standard method for estimating these frequencies is based on the classification of free associates generated for a homonym, but this approach is both assumption-laden and resource-demanding. Here, we outline an alternative norming methodology based on explicit ratings of the relative meaning frequencies of dictionary definitions. To evaluate this method, we collected and analyzed data in a norming study involving 544 English homonyms, using the eDom norming software that we developed for this purpose. Dictionary definitions were generally sufficient to exhaustively cover word meanings, and the methods converged on stable norms with fewer data and less effort on the part of the experimenter. The predictive validity of the norms was demonstrated in analyses of lexical decision data from the English Lexicon Project (Balota et al., Behavior Research Methods, 39, 445-459, 2007), and from Armstrong and Plaut (Proceedings of the 33rd Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society, 2223-2228, 2011). On the basis of these results, our norming method obviates relying on the unsubstantiated assumptions involved in estimating relative meaning frequencies on the basis of classification of free associates. Additional details of the norming procedure, the meaning frequency norms, and the source code, standalone binaries, and user manual for the software are available at edom.cnbc.cmu.edu... .

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

First, I never said anything remotely implying that I thought 'you' had an agenda...? And I never said that I knew "what" the FL agenda actually was, only that they must surely have a negative one.

You did both on both accounts. SO you do not know what there agenda is or what there talking about yet somehow you know it is nefarious in nature. Makes sense to me.

They have created a 'language' (Cassini Diskus) which is intended specifically to use sound to communicate thoughts, ideas, and, at this point feelings, into people's minds by embedding said sounds into music and then transmitting it in either of two frequencies - described in the following direct quote from Direne - a confirmed representative of the site:

There are threads here on ATS which do a better job of embedding thoughts and messaging feeling of people each and every day and have been going on for years. What is your point? Look around and especially during certain things its really quite obvious. But hey at least its not voting season or we would get all kinds of goofballs in here like clockwork working all kinds of magic into peoples heads.

"On frequencies: 27Hz is a high beta brainwave associated with anxiety and compulsive behavior. 12 Ghz has to do with sonochemistry (inducing chemical reaction using sound)." There is legitimate documentation showing that FL has a research branch which is directly linked to the experimental research area (Darpa/psy-ops) of the U.S. government...

Well ya they would and did and do. Again what is your point. If anything I would worry more about ATS trying that then FL. After all FL is a small fringe site with a few members who dally into things, were as ATS and other sites is prime target for such shenanigans.

They were caught in a lie denying this, as well as lying about the group having no patents on inventions (they have at least 20). Does any of this sound 'less' than nefarious to you?

Did they invent the patents? Are they using it to make money off it? What are you saying there business people? Go figure eh. Who would of thought that in such a age as ours were everybody is selling out left and right they would try to make some $$$ on patenting some things. Though all the things you mentioned existed before FL came into the picture. Seems like there just redistributing some things around and for the populace.

Now, I am not going to outline for you the process of checking and cross checking (hours and hours) that I went thru to reach these conclusions, because that would take even more hours and hours, but the information is all either in specific posts in the thread or linked (to 'official documentation') within these posts... Plus there are a few highly esteemed members of the site who can attest that I never make assertions without thorough investigation of legitimate sources.

Listen I believe you, though I dont get the whole highly esteemed members part, sure they may be esteemed to you, but not to me as I would likely not know who they are anyways or care. But still I dont get what your point is? Mental warfare in its various forms has been going on for ages, even before sun tzu said all war is deception, go back a few years on this site and others in the older threads an you see different people go on about that in all kinds of capacities, threads about how your TV is at certain frequencies to induce you, or how the radio is evilz, or even and how there using mind beams from space for a long time on certain populations to induce certain trances. Some people on this very thread were going on about it for along time, its nothing new really. What do you think your TV is? Or that computer your using is? Sure its niffy and a cool way to communicate, but it can and has many other functions. Lots of people are not even aware they were sheeple dancing to tunes messaged directly into there cerebral cortex to induce trans like states for years. And funny how all of that is not even memory NO? I mean do you remember what all the hoopla was a bout a few years ago?
So ya! it does happen. Though good ol fashion propaganda repeated daily and over and over for years and years would likely beat all of the newest and coolest methods.

However the mind has its own defenses for such things as well. Though they work much better when your aware of it...Know thyself. I suppose. But yes so what nefarious things have these FL people and darpa done. They build bomb's which can destroy whole cities, they have gasses which can knock off whole towns, and all kinds of weapons and things were invented which are out there everyday both for good and bad making life's better and others worse every day. I suppose the ultimate evil is the fact that somebody is cashing in on all of that. But hey that to is nothing new, nor do I think they care or spend there time reading up on it. They are all likely on a boat partying right now. Business as ussuall on planet earth.

Though for such nefarious peoples that these FL people are I dont see them starting half the # which have been happening on site elsewhere including ATS. Could be why tetra50 is so paranoid, oh ya there definitely on to her.
Who knows maybe you all are being blasted with mind beams as we speak right this very moment... Things are as thick as syrup indeed.

But anyways carry on there dude.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

Really!! Look at you, on topic and everything. I am laughing so hard I'm falling out of my chair. Thanks for showing up, really.

And thanks for all that info on EDOM, on topic....
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

So says the member of the troll squad.

Get over yourself and though I like you. Your nowhere near as smart as you think you are.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Hey Galad:

Too tired to spell your whole name. that's the most instructive thing about this thread for me, via the ease of communication, or the dis-ease of it, exhibited herein......Those that make it as difficult as possible show themselves to be slightly, at the very least, passive agressive and then reveal their own agenda thorugh this tack.....

But yes so what nefarious things have these FL people and darpa done. They build bomb's which can destroy whole cities, they have gasses which can knock off whole towns, and all kinds of weapons and things were invented which are out there everyday both for good and bad making life's better and others worse every day.

see I've read pages of this stuff, and in the process, we've sort of gotten to know each other, haven't we...just by our interaction here. DARPA does not build bombs, as I know you well know. They are far more interested in weaponizing information....and unfortunately, you have exhibited this on this thread. You, and Brotherman, pretend to be dumb, when convenient.....and when someone's posting some pertinent info.......and then the game becomes deflection and derision, to obfuscate and lead away from the pertinent facts: it's become very obvious.......

There are NO WEAPONS, EVER, that have been developed and are "out there everday both for good and bad making life's better and others worse." There is no dichotomy with WEAPONRY......
And you write like Brotherman, with no punctuation, which means those reading have to concentrate extensively and read over what you write more than once just to ascertain what you are saying, even though we reply with respect to you and punctuate so it is easily understood, and communication is facilitated.

What this exhibits, really, on a larger scale/bigger picture level, is how communicating, with simplistic rules like punctuation disregarded, can hamper and disabuse and confuse, obfuscate and deter from seeking truth....or true sharing, which, ultimately , is what communication is designed to do.......

at its best.. at it's worst: to shut people up, stop them from finding or telling the truth....

so, i've outlined where we are, and you now have a chance to stand somewhere other than where you are currently standing. BTW, that's a new member to ATS you're attacking with some pretty heavy vitriole....wanna rethink that? Lostgirl is a brand new member, so let's take it easy, K???

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

will admit it right here and right now: I HAVE AN AGENDA< PER THIS THREAD TONIGHT The agenda I have is: I am sick and tired, (yes i really said that, sick and tired) of the deflection of two participants on this thread, who at every turn, seem to deflect us all from further investigation as to FL, by obfuscating and personal argumentative mannerisms....and it's gone on for some sixty or so pages......continual obfuscation and deflecting so we can't really talk or speak to the real issue....it's become very obvious..... And I think this is an important enough topic to risk being banned for calling you both out on that, confronting it, so that some truth gets through the pipeline on this website, their endeavors, and agenda....for it will affect my grandchildren, and many other people. And I am no fan of DARPA, and the minute we start to link up anything significant there are two members who show up with predictable assaults, AND, I, FOR ONE, HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS......

I do not think anybody is stopping you into investigating into the FL group. By all means go ahead and do so. Like I said, I do not think there is one thing you could pull out that would surprise me or a lot of people on this site. But hey do so by all means if you feel you must.

And your finally admitting you have and agenda. That's progress right there. One day you just may be in control of your emotions to not be so easily swayed by mere words on a screen.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

galadofwarthethird

So says the member of the troll squad.

Get over yourself and though I like you. Your nowhere near as smart as you think you are.

And neither are you.....
Tetra

Could we please have your thoughts on Edom, the latest info pertaining to the topic, or .......
perhaps, you should cease and desist....?

For example, let me help you out there: EDOM as an egregious way of mind control removing memories....or EDOM via Obadiah, Ezekiel, and how that may pertain to FL, Indo Europeans and/or the archeological find at Iruna Veleia,.....SOMETHING, please, on topic here, other than INSULTING THE REST OF US????

Tetra

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
hmmm never mind...

i'm too busy and fascinated by these words on the screen to be bothered to reply.....

oh my god......
nm
LOL
edit on 10-9-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I would like to say that if you are not the OP of a thread, you shouldn't have to reply to every, single person who challenges you - I have learned that there are some people who post, I don't even bother to read - just skip it - one knows exactly what they are going to say - and it doesn't add to the much knowledge gained from people's posts I always read.

And they just waste a lot of space in the threads.

Please - continue to teach me and give me info, those of you who are not sabotagist (is that even a word?) saboteurs.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by tetra50

I would like to say that if you are not the OP of a thread, you shouldn't have to reply to every, single person who challenges you - I have learned that there are some people who post, I don't even bother to read - just skip it - one knows exactly what they are going to say - and it doesn't add to the much knowledge gained from people's posts I always read.

And they just waste a lot of space in the threads.

Please - continue to teach me and give me info, those of you who are not sabotagist (is that even a word?) saboteurs.

Happy1: Thanks for restoring my perspective......Unfortunately, or fortunately this thread has become something like a dysfunctional family, with certain long time contributors becoming, perhaps, too familiar....I have detailed an issue in public on these boards between me and another member, at least, as much as I wish to.......I was his guinae pig, and object to that, in the spirit of why we are all here, engaging, and trusting enough to do so....for it takes trust to engage at the first, and i have felt he betrayed me and showed his ulterior motive in doing so....This is the background to tonight's argumentative nature....However....read the info about Edom ...biblical and modern and extrapolate your own connections, for they are there and very imprtant. Do not be sidetracked by the argujment you see here. We NEED those who are not personally involved, for those who wish us not to make the connections, work in this way.. So we need you and people like you, to come here, read and interpret....
It's like a scientist, too close to his own revelations to see...

There is much in this thread that is worthwhile and pertaining to our immediate situation, in the human perspective....
And I need, very badly to take what you have said to heart, and not be distracted.
AboveBoard and others have provided some seriously important information to all of us....This thread is full of important, pertinent information, as to what is taking place, research and science wise and used to manipulate and direct our
"culture" and perception of the same, and steering us in that way.....
Yours truly, Tetra50
edit on 10-9-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
IF ANYONE HAS A FEW MINUTES TO SPARE - a favor please?

I just spent nearly 2 hours trying to format a point for point reply to galadofwarthethird's post to me on page 88, and somehow I managed to lose the whole thing...

If there's anyone who is familiar with me and my post about FL and subliminal audio experiments...could you please do a bit of 'fact based' defense on my behalf?

Actually, that reply to me applies to all the posters on this thread who understand that FL is indeed up to some 'nefarious' activities....

If anyone does have time, thank you - if not, no worries...I will just have to let it go, let him go on imagining himself in the right...
edit on 10-9-2013 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

The GUT
Nah, we only know bits and pieces of the "hows" and the "whys" of occultic knowledge/abilities. Depends on who you mean by "we." You, me, or the MK-ULTRA adepts? I seriously doubt you or I understand the depth of that arcane knowledge. For anyone that thinks they do, however, I EAGERLY await that thread.

Well, firstly, I was talking, specifically, about the use of light/colour and sound frequencies as a means to influence, not generalities of the occult/arcane or whatever you wish to call it. Secondly, such a thread requires too broad a base of comparative information to make a viable thread, however, you can track with relative ease the process by which the esoteric becomes exoteric, which is, in terms of light and sound frequencies, and their influence, what I was saying. Specifically. I don't (often) deal in generalities, the devil is almost always in the detail. Thirdly, MK-Ultra, and the methods used there in, is no less of a trackable entity, esoteric to exoteric, as light and sound. Sure, some of the more intricate details are missing due to an unwillingness for those involved to reveal enough to get their arses sued into oblivion, but the experiments, methodology and in some cases, results, are a matter of public record. I made no claim to know the 'hows' and 'whys' of all things that there are to be known, that would be foolish of me. And, by 'we', I mean our species...of course just because we have the capacity to 'know', does not mean we have a willingness to do so, that, I will most certainly concede.

The GUT
Regardless, the historical gist of the occult realm is control. Magic(k) in the supernatural sense is NOT required. Power is the aim.

It depends on what you look for and how you interpret the information. I will for clarity's sake keep to the term 'esoteric'. That information which is hidden, and, becomes exoteric once the information enters into the wider, or public, realm. Those are, and were, the parameters that I was utilising. In that context they can still be deemed as 'occultic' or 'magical' if the subject under influence is unaware of the mechanisms involved, certainly. However, equally, you can still be aware of the mechanisms and be influenced. For example, I can listen to a particular piece of music, knowing that it always makes me cry, knowing why it makes me cry, and no matter how often I listen to it, can be assured that it will make me cry. Why? Because I choose to imbue it with the ability to make me cry. It is not magic, it is an association that I have placed and programmed myself to respond to. It is a control mechanism that gives me power over my emotional expression. An actor, or con artist, can think themselves into crying, by tapping into memory, which can be used to control and exert power, to influence others.

All well and good. That though is the differential here. Exoteric knowledge, that formerly resided only in the esoteric realm, in the context that I refer to, does not pertain on an individual basis to overall occultic practice, but understanding the mechanisms can allow you to overcome the influence if you know yourself well enough and allow you to exercise to choice.

The GUT
" If you follow his line of reasoning, there is a great deal of validity in what he says, although it is not what we are seeking at this time. We need to make the definition of magick a bit longer: Magick is the science and art of causing change (in consciousness) to occur in conformity with will, using means not currently understood by traditional Western science."

To quote Mandy Rice Davies, 'well he would say that wouldn't he?' That said and done he is not far wrong. Take it apart though, "conformity with will" = choice, "using means not currently understood by traditional Western science" = it does not matter what is or is not 'known', all that matters is what one chooses to believe or disbelieve based on the desired outcome. Tell someone it is 'magic' and they will choose to believe it is magic if they want to believe it is magic, in which case it is magic. Reality is, no matter what else comes and goes, subjective and largely based upon a combination of nature, experience and choice.

The GUT
Naturally then, it doesn't negate, or somehow supersede, the known and unknown, ahem, "laws" of science. But it does bring to mind its potential for prostitution...and the willingness of certain folk to do so.

By 'laws' I presume that you mean observable results??? I do not really know of any other 'laws', ahem or otherwise, but as I have attempted to explain, knowing how something works does in no way negate the ability for abuse or entertainment for that matter. Both engender personal gain or financial reward by use of trickery. Only knowing yourself will allow you to differentiate from your own reality and the attempts of others to impose their's upon you.
edit on 10-9-2013 by KilgoreTrout because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2013 by KilgoreTrout because: New layout and formatting bollocks

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Ah so Ayndryl Records is just a regular music label and not some ludicrous cover for sinister activities in the manner of say the Bad Moon Circus, and they're all wonderful artistes and coming to a town near you in the not so distant future.

And those who were really there will be the ones that don't remember anything...like they say of the 60's

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Sorry but in what way am I aggressive when your the one going on about supposed attacks on you by me. No offense you think you may make sense, but have you thought that maybe you do not come nowhere near as clear as that? If not you should consider it.

However even that is kind of passe as in truth this is really a one way conversations amongst people whit the position to this not even in the mix. So you and anybody can say anything you want as who would be here to say different? I could say these FL people eat there own buggers and smell there own feet, and I am just being silly here but I can be much more circumspect then that, but the question is who would be here to say otherwise? So as you can see I will take what you have to say as an opinion, because that's what it is.

see I've read pages of this stuff, and in the process, we've sort of gotten to know each other, haven't we...just by our interaction here. DARPA does not build bombs, as I know you well know. They are far more interested in weaponizing information....and unfortunately, you have exhibited this on this thread. You, and Brotherman, pretend to be dumb, when convenient.....and when someone's posting some pertinent info.......and then the game becomes deflection and derision, to obfuscate and lead away from the pertinent facts: it's become very obvious.

I do not think I ever said that information is or can not be weaponized. It is that and it is that all the time, so yes Darpa and a thousand other people and groups if they could would weaponize anything they would get there hands on or there feeble minds on. In fact it is there job, its in many ways why there still around and serve a purpose, not saying its the only purpose but its there, and if the opportunities present themselfs they will do what everybody else has done when the opportune presented itself. That is take it.

Besides how about this, what if the Darpa logo was not set next to it. What if it was some other logo and group you have never heard of or never will. Will that make things better? The answer seems to be yes. Who knows maybe Darpa to needs to clean up there image, after all that seems to be what your getting on about. As for the applications of anything they do, they can be varied and will be, but only certain things get you funding these days. Weaponizing information being one of the big money makers, and so what can you expect. I personally expect not much from any of them.

There are NO WEAPONS, EVER, that have been developed and are "out there everday both for good and bad making life's better and others worse." There is no dichotomy with WEAPONRY...... And you write like Brotherman, with no punctuation, which means those reading have to concentrate extensively and read over what you write more than once just to ascertain what you are saying, even though we reply with respect to you and punctuate so it is easily understood, and communication is facilitated.

Ya well I dont like people who write in all capital letters. Let me ask you something...WHATS YOUR PROBLEM? WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING. And yes there is a dichotomy to weaponry the very internet you use was conceived and created by the army, what do you think was the original goal? One thing is for sure It had nothing to do with cat pictures and videos though it had something to do with social network sites and yet here we are talking through it, while other on another transmission could be plotting any kinds of harm through it. Weaponizing information is nothing new, in today's age its just done more easily and more shadowy, and its also in some way more in your face and transparent.

The truth is anything can be a weapon in the right hands, you can do harm with words and sticks and stones, and word games and policies and ideologies have killed more people then most people realize. At the onset of every war so far what was the crux of which it all turned? One often leads into another, and there even need not be any nefarious plannings about it, I mean Henry ford built his cars, and years latter the first car crashes happened. And car crashes kill more people each year then most things.

Or hell we can say that each year kills more people than alcohol AIDS car accidents illegal drugs murders and suicides combined. And that to would be true. Maybe we should ban time.

What this exhibits, really, on a larger scale/bigger picture level, is how communicating, with simplistic rules like punctuation disregarded, can hamper and disabuse and confuse, obfuscate and deter from seeking truth....or true sharing, which, ultimately , is what communication is designed to do.

I suppose I can add more grammar in there if it bothers you so much. And hey if adding better punctuation and grammar into sentences suddenly makes things more truthful. All I can say is, interesting theory you have. But sure why not punctuations. Personally I find that reading a wall of text is in some ways more easier, as I dont much care for anything other then what you have to say, not in how you say it. Plus its faster to read. I mean when you see this ---> , or this . You have a habit of slowing down like it matters if there is a gap or pause in mental constructs such as languages.

But to each there own, I see what your trying to say.

so, i've outlined where we are, and you now have a chance to stand somewhere other than where you are currently standing. BTW, that's a new member to ATS you're attacking with some pretty heavy vitriole....wanna rethink that? Lostgirl is a brand new member, so let's take it easy, K???

I do not think she takes such things as personal as you do. But sure why not? I will take it easy on lostgirl. Though again, I do not really know why your so caught up in all this or why you happen to take it all so serious or it makes you tired, really you should think about that. I mean to an extent I understand it, but to be so easily confounded by words can not be normal, or healthy....Just saying.

But sure I will take it easy. Just as soon as you take it easy, and no sooner.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I think removing memories is not a hard thing to do in theory, yet those memories were based on something, removing them without removing that is pointless in and of itself. If you want to zap there brain to sort of say, or mess with that you can as well even doing it by conventional devices, but why remove memories which is a hard process which by the way you try to describe it just scrambles peoples heads, it does not remove anything. It just turns them into idiots or zombies, which in itself already exists by a variety of other means.

I mean in result it would be no better then getting hit in the head real hard and waking up latter not knowing what happened, that sure blocked your thoughts for a while, or even in using drugs it would have a longer lasting effect as not only would it block certain functions but it would change your brain chemistry as well, and drugs have been used for ages as weapons or population control.

What you are talking about in removing memories is a sort of fantasy something out of a movie, as you would first have to know those memories to remove them. Now can you guess what I was doing about 15 or so years ago on a random day in a forest? You dig! How would you remove a memory when you dont even know it is there. NO like I said you would have just as much success with rhetoric and installing fears and propaganda in fact likely more so then trying to somehow cut off memories by electronic means. However those things combined would work a whole lot better at inducing states within people or withing groups of people.

Social engineering is not about removing memories then it is much more about implanting fake believes, and even fake, and easily controlled responses on mass from peoples based on the paradigms of there believes, and thoughts. Of which memories would become after effects. Religion is that, ideologies are that, and so in some ways so is every wide held and spread believe any group of people ever had.

However all that you alluded to pertains to you and other people, and not to me, to me it is meaningless Edom, Ezekiel any of those can mean a variety of things or absolutely nothing depending on what I choose or feel like. And so yes who is the one implanting all these paradigms into there conscious and subconscious. Who is more likely to be moved by such things? You who seem to care? Or me who does not give a #. Were is the fear coming from? Who is willing to accept things based on those fears?

You should look to yourself.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Do not bother on my account. Like I said I will likely not read it, I dont even have time to read things now a days, I dont even know all the particulars of why I wasted my night bothering with this thread. Besides how are you so sure that I have not already been through something of what you describe or read up on?

You may not have been the only one to come to such conclusions and across such things you know, if albeit by different means. Just saying. Anyways! if your so inclined make a thread on it some day and link it, somebody then will read it, even it is not me.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

I have probably seen hundreds of videos and songs more disturbing then what they put out, but hey sure why not they just may be the antichrist, seems there already the antilanguage.

But anyways, I am sure people remember the sixties. They say the fun times go by so fast, while the crappy days just drag on and on. The sixties was a blink of the eye as far as social outlooks and times go. But then again aren't they all ultimately just a blink of the eye, give it a few years and people will look at the 90's and not remember much about it. But wonder why they dressed like that.

Its the fate of those who constantly live in the present, to always extrapolate to the past as a milestone withing there presently guided course. Admit it your just blowing smoke with a lot of this stuff. Question is...Were there is smoke, there is fire...Usually...More often then not...You cant have one without the other...Usually.

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join