It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone believe that Jesus is on earth TODAY

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

perhaps you must be yourself?
Likely all that is needed

Yes, perhaps I hide behind the Mohammed thing, Jesus, faine to call myself exactly who I am because no one would believe it anyway (I am Cervantes in the flesh and bone and actually ride a camel not a donkey; my sidekick is Siddhartha and he floats behind on a lotus blossom, floating 3 feet above the ground). The goods/sustanance exist on magic carpets attached to Buddas ideaforms.
edit on 29-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Christ left this earth in a glorified body that still bore the marks of the crucifixion. He will return the same bearing the marks of the crucifixion. Upon the resurrection we will have glorified bodies too that will be changed in a twinkling of the eye from corruptible to the incorruptible. So no Christ is not on this earth at this time. But the time is growing shorter every day.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

brb - in 2000 or is it 1000 yeah. See ya then!

Cheers, NAM

Remote viewing OOB (out of body) 3000 years AD. You will be very surprised at what THIS world looks like (no humans only floral).

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer

Christ left this earth in a glorified body that still bore the marks of the crucifixion. He will return the same bearing the marks of the crucifixion. Upon the resurrection we will have glorified bodies too that will be changed in a twinkling of the eye from corruptible to the incorruptible. So no Christ is not on this earth at this time. But the time is growing shorter every day.

I am of the opinion we are all parts of God incarnate, Jesus has a larger part as did Budda, Mohammed. We are also part and parcel of God.. separate to experience itself as a human. Christ was just a metaphor for an action (WESTERN)--Budda (EASTERN). Christ lives on earth at this time, he just hates himself is all (come on, hes a killer in this life), NOT A SAVIOR...anyone believes in reincarnation would understand this wheel...savior becomes killer; for me it makes perfect sense. If I am God I will continue to create anomolies (FOR FUN) as that makes me happy; creation through Chaos-destroy to make the NEW. THAT IS ME.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ctophil

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by Upton33
reply to post by Akragon

Yeah this would be my answer.

Now we have wait until something like a world war to break out, before he physical shows up.

Oh, the thoughtform is here just as an unwilling participant (would rather be a forward observer ARMED with smart bullets just in case an ideaform must die).
edit on 21-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Yes, Jesus' consciousness can definitely incarnate a physical body these days. In fact, he can also incarnate other physical bodies in other planets in the same universe all at the same time. This is not unique as the other Masters, such as Gautama Buddha, Mother Mary, Master Magda (Mary Magdalene), Beloved John, and so forth can also manifest their minds to the physical plane as well.

But remember though that these incarnated bodies are new souls and had to start fresh. So any characteristics from the Masters do not necessarily be inherited.

As for the original Spirit Form as Jesus over 2,000 years ago showing up on Earth these days, this will NEVER happen. You have to understand that we have absolute free will in the Material Universe. This also includes Satan. So Jesus is not going to show up and eradicate Satan, because even the most wicked beings on this Plane of Existence have free will just like you and I. Secondly, his True appearance on Earth would be too much for the planet. Have you noticed that Earth still have nights? Well, in Heaven, there are no night time. Because there is more than enough light to always shine through ALL darkness. If he literally showed up, his light would be like a second sun that is physically on Earth. Would you be able to handle such light? Nope, not your physical body. Can anybody on this planet stand on the sun and not die? Your higher bodies can handle it, however. Let's not get into that at this moment.

So is the Bible wrong concerning Jesus' return? No. It's just the interpretation of people that are not correct. Realize that the Bible has great symbolism to explain a lot of things. Don't take it so literally. If you do, you will be blinded based on your current understanding. I'm not going to go into detail of every aspect of the "prophecy" given in the scriptures. But do realize that the Bible speaking of Jesus showing up on clouds is a metaphor for your own consciousness. It was talking through the Christ Consciousness or the Mind of God. When your mind is raised to the level of Christ Consciousness, you will experience an Epiphany as if Jesus merged with you as ONE Being. Thus, it is like he returned to Earth. This is just one example of the symbolism in the Bible. Study more and put on the Mind of God to truly decipher the Bible.

edit on 8/22/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

Christ physically resurrected He is not a spirit He is not a conciseness He is physically at the right hand of the Father making intercession for us. I knew that you were preaching some new age or should I say Gnostic BS. Mary was just a woman she is not the queen of heaven she is not making intercession for us as a matter of fact John says that at this present time the only one who has ascended is He who descended Christ Jesus. so all your BS of hidden knowledge is just that new age BS.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I am of the opinion we are all parts of God incarnate, Jesus has a larger part as did Budda, Mohammed. We are also part and parcel of God.. separate to experience itself as a human. Christ was just a metaphor for an action (WESTERN)--Budda (EASTERN). Christ lives on earth at this time, he just hates himself is all (come on, hes a killer in this life), NOT A SAVIOR...anyone believes in reincarnation would understand this wheel...savior becomes killer; for me it makes perfect sense. If I am God I will continue to create anomolies (FOR FUN) as that makes me happy; creation through Chaos-destroy to make the NEW. THAT IS ME.
no jesus left a couple weeks ago. he shot me 4 times and that cleared him for take off. he is free of the debt he paid for us and will return shortly with the ship ison. 4x70=280 i gained 1000 lives a month ago when i saved another realm. no sweat off my back

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

. How can this be; because I am its caretaker (of Jesus) resurrected (having no idea why its here or its evolvement of 'Christianity'). It is actually a trained Catholic Latin speaker, became a Marine Sniper (killer of hundreds) and is now an Athiest. YOU TELL ME HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS BEING!!

You made up this individual.
So un-make it.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Originally posted by deadeyedick

veteranhumanbeing

deadeyedick
no jesus left a couple weeks ago. he shot me 4 times and that cleared him for take off. he is free of the debt he paid for us and will return shortly with the ship ison. 4x70=280 i gained 1000 lives a month ago when i saved another realm. no sweat off my back

Weeks ago?, I would; had I known given him a special sendoff party and had Pope Frances there to trade rounds with him. I would have been the person hiding under the flowers wearing a flack jacket. Id like to get a round table session going, (no weapons allowed) with Judas, Jesus, Mohammed, Budda and any pagan Thor? discussing what good their various solutions to mans lack of faith (as in its wierd proclivity for killing each other) has worked. Good work on saving lives of another realm, one thought is as good as another even if in the non-material (are you sure I was not there helping in some way).
edit on 30-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

. How can this be; because I am its caretaker (of Jesus) resurrected (having no idea why its here or its evolvement of 'Christianity'). It is actually a trained Catholic Latin speaker, became a Marine Sniper (killer of hundreds) and is now an Athiest. YOU TELL ME HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS BEING!!

You made up this individual.
So un-make it.

No, I live in the REAL WORLD and if I un-made IT would most likely wind up in prison serving a life sentence. As if this life wasnt enough of a purgatory, or adrenilin producing carnival ride. Its all about the funsterisms of NOT KNOWING WHY WE ARE HERE though isnt it? Are you offering your services?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Since the spirit never dies of course he's alive, but as a one time only avatar of all ages, he also lives in some other domain wherefrom he intercedes on behalf of people in need, and then he also lives in us with we in him and is life itself within which we live move and have our being. He's everywhere!

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Since the spirit never dies of course he's alive, but as a one time only avatar of all ages, he also lives in some other domain wherefrom he intercedes on behalf of people in need, and then he also lives in us with we in him and is life itself within which we live move and have our being. He's everywhere!

You would imagine (hopefully) his life was not wasted NAM, he may actuallly be or became an overlay of 'The Christ Consciousness' that some are more atuned to--as in his frequency (vibration of love) lives within some of us. Of course HE as spirit never died, and is eternal just as we are as well (maybe not as special but that is the baldheaded stepchilds role; to learn from greater minds or suffer our own ignorance).

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The science of the spiritual is completely mute. We not know of the spirit or its absence when we die. It is futile to study the soul much less the spirit. So when we die we leave bodies. In many catholic apocryphal books angels inhibit ordinary people. We do not know the case but recently in the media people have been coming back to life hours of death. Book of tobit is what i am primarily speaking about. The topic is a small stepping stone of info

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
The science of the spiritual is completely mute. We not know of the spirit or its absence when we die. It is futile to study the soul much less the spirit. So when we die we leave bodies. In many catholic apocryphal books angels inhibit ordinary people. We do not know the case but recently in the media people have been coming back to life hours of death. Book of tobit is what i am primarily speaking about. The topic is a small stepping stone of info

Angels inhabit as shared, they are not the primary soul, and you could say instead of 'angels' it is the persons higher self/selves as helpmates. Why would I know this, because I have experienced it. There have been experiments done upon bodies, before death, after the evacuation of body mass/fluids upon instant death and having no data in front of me; there is a small concern of 3 grams of body wieght (soul aspect) not being accounted for. Personally my understanding is: angels are your higher self; trying in desperation to lead you through this life productively and without harm.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I don't necessarily believe in the Jesus mythos -- I do not mean to debate this at all, I am simply sharing that I am not a christian -- that is to say, I believe a guy lived once with that name, and he was probably 'a holy man' and he may have even been 'a' christ, but I don't really participate in the doctrinal-religion concepts about him at all (as it turns out, my intuitive inner experiences mirror the Sethian Gnostics, but I didn't know that until just a few years ago) -- but despite that lack of interest or involvement with the whole messiah concept, I had a dream related to the return. It was the sort of very clear dream I often have within a larger spiritual context of being part of a four-fold soul. Fwiw, since I blogged it I have it so I'll put the relevant part here:

There were two important things we had to meet about. One I cannot recall. In my memory I could swear it was about a movie, or some kind of video, which had information which ‘gave something away’ to the public in such a way that it literally changed the dominant consciousness of enough population to affect “probability” fairly radically. Alas I don’t remember more than that.

The other was about a man. Now, the man in the suit had found him first; the woman had found him second; but they’d both done so independently. The man in the suit had actually figured out his name, though he didn’t share it. We all four considered the situation.

The man was a messiah. Basically a ‘larger, more intense dose of god within a human body’ is about the only way I can put it. And he was… coming. I couldn’t tell if he had already been born or if he was just coming soon, but it was “soon” either way, whatever his status or age might be.

His presence was going to cause a highly significant change in the population’s awareness, which affected future probability significantly. It was like a wildcard, as futurology calls them. We were looking at a possibly profound shift in our people, nation, and world, as a result of this man’s presence.

I had a sort of overlay of Jesus, but not from the others, just from my own association with the concept of a messiah. It wasn’t like it was the same person. But it was, actually, like much of the same energy flowing through a different person, so in a way, it was the same.

I understood that in terms of a highly specific individual whose presence here (directly or indirectly) could change the course of history, it was his third coming to our place. It had been a long time since the last time and longer still since the first.

edit on 5-9-2013 by RedCairo because: used wrong tag

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I was praying couple of days ago,

thought that i saw a reflection of jesus when i looked in the miror above me

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UNKNOWNPURPLE
I was praying couple of days ago,

thought that i saw a reflection of jesus when i looked in the miror above me

Now that is awesome (he wasn't holding a weapon of any kind) newest reincarnation a Polish Catholic; renounced it at the age of communion 13. Thinks 'Spock' got it right; nothing in this world works; is illogical and does not 'compute'. For whatever reason this Jesus came with no memory; (probably because he wished it so) wanted to be born to devout Catholic parents that were immigrants; joined the military and became a carpenter afterwards. Still has no clue as to what he is.
edit on 30-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Yes. I do.
Is this thread still active?
Want to talk about it??
OK.
For a start Jesus dated His return quite clearly to the lifetimes of people living then. This generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place. You will see the Son of Man coming with the clouds. You won't have preached through the cities of Israel until the Son of Man comes . . . etc. So His second coming had to happen within the lifetimes of those people or He was lying.
Even the book of Revelation said the time is near, and would shortly take place. It wasn't kidding. What a mean trick that would be to tell those people the time is near but He really meant 2000+ years later.
Secondly - everything in Matthew 24 happened precisely as predicted by Jesus including signs in the heavens etc. This happened from somewhere in the middle of AD 66 until about September AD70. Several historians record the details.
Thirdly - Jesus said He was going away but that is better for His followers because He would send the Holy Spirit. This is in John 14. He says the world can't receive the Holy Spirit because it neither sees Him nor knows Him but that Jesus followers do know Him because He dwells with them and will be in them then Jesus says I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you. The world won't see Me but you will see Me. At that day you will know that I am in My Father and you in Me and I in you. Next verse - I will manifest Myself to him. Verse 23 We will come to him and make Our home with him.
Fourthly - There are heaps of verses that say what we have in Christ. Ephesians 1:3 for instance - we are blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ. He must be here. Another verse in Ephesians talks about us being filled with all the fullness of God. In Colossians it says in Him dwells all the fullness of God - then it says we are complete in Him.
Why are we dumb humans so excited about a physical return of Jesus when the physical presence of Jesus is inferior to the spiritual presence the New Testament talks about so much? This is it. He's here. He's reigning in and through us. Lets believe it and rise up in that glory.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LLLNZ

You activate the thread even if 2000 years old

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
"Anyone believe that Jesus is on earth TODAY"

No...and by extension, anyone who says that he talks to them is delegitimising the common notion that there is a second coming - whether physical or not - otherwise, he is already here...'cos he's 'friends' with loads of people...but can't get all of his 'friends' to agree on even the simplest things...

Å99
edit on 6-1-2016 by akushla99 because: I hear voices

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99
"Anyone believe that Jesus is on earth TODAY"
No...and by extension, anyone who says that he talks to them is delegitimising the common notion that there is a second coming - whether physical or not - otherwise, he is already here...'cos he's 'friends' with loads of people...but can't get all of his 'friends' to agree on even the simplest things...Å99

Has a Facebook page but not 'public' to dissenters; only the cool people that agree with the tenants.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join