It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone believe that Jesus is on earth TODAY

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: akushla99
"Anyone believe that Jesus is on earth TODAY"
No...and by extension, anyone who says that he talks to them is delegitimising the common notion that there is a second coming - whether physical or not - otherwise, he is already here...'cos he's 'friends' with loads of people...but can't get all of his 'friends' to agree on even the simplest things...Å99

Has a Facebook page but not 'public' to dissenters; only the cool people that agree with the tenants.

Obvious that it is hidden hehe...

I'm thinking (as opposed to feeling) that the hijinks played on the 'private' friends list is a saurce of mirth for jimmy..."Do not share links & keep the group private", otherwise you're out on your sinning fundaments.

...or, everything is so 'private' even other members of the group are compelled to question how, what and why has been 'posted'...for the last @2000 years...

Now you see him, now you don't...

Å99

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
originally posted by: [post=20230596]akushla99[/postoriginally posted by: vethumanbeing
originally posted by: akushla99
"Anyone believe that Jesus is on earth TODAY"

akushla99: No...and by extension, anyone who says that he talks to them is delegitimising the common notion that there is a second coming - whether physical or not - otherwise, he is already here...'cos he's 'friends' with loads of people...but can't get all of his 'friends' to agree on even the simplest things...Å99

vhb: Has a Facebook page but not 'public' to dissenters; only the cool people that agree with the tenants.

akushla99: Obvious that it is hidden hehe...I'm thinking (as opposed to feeling) that the hijinks played on the 'private' friends list is a saurce of mirth for jimmy..."Do not share links & keep the group private", otherwise you're out on your sinning fundaments....or, everything is so 'private' even other members of the group are compelled to question how, what and why has been 'postd'...for the last @2000 years...Now you see him, now you don't...Å99

Group is private as is not of the real truth open to no one that are not Initiates; "this is what it is" (consider the birth/conception of Jesus) fallacy hidden but is explained in Matthew "Joseph fathered Jesus as the Jewish Messiah". Joseph or Mary need the Facebook page to explain this child they produced; with the will of God/Lord as the driver; anyone tells me a DNA/Physical representation/impregnation is not required? I call a foul.
edit on 6-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join