It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sky phenomenon Escalating!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
We are being Engaged unlike ever before.

Look to the Skies. beginning 10:45 is my favourite part of the video. yup, those are the real ones, seen em with my very own eyes. Aint nuthin but aliens! my new hook line.

Aint nuthin but aliens.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

at 10.45, they look like chinese lanterns
glowing orange/red? lanterns
after 2 minutes they've nearly all disappeared. why? because they burnt out
definite lanterns there
edit on 9/7/13 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Nope. I turned it off as soon as I heard some woman in a terrified voice proclaiming that they were "Jesus coming to pick us up".
Gee guys, I wonder if she's still on Earth.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
At least the tittle "Strange Sky Phenomena" is clear.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
LOL....

Nothing but lanterns... I made couple of pictures on 7/4 - it looks the same...

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
why are there pictures of meteors, although interesting to watch they arent "strange"?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Yep, at 10.45 they look exactly like CLs. and there was an aeroplane, and several glimpses of the Chelyabinsk meteor/rite. Then at the end someone who doesn't know how to normalise a video soundtrack, and I am now fecking deaf, but thanks anyway.
edit on 9-7-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

at 10.45, they look like chinese lanterns
glowing orange/red? lanterns
after 2 minutes they've nearly all disappeared. why? because they burnt out
definite lanterns there
edit on 9/7/13 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

that could be because aliens look like chinese lanterns.. or may originally be from china.. LOL

im looking for the original video of that part. will track it down soon. but all we can see are glowing golden orbs. if they decide to shut of their light, which they do, then it might seem to many like chinese lanterns going out. how do the others seem to stay pretty much still, while the others are moving?

also the red we are seeing which prompts us to believe are chinese lanterns is not really red. the camera filter is causing it to appear red in video.. but in real life the actual colour is gold.
edit on 9-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

at 10.45, they look like chinese lanterns glowing orange/red? lanterns after 2 minutes they've nearly all disappeared. why? because they burnt out definite lanterns there
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

I have to agree with you, they certainly look like Chinese lanterns. I can understand how some people would be taken back if they've never seen them before. They do give off an eerie orange and red glow, and eventually go out as they reach a higher altitude. I like the comment... "the sky is filled with gold dots!"

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Watch out the alien lanterns at 10:45

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Very interesting, especially at 10:45

I've seen lights but not to this extent. But, out in farm country, I know there were no chinese lanterns for miles and miles around.

I also agree that it is escalating.

edit on 9-7-2013 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2013 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Sorry I have not done this earlier, completely forgot about this topic...

Here is my picture of the same 'phenomenon'...

I even heard some folks around mentioning UFO...

Year ago we had one go just above our heads... nothing special... CL.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
surely, everything in the video is not CL. 10:45 may be cls.. see unlike u, i dont rule out the possibility of an alternate explanation simply because i was not there.

the fact remains, ufos look like chinese lanterns. and i have seen both. but there's a significant distance in height between ufos and CLs. maybe at 10:45 those are CLs.. maybe. but that's what they look like. all of the most real sightings have a CL appearance, except they are solid gold in colour. do not flicker light as though burning fuel.. and are obviously too high to have been launched from the ground.

however, im not debating.. yes indeed.. i see a future where ufo debunkers will be beaten over the head with their CL explanations. in fact.. i just might have a video which thoroughly explains the evolution of chinese lanterns coming soon... lmao
edit on 10-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Well I've had a real unexplained sighting as well as setting off and seeing plenty of chinese lanterns.
The two didn't look or act alike in any way.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup
the fact remains, ufos look like chinese lanterns.]

Occam's razor.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperFrog

Your picture was taken on the 4th of July 2013 at 22:06 pm just off Lakeside Dr SE near Reeds Lake East Grand Rapids now not being from the USA myself the 4th of July rings a bell I am sure people would have a reason to release some lanterns on that date I just can't remember why

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackDog

Well I've had a real unexplained sighting as well as setting off and seeing plenty of chinese lanterns.
The two didn't look or act alike in any way.

in person you will see the difference.

on video, perception changes for the audience when they did not see it themselves causing them to rationalize since they dont have the grounding you do on the sighting. i said this earlier.. vaguely.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by SuperFrog

Your picture was taken on the 4th of July 2013 at 22:06 pm just off Lakeside Dr SE near Reeds Lake East Grand Rapids now not being from the USA myself the 4th of July rings a bell I am sure people would have a reason to release some lanterns on that date I just can't remember why

noted. i wasnt there, didnt know any background for the video. sticking to my comment and agreeing that i could be wrong and those could be CLs at 10:45. but that doesnt explain the rest of the video.. example..

what is the energy snake seen flying and seemingly dropping orbs? a dragon lantern?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I've seen these before. The orange orb i seen shot across the sky in front of my house two weeks ago. It wasn't a lantern unless they come with supersonic flight abilities. I also saw a silver orb disappearing into some clouds in the same area a few days ago. Both of these incidents were early evening so it wasn't dark.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Originally posted by filledcup
the fact remains, ufos look like chinese lanterns.]

Occam's razor.

get that out of hear before someones cuts themselves,

and sorts of logic starts getting spewed

top topics

<<   2 >>

join