It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sky phenomenon Escalating!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

all of the most real sightings have a CL appearance, except they are solid gold in colour. do not flicker light as though burning fuel.. and are obviously too high to have been launched from the ground.

What are "the most real sightings"?

Could the not flickering if whats witnessed is/was Chinese lanterns, could that be because there was no wind at that precise moment of witnessing so the flame would have no reason to flicker?

What is too high and how would it be obvious?

the fact remains, ufos look like chinese lanterns.

some things in the sky that are unidentified at the time of witnessing sure can look like CL, safe bet would be because they are.

What about black triangles people witness, they class them as UFOs yet their description of appearance have absolutely no resemblance to CL. Or silver saucers etc.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA006

I've seen these before. The orange orb i seen shot across the sky in front of my house two weeks ago. It wasn't a lantern unless they come with supersonic flight abilities. I also saw a silver orb disappearing into some clouds in the same area a few days ago. Both of these incidents were early evening so it wasn't dark.

yes i believe they play at low horizon points in the sky and adhere more to the dark side of earth. the side facing space at any given time. by dancing around this horizon point and time they can reduce the ability to be spotted. but the positioning isnt foolproof as the contours of the earth can place certain areas high enough to make them visible in the early morning or late evening.

whether there are aliens/extra-dimensional beings infiltrating earth's atmosphere i would say is no longer something to question. it is fact! we're just waiting for certain ppl to come clean and give it the international media coverage it deserves.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

the side facing space at any given time.

so the whole surface of the earth in other words

by dancing around this horizon point and time they can reduce the ability to be spotted.

No, what happens when you see the moon close to the horizon?

Does it not look huge compared to when directly above?

Perception is key here, one witness might see this phenomena from their vantage point as being on the horizon, there could be another witness 1000miles away that witnesses the same phenomena however its directly above them and not on the horizon.

edit on 11-7-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

the side facing space at any given time.

so the whole surface of the earth in other words

by dancing around this horizon point and time they can reduce the ability to be spotted.

No, what happens when you see the moon close to the horizon?

Does it not look huge compared to when directly above?

Perception is key here, one witness might see this phenomena from their vantage point as being on the horizon, there could be another witness 1000miles away that witnesses the same phenomena however its directly above them and not on the horizon.

agreed, but dont forget that the world is turning. what is sunset for us is early morning for someone else. but indeed there are also many sightings late at night in the night sky directly above for those who are observant. visit any location where you can see the sky clearly and i guarantee you will see these sky phenomenon yourself if you keep your eyes glued to the sky. flying golden dots, both flying at incredible speeds and changing direction, suggesting they are intelligently guided.

there is also a claim that using infrared vision we can also see them during the day, but i have not the equipment to do so, tho i have seen daytime ufos as well. but i believe that with infrared vision we would see alot more.
edit on 11-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

agreed, but dont forget that the world is turning. what is sunset for us is early morning for someone else.

How can I forget the world revolves when every hour of the day or night the position of celestial objects move from a given perspective.

This is what you posted and is very confusing, are you trying to describe to moon and the mistake many make about the dark side of the moon or what?

yes i believe they play at low horizon points in the sky and adhere more to the dark side of earth. the side facing space at any given time.

I could understand if you simply would have said night time, the description you give make one think what are you insinuating.

there is also a claim that using infrared vision we can also see them during the day, but i have not the equipment to do so, tho i have seen daytime ufos as well. but i believe that with infrared vision we would see alot more.

So now your talking Unidentified flying Objects or are you insinuating ET?

You jump from one to the other, You need to look at every case individually but you are lumping cases UFOs all in one bucket and saying "the fact remains UFOs look like CL".

Are you here to muddy the waters like many before you or are you seriously curious and interested in a truth many are searching for concerning the UFO phenomena?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

agreed, but dont forget that the world is turning. what is sunset for us is early morning for someone else.

How can I forget the world revolves when every hour of the day or night the position of celestial objects move from a given perspective.

This is what you posted and is very confusing, are you trying to describe to moon and the mistake many make about the dark side of the moon or what?

yes i believe they play at low horizon points in the sky and adhere more to the dark side of earth. the side facing space at any given time.

I could understand if you simply would have said night time, the description you give make one think what are you insinuating.

So now your talking Unidentified flying Objects or are you insinuating ET?

You jump from one to the other, You need to look at every case individually but you are lumping cases UFOs all in one bucket and saying "the fact remains UFOs look like CL".

Are you here to muddy the waters like many before you or are you seriously curious and interested in a truth many are searching for concerning the UFO phenomena?

it is not i that is jumping. it ur head that is sparse lol

i point out that the earth is turning to highlight that night covers half the globe but the earth's turning ensures that each part of the surface of the earth experiences night time at some point during the timeline. just what you said.

do u understand what i mean by the side facing outward into space at any given time? perhaps i should have used the words "the fraction of the earth's surface facing outward into space at any given time" that should be clearer.

about insinuating E.T no im not insinuating. im long past the point of guessing on that topic. but i do not wish to go into that.. yet.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

i point out that the earth is turning to highlight that night covers half the globe but the earth's turning ensures that each part of the surface of the earth experiences night time at some point during the timeline. just what you said.

That is why I said why not just say night time if that is what you mean.

do u understand what i mean by the side facing outward into space at any given time?

yes I responded to that in a post above,

There is no side facing outward at space any given time, the whole earths surface is facing outward into space at any given time, do you understand we live on a globe?

perhaps i should have used the words "the fraction of the earth's surface facing outward into space at any given time" that should be clearer.

Are you serious or just trolling.

This makes no difference, do you understand the earth is globe?

about insinuating E.T no im not insinuating.

Well your not very clear, because one moment your talking UFOs and the other saying ET is a fact when talking about orange or red light in the sky that resemble CL.

im long past the point of guessing on that topic.

Who cares about your guessing on certain topics, why even bring that up?

but i do not wish to go into that.. yet.

Probably because your guessing more than ever before

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

see, told you ur head was sparse.

how could a globe have it's entire surface facing outward into space at any given time? it is a globe, this is a 3d reality. the sun shines on half (the inward facing side). and the other half is darkness, at any given time. the earth rotates it's surface allowing the outward side which is in that darkness to rotate into darkness that which was in the light before and vice versa. please, use your imagination.. being technical is lame.. we all know that a sphere has no 'side'. so just use the word in it's context. i have no time for such trivial arguements.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Look to the Skies. beginning 10:45 is my favourite part of the video. yup, those are the real ones, seen em with my very own eyes.

Just wondering something...

When you saw them with your own eyes were they open?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Hey filledcup, before posting anything pertaining to U.F.O's, perhaps you should first check out some of the other websites that specifically deal with the subject. I've noticed that for quite some time now ATS has been going downhill when it comes to any discussion concerning Alien visitors and their craft. It appears we have lost some very knowlegable people on the subject, though hopefully I'm wrong. To those who have yet to grow up, and to all wannabe comedians, please show some respect for those members who have the courage to to step forward with their possible sightings, and anything else to do with subject of Alien visitation.
I fully expect to get ragged out for my two cents worth, but I really don't give a hoot! In public school I had a teacher whose favourite saying was "Empty vessels make the most noise!" This usually followed up by one or two of the strap, and boy she sure could give it!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup

see, told you ur head was sparse.

how could a globe have it's entire surface facing outward into space at any given time? it is a globe, this is a 3d reality. the sun shines on half (the inward facing side). and the other half is darkness, at any given time. the earth rotates it's surface allowing the outward side which is in that darkness to rotate into darkness that which was in the light before and vice versa. please, use your imagination.. being technical is lame.. we all know that a sphere has no 'side'. so just use the word in it's context. i have no time for such trivial arguements.

Oh dear lord, I havent posted here in a few months but this one... wow.

Being technical means you dont make glaringly bad mistakes or transfer those mistakes to others through your bad use of language. At any one time the entire surface of the planet/globe/sphere we reside on is looking out into space (ie no matter where you stand and look up perpendicular from the earths surface you are looking directly into space, even if earth was a cube you'd still be looking up into space no matter which side you where on, no matter where the sun was at that time of day), its just that the side currently facing the sun at any point in the 24hr rotation of the planet is incapable of seeing space due to the overwhelming brightness of the sun (doesnt mean you arent looking at space if you cant see it), oh and by the way there is quite a large buffer zone between the night side and daylight side of the planet, big enough that sunset and twilight last a good 1-2 hours in most places, it isnt some thin abrupt line you can just step over... not to mention your height in relation to the surface of the earth will drastically alter your exposure to light compared to your location on the globe based on what time of the day it is.

A sphere or a circle in fact has got sides by the way its just that they appear as points rather than what we'd normally consider a 'side', the thing is no matter how small a point is, it has some form of width and therefore can be considered a side or a face.... there's a technical term for it i learned back in school but i cant remember it, so i wont make up some silly personal term for it. Ok looked it up and they call them chords (like 3d modeling a sphere 4 chords, or edges create a face and no matter how small a face is its still a face and hence a side. That being said we use the term side to mean the area surface of the sphere (ie one half of it or close to half) being effected by what we are talking about, in reality we should use the term hemisphere really, but side works perfectly fine if you understand what that means.

You im afraid are the one with the sparsely filled head if you cant understand the simple concepts InhaleExhale is putting forward.

Meanwhile somewhere on the sunny 'side' of Earth.

Alien 1: Hey dude lets go home. *grabs the controls*
Alien 2: whoah wait man cant leave yet!
Alien 1: Why?
Alien 2: its not dark enough yet, we cant see the stars.
Alien 1: So?
Alien 2: Dude your crayzie we'd be flying into who knows what that is up there, it sure as xenu aint space!
Alien 1: ...
Alien 2: Quick give me the controls ill go find us the low horizon point so where sure to be able to fly out into space.
Alien 1: *pulls out his gun and sticks it to his own head and pulls the trigger*

sorry but really.

yes i believe they play at low horizon points in the sky and adhere more to the dark side of earth. the side facing space at any given time. by dancing around this horizon point and time they can reduce the ability to be spotted. but the positioning isnt foolproof as the contours of the earth can place certain areas high enough to make them visible in the early morning or late evening.

whether there are aliens/extra-dimensional beings infiltrating earth's atmosphere i would say is no longer something to question. it is fact! we're just waiting for certain ppl to come clean and give it the international media coverage it deserves.

Bold part, What?... how does the elevation (not contours) of areas on the earth force a craft or being who can fly in any direction or stay at any height with out issue, to fly at a height where they occasionally are seen? are they restricted to flying exactly X distance over the surface of the earth at all times and so have to avoid high spots so they dont pop up over the horizon for someone in the distance to see... oh lets ignore the fact as pointed out before one mans horizon is another mans directly overhead. Talk about a stellar hiding plan by these pilots or beings... in my backyard on a clear day i can see the snow capped peaks of a mountain.. this mountain is about 160ish kilometers away, and roughly 2700m high, yet I can see at least a third of it over the curvature of the earth itself... your UFO's hugging the low horizon point would have to be almost at ground level to avoid being seen at a fraction of that distance..

And if you are a self illuminating object... you sure as hell wouldn't hide on the dark side of a planet!. Its alot easier to spot a moving point of light among stationary ones on a black background, and its even MORE noticeable during sunset and twilight since you have few stars coming out and the light level is sufficiently low to make even a minor point of light eyesore level noticeable.

If I was a UFO pilot or being in a shiny and glowing craft and or body... id stay in the light side of the planet, with all those big old white bright clouds and over bearing glare from the sun, not to mention the bright light blue background my own light would be drowned out by (point in case how often do you see a shooting star during the day or the international space station? they are up there but good luck seeing em without being really really lucky)... but that would be logical on the part of the aliens and they are anything but arent they.
edit on 11-7-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

do u understand what i mean by the side facing outward into space at any given time? perhaps i should have used the words "the fraction of the earth's surface facing outward into space at any given time" that should be clearer.

As has already been stated ALL of the Earth surface stares out into space all the time.

ISS & Jupiter photographed in DAYLIGHT

Pictures from the above link.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Sorry but I cant believe you just posted we live in 3D reality and still insist.

how could a globe have it's entire surface facing outward into space at any given time? it is a globe,

Correct, you just answered your own question.

this is a 3d reality. the sun shines on half (the inward facing side). and the other half is darkness, at any given time. the earth rotates it's surface allowing the outward side which is in that darkness to rotate into darkness that which was in the light before and vice versa. please, use your imagination.. being technical is lame.. we all know that a sphere has no 'side'. so just use the word in it's context. i have no time for such trivial arguements.

So during the day when you look up and see the sun, its not in space because its in the light
or something like that?

Trivial arguments

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

seriously dude. all that u had to say i am speaking for everyone to understand not just adept scientific minds filled with jargon. facing outwards means, facing away from the sun. facing inward means facing towards the sun. the earth has TWO SIDES. a darks side and a light side which it rotates in and out of. no matter what, as the earth rotates, the darkside is on the side opposite to the side facing the sun. AND THIS IS THE SIDE I MEAN! not the side of the earth.. but the side of space in relation to the earth which moves outwards and towards the extremes of our solar system. rather than inwards from our earth towards to the sun.

i have to write a technical manual on what i mean by 'side' when it is clear on it's simplest level? dark side, nightime side, side facing outwards into space..FACING AWAY FROM OUR SUN!
edit on 14-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

u guys are hopeless. i have better things to do with my time than explain 1+1=2

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

u guys are hopeless. i have better things to do with my time than explain 1+1=2

well here at ATS 1+1 can equal, take your pick for what you want it to equal from all known things in existence including concepts of the imaginative mind.

If you thinks its 2 than maybe as many here say,

You need to open your mind,

You need to do your own research

pics or it didn't happen

<< 1   >>

join