It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden confirms NSA created Stuxnet with Israeli aid

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by victor7
Stuxnet was a good deal. It kept Iranian nuclear ambitions in check (even for a while) and at the same time did not require going to war with the fanatic nation. More Stuxnets please!

Oh yes let's have more. We will overlook the fact that there is no proof that Iran is trying to build nukes. We will also overlook that Iran has the right to develop nuclear energy. The only place Iran's nukes exist is in that idiot Netanyahu's brain the same place it has been for the last couple of decades.
edit on 9-7-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
Good observations... then the milion dollar question remains... Why are they letting him spread lies... Why not deny it? People wouldn't believe it, but still why allow the masses to blindly follow what he says.

The only thing that pops in my mind is fear. Letting people fear they are being watched.

Why bother to deny it if he has no evidence to back it up? The Enquirer posted shots if I remember right of Elvis on the moon, did the Presley family issue a denial that he was indeed there?

That may seem facetious, but the logic is the same. If the American government or NSA was asked in the appropriate forum (not rt.com by the way) for a response, they could choose to respond or not to, but why would they want to give Snowden or rt.com any publicity?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

2013: Booz, Allen, Hamilton, in Hawaii, fired after three months

Yes, he had a Top Secret (SCI) security clearance. Supposedly he worked for Booz, Allen specifically to gather intelligence he could leak, was caught and fired for it.

He was fired AFTER leaking the goods.

You make it sound like he got caught and fired and got upset, before coming out with the revelations he has.
www.usatoday.com...

3:17 p.m. EDT June 11, 2013
The firm said Snowden, 29, was fired Monday from his job as a contractor for the National Security Agency that paid an annual a salary of $122,000, although he had been an employee for less than 3 months.

That Monday in the article was like, a day or two after he leaked.

Of course they fired him. He was never "caught" though. He revealed himself while sitting comfortable in China.

You guys should be paid to be disinfo, the way you're assailing upon the messenger. It's causing others to become skeptical... all the while making you all throw care to the wind that we are losing our 4th amendment.

Make sure you cast you cast him as the bad guy, and make sure you forget the messages he's given us. I'm sure it'll help you sleep better at night.
edit on 9-7-2013 by introV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I honestly don't know what amazes me more, the fact that Snowden, Manning, etc managed to get so much information out during this Draconian Adminstration ( even if only in terms of anti-whistle blowing) or the fact that Obama has been so utterly disastrous in his ability to keep a lid on his Adminstration. If ever there was a time to gleam some insights from unintended consequences, this would be it. The harder he is on them the more leaks he'll get.

None of the information being leaked is even the remote bit surprising for even the staunchest proponents whether they admit it or nor. But amazing that this administration is leaking like a sieve and there doesn't appear to be any end in sight. Is this really how the big USA falls? All over misstep after misstep, boy they sure dont know the Washington hoedown. Where's turd blossom when you need him? Beep.....beep......*flatline*

I'm sure i don't need to remind anyone that attacking Irans infrastructure whether via a computer virus or bunker buster is still an act of war. Doesn't Russia have a defense treaty with Iran???

The more that gets leaked the more in jeopardy our once great nation becomes. It's pretty clear now that Snowden did in fact harm the Nation Security of America throu these leaks. He dropped an information bomb like no other. The facts are, there are no morals, no ethics, no common decency for our common man. This is the final proof we all need that the time has really come.

In the end all will be revealed no? Why not start with Snowden?

Wow Obama got snowed!
edit on 9-7-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
What I find absolutely stunning about this revelation, is the possibility of Japan's earthquake and tsunami being engineered by the "five eyes".

It should certainly bring discussion's back into the realm of reality about the possibility of a large nuclear device planted off the coast of Japan, or less likely, a HAARP like program with the ability to cause earthquakes.

Being administrator Snowden would have had access to the security clearance system itself, including emails databases and most likely exclusive and unrestricted use of Prism.

He had 3 months to monitor whoever and whatever he wanted, for all we know he could have monitored people with higher clearances than himself.

I wouldn't discount his trustworthiness just yet as a whistle-blower. I would wait and see what else he has to share. This should excite everyone here as we may get to see things soon that most of us only get to have wet-dreams about.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by victor7
Stuxnet was a good deal. It kept Iranian nuclear ambitions in check (even for a while) and at the same time did not require going to war with the fanatic nation. More Stuxnets please!

Oh yes let's have more. We will overlook the fact that there is no proof that Iran is trying to build nukes. We will also overlook that Iran has the right to develop nuclear energy. The only place Iran's nukes exist is in that idiot Netanyahu's brain the same place it has been for the last couple of decades.
edit on 9-7-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

All nations have secrets including Iran. It's possible they have an active weapons program. Think about it, if you were a nation receiving constant threats from the sole super power wouldn't you invest in some nukes?

It worked for North Korea after all and let's not forget this little gem:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Urrr....I was always on the fence about Snowden. I disagree with breaking of 4th amendment, but releasing this information breaks his oath to his country, no holds barred. Making this "claim" could have no positive outcome and only a long line of potentially NEGATIVE consequences for everyone (regardless of it's veracity). This move makes a huge statement about Snowden's true agenda.

The fit is really going to hit the shan now....

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I don't understand where you guys are getting that this guy is some kind of puppet. He is strategically releasing key information. Unless Russia and China are in bed with US, why would their leaders lie about Snowden's presence? Is Putin a US puppet?

..some have been referring to this as "new world order" for decades now
it's "the thousand points of light" that'll really get ones head spinning..

You guys should be paid to be disinfo, the way you're assailing upon the messenger. It's causing others to become skeptical... all the while making you all throw care to the wind that we are losing our 4th amendment. Make sure you cast you cast him as the bad guy, and make sure you forget the messages he's given us. I'm sure it'll help you sleep better at night.

he talks the talk, let him walk the walk.. if he's encouraging skepticism on supposedly elected rulers (a current trend) it is only fair some are skeptical of him..

the tree's are known by their fruit.. we all know this.. that's why we point fingers at corrupt government in the first place. let's see what fruit snowden actually yields. so far everything 'leaked' was already 'circulating'

what takes precedence? the messenger or the actual message? (or: what does one call a messenger with no actual message?)

what 'message' did you receive? ..it's a watered-down (but still viable) version of what tinfoil hat wearers have already been saying for years..

one of the other members already addressed this (actually, several members have made similar remarks now.. i try to "star" these kinds of people who still think for themselves)

...it is about bringing chaos into the environment and "normalizing" it... (acclimatization, heating the water slowly so the frog does not jump out) -- just think of it like this; imagine yourself -or- that chris croker guy (leave brittany alone!) had been living in a cave all his life.. CUT OFF from the toxic environment.. as soon as this person exits the cave and see's all the "chaos" in the real world - this person will start sounding off like crazy... bringing TOO MUCH ATTENTION to the situation... this person will start bawling because it's "too hot", then have a caniption fit when hearing the first utterances of "global warming" and so on... (and we can't help but watch these wrecks as we drive by, can we?)

i sleep fine these days.. it was years ago when i was all tinfoil and stuff

snowdens "message" is old news for me and many others.. we'll all probably mysteriously "disappear" one day, and we won't be bothering people like you any more...

I honestly don't know what amazes me more, the fact that Snowden, Manning, etc managed to get so much information out during this Draconian Adminstration ( even if only in terms of anti-whistle blowing) or the fact that Obama has been so utterly disastrous in his ability to keep a lid on his Adminstration.

this is well worth considering (..for anyone still undecided)

What I find absolutely stunning about this revelation, is the possibility of Japan's earthquake and tsunami being engineered by the "five eyes".

take your pick

1) stuff like this will inevitably be 'leaked' during the next phase of "snowden" type people
2) we could cast our gaze on Ben Fulford here too, another "snowden" who already has the extra-crispy tinfoil material prepared for anyone just wondering into the scene or the haarp fanboys, chemtrailers, etc

the foundations of the new religion, new economy, new global-police force etc are already in place.. all we need is for the masses of 'sheeple' to get onboard the great bandwagon.. once an identifiable scapegoat (in elements of the existing "old" world order) have been clearly marked-out for all, the hammer will fall.. this was all pretty much covered on page 1, nyah?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Armadall
I'm not very familiar with rt.com, how credible have they been in the past?

It's more credible than Obama, James Clapper, Harry Reid, John Boehner, etc.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The "West" or Monarchists power is based on knowing everything - all pervasive spying.

The pyramid with eye on top is the NWO symbol.

The pyramid is the temple of Atlantis. The eye is the practice of knowing everything that happens in the State.

This is what gave the power to the Atlantean priests, and Egyptian priests there-after. Both States had priest kings.

Both States used science extensively. I confirm existence of aeroplanes in Atlantean civilization more than 18000 years ago. Electrical machines were used in the construction of pyramids and electrical lighting was used in underground cities of ancient world.

A lot of that science is lost, mostly destroyed intentionally to prevent from falling into wrong hands.

The NWO is continuation of Atlantis and reinstatement of Atlantean priest king in a one-world government.

Unfortunately NWO is satanic and is against God's laws and religions.

NWO is absolutely consumed with spying on everybody in the world. This is the truth.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Lol.. tell me something I don't know Eddy.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Did the Atlanteans have a whistleblower that outed them on attacking Iran?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

The "God" of Israelites was an outcast "priest" of Atlantis.

Thrown out for having differing ideas.

Conformance (obey the order of priest or army general) is very critical in Atlantean order. You can be killed if you refuse.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Senduko

Would you rather US just militarily attack Iran or use peaceful means of twisting their arm like Stuxnet and sanctions? Make no mistake, Iran will be prevented from aquiring nukes, so I don't want to hear "US should leave Iran alone" because that isn't an option anymore. I think Stuxnet was a measured response to Iran's refusal to be forthright.

What will UN do about it? US has been the victim of cyber attacks, too. What did UN do then?

edit on 9-7-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Are they acquiring nukes? I wasn't aware of that.
I don't think anyone wants them to attack because of a cartoon bomb with a crayon line through it for proof...although that would be more proof then what they had in Iraq.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

While I'm not denying that the U.S. had a hand in cultivating the worm, I would doubt that it would be an NSA run operation. It has CIA written all over it, it's more their sphere of influence.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Thank goodness countries like Iran are so peace-loving.. that they would never spy, create viruses, or attempt to undermine the U.S. whenever they can.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
See this is exactly why Snowden is a criminal. Had he stopped at just exposing NSA spying on Americans, he WOULD be a hero, It's acts like this that take his crimes from espionage to treason. Spying and espionage happen worldwide whether you believe it or not. Why do you think Putin's stance on this all is basically meh let them spy if they like. Snowden should be thankful it was the good ol USA he did this too, any other country and he would be dead without a doubt.

It's one thing to reveal what is going on to your own country in your own country, but when you are granted access to international knowledge that can be detrimental to your countries security and welfare, you better keep it to yourself, which he has not. That makes him nothing but a flat out traitor and should face a firing squad.

To the people who will rebut my post with the ZOMG 4th AMENDMENT, I agree with you, now you need to open your eyes and see what he has done indeed HAS become international turmoil against the USA. Whistle-blowing within your country is acceptable, whistle-blowing internationally is NOT. International laws differ extremely from country to country, and exposing any information regarding outside countries is nothing les than treason.

Whats really funny is how much of nothing has come from this, other than an increase in posts on conspiracy forums. Even in the US you may see localized protests, but they are not the overwhelming demonstrations that could/would be done if really "everyone" was so violated. Welcome to the technological world folks, everything, I repeat EVERYTHING you do with electronics can and will be tracked. Here's the fun part, if I felt the need to spy on any of you I could with a couple quick trips to the electronic store and a bit of basic internet knowledge, and I could go far beyond what the government is doing. So on that line lets BAN electronics in general because they give me the power to go against the constitution. There is literally nothing you can do short of giving up modern tech to avoid such a situation, so either go bat crazy worrying about your calls and texts being tracked, build your bunker, get your foil hat and prepare for armageddon. Or actually realize that this happens WORLD-WIDE and no where you go are you safe from such "intrusions'.

When you actually have the gov knocking on your door from something asinine post it up, until then you have not noticed it, so really, what has changed to make you feel so violated?

Oh and my last snippet:
If the majority of the US is ok with this, and we truly are a democracy RULED by the PEOPLE, wouldn't that mean those who oppose it are in the MINORITY, therefore democratically outweighed? Think about that, democracy = ruled by the majority of the people....

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Diisenchanted

Just to add a tuppence worth mate lol.

You would be surprised how little data sys admins in the security service have access to.

Not saying at all that he didn't come across the info, but it sounds a bit strange given the sec clearance stuxnet would have had (if it was NSA/Israeli made).

This bits not aimed at you at all mate, just to the thread as a whole

I actually think on this occasion Stuxnet was a good thing, and his leak is foolhardy and badly timed. We want Iran talking at the table not reacting to an espionage story and perhaps having to take a strong stance to appease people internally.

If we can get through the next 10 to 20 years without a nuclear exchange or a nuclear terrorist attack we can thank the likes of stuxnet and the many men and women on the ground who risk their lives to bring us intelligence on potential unfriendlies

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This isn't really much of a revelation imo because multiple experts and security firms had reached this same conclusion a long time ago. But I guess every bit of extra confirmation helps.

My opinion on the matter is that Iran didn't deserve to be attacked like that when there's no evidence they are developing nuclear weapons. They sabotaged a facility which was generating energy.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
New World Order in which there is a lot of surveillance on people is INEVITABLE. Quantum computing is just around the corner and with it the capabilities of the computers will increase megafold. Robots run by quantum computers will in 10 years become more intelligent that humans. Guess in that scenario, a person or organization like Pentagon, CIA or KGB or Mossad etc. will have total power over a group of people. Computers can already take orders from the brain waves of crippled people and help them pick a cup of coffee or change channels on a tv remote. Mind reading will become as common as sending a text message.

Quantum computing has already enabled law enforcement to see beyond the walls and a police car passing by the house will know who is inside and doing what. Same for police car following another and knowing what is in the trunk and backseat or even underseat etc.

Mix quantum computing with Nanotechnology

and

It will be a mind boggling and a cultural shock scenario for those who are slow to adapt to changes.

Only folks like Snowden and others in the secret circles know what really is in store for the human race in the next 10 years.
edit on 10-7-2013 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join