It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden confirms NSA created Stuxnet with Israeli aid

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
How do we know Snowden said ANY of this?

As others have pointed out what he said about the nsa & this are two very far extremes.

I believe this is act IS treason.

It doesn't fit, so why now?

What easier way to discredit someone by actually making them a traitor?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I agree, the US and Israeli going in over the wires with stuxnet was the best possible response.
I got no problems with this course of action!

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by KnowledgeSeeker81

I think people deserve to know about stuxnet. The US and isreal attacked iran without provocation. We need to know if they are getting us in a war we don't need or want to be in.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Snowden doesn't exist folks.

He's an image - an excuse - a cgi.

edit on 10-7-2013 by iam6degrees because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2013 by iam6degrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

No, your wrong, making such knowledge public is what could draw us into a war. Even if this act was known on a governmental level between all affected countries, it would stay at just that. Giving the knowledge to the public of such actions also empowers you to sway influence positively or negatively to your choosing, ultimately swaying a populace into deeming a necessary war, whereas if they knew nothing, nothing would change,

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I for one could care less about democracy in Iran. We just don’t want the theocratic, terrorist supporting loons in Iran to have weapons capable of delivering mass death on a grand scale.

Except that said leaders have denounced the use of nuclear weapons.

Iran doesn’t deny its nuclear pursuit. It’s not for energy…they’re sitting on enough energy to power the world for 100 years.

Really? You mean oil? Why don't they sell their oil to all of the nations who are sick of the US & OPEC? Why don't they become rich as Saudis?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Senduko

Would you rather US just militarily attack Iran or use peaceful means of twisting their arm like Stuxnet and sanctions? Make no mistake, Iran will be prevented from aquiring nukes, so I don't want to hear "US should leave Iran alone" because that isn't an option anymore. I think Stuxnet was a measured response to Iran's refusal to be forthright.

What will UN do about it? US has been the victim of cyber attacks, too. What did UN do then?

edit on 9-7-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Well anyone see Argo? Iran hates us. I'm glad they don't have nukes, plus everyone on here blaimed anonymous for stuxnet to begin with and no one cared, now the nsa did it and we are going to be unhappy? who cares.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
I have a problem with Snowden's revelations. He knows way too much.

Yes, he knows too much. Then so do I... but that not because I worked for the CIA. I know a lot about Stuxnet by listening to "What Really Happened" (Mike Rivero's radio show), and I suspect Snowden got his info on Stuxnet the same way I did, through public sources. Everything he has said is out there and has been out there for a long time. In fact, he only scratch the surface. All this information is freely available to be researched and understood even by a chimpanzee. However, the vast majority of citizens either can’t be bothered to do that work or that they wouldn’t believe it if they did. It seem to be Snowden woke up and did his homework, but he is still only playing checkers.

I would suggest that one of two things is true, A) Edward Snowden is either consciously playing his part in a deliberate intelligence psy-op to erect a smokescreen about what is really going on, or B) he has been unwittingly set up by his masters to do this because he fit a profile. After reading your post, it seems he fit the "Ron Paul Supporter" profile and they knew he was going to do before he did. One cannot pull a fast one on these people. They know everything and can track everything, since decades ago, and they only allow things to become public that they approve of.

They plainly wanted the world to know about PRISM and Stuxnet. It works like a kind of bloodletting, to make the public think they still have some say in the running of this thing we call life on Earth, when the exact opposite is the case. They create the leak, sit back and watch the outrage, then some government committee is set up to investigate. Then that committee (which is stuffed full of stooges to make sure it doesn’t have teeth) takes a year to carry out its task – after which time most people have forgotten what the fuss was all about. Then the committee finds that certain irregularities have taken place which will be sorted out with some token legislation. Meanwhile, everything behind the scenes has carried on unhindered and, in fact, deepened. And very few notice or even care.

After the Soviet Union fell, the espionage business become the "sell corporate secrets" business and business was good. After 9/11 the fire hose of money was cranked up to full blast. And with new technology came new ways to gather and process mass data, which allowed a select few on Wall Street to game the system make huge $$$$$$$$$$$$$. You can be sure head of the American Stasi were getting a piece of the action.. Anyone who has taken the time to investigate all this will see that what I am saying is true. This isn’t “conspiracy theory”. It’s just the way it is.

You see, the people who run the world run both sides of the show. They run the bad guys (which everybody knows) but they also run the good guys who oppose them.. It was like that before 9/11 and even more so after. The Powers That Shouldn't Be run both sides so that they can maintain the theater and preserve the status quo. That’s why Bin Laden was a CIA asset. That’s why they engineered Obama into the presidency. Control both sides. That’s the key. Helping others to see this tactic is the biggest challenge imaginable. Yet it is a normal, accepted war tactic, to infiltrate and even take over the other side. And this IS a war which we are involved in. Make no mistake about that. People say they are awaiting World War III. But this IS World War III. It’s a covert war run by a vast hidden global army of spooks and paramilitary contractors who control just about everything.

Understandably, people want to believe so much that whistleblowers exist, like Edward Snowden and Julian Assange. Sorry, but they are merely stooges who don’t really expose anything that isn’t already in the public domain, if you look carefully. Wikileaks functions exactly the way you would expect a cut-out psyop to function. They exist in order to generate a sense of “controlled outrage” (hence the ‘bloodletting’ analogy) and to prop up the wet social conscience of people who will never really do anything about the exposed information (when, really, it should lead to a total revolution!) other than share an image on Facebook of those guys and telling us to support them. Meanwhile, the puppet-masters sit back in their chairs and smile with a sense of smug satisfaction.

It is all about creating "order from chaos" ....the game is chess, not checkers.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Five Eye Partners== Five Headed Beast from satanic bibles?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Is this a good thing or bad thing that they were hacked?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

His job gave him UNLIMITED access to emails etc, he could of legally 'hacked' anything anywhere. He could also have stumbled upon many facts when checking out other things, rabbit hole and all that.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

people who say "yes we already know"

well the regular sheeple don't know. They don't.

Good to tell them as they don't know jack,

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
A lot of people are noting there is no way to be sure this is him and that's very true. Something occurred to me this evening. Has anyone seen him since he arrived in Moscow? As far as I could find in a cursory check around, he's entirely and totally MIA. Not even a passing sighting by an Airport or 'hotel' (the lounge has a version of one) staff?

The Russian Intelligence services are no less determined or capable of being downright ....assertive.. to put it nicely, than anyone else's. I'd sure feel better if there were at least a single thing recent where someone in the general public actually, physically saw him.

An airport lounge or the modern version of Lubyanka Prison?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by citizenx1

And the Jewish people gave the world nuclear bombs Einstein and Oppenheimer turns out Iran doesn't like them too much but wants what they created.

Ironic that is.
edit on 9-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Nukes were known to previous civilizations that were as advanced as we were, even Oppenheimer alluded to this.

Regardless of who was first, the world would of been better off without them in many ways, we've allowed our own propulsion R & D to be blunted as nuclear power shouldered the burden too much!

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

reply to post by Senduko

Would you rather US just militarily attack Iran or use peaceful means of twisting their arm like Stuxnet and sanctions? Make no mistake, Iran will be prevented from aquiring nukes, so I don't want to hear "US should leave Iran alone" because that isn't an option anymore. I think Stuxnet was a measured response to Iran's refusal to be forthright.

What will UN do about it? US has been the victim of cyber attacks, too. What did UN do then?

That bull# again eh....? You know.... You warmongers will never makes us believe that Iran either has or are trying to acquire nuclear weapons. The only reports that state those lies are from amoral people in illegitimate intelligence agencies like the terrorist group NSA, the terrorist group CIA and the terrorist group Mossad.

The usa no longer carries enough moral weight on humane issues and issues regarding peace and prosperity. Either the US government use stasi methods on their own population and so-called allies or they side with countries like Israel who piss on human rights day after day.

Iran is far less a threat than the US and Israel to world peace.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SixX18

reply to post by Senduko

Well anyone see Argo? Iran hates us. I'm glad they don't have nukes, plus everyone on here blaimed anonymous for stuxnet to begin with and no one cared, now the nsa did it and we are going to be unhappy? who cares.

Argo is propaganda... Nothing more. You seem to forget what the UK and US did to Iran in the first place when they ousted the first democratically elected president and installed the Shah. Of course Iran hates the us.... Your government stuck its nose in someone elses business... Like they always have and are still doing. For what?

I hate the US government as well but I dont hate the common American man or woman, I just dont get why YOU let your country # up the world the way they are doing it right now. Your country is not helping the world.... Your country is helping its own.interests at the expense of other countries.

Now..... Do you understand why we are LOT of countries who despise you? I think its pretty damn simple.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diisenchanted
reply to post by Senduko

Do you not understand what the word administrator means?

Snowden was a computer administrator for the N.S.A. he had access to every thing! I'm sure he has some very damning information. If he ever releases it. The longer he keeps it to himself the more danger he is in. If I were him I would release every thing. Before it is too late.

It doesn't mean that at all. It means you have administrator access to the systems you have been given access to - which may be one system with a particular set of information contained within. I'm sys admin for several systems but it doesn't mean I even have the option to access many others.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
He finally eluded to the existence of this world wide club we're but members of...not the undisputed leader of. Now, details!

edit on 9-7-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)
Which is perhaps advantageous to the NSA upto certain extent as more countries/organizations/people are now aware and that it might be a deterrent upto certain extent before something major is about to be introduced/implemented/conducted? Just a thought. Everything else Edward Snowden is supposedly 'leaking' is nothing significant and more so a distraction and waste of time IMO.
edit on 10-7-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

Except that said leaders have denounced the use of nuclear weapons.

So you believe Iranian politicians but reject the words of our own??

What makes them more believable? Could it be your bias against US?

Really? You mean oil? Why don't they sell their oil to all of the nations who are sick of the US & OPEC? Why don't they become rich as Saudis?

You think they’re not trying??

U.S. and European sanctions aimed at pressuring Tehran over its suspected pursuit of nuclear weapons have already more than halved Iran's shipments - costing Iran billions of dollars in revenue since the start of 2012. And Washington is now seeking to cut shipments to less than 500,000 bpd through tighter sanctions.
www.reuters.com...

Instead of using their plentiful natural resources for energy production they instead sell it to fund their nuclear ambitions…..well, not so much now that we’re sanctioning them.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

That bull# again eh....? You know.... You warmongers will never makes us believe that Iran either has or are trying to acquire nuclear weapons. The only reports that state those lies are from amoral people in illegitimate intelligence agencies like the terrorist group NSA, the terrorist group CIA and the terrorist group Mossad.
Better safe than sorry! I have no doubt Iran seeks weapons. Their own comments and non-compliance with UN lend to this suspicious. Believe what you want…..it doesn’t matter. People like you aren’t in charge of our security for a reason.

The usa no longer carries enough moral weight on humane issues and issues regarding peace and prosperity. Either the US government use stasi methods on their own population and so-called allies or they side with countries like Israel who piss on human rights day after day.

Iran is far less a threat than the US and Israel to world peace.

You’re entitled to your opinion but that doesn’t mean it’s accurate. There is no country in the world that has done more for human rights than US.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join