It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Supporters Sign Petition to Repeal the BILL OF RIGHTS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Old Arab saying:
Only fools surrender their clothes in the sunlight.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
A truly worrying state of affairs. How easily some can be manipulated.

God forbid they do a promotion like: "Free T-shirts, all you got to do is sign this paper!" and watch the drones line up to sign there freedoms away for a poorly made T-shirt with a funny picture of a cat on it or something.

Sorry this angers me.

They weren't even manipulated, I bet if you asked them what they just signed they wouldn't know.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This reminds me of The Man Show when they started a petition to 'End Women's Suffrage. Stop women from suffering- end their suffrage!' Everyone was signing it until one woman understood what they were doing and stopped anyone else from signing it.

We really need a civics test for voting eligibility. There are a lot of videos like this out there showing the ignorance and gullibility of the American voter.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
A great thread! Just watch those mindless morons sign that paper. Just like watching mindless morons at the polls voting for their Obama money. But I am not only against the Democrat morons. I am also against the Republican morons. It has taken both Republican morons and Democrat morons to get this country where it is today. Everybody votes for their own criminal gangster in the belief that he is better than the other guy's criminal gangster. And make no mistake Democrats and Republicans ARE criminal gangsters.

Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin. It is a filthy currency tarnished by greed and corruption that will no longer purchase honest representation for the American People. Democrats and Republicans conspire in Washington to scam, defraud, and extort money from the American people and give it to their butt buddy corporate friends and in some cases to their immediate family.

Every election cycle we have to choose between the lying, thieving, whore mongering Democrat or the lying, thieving, whore mongering Republican After every election the headlines scream "REPUBLICANS WIN!" or they scream "DEMOCRATS WIN!". But they never, never, never scream "AMERICANS WIN!". Why is that? It is because when Democrats and Republicans win, Americans get screwed.

The only way Americans will ever have an honest government is to quit electing Democrats and Republicans. We need to elect citizen statesmen who love America more than they love power and money. Men who can stand on their own two feet instead of being propped up by gangs of criminals. Honest men with sweat on their brow and calluses on their hands.

The true patriot is not the man who blindly defends a corrupt government. The true patriot is the man who defends the Constitution from that government.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

I have come to understand that the biggest conspiracy of them all is the ease with which free systems die at the willing hands of the people.

Depressing.

edit on 8-7-2013 by loam because: (no reason given)

Stupid ignorant people and there's many of them. I've always maintained that they are the real enemy.
Limbo

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

too bad for you it is christian leaders taking away all the rights and freedoms, huh? kind of nullifies your hate filled speech that jesus, the savoir who preached love and acceptance and died for you, would shed tears of shame that you have fallen so far from grace.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup
if you dont believe in God, then u shall have no God given inalienable rights. serves u right for not fighting the atheist establishment tooth and nail as it came forward. instead u allowed it, supported it and even participated in allowing every aspect of God that was being tampered with over time. now ur not even allowed to mention God in the presence of atheists as they work closely aligned with the gay movement.

the atheist should be happy, since they should not have had benefit of inalienable rights anyway since to them there is no God and thus no God given rights. america will suffer the pain it has caused the world. and dont try to pull urself out by blaming the politicians. u voted for them, u left them in power, and did not oversee their performance and direction as your representatives, otherwise ud have seen all this coming just as i did. each to what they deserve! americans dont seem so proud now do they.
edit on 8-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

Please enlighten us to your country of origin? .... You know what never mind .... No need I already know that every country out there is corrupted beyond repair and it has been religious nut bags running the show and running the world right into the ground. Pull your head out take a deep breath and see with eyes not blinded by religious propaganda, fear and hate.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Baaaaaa!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Wow another foreigner crying foul. Cry more. What is it with the love for Obama for Australia? Has he made you guys some promises we don't know about?

It is just a joke and a funny one at that. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinkerIdealist

too bad for you it is christian leaders taking away all the rights and freedoms, huh? kind of nullifies your hate filled speech that jesus, the savoir who preached love and acceptance and died for you, would shed tears of shame that you have fallen so far from grace.

Actually, as a former hard core leftist at one time, and Loooong time ago in my younger days I was part of that whole Christian right wing, etc and then Years of independent research and just life experience, I have to say,

You are dead wrong. It's Not simply Christian leaders taking away all rights and freedoms, there are Just as many if not more so Leftist Athiest Malthius Elitists taking away our rights and freedoms as well, I know I worked with that agenda for years. Though at That time, the propaganda and IT IS PROPAGANDA was that the left was the New Left and Progressive and not like those fascists over yonder...which I can testify, is complete and utter B.S. Young people or newbies don't see it, because, like in this Mark Dice video and I've seen all his petitions as well as others, PEOPLE DO NOT READ. be they good ole rural folks or city folks, Leftie or Rightie, the Majority of People DO NOT READ. And Pop fiction doesn't count.

And that fact doesn't change with College either. That, and That alone is what is destroying the rights and freedoms. Even those who Do read, Only read what THEY ALREADY AGREE WITH. OR are easily manipulated into reading...such as, for example in my radical protest days I saw many a young radical read yes, Fanon, or anarchist zines, etc. But that was it...because it was Hip. dare they read any Conflicting material, why to do so is Treachery, same goes for right wing, religion, etc...it's this tunnel thinking and LOYALTY to the IDEAL FEAR, and the Engineers utilize this to maintain Strongholds as well as a dumbing down.

Now YES in areas where the Christian FUNDIE right or the KKK has a stronghold, old money, etc then Yes I would agree with you there, but that's no way CA. In CA it's the exact opposite, it's one of the progressive, even fascist left favorite states, which is ironic in that I wouldn't classify CA as a Prolitariat class state. Now eastern coast, I would, why the activism, well use to be I couldn't say today as I've been out of the whole Leftie loop for years now where that's conc earned but use to be there was a strong Prolitariat Working class leftism at least in NY. But around 9-11 it became more leaning to a Eurocentric liberal leaning which in my opinion, did a lot of damage to the information wars where human Rights/workers etc are concerned. There's way more to it than that and I don't mind saying, there was a lot of hijacking by pro theocratic politician by nationalist Grouos from other regions that are anything But friendly to freedom of Any kind. Again however, it's about the lack of reading and CRITICAL THINKING, flat out laziness really. And an over reliance on MEDIA.

So to sum it up, what you have is TWO opposing polar sides that in all intent are really the same, working both right and left brain to neutralize critical thought Against AUTHORITARIANISM. Why I say, it's a two face coin, but the same coin. They just work different means to an end. Both a fascist as hell and neither will respect freedoms or autonomy, be they individual or even working class. Unfortunately, because it's easier to lean to the most loudest and Charasmatic popular mass, majority of people won't dare to venture away and risk Exile. Engineers Know this...but, here's the gist of it really,

The American system was "supposed to be about checks and balances" while allowing DISSENT. To have dissent one Must have the BILL OF RIGHTS. It works to assure autonomy for Both left and right leaning, once you do away with Any of those amendments, you can kiss your rights to Anything away because then you have no rights, nada, zilch. The problem is I believe today's generation, well not so sure about the older generation anymore either as it seems they suffer from history amnesia, but anyway, today's generation is so out of touch with political REALITY that they wouldn't even notice they were being sent to a concentration camp until they were shoved into a gas chamber...and even Then I think many of them would think it was some kind of noble sacrificial service...aka NIHILISM. Which IS interesting because Both Germany and Russia prior to the Bolshevics and Hitler, we're steeped in nihilism and decadence. We are in Big trouble...and I say this, as one who for years read Marx, Trotsky, Lenin, Mao, Weber, Kollantai, Hobbes, Aquinas, Arndent, etc etc etc and Then some...across the board. As well as the Bible and numerous Christian pastors, historians, WE ARE IN BIG TROUBLE, it's simplistic blaming Christians only.
edit on 8-7-2013 by ThreeBears because: Typos iPad no time to edit

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Makes you wonder how many of those that signed, not only don't know what the Bill of Rights is, but who Obama is. I guarantee at least one of them had no clue who he is.

This is a sad commentary of the state of this nation in terms of education and knowledge of our history and governance. Oh I can also guarantee if any one of those idiots were to be detained by the police for no apparent reason, they be claiming "I have rights!" LOL
edit on 8-7-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It's a sales technique he's using on them. Put an object in someones hand and ask them to do something. Having the object in your hand makes you feel like it's yours and you're a part of something. It's an old technique and it doesn't matter what you're saying- the random person will follow through with the command damn near 100% of the time.
For example:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I think the irony of this video is that the freedom to petition is granted by the first amendment:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Regardless of editing, no person in their right mind should sign a petition that would repeal the first amendment. This video proves that some people will blind-fully follow a leader without question of their deeds. Or sign something without reading or listening.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This just makes me sad for this Country, for our future and for our children's future.
God help these poor brainless sheep that don't even think of what they are signing. *sigh* Well welcome to the Brave New World.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

if you dont believe in God, then u shall have no God given inalienable rights. serves u right for not fighting the atheist establishment tooth and nail as it came forward. instead u allowed it, supported it and even participated in allowing every aspect of God that was being tampered with over time. now ur not even allowed to mention God in the presence of atheists as they work closely aligned with the gay movement.

the atheist should be happy, since they should not have had benefit of inalienable rights anyway since to them there is no God and thus no God given rights. america will suffer the pain it has caused the world. and dont try to pull urself out by blaming the politicians. u voted for them, u left them in power, and did not oversee their performance and direction as your representatives, otherwise ud have seen all this coming just as i did. each to what they deserve! americans dont seem so proud now do they.

Oh Please. The rights are just inalienable, God has nothing to do with it. It's people like you, who make comments like this, that we all need to be afraid of. You sound like any other common zealot. What's next? Lock up anyone who doesn't believe the same things that you do? You need to realize that what made America great is the fact that we all have different perspective and our own individual voices. All people, even Atheists, (gasp) have something to contribute. And there was a reason the founding fathers wanted separation of church and state; reread your post..its a perfect example of that very reason.

As for the video, its pure propaganda.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Consent of the Governed

At the end of the day, it matters not about petitions, polls nor popularity contests.

What matters is consent.

To what do you consent freely? To what do you consent out of fear? The only thing that allows this charade of justice to continue is our consent.

Consent doesn't mean we walk up and check a block and say YES, we agree. Consent means that we read about something we vehemently disagree with yet do NOTHING to remedy.

Obama/Bush.....please realize that neither has the intellectual capacity for the tyranny they are credited with. Both are puppets and are blamed to keep the false left/right paradigm in tact for the full divide and conquer strategy to continue it's diabolical ploy that has been successful for the past 100 years. Long before either of those slow witted POTUS stole their place in office.

Consent. To what do you consent? At what point do you wake up and say......bull-effing-shizz, I'm not putting up with this any longer....no matter the cost to ME. Until we are willing to make the same sacrifice that the founders did, we will continue to be manipulated by those who realize our apathy.

History indicates that those who founded this nation were willing to sacrifice their property, their families and their fortunes.

What are we willing to sacrifice to maintain what they gave to provide us? If we aren't willing to sacrifice the same as those who founded this nation for our benefit, do we even deserve to benefit?

Every now and then the tree of Liberty must be refreshed with the blood of Patriots and tyrants. Jefferson didn't say that because he was bored and realized that the government was a wonderful entity that had the best interest of all involved. He KNEW that government was the enemy of freedom and the current criminal cabal in DS has PROVEN him to be right.

It's all about consent. Rest assured your lack of consent could and may cost you some time in the prison of these criminals. Hopefully, you will be freed and vindicated by your brothers in arms who realize that the price of freedom is not mere words.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

There's nothing like ignorance, and if we continue to allow government to dumb down education, ignorance will be the majority. Goodbye freedom, Goodbye America, the people will cause our country's demise.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
And you can bet these idiots vote blindly.

Time for an IQ test to register to vote!

Actually an IQ test or any test isn't really necessary.

Our Constitutional Republican is in itself a good barrier to stop stupid people from utilizing DEMOCRACY (51%) to decide for the minority (49%).

Caucuses in presidential elections bring out passionate and more informed voters. Primaries bring out less informed voters...followers...if you will.

Thats why we saw Ron Paul taking the bulk of the caucus state delegates, and delegates that were voted from bottom up in primary states. Passionate people get involved and stay involved. Sheep vote once and forget everything.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

and now i have soda pop, the nectar of the gods all over mine.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I think it's funny how many stories from Infowars makes onto this site. Kinda makes sense though..

Also, is it just me, or is the guy doing these petition videos getting a beer belly going??

Think for yourself and question authority.

TWBU

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join