It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Supporters Sign Petition to Repeal the BILL OF RIGHTS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I have come to understand that the biggest conspiracy of them all is the ease with which free systems die at the willing hands of the people.

Depressing.

edit on 8-7-2013 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Wow...that is just sad how easily he got people to sign without questioning anything. Unbelievable.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
if you dont believe in God, then u shall have no God given inalienable rights. serves u right for not fighting the atheist establishment tooth and nail as it came forward. instead u allowed it, supported it and even participated in allowing every aspect of God that was being tampered with over time. now ur not even allowed to mention God in the presence of atheists as they work closely aligned with the gay movement.

the atheist should be happy, since they should not have had benefit of inalienable rights anyway since to them there is no God and thus no God given rights. america will suffer the pain it has caused the world. and dont try to pull urself out by blaming the politicians. u voted for them, u left them in power, and did not oversee their performance and direction as your representatives, otherwise ud have seen all this coming just as i did. each to what they deserve! americans dont seem so proud now do they.
edit on 8-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Misleading title don't you think?

There's no way to know if they're supporters or not, they just random people who are having a petition shoved in their face.

Yeah, he is making sure he verbalises it, but how many are actually listening to what he is saying?

And we only see 6-7 people signing it and one not.

Surprised the headline wasn't 80% of Americans want to repeal the Bill of Rights

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Our current political system is the "Walmart" version.

Cheap.
Made overseas. (
)
Breaks easily.

And it is exactly worth what we have put into it.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

That's so weird,
I assumed the bill of rights was retained from the original articles of confederation?

Some names on the document might not be there otherwise-document would not exist?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

What's depressing is that people still fall for videos like this and use them in an attempt to insult an entire segment of Americans.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
reply to post by loam

Misleading title don't you think?

There's no way to know if they're supporters or not, they just random people who are having a petition shoved in their face.

Yeah, he is making sure he verbalises it, but how many are actually listening to what he is saying?

And we only see 6-7 people signing it and one not.

Surprised the headline wasn't 80% of Americans want to repeal the Bill of Rights

And you think most of the people that voted for that clown (Obama) did research prior to voting? Do you think Obama really wanted anyone to question anything? At least this guy was being honest about what he was trying to get them to sign and talking them through it the entire time, constantly repeating that they were signing a petition to get rid of the Bill of Rights.

Title is very appropriate....that is exactly what happened in the video, what the video was named, and what I would expect to happen with most Americans and democrats in particular as long as it is FTW!

edit on 7/8/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Man I just looked and this wasn't here. I duped you so sorry. I alerted on my thread.

Having said that, I can't believe people can be that mind-numbimgly stupid. I know where this is, it is down the street from my house. We walk amongst these people. AND they vote in my district. Get the net.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by firemonkey

Originally posted by firemonkey
What's depressing is that people still fall for videos like this and use them in an attempt to insult an entire segment of Americans.

If by segment you mean those Americans who thoroughly abdicate their responsibility to know enough about our form of governance to protect it, then well yes....I'm insulting them freely.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I'm sorry that you don't see the agenda here.

What sort of petition is fair and unbiased when less than 10 people (that we see) are used?

If someone did the same thing as this guy but used Ron Paul instead of Obama, would you react the same way?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by loam

Man I just looked and this wasn't here. I duped you so sorry. I alerted on my thread.

Having said that, I can't believe people can be that mind-numbimgly stupid. I know where this is, it is down the street from my house. We walk amongst these people. AND they vote in my district. Get the net.

u dont believe people can be so mind numbingly.. i cant even finish type what u said cuz of the extreme laughter that wants to reverberate out of me LOOL.

welcome to the human race, we know everything! we are adults and that means we are wise. because we are wise from age we have the right to tell the younger ppl what to do. and we're always right.

believe me, i feel no sympathy for america in it's current state and to where it is heading. if u didnt want things to go the way they are going and end up where it is going to end up.. u would have done something to change it. it has all been your choosing.

if there is no God then the world is driven by materialistic gain and power. and if those things are the ultimate then we have no time for things like morals, ethics or Godly concepts. u shall suffer the will of the tyrrants who rule u and whom u chose to obey.

*exits thread*

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
And you can bet these idiots vote blindly.

Time for an IQ test to register to vote!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

There were plenty of Bush supporters that were just as stupid. You are grouping people together. I voted for him in 08. Since that time my eyes have been opened. Both sides are the same just with different rhetoric. I didn't participate in the last election. That is my right. I choose not to participate in a system that is wrought with fraud, propaganda and deception.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
WOW.....that was really disturbing.....God Help us........let's hope this doesn't give anyone any ideas to actually propose such a thing......not that petitions seem to matter anyways.....

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Having said that, I can't believe people can be that mind-numbimgly stupid.

I think that's the point he's making, that people can be so mind numbingly stupid. It just goes to show that we won't ever be able to THINK ourselves out of this mess as some people are suggesting we should try to do.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Hey, here's a similarly themed video showing selected interviews with 'stupid' Americans where they'll only air the ones replying with stupid answers to make it look like all Americans are stupid.

Luckily, this is just satire and not serious political commentary.

I hope this illustrates my point.

Don't be so weak minded ATS.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by loam

There were plenty of Bush supporters that were just as stupid. You are grouping people together. I voted for him in 08. Since that time my eyes have been opened. Both sides are the same just with different rhetoric. I didn't participate in the last election. That is my right. I choose not to participate in a system that is wrought with fraud, propaganda and deception.

The entire country could have stayed home and Obama would have won this past election.....

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Here is a (Bill of Rights) transcript...I think it is important to read the Bill of Rights...in order to let us know what exactly would be taken away from us...if this were ever to really happen.

Link: www.archives.gov...

A couple of amendments that stand out to me are:

"Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

And...

"Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

edit on 8-7-2013 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Of course it is satire. He clearly mocks the petition signers as they participate. It is not an indictment of all Americans, or all Obama supporters. It is however a depiction of the ignorance of some people.
edit on 8-7-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join