It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Worked On Alien Spaceship Reverse Engineering: Lockheed Martin's Senior Scientist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Why would one even need to be a physicist? If I had a space ship to take apart, I think a really good mechanic would be of better use.

Because according to versions of the story Lazar was telling require reworking of basically all of physics. He doesn't have a very good grasp of the things he's talking about. Hell, I don't have a degree, I just find the stuff fascinating, but I know enough to see that Lazar knows a few key terms, much like newagers, but that's it.

He doesn't even know the basics of gravity, he doesn't understand the principles of the strong and weak nuclear forces, yet he's reverse engineered a spaceship? Nah, sorry. And, for a government that is willing to kill people with space weapons, microwave guns and magic heart attack darts, I'm fairly certain if Lazar had anything tangible to offer, he'd have died right after the first major interview.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperFrog

For me is more interesting people reaction and need to prove something being hoax, without trying to see if there is any truth in any of it.

He can't even get the basics of proven physics right, there's no need to call it a hoax, he's done that with his inconsistency and inadequacies.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Please explain how Lazar knew there would be test-flights of advanced propulsion craft at Groom/S-4 and took people to witness these flights

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
How can anyone even refute Lazars' claims on anti gravity when scientists themselves have no clue as to what gravity is.They don't know if it's a particle or a wave,does it exist without mass?
What science knows can fill a thimble,what they don't know can fill an ocean.

Lazar did work for the Government,he did have Top Secret clearance and his claims of E-115 were made before it's existence was known,whether or not he was self taught or had his records whitewashed,rest assured the Government didn't hire him and grant him clearance to clean the bathrooms.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Thanks for probably the best post in this thread. I agree with some of your points, I don't see the government just handing him alien tech, it's compartmentalized to the hilt. In fact, I'd suggest if it happened at all, he'd be told he was reverse engineering Russian tech.

As for the Zeti connection..... If I'm Bob and I'm about to invent a story about working on saucers for the government, I'd probably do some research so I could through out some key words and points to help solidify my hoax into the UFO community. Linking it to quite possibly the best UFO encounter case in history, would be a logical step.

I look at that, and his misunderstanding of a lot of the physics he talks about as the same type of thing.

I'd love for it to be true. I really would. But after spending several years learning about physics, nuclear reactions, quantum mechanics, I just can't listen to his diatribe anymore. This isn't to say it's all wrong, science is here to prove itself right or wrong.

There in lies the key. I'm willing to be proven wrong. I'm 100% open to the possibility aliens are real, ufos are their ships, and everything that goes with that.

But, most UFO believers aren't open, they have closed their minds. UFOs are spaceships with aliens, case closed, anyone who disagrees is paid by the government to make those claims. In fact, i think someone has already accused us of being on the payroll.

If you aren't open to being wrong, you are doing a disservice to everyone who wants the truth. UFO believers want to prove aliens are real. Science wants to prove it to be real or not real.

There is a stark difference in the methodology

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Bob Lazar. I pretty much believed Friedman about him until I read this blog.

It makes some great points, about the entire story.
Also, I'd like to point out to the Naysayers something interesting:

Edward Snowden.

Many people claim that Bob Lazar had neither the education or qualifcations to even get into a position to work with Top Secret / SCI information.
Edward Snowden didn't either.

Many people claim that Bob Lazar had no experience in physics or anything that would even get him into such a position.
Edward Snowden didn't either.

Many people claim that the Government would never hire outside consultants and/or contractors to work with TS/SCI projects.
Edward Snowden was a consultant / contractor.

So, although there ARE some inconsistencies with Bob Lazar's story - it appears that as time goes on, we are realizing that not all of the preconcieved "flaws" with his story are actually flaws at all.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
You know weather he has credibility or not I do believe that the very top secret stuff in our military... Well not even millitay beyond. is at last 25-50 years more advanced not just the technology but the physics and the understanding of reality are also very far ahead of what us the public are allowed to know.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
You know weather he has credibility or not I do believe that the very top secret stuff in our military... Well not even millitay beyond. is at last 25-50 years more advanced not just the technology but the physics and the understanding of reality are also very far ahead of what us the public are allowed to know.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Wasn't there a court case involving United Nuclear and the court got all his work details
right the way back exposing him as a fraud.
Also Element 115 decays so rapidly how would they make it stable?
Limbo

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I say again, people are now coming out with 'new theory's' that first appeared from the mouth of Bob Lazar back in the 80s, so he obviously was on to something no matter what the skeptics say. I say he has been vindicated.

reply to post by phishyblankwaters

edit on 3-7-2013 by ATSZOMBIE because: spelling mistake

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Limbo
Wasn't there a court case involving United Nuclear and the court got all his work details
Limbo

There was a court case and they were fined like 7,500$ for shipping hazardous materials across state lines as for his records these are not in dispute he did work for the US Government and had Top Secret clearance.

So because scientist can't begin to understand something that makes it what? a fairy tale?

Bob Lazar made the existence of it in what 89' they created E-115 in I believe 2003 so he called it 14 years before it's existence was even known.
To make it stable they will need to add more neutrons,a lot more neutrons.Uup is the temporary abbreviation for element -115.

All the reported above isotopes of element 115, obtained by nuclear collisions of lighter nuclei, are severely neutron-deficient, because the proportion of neutrons to protons needed for maximum stability increases with atomic number. The most stable isotope will probably be 299Uup, with 184 neutrons, a known "magic" closed-shell number conferring exceptional stability, making it (with one further proton outside the "magic number" of 114 protons) both the chemical and the nuclear homolog of 209Bi; but the technology required to add the required neutrons presently does not exist. This is because no known combination of target and projectile can result in the required neutrons. It has been suggested that such a neutron-rich isotope could be formed by quasifission (fusion followed by fission) of a massive nucleus, multi-nucleon transfer reactions in collisions of actinide nuclei, or by the alpha decay of a massive nucleus (although this would depend on the stability of the parent nuclei towards spontaneous fission).

edit on 3-7-2013 by canDarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by canDarian

Originally posted by Limbo
Limbo

There was a court case and they were fined like 7,500$ for shipping hazardous materials across state lines as for his records these are not in dispute he did work for the US Government and had Top Secret clearance.

So because scientist can't begin to understand something that makes it what? a fairy tale?

Bob Lazar made the existence of it in what 89' they created E-115 in I believe 2003 14 years before it's existence was even known.
To make it stable they will need to add more neutrons,a lot more neutrons.Uup is the temporary abbreviation for element -115.

All the reported above isotopes of element 115, obtained by nuclear collisions of lighter nuclei, are severely neutron-deficient, because the proportion of neutrons to protons needed for maximum stability increases with atomic number. The most stable isotope will probably be 299Uup, with 184 neutrons, a known "magic" closed-shell number conferring exceptional stability, making it (with one further proton outside the "magic number" of 114 protons) both the chemical and the nuclear homolog of 209Bi; but the technology required to add the required neutrons presently does not exist. This is because no known combination of target and projectile can result in the required neutrons. It has been suggested that such a neutron-rich isotope could be formed by quasifission (fusion followed by fission) of a massive nucleus, multi-nucleon transfer reactions in collisions of actinide nuclei, or by the alpha decay of a massive nucleus (although this would depend on the stability of the parent nuclei towards spontaneous fission).

Nice post
I've just watched some of his stuff. The TV company did some investigating and found
records that he did work in some lab.

www.youtube.com...

So we need stable 115 to vindicate him.
Limbo

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

I'm confident bob was telling the truth. It just so happens when pressured he also exaggerated some times to get people to like him more. But his core story was true.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I think Lazar is the baby and the bath water
all in one. It's so confusing. It's a mixture
of truth, half truths and lies.

Plus standard operating procedures for a leak like his
is to turn him into a kook and discrediting the career.
Sometimes that's how you know to look a little deeper in to something .
Just ask Assange or Snowden.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by ObservingYou

Originally posted by awakehuman

Originally posted by torsion
Here's Stanton Friedman's take on Lazar.

The Bob Lazar Fraud

Important here is, what's your view on Bob Lazar and Lockheed Martin's Senior Scientist ?

Do you think Bob Lazar and scientist both are LYING ?
edit on 2-7-2013 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

Half truths with lots of lies - I've heard at least 4 versions of Lazar's tales from his own mouth - and lets face it - if 115 really existed Lazar would have been killed in a plane crash by now.

ETA: Must be 7 newbies who flagged this junk.
edit on 2-7-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

Let people speak their minds. Don't trash the thread by name calling or bashing all the sources. Apparently to you all are gatekeepers. If there was a valid point in your post and I was a newbie (according to your date of registration you too aren't an experienced member in here) I wouldn't wanna read or take notes from just because of the way you talk. ATS has seen to many like you. And believe me, you all end up in the same way: Totally ignored.
edit on 2-7-2013 by Telos because: (no reason given)

How am I stopping people from speaking their minds?

I said two 'insiders' were gatekeepers - "bashing sources" lol - I'm not the one making them unreliable, they done that them selves!

In regards to my membership - this is my second account on ATS and I'm actually rather seasoned.

"ATS has seen many like you" - Hark at you judging me over two posts - If that's all it takes Sigmund, then I guess that's all it takes aye.

I'm usually waging war against the skeptics, but I sharn't help mislead people like our dear Lazar.

Remain ignorant.

Ahaha.

edit on 2-7-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

My previous comment was deleted. Apparently the language used was kinda harsh. So I'm going to rephrase it. I don't want to feed ignorance. I just said (between lines) that when you make a debunking remark, take the time to explain yourself, especially to the newbies. Bottom line, win the argument with the facts not with empty bashing phrases.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

I have a hard time believing any advanced technology aircraft/spacecraft that has wheels.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I like how people are blasting him left and right for not complying with our current understanding of physics, yet UFO's do not conform to our current understanding of physics.

"The world was flat at one time"
&
"Evolution is still a hard pill for some to swallow" (magikal god(s) did it all)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This makes total sense. The Zeta reticulans are not to be trusted. There agenda is shady at best. Some sort of agreement was reached between our government and these beings. These are the same beings that practice abduction and other acts. There are many,many different races that exist. Do not trust these entities. They are cold, lack the capacity for love/emotions, and can be considered hostile. Most other groups are benevolent towards the human race though, and can be trusted to a degree. This info is no joke.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by Diablos
If you want a complete refutation of Lazar's fantasy physics, I suggest you read this piece by Dr David Morgan, a real physicist.

Not knowing any real physics, Lazar has contradicted himself so many times that it ruined what shred of credibility he had to begin with. It would be one thing if he actually knew what he was talking about, but he has shown time and time again that he doesn't understand the basics of modern gravitation theory and nuclear physics. That alone is enough to conclude that it is simply not possible for Lazar to competently do the job he claimed he was hired to do.

edit on 2-7-2013 by Diablos because: (no reason given)

If Lazar knows nothing of physics like you say then how is it possible for him to build a particle accelerator in his backyard?

You will of course of evidence of this particle accelerator I would like to see how that was powered

Tesla had a great way for free energy without being dependant on any energy we mostly use.

Here is a link with more description and details about it.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The design of the UFO cracks me up..

Looks like something from the Jetsons having a little glass bubble in the middle.

Is it like something where one guy sits in the middle and his head peeps out the glass bubble?

Would be pretty uncomfortable taking a trip that takes months..

Maybe its made for a trip that takes less than 1 hour.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join