It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Worked On Alien Spaceship Reverse Engineering: Lockheed Martin's Senior Scientist

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Wait, people still believe this proven liar?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5pooky
First of all, I believe Bob Lazar. Here is a question to the Ney-Sayers,,,
If Bob was lying about the government, why does his company (United Nuclear) United Nuclear sell to the government? If he was not working at S4, the Government would not buy from him on principle. If he did work there, perhaps he has some nice contracts, and that is why he has been so quiet that last decade. Her is a quote from the FAQ page at UN...

1. Although we sell retail scientific supplies, we are primarily a research & development company that does confidential prototype & Government contract work. Buying from United Nuclear is not like shopping at Walmart or other online companies. Sometimes our Government/contract work must take priority over our retail sales. This means that if we get in a priority Military order, we may have to delay your order and take items from it to fill the Military order. Fortunately, this does not happen often.

Seams like a conspiracy to me...LOL

There's no proof his company sells to the US govt. other than bob lazar writing it on his web page. Lol.
Are you seriously that gullible?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This is just a fantasy of Lazar and his supporters. Just out right fantasy... There is no way he would be walking and talking all over the place if there where the slightest truth to what he says. The Government would not have it. He is no whistle blower. Think Snowden, Assange and Manning.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vance

He's allowed to live because nobody would believe what he says. Sometimes reality is stranger than fiction.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The whole ufo subject is very interesting. However you have three major factions who are players, the government, those looking to make money from the whole idea and the true believers those who have either had true life experience with the ufo's. I personnally have never seen a ufo but the subject is still very interesting. It seems like whenever you look into the subject it's like entering a veil of fog where nothing is clear and all the so-called experts have all the answers.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BullwinkleKicksButt

Well if you would actually listen to an interview with Bob, you would know Bob has already stated this and describes how the project was managed.

I've watched the videos, I even bought the Testor model he endorsed long ago.

Thing is, Bob lies and exaggerates. So, it is up to us to discern what is TRUE and what isn't, about his story (like the way the project was managed), since there are facts that back up some of it, and the points that are backed up, are compelling enough to at least examine the story closer.

His account certainly fits in well with the "Aviary" mythos, so maybe it is a bit of disinfo...who knows?

edit on 5-7-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Speaking of the model, and Lazar's descriptions, here's some interesting parallels between the description of the crafts in Lazar's account and in the MJ-12 document of Twining's Air Accident Report:

1. Central reactor, tube in the center of craft.
2. Different purposed decks.
3. Apparatus under the reactor with directional devices to steer the ship
4. No seams, weld marks, bolts, etc. Rounded corners.
5. No windows (Lazar stated sections of the wall could "become" transparent)
6. Compartments are sealed by the solidification of the metal (a very detailed item, that is in both descriptions)

Of course, I have some problems with that document (specifically the mention of Mogul)....but still, the coincidence is pretty uncanny.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator
Wait, people still believe this proven liar?

How did this "proven liar" get a job at Los Alamos and Area 51 then?

2nd line.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I believe Lazars story. The ufos have to fly by some means of exotic power source and he describes one which kinda does make sense.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Tried to get conformation on his W2 from IRS. They never replied. Maybe a FOIA?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
very interesting good read

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Doesn't this add new fodder for this story?
www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mzinga
Doesn't this add new fodder for this story?
www.cnn.com...

I would think so. And this confirmation of element 115 comes only a couple weeks after the CIA de-classified the top secret Area 51 base - where Bob Lazar's "S4" section is a component area. Interesting.

I hope they now 'roll out' the S4 Sport-Model Saucer for NASA (and everyone else) to see.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou

Originally posted by awakehuman

Originally posted by torsion
Here's Stanton Friedman's take on Lazar.

The Bob Lazar Fraud

Important here is, what's your view on Bob Lazar and Lockheed Martin's Senior Scientist ?

Do you think Bob Lazar and scientist both are LYING ?
edit on 2-7-2013 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

Half truths with lots of lies - I've heard at least 4 versions of Lazar's tales from his own mouth - and lets face it - if 115 really existed Lazar would have been killed in a plane crash by now.

ETA: Must be 7 newbies who flagged this junk.
edit on 2-7-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

Well, perhaps Lazar should avoid flying because it has been reported that Swedish and German scientists have confirmed the Russian and American finding of element 115.
techandfacts.com...
edit on 28-8-2013 by micpsi because: Typo corrected.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

edit on 28-8-2013 by gortex because: nvm

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
In the past I believed the Lazar tale. These days I'm a lot more skeptical and anything connected to John Lear is cause for a red flag for me. Essentially, I think Lazar and Lear inhabit a shadowy world of disinformation, not dissimilar to the seemingly clumsy yet effective work of Richard Doty.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join