It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Worked On Alien Spaceship Reverse Engineering: Lockheed Martin's Senior Scientist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Duplicate thread, please delete. My response is below.
edit on 2-7-2013 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Star and flag for starting this thread. Like Billy Meier, Lazar has his hardcore believers, with just as many skeptics.

It is so difficult to know the real truth here. The educational component is a big hole to the story. Maybe he lied about his credentials, like many other applicants. While I realize the government would likely verify an educational background before hiring, it is certainly possible the were lax in their duties, and didn't verify. Maybe Lazar got in on knowledge from independent study. Heck, maybe the government has some of his records removed, who knows?

Taking his story at face value, it is an incredible tale. However, I am a believer in alien visitation, so it is possible they would crash, or even stage a crash to ultimately advance mankind.

Going to watch the video now. Great thread! Thanks.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
LOL...so did you actually write that blog or just copy and paste it here for us to think you wrote it? You have certain pieces in the correct quotes format yet you leave others out leading us to believe you wrote it. So....did you actually write it or are you just copying and pasting an entire blog word for word without any of your own input?

And yes you did link to NASA, but no, it had nothing about Lazar in it.

He was proven a fraud with no credentials and no leg to stand on.

Now you start harassing me, I never claimed i wrote the content even i provided the source link.

Now can we concentrate on this thread and please clear you stand on Bob & Lockheed Martin's Senior Scientist .

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakehuman

Originally posted by torsion

Here's Stanton Friedman's take on Lazar.

The Bob Lazar Fraud

Important here is, what's your view on Bob Lazar and Lockheed Martin's Senior Scientist ?

Do you think Bob Lazar and scientist both are LYING ?
edit on 2-7-2013 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

It certainly look that way as there's no real evidence that he (Lazar) speaks the truth in relation to flying saucers. And the fact that David Sereda is interviewing Bushman is another credibility killer.

You said, I quote;

"It certainly look that way as there's no real evidence that he (Lazar) speaks the truth in relation to flying saucers."

Which is not correct, he talked about 115 and Antimatter reactor which was never been discussed before in public.

Secondly, you are still avoiding the direct question ..

Do you think scientist is LYING ?

Lying about what? He says nothing of any significance. In the video you posted he says, "I've given you the Lazar tapes. That's as far as I can talk." That's pretty much all he says regarding Lazar. He then mentions Area 51 and hands some sketches to Sereda.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Lying about what? He says nothing of any significance. In the video you posted he says, "I've given you the Lazar tapes. That's as far as I can talk." That's pretty much all he says regarding Lazar. He then mentions Area 51 and hands some sketches to Sereda.

Cool down, why are you getting so hyper and trying to water down the video ?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The Bob Lazar Fraud

Between Friedman and Lazar, I'd take Lazar's information. And his science, have to say ours is a lie, while they operate with the other. They being black ops. I'd have to say Lazar is a black op. And their backgrounds are made up.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou

The Bob Lazar Fraud

Important here is, what's your view on Bob Lazar and Lockheed Martin's Senior Scientist ?

Half truths with lots of lies - I've heard at least 4 versions of Lazar's tales from his own mouth - and lets face it - if 115 really existed Lazar would have been killed in a plane crash by now.

ETA: Must be 7 newbies who flagged this junk.
edit on 2-7-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

Let people speak their minds. Don't trash the thread by name calling or bashing all the sources. Apparently to you all are gatekeepers. If there was a valid point in your post and I was a newbie (according to your date of registration you too aren't an experienced member in here) I wouldn't wanna read or take notes from just because of the way you talk. ATS has seen to many like you. And believe me, you all end up in the same way: Totally ignored.
edit on 2-7-2013 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Cool down, why are you getting so hyper and trying to water down the video ?

Cool down? Getting so hyper?

Relax. It's a David Sereda video. It doesn't need anyone else to water it down!

If you want to watch the entire thing its called From Here To Andromeda. You'll probably like it. You'll probably believe it. You may even want to purchase one of Sereda's Galactic Transformer Pendants - they make you telepathic!

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

The Bob Lazar Fraud

It certainly look that way as there's no real evidence that he (Lazar) speaks the truth in relation to flying saucers. And the fact that David Sereda is interviewing Bushman is another credibility killer.

You said, I quote;

"It certainly look that way as there's no real evidence that he (Lazar) speaks the truth in relation to flying saucers."

Which is not correct, he talked about 115 and Antimatter reactor which was never been discussed before in public.

Secondly, you are still avoiding the direct question ..

Do you think scientist is LYING ?

That's not true.. Ununpentium ( element 115 ) has been theoretical prior to it's actual discovery.. Bob knowing about it is unimpressive and doesn't give him any credence. It just shows he knows how to read papers from other's who do know what they are talking about.

And just to add .. Lazar never referred to element 115 by it's name, just it's number .. that's even less impressive.. he merely spouted off a number for an element that hadn't been yet discovered.. knowing it probably would be eventually.
edit on 7/2/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Did you copy your opening post from other sites?

Unquestionably, one of the most famous men associated with S4 (Sector - 4) is physicist Bob Lazar. Robert Scott Lazar was born in Coral Gables, Florida, in 1959 and is a name numerous people associate with alien spaceship reverse engineering .

goo.gl...

Google shows the same opening line on a plethora of other website.
Not original content at all.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Unquestionably, one of the most famous men associated with S4 (Sector - 4) is physicist Bob Lazar.

When did Lazar get his physics degree, and where from?
What makes you think he is a physicist?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Unquestionably, one of the most famous men associated with S4 (Sector - 4) is physicist Bob Lazar.

When did Lazar get his physics degree, and where from?
What makes you think he is a physicist?

He doesn't, apparently .. he formerly worked as a document photo processor and only seems to have education in electronics.

Lazar claims to hold degrees from the California Institute of Technology and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. In 1993, the Los Angeles Times looked into his background and found there was no evidence to support those claims at either institution.[1] Physicist and investigator Stanton Friedman was only able to substantially verify that Lazar took electronics courses in the late 1970s at Pierce Junior College in Los Angeles.[5] His occupation was listed as a self-employed document photo processor

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I want to believe Bob Lazar, he seems like a nice guy, however I find it hard to believe he could work on such highly classified projects, and then go around talking about it without being arrested. Maybe he is being used to spread some disinfo.

As for the element 115, it sounds a bit off to me. Clearly all matter distorts spacetime, giving rise to what we call gravity, and there has been no measured loss of mass due to matter emitting gravitons, so it could be a very simple and low energy process. Simulating gravity might actually be quite easy once you know how.

Furthermore, black holes distort spacetime just like any other lump of matter, well beyond the event horizon of the black hole. Assuming that gravitons are no different to photons, and cannot travel faster than light, then they should not escape the black hole, but clearly they do.

Therefore one can reasonably assume that matter distorts spacetime locally, that gravitons only travel a short distance from the matter to the immediate spacetime, and then spacetime itself propagates that change out to the surrounding spacetime.

With that in mind, what is so special about element 115 ? I assume this atom is comprised of protons and neutrons, just like any other atomic nucleus, so there's nothing special there.

Maybe it's the particular arrangement of protons and neutrons in element 115, with some perfect multi-dimensional geometry, that distorts spacetime considerably more than other atomic nuclei, just because of that particular geometry ??? Most questionable.

If a more advanced race were to impart the secret of gravity, I think it would more likely be a Feynman diagram, rather than a lump of metal, something like:

Lithium nucleus -> Gamma rays at frequency 1234 -> Liberated heavy proton -> Decays to normal proton -> Extra energy forms a graviton

Now that would be a useful formula !

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

Looks like 12 of us "newbies" now. What hope is there that the common man will find truth when everyone who proposes to know this truth keeps calling each other liars?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by ObservingYou

The Bob Lazar Fraud

Half truths with lots of lies - I've heard at least 4 versions of Lazar's tales from his own mouth - and lets face it - if 115 really existed Lazar would have been killed in a plane crash by now.

ETA: Must be 7 newbies who flagged this junk.

Let people speak their minds. Don't trash the thread by name calling or bashing all the sources. Apparently to you all are gatekeepers. If there was a valid point in your post and I was a newbie (according to your date of registration you too aren't an experienced member in here) I wouldn't wanna read or take notes from just because of the way you talk. ATS has seen to many like you. And believe me, you all end up in the same way: Totally ignored.
edit on 2-7-2013 by Telos because: (no reason given)

How am I stopping people from speaking their minds?

I said two 'insiders' were gatekeepers - "bashing sources" lol - I'm not the one making them unreliable, they done that them selves!

In regards to my membership - this is my second account on ATS and I'm actually rather seasoned.

"ATS has seen many like you" - Hark at you judging me over two posts - If that's all it takes Sigmund, then I guess that's all it takes aye.

I'm usually waging war against the skeptics, but I sharn't help mislead people like our dear Lazar.

Remain ignorant.

Ahaha.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by ObservingYou

Looks like 12 of us "newbies" now. What hope is there that the common man will find truth when everyone who proposes to know this truth keeps calling each other liars?

Well I suppose I know at least 20 new accounts were made on ATS yesterday

I'm merely highlighting that this isn't a new story, although it is being flagged as such.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Why would one even need to be a physicist? If I had a space ship to take apart, I think a really good mechanic would be of better use.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

That's not true.. Ununpentium ( element 115 ) has been theoretical prior to it's actual discovery.. Bob knowing about it is unimpressive and doesn't give him any credence. It just shows he knows how to read papers from other's who do know what they are talking about.

And just to add .. Lazar never referred to element 115 by it's name, just it's number .. that's even less impressive.. he merely spouted off a number for an element that hadn't been yet discovered.. knowing it probably would be eventually.
edit on 7/2/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

Seems he didn't go high enough.

Might as well be Unobtainium.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by hellobruce

Why would one even need to be a physicist? If I had a space ship to take apart, I think a really good mechanic would be of better use.

Yeah from what I have seen MOST mechanics struggle with the internal combustion engine

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join