It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Worked On Alien Spaceship Reverse Engineering: Lockheed Martin's Senior Scientist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
What the hell is wrong with the idiots on this thread?

Everytime someone talks about any sort of scientist with ties to ufos in any way they yell, "FRAUD" or "GATEKEEPER" with no proof or anything to back up their statements about lack of credibility.

It's all just stating opinion as fact in a one sentence post with you people!

Where is the credibility in that?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diablos
If you want a complete refutation of Lazar's fantasy physics, I suggest you read this piece by Dr David Morgan, a real physicist.

Not knowing any real physics, Lazar has contradicted himself so many times that it ruined what shred of credibility he had to begin with. It would be one thing if he actually knew what he was talking about, but he has shown time and time again that he doesn't understand the basics of modern gravitation theory and nuclear physics. That alone is enough to conclude that it is simply not possible for Lazar to competently do the job he claimed he was hired to do.

edit on 2-7-2013 by Diablos because: (no reason given)

If Lazar knows nothing of physics like you say then how is it possible for him to build a particle accelerator in his backyard?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5pooky
Here is a question to the Ney-Sayers,,,
If Bob was lying about the government, why does his company (United Nuclear) United Nuclear sell to the government? If he was not working at S4, the Government would not buy from him on principle.

Conversely if he worked for the government at Area 51 then renegaded against them by becoming a whistleblower and revealing secrets to the public the Government would not buy from him on principle.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by Diablos
If you want a complete refutation of Lazar's fantasy physics, I suggest you read this piece by Dr David Morgan, a real physicist.

Not knowing any real physics, Lazar has contradicted himself so many times that it ruined what shred of credibility he had to begin with. It would be one thing if he actually knew what he was talking about, but he has shown time and time again that he doesn't understand the basics of modern gravitation theory and nuclear physics. That alone is enough to conclude that it is simply not possible for Lazar to competently do the job he claimed he was hired to do.

edit on 2-7-2013 by Diablos because: (no reason given)

If Lazar knows nothing of physics like you say then how is it possible for him to build a particle accelerator in his backyard?

You will of course of evidence of this particle accelerator I would like to see how that was powered

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
You will of course of evidence of this particle accelerator I would like to see how that was powered

It is powered by the farts of the invisible pink unicorns Lazar has tied up next to it.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

Tooo coool. I have some anti-gravitational proto-types of my own models. I will post some videos, later.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakehuman
Please share the video to back your claim?
edit on 2-7-2013 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

It's not a video but a radio interview here -

theparacast.com...

42:51

2/3 truth, 1/3 "cover story"

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I really enjoy Lazars story, it's really entertaining. Whether or not it's real, I obviously have no idea? In regards to element 115, anybody who's spent any real time studying chemisty will know that eventually element 115 would have been discovered, just as the crazy scientist who created the periodic table of the elements knew it was going to eventually be discovered along with many more. That's why he purposely left spaces in there for other scientists to fill in the pieces as their understanding and knowledge advanced.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by hellobruce

Why would one even need to be a physicist? If I had a space ship to take apart, I think a really good mechanic would be of better use.

Yeah from what I have seen MOST mechanics struggle with the internal combustion engine

You do realize that auto mechanics are just one small branch of mechanics right? I cannot say I blame you for not thinking very highly of them either, but there are other mechanics that work on much more complicated things.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
George Knapp interviews Bob Lazar.

Start listening from 40:00

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Just googling his name and particle accelerator provides information - perhaps not to the level of detail you may require.

Some articles and sites also provide information about his hydrogen powered Corvette.

Or even more interestingly the jet powered vehicles which first brought his name to prominence and gave access to Dr Edward Teller, which led to his employment at S4, where maybe at the time a personal recommendation from Teller was sufficient to override the normal recruitment vetting process and verification of qualifications.

Just say you did have some kind of foreign technology that more conventional scientists had failed to decipher the workings of, kind of makes sense to bring in an unconventional approach

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by UserNameIsREDACTED

My point exactly....Why? That is the big question. Either way. If he is lying, or telling the truth?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RothchildRancor
What the hell is wrong with the idiots on this thread?

Everytime someone talks about any sort of scientist with ties to ufos in any way they yell, "FRAUD" or "GATEKEEPER" with no proof or anything to back up their statements about lack of credibility.

It's all just stating opinion as fact in a one sentence post with you people!

You mean like referring to Bob Lazar as a "scientist"?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Researching Bob Lazar is what first brought me to ATS many years ago. He is certainly an interesting case.

I've tried to read everything I could find about him, was once in e-mail contact with him (years ago, before he stopped talking about UFOs), and I've reached some personal conclusions....

I think Bob is one of those guys who just "gets" things and how they work. I don't think the government erased degrees....I think Bob simply went to college courses to learn (some he paid for, others, he simply went into a large class and sat down). His past is checkered with failed business ventures. This is a guy who wants to work his way and not for someone. However, I think like a lot of brilliant nerds, he has a tendency to overstate his abilities, and exaggerate. I think these exaggerations are to blame for the inconsistencies in his story.

Moreover, I think Bob got involved in all of this through rather backdoor channels, through a good ole boy network that isn't unheard of on aircraft projects. My father has been a consultant like this for many companies such as Boeing, Lockheed, Sikorsky, etc. for his specific areas of expertise (and seems to have a clearance level that exempts him from the mandatory waiting period for new locations, based on the durations of his consultations). I don't even pretend to know the specifics of his roles. He got into it before you needed degrees, his knowledge came from being in various services and then defense contractors.

I think he (Lazar) was at Los Alamos and had a certain clearance level, but not in the role he claims. I think he was contracted by EG&G, and worked at S-4 (though not as the wonder boy he claims to be). The reason I believe this is because he was listed in the phone directory of Los Alamos, and showed intimate knowledge of the S-4 installation (and it's very existence), as well as the schedule for certain tests. He was also intimately aware of the details of how to get to the facility, methodology used, etc. I don't think he was a "legitimate" (i.e. degreed) physicist, but there is ample evidence of his own accomplishments to show he indeed was an accomplished amateur physicist.

The leap of faith begins in believing what he claims to have seen and worked on while at S-4. This is where evidence vanishes, and we're left with only his word to go on. The Zeti-Reticuli thing is interesting, as this is corroborated by one of the best abduction accounts ever (The HIll case). Betty Hill drew a star map that even identified the COLORS of certain stars, and it was only verified and found later. (many skeptics ignore the fact that while a pattern could be made to fit another constellation if you try hard enough, finding another star configuration that fits the COLORS she identified has not been done). So, either Lazar was aware of the case (a distinct possibility), or it is one hell of a coincidence.

On 115, Lazar insists it is a stable version not found on Earth (and not a synthesized form of the element), but one found naturally occurring on the alien planet. We have no way to confirm it. The idea is interesting though, nuclear force extending beyond the nucleus and all that. Physicists are constantly being proven wrong in the face of new discoveries, so it isn't THAT implausible...that the current model doesn't hold up to this if true. Another problem though, is why give Lazar a primer on the aliens? If he was brought in to consult on the drive, why even state the alien connection? Typically, a project would be SCI, Secret Compartmentalized Information. This way, very few have the big picture. People only know what they need to know for their specific part of the puzzle. So it doesn't make sense he'd be given an overview (unless it was a given that this wasn't our tech, which makes SOME sense, as we are reverse engineering it).

I don't doubt Lazar worked out there very briefly...but his story of what he did while there is something you have to either take on faith, or discount altogether. Given my own understanding of the guy, I think it is a little of both. I think he was brought out, was shown something weird we recovered, our guys hit a roadblock, and he was brought in for a fresh perspective (as a friend's gamble) and he was unable to contribute much more to the project during a short duration, and was then let go. Then, he got stupid and started sharing the tale, and then embellishing it, until it ran away into la la land.... He may have even been INSTRUCTED to make the tale stranger, after hints of the leak surfaced. After all, the military had long established guidelines for the ridicule factor as the best way of silencing talk of serious UFO attention. This was established during the Condon Committee in the 60's.

Again, just my take on it. Now, Bob has another business that seems to be doing well for him, and does a lot of government contract work, so they don't see him as much of a threat, and yet he's done talking about UFOs.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Diablos

You yourself just posted that it is just a gravitational " theory" I am not say Bob Lazaar is right or wrong, but most of out physics based science is formulated off of just theories that people have come together to make. Bob could sound dumb to people if hes speaking above and beyond what the "normal theories a physicist would follow." People are always going to discredit the one they don't understand or the one that comes from outside the box.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BullwinkleKicksButt
George Knapp interviews Bob Lazar.

Start listening from 40:00

Regarding how Bob got employed, listen from 1:26:00

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Lazar is a fraud. I thought this was a widely accepted fact?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Hendrick99

Perhaps.

Thing is, there are also elements of truth in his story. Problem is, he has certainly lied and/or exaggerated details too, so it taints his entire story. But, like it or not, there are certain facts that back up some claims. For starters, he's pretty much responsible for making Area 51 known to the public. He was listed in the Los Alamos phone directory, so was there (despite the lab stating he wasn't). There's a lot more, like knowledge of when tests would occur that were then verified by members of the press...so it is difficult to throw out the baby with the bathwater, here.....

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Add me to the list of non-n00bs who believes Bob Lazar. Do I take everything he's claimed as gospel? Of course not because I have working gray matter upstairs. Anyone who has spent a good deal of time on the subject realizes that in the world of government secrets and cloak and dagger activities that the "truth" is most often hidden between two lies. If Bob Lazar was working on secret alien projects for big brother they probably replaced his entire identity with one of their own making.

Yet we have people acting like: *bangs furiously on the keyboard* "ermagad I can't find him on facebook and his school records don't exist." No kidding.

I've read....I don't even know how many threads here over the years, and there are very few topics which cause skeptics to become downright angry and nasty. This is one of them. How dare we entertain the thought that Earth physics is wrong. HOW DARE WE?!?!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I agree and its funny, his description of how they bend space using gravity generators (or whatever) has started appearing from establishment scientists as a possible way to circumvent the speed of light limit, wow go figure huh...the man has been vindicated.

reply to post by Malynn

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join