It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are those dancing sparkles?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
No, I’m not talking about those 4th of July sparklers we’ve all been hoarding this week. I’m not talking about eye floaters either; which are actually crystallized fragments of vitreous humor casting shadows in the eyes.

And I’m not talking about these “flashes”…at least, I don’t think I am.

When the vitreous gel pulls on the retina, you may see what look like flashing lights or lightning streaks. These are called flashes. You may have experienced this same sensation if you have ever been hit in the eye and seen "stars."

www.geteyesmart.org...

I’m talking about little, sparkly bits of light that seem to dance around some objects and people. I didn’t always notice them. It was only in recent years that I started to see things looking kind of foggy—but it didn’t seem to affect my vision—it just seemed that I was looking at things differently. Everything appeared to be made up of tiny, little specks of light bouncing around off each other.

I’ve asked a few friends if they knew what I meant when I spoke of these “tiny, sparkly, dancing lights,” and they just laughed and told me to get my eyes checked—which I do, once a year. Other than needing corrective lenses, there is nothing wrong with my eyes.

Now, ordinarily I would dismiss these sparklies as something related to the floaters/flashes, except that someone once asked me a question that left me stunned!

“Why do you glow?” she said.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“You have sparkling lights around you,” she insisted.

“You can see those?!” I asked astonished.

“Yes! I have never seen them before except on you. And then I started seeing them everywhere.”

So, what gives? Is this something that some can only see when they pay attention to it? Or should I be concerned about my wonky eyes?

Has anyone experienced these sparkling, dancing, tiny lights—or know anything about them?

edit on 1-7-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

It almost sounds like, from what your describing, that you are seeing auras. Aura are said to project from people and objects.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
What you are seeing is not around people, it's everywhere in your sight, you just see them better with a light background.

Try to be inside a house looking through the window at a cloudy sky, they will apear everywhere.

What they are is white bloodcell's in your blood veins, which with the right background can be seen darting around like small light spots.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
they are...white bloodcell's in your blood veins, which with the right background can be seen darting around like small light spots.

I've looked up at a blue sky and seen the "darting light spots"--I'm not sure that this is the same thing.

I am aware of this phenomenon. It could very well explain what I'm trying to describe. I'm not sure I have articulated myself well enough, but I see these lights as if they were the fabric of all that I see. Maybe my eyes are just flooded with white cells

Thanks for the post.

edit on 1-7-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I have see these all my life. They are a physical manifestation of the energy that flows through every being and object in the universe.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
When I sneeze or cough very hard I see "dancing sparkles" floating in my field of vision that last between 10 to 30 seconds. This doesn't happen every time but I have had this for years and I am still not sure why. If anyone has a medical answer I would love to hear it.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Bits of different types of energy and it interacting with how your brain interprets that energy?
edit on 1-7-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

It's easier to see if you look up during a clear day. Maybe it's god?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I don't get a check but I see them all the time.... should I be getting a gov check? LMAO

Seriously, I see them all the time. I even wake up in the middle of the night and they are still there..... If I sleep more than 4 hours straight I have gotten a full nights sleep......

The orbs are real. check out this doctor who has written a book....

John L. Turner, "Medicine, Miracles and Manifestations"

www.johnlturner.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Ive been seeing these silver surfers since i was a child...special thing.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

After ruling out anything physical with the eyes causing this, I would say it is the aura you are seeing.
Do you see different colors of these sparks, or just white, sparkling dots?

If you aren't seeing colors, you could practice on developing your "gift" to the point of seeing the colors that tell specific things for the person they are emitting from.

I see this myself quite often, especially when I look at the mountains across the road. At the crest I always see the silver aura, and around people too, if they have a solid background.

S&F for your thread. I'm happy to know there are others seeing this, and it's not just my eyes.

edit on 7/2/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I see the sparkles that you speak of and sometimes they form shapes. I see them on top of people's heads or sometimes dancing around them. strange geometric shapes and even numbers.I thought my eyes were the problem so I got glasses but that just meant that I see them much clearer. I got used to it, so it doesn't bother me now.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I don't know about the sparkles, but I see flashes of light; little sparks, like one dot the size of a small star.
Mine is probably a physical problem in the eye.

I would agree with the others that say this is the energy field that you are seeing... the aura of things.

Some people have all the luck!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless1980

Some people have all the luck!

Actually, I did not start seeing this until I had been meditating for a few years. I noticed it much more when I was really into that stuff..studying yoga and meditation, and practicing it etc.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Had a talk with my friend about this a few months back. Apparently they're due to lack of oxygen. Don't know the technicalities, but there you go.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Sparklies,they dance about and appear mostly when I am alone.As it is,I see them as a spiritual manifestion.Who knows they could be fairies?I am glad I see them and if it's white blood cells-I'm a monkey's uncle.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It's called VISUAL SNOW.

I've been stuck with it for my whole life. And as you get older ... it'll get worse.
Early in life I described it as 'seeing air'. Because i thought I was actually seeing air.
Now I know it's a defect in the eye.
As you get older, the sparkles and snow will get thicker and make it harder to see.

Its a defect .. not anything supernatural.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Blue field entoptic phenomenon
White blood cells moving threw the blood vessels in your retina.

The dots are white blood cells moving in the capillaries in front of the retina of the eye.[4] Blue light (optimal wavelength: 430 nm) is absorbed by the red blood cells that fill the capillaries. The eye and brain "edit out" the shadow lines of the capillaries, partially by dark adaptation of the photoreceptors lying beneath the capillaries. The white blood cells, which are much rarer than the red ones and do not absorb blue light, create gaps in the blood column, and these gaps appear as bright dots. The gaps are elongated because a spherical leukocyte is too wide for the capillary. Red blood cells pile up behind the leukocyte, showing up like a dark tail.[5] This behavior of the blood cells in the capillaries of the retina has been observed directly in human subjects by adaptive optics scanning laser ophthalmoscopy, a new real time imaging technique for examing retinal blood flow.[6] The dots won’t appear at the very centre of the visual field, because there are no blood vessels there (foveal avascular zone).

en.wikipedia.org...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-7-2013 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hmm.I've stared straight on at one.Right in the center of my field of vision.Regarding visual snow-nope.Don't have that either.I can see the sparklies in a dimly lit room.Medical science has not figured out everything.The ability to believe what I like is mine.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I feel like I experience something similar. To me its like static on a tv and everything is made up of it. There is nothing wrong with my eyes either I have never even needed corrective lenses of any kind. I can also see auras so idk maybe its connected.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join