It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are those dancing sparkles?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: eyesontheskies

yeah i too describe it like the fuzz on the tv. it's not like it's in front of my eyes either it doesn't stay in front of my eyes when i look around, it most certainly is on the walls in the air ect. it's like some strange background radiation. you know i was taught in school that the fuzz on the television is believed to be radiation from the big bang. If a tv could pick up these things why can't we, i believe this fuzz to almost be the code of the universe that is written throughout it. i've had experiences where this fuzz overtakes my sight and i can see nothing, i have had this both sober and high, and before i had even touched a drop of anything, (this began when i was a kid). but the reason why i believe it to be linked to the beginning of the universe as well as the tv idea is that i've had dreams and trips that later happen in real life. the sight i hold most important was one where i had dreamt myelf in this room i kid who i knew was blowing a balloon, i pan my head slowly seeing someone in the distance on a couch who i couldn't tell exactly but knew it was a friend and thought it was my friend k. i then turn round to see this girl starring at me with a strange sense of fear and then finally right next to me a girl peaceful eyes shut laying beside me, it was asif she was dead. this dream stuck in my head for a long time i have vivid memories of telling my friend as e went off to school and i went to off to college and constantly thinking about for some time after. I then took psychedilcs for the first time and woke up to this dream in real life (i know yes i was tripping on tcb yes this could just be my weak lil brain going beep beep blip but the fact was that i know i was in this room with those people two my friends i alady knew and two the girls at the end i had only me that night, it was upon waking up from a trip that this happened and i realised the two girls one who i had met only an hour ago where the girls in my dream) the exact same scene i dreamed of was before my eyes. perhaps this is some code for universe (for lack of a better term) and it is a pattern outside of time and space that allows us to see things like the future auras ect. sorry this is probably written a bit hicaldipicaldy but i have so much to say in one little box
!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
People who read auras say I have a green aura, but lately an aura reader friend of mine was shocked to see silver "flecks" in my aura. I cant see #, but I know that silver sparkles are good, intuitive, spiritual, money and/or good physical appearance comes easily. This color in auras is almost angelic as if you have a higher purpose.

Well, when my aura reader friend does readings (she is also a psychic medium), I can see how I get silver flecks bc I am sooooo intuitive into what she is doing.

If not an eye issue, I can only imagine good things are coming, its been a couple years, has anything happened?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join