It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12-Year-Old Girl Banned From School Football Team for 'Inciting Lust'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

It is a private, religious minded school(judging by the name, yeah I know I am being lazy for not fact checking, but if I am wrong someone will correct me). So you can't hold that against them. The parents want their kids raised in a certain manner, that is their right(to a degree, and that degree interfereing with the students own choices).

If the girl wants to play football, maybe she should enroll in a public school or try to form a football club? being a girl, she has access to resources that boy's simply don't have. Granted in a private educational setting that might be difficult, but manageable.

It is a truly horrible thing to not be able to play the sport you like and are good at, because of your gender. So I wish whatever the outcome, she doesn't lose hope and finds some kind of outlet.

Now that I think about, I chose the cowards way, and in the end began giving up on High School all together when it finally sank in I could only play field hockey during gym(in legal theory I could of joined the gal's team, but in High School I wasn't a small or wiry type of guy. The Side I defended[solo, I was greedy on D] no one got past me regardless of the numbers. Joining the girls team would of been a slaughter, and absolutely ruin the game for them)

Now I feel sad.......................

Hopefully there is a good ending, if one is to be had. If this was in a public school, there would be no reason for it, as at that age, gals tend to have equal to or sometimes greater mass then guy's(meaning ideal time for them to play).

The rationale is kind of stupid though, and extremely insulting to guy's(except psychopathic guy's, then again male psychopaths have spent the better part of a century trying to proclaim psychopathic behavior as normal male behavior).

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeTimez
reply to post by TrueMessiah

It would have benefited you to just explain yourself more thoroughly in your first reply rather then fail at reading my post then run that backpedaling marathon your on. Whatever. I give, I give. You win by way of sloppy communication.

Your comprehension skills are quite low. It can't get any more clearer than how I explained it. You passed flawed judgement upon me during my explanation of the thoughts and tendencies of young boys (assuming I'd act in the same manner), and got called out on it. Simple.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthontheloose

Originally posted by Xaphan
Strange how the only ones who say she will "incite lust" are the heads of the private school. Kind of gives you an idea of what's going through their mind when they look at her, doesn't it? I guess the adult male employees of the school must subconsciously find her attractive. They are admitting it in a roundabout way, after all.

it must be a catholic school

No, the Catholic schools/churches aren't interested in girls lol.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Private school will do that to females, putting them into a second-rate place. Sorry honey your appearance is unsettling to the menfolk because they think you are different from them based on the outside and haven't gotten the godliness to see past that. Better company with Jesus who likely condemns all that football idolatry anyways. She couldn't incite lust in anybody unless their minds were open to begin with.

Just wait until the sick squeaks out with authorities finding perverts at that church who mishandle their daughters.

So what about the whole team that isn't getting canned for inciting pride and wrath?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

First of all she's not a teenager, she's 12. Secondly do morons even think what people might say before taking such actions? I guess not cause other morons will naturally take the schools side.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Schools are corporations run for profit and their main purpose is to indoctrinate you into the capitalist economic system. Public Schools make people submissive to authority and turn people into worker drone. Because you think you live in the greatest country on Earth you thus think there is no other possible economic system.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Every wonder why the adult coaches at these repressive training camps always seem to be the ones tuned into this pervasive lust? Lust everywhere! Oh no. It's still there when I shut my eyes! Must --- pray ---- it ---- away.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
it's a Christian school in Georgia...that's all that needs to be said. it just reinforces the stereotype. and yet, the administrators of this school are still taken seriously.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangeTimez

Haha.. I don't know if putting any effort into trying to get the point across would make a difference, given it seems some folk really do consider all women inferior to men. And fail to take a persona ability on the merit of that ability.

I mean, I know some blokes who are absolutely pathetic specimens. But reading some opinions here, it's not the point, because they've got a doodle.

If someone can do something, it doesn't matter if they've got boobs or balls. If someone can't do something, then the same applies... you can't squeeze people into specific roles simply because that's how it was done in my day...

If it had been a case of a 12 year old girl being given a position on a sports team simply because she was a girl and not because she was good at the sport, I'd feel the same way, really.

If someone has the ability, it doesn't matter what other things apply. And if someone does not have the ability, no amount of changing the rules will affect that.

The gist of the topic here, as far as I was aware, is that it's the girls fault that the boys are leering at her. Well, that may work in Afghanistan where the rule is to cover up that uncovered meat lest the stray cats come to feast... But to say "She's causing the boys to be perverts, oh and shes a girl anyway so she cant play boys sports!" is retarded in the extreme.

I threw in the sexeh picture just to amuse myself. He's got that "I don't care" look about him, eh. lol

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

1) true, when i was in school we had this girl got on to the boys team, i still think he only did it so he wouldnt be called sexist,

2)true, if a girl goes into a boys locker room no problem, but god forbid if a man went into a female locker room, he might rape her.

3)in the male league this is true.

4)women are capable of being in full contact sports on the womens team, i like how you added dangerous for men and women.

5)other girls are allowed to play on girl teams

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Which leads to the question: Jesus vs The Bears, who wins?

See DEN vs CHI 2011.

The answer is TEBOW!!

* I couldn't resist

GB2

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I think this is defamation, libel, or slander and the school district should get their ass sued off for this.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I remember a movie called "Starship Troopers", in it had a scene that featured a co-ed military shower. I guess one day in the sci-fi future women will be considered equal to men.
edit on 27-6-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

So in boxing featherweights should box heavyweights?

Same principal applies here, no sport is a boy's sport or a women's sport you are right but women playing a sport with men, who more often then not are physically more powerful then woman, is dangerous. I'm sure you can cite specific cases where women are playing in man's league and doing fine but that is not the norm.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
People may make fun of the backward ness of NASCAR
but they truly have men and women on the same competition level.
Both in cars and the pits.
Granted more women are needed but at least they are on the right track .

I guess other drivers and fans do lust after Danica Patrick.
But it doesn't stop her from whooping their A** in the race.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It's ridiculous but this is the sort of things that parents allow schools to do. I personally think that she should be allowed to play with the guys, I know plenty of female footballers and a few from my high school who played with the guys and now they are playing for the country's female team, if they were to play with just girls then I doubt that they would be as highly skilled players as they are today, just my tuppence worth.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join