It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12-Year-Old Girl Banned From School Football Team for 'Inciting Lust'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Lol going by your title I wrongly assumed this girl was dressing inappropriately and was getting ready to tear into her parents. But instead we have this...

Id keep her on the team and just as I would blame her parents for her behaviour, I would blame the boys parents for thier behavior if they step out of line. We should be raising gentlemen who can be entrusted to act decently at least. We should not cater to devious little boys and teaching them how to use their hormones as a crutch.

As if keeping this girl from playing on the team will keep these pubescent boys from lusting LoL. HARDLY.
edit on 26-6-2013 by StrangeTimez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Seriously, who would even want their pre teen daughter engaging in a heavy "contact" sport like this with male adolescents at this age who's minds are you know where? I know where mines was at that age. The boys copping a feel whenever possible is almost inevitable. This is not the proper environment for a young girl to be in.

I'm in favor of girls playing sports but the two genders should remain separate.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah
Seriously, who would even want their pre teen daughter engaging in a heavy "contact" sport like this with male adolescents at this age who's minds are you know where? I know where mines was at that age. The boys copping a feel whenever possible is almost inevitable. This is not the proper environment for a young girl to be in.

I'm in favor of girls playing sports but the two genders should remain separate.

We should not penalize females because there are children like you were who will take any chance they get to grab a female. I blame your parents for not teaching you common sense and respect for other peoples bodies. I hope I am not the minority. Certainly I had raging hormones. I did not use that as an excuse to violate someone elses body. I sure hope if you have children you do not use your actions as a child to justify theirs.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by StrangeTimez

Sorry but I stopped reading at "children like you".
You're already getting off on the wrong foot by assuming I'm still a child.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

Sorry but I stopped reading at "children like you". You're already getting off on the wrong foot by assuming I'm still a child.

Lol stop pretending like you didnt read the whole post.

And just to play along I hope you realize the very next word you would have read would have been "were". Dont be so ignorant next time.
edit on 26-6-2013 by StrangeTimez because: added his quote

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'll take the stance that because it is a private school, it is none of my business. Let those who's kids go to the school worry about this. If it was a public school in my district and my kids were going to school there, I might think about it. but it's not.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Your post still isn't worth taking much time out to deconstruct because of the fact you address me as someone who wasn't "properly taught by my parents" based off my opinion on this matter which is very substantiated. You also assume I am of the majority who would have seized the opportunity to grope whenever possible which is flawed judgement on your part. Twelve year old boys minds ARE roaming on thoughts of sex and some WILL act if given the opportunity. This is indisputable.

edit on 26-6-2013 by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah

Your post still isn't worth taking much time out to deconstruct because of the fact you address me as someone who wasn't "properly taught by my parents" based off my opinion on this matter which is very substantiated. You also assume I am of the majority who would have seized the opportunity to grope whenever possible which is flawed judgement on your part. Twelve year old boys minds ARE roaming on thoughts of sex and some WILL act if given the opportunity. This is indisputable.

edit on 26-6-2013 by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

I know where mines was at that age. The boys copping a feel whenever possible is almost inevitable.

Brother its your quote not mine. Now if there is something lost in communication then that should be addressed. And who else should be responsible for the actions of such a young man then the parents. If it were something like a foul word or temporary lapse in judgement, then ok maybe the parents arent totally to blame. We all make mistakes. But when a young man decides he will do as you said;

The boys copping a feel whenever possible is almost inevitable.

Then I have to blame the parents. That is gross misconduct. Not a lapse in judgement.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Still don't see why you put me in that category. Just because I said I know where my mind was at that age doesn't mean that I'm going to follow through with that action. The lapse in judgement was on YOUR part for even placing me in that category. The inevitable part was speaking on behalf of those boys who would.

You can blame THEIR parents all you want in which case I agree but the cold hard fact remains that every child is not going to be taught proper values and then when you factor in things such as peer pressure, ego, etc. then things like that are bound to happen.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This thread... Oo

You women, GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN. What is wrong with your mentals? You are supposed to be making cakes and babies not out there in a MANS world with the MANs. What nonsense. It's rampant silliness and just never going to happen while *I* have testosterone you know.

I don't care if a woman can bench press 400 pounds. She's a dainty flower and should be barefoot and hiding behind her MAN. None of this sports stuff. You just know she's about to tear up as mr wrestler comes along to throw her around making her head gear fall off. Which surprisingly is an achievement that only happens to you girls and seems never to have happened to us men. We have tighter head gear you see.

So, you silly fee mails.. wipe up your tears, put the dresses back on, and COOK MY DINNER.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go fight something and eat a dead thing.

RAAWR..

(ding ding, I hear your sarcasm detectors are breaking.. fix them plox)

edit on 26-6-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It's probably more likely that the girl "incited lust" (wtf) in the grown men who made this decision. It is a christian school, after all...and they might have priests there coaching the team.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I think there is a lot of misunderstanding in this thread.

People voiced opinions against women playing in the same sports as men. I don't think any of them meant women can't play basketball, or football. I'm pretty sure they meant women shouldn't play those games WITH men.

It's simply an issue of sportsmanship and safety. There is zero sexism at play. Men are generally bigger and stronger, it is NOT safe for someone with an extreme size and power disadvantage to play in the same games as men.

Would you allow a 14 year old boy to play in the NFL? Probably no. Why? Because he'd likely get his head snapped off or spine broken by 300 pound linebackers.

I don't think anyone is saying that women shouldn't be allowed to play certain sports. I think a lot of people rightfully realize that women are biologically at a huge disadvantage to men when it comes to physical sports, (and that's a safety issue, not a social issue) and should not play in the same games as men.

Someone brought up disabled people. Why do they have their own sports? Because they would be at a huge disadvantage compared with "normal" players. Is there probably a few exceptions where disabled people could perform in the same ring as "normal" people? Sure. Just like there are likely a few women big and strong enough to compete SAFELY with men. But that does not override the real fact that in general women are smaller and more fragile and WILL get hurt playing with men.

Nature and biology are NOT fair and to expect that is ludicrous. We need to be honest with ourselves and others about this, and stop trying to fix nature's inequalities with ridiculous ideas and rules that end up hurting more than helping.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The real issue of girls playing football or wresting with boys is this:

These sports require at times that you reach across your opponent's chest or (gasp) between their legs.

All that lechererous thought garbage is religion in denial of nature.

Boys and girls are supposed to be thinking about reproduction and their bodies are literally screaming it at them. Kids that practice safe sex can still be kids while learning to be adults instead of trying to repress them (*hint for parents: 90% of all kids have sex before marriage). They're going to do it regardless of what you or God happen to think.

Some religious dogma and practices are downright insane and inhumane (circumcision being one) yet there is a core of belief that I still think is inherently good and based on altruism. So please don't mistake this for carpet condemnation of religion even if they did start most of the wars throughout history.

edit on 26-6-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

Nature and biology are NOT fair and to expect that is ludicrous. We need to be honest with ourselves and others about this, and stop trying to fix nature's inequalities with ridiculous ideas and rules that end up hurting more than helping.

Well said James.
Very well said.
(bolding mine)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
just another twisted stuck in the dark ages religious school

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Strange how the only ones who say she will "incite lust" are the heads of the private school. Kind of gives you an idea of what's going through their mind when they look at her, doesn't it? I guess the adult male employees of the school must subconsciously find her attractive. They are admitting it in a roundabout way, after all.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
The real issue of girls playing football or wresting with boys is this:

These sports require at times that you reach across your opponent's chest or (gasp) between their legs.

All that lechererous thought garbage is religion in denial of nature.

Boys and girls are supposed to be thinking about reproduction and their bodies are literally screaming it at them. Kids that practice safe sex can still be kids while learning to be adults instead of trying to repress them (*hint for parents: 90% of all kids have sex before marriage). They're going to do it regardless of what you or God happen to think.

Some religious dogma and practices are downright insane and inhumane (circumcision being one) yet there is a core of belief that I still think is inherently good and based on altruism. So please don't mistake this for carpet condemnation of religion even if they did start most of the wars throughout history.

edit on 26-6-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

You sir, are the owner of copious amounts of common sense. I thank you for bundling it up in neat little forum post and handing them out to the ignorant everywhere. Kudos lol.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
This thread... Oo

You women, GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN. What is wrong with your mentals? You are supposed to be making cakes and babies not out there in a MANS world with the MANs. What nonsense. It's rampant silliness and just never going to happen while *I* have testosterone you know.

I don't care if a woman can bench press 400 pounds. She's a dainty flower and should be barefoot and hiding behind her MAN. None of this sports stuff. You just know she's about to tear up as mr wrestler comes along to throw her around making her head gear fall off. Which surprisingly is an achievement that only happens to you girls and seems never to have happened to us men. We have tighter head gear you see.

So, you silly fee mails.. wipe up your tears, put the dresses back on, and COOK MY DINNER.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go fight something and eat a dead thing.

RAAWR..

(ding ding, I hear your sarcasm detectors are breaking.. fix them plox)

edit on 26-6-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

LMAO. Sometimes you can do more with humor then you can with any well thought out prose.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Strange how the only ones who say she will "incite lust" are the heads of the private school. Kind of gives you an idea of what's going through their mind when they look at her, doesn't it? I guess the adult male employees of the school must subconsciously find her attractive. They are admitting it in a roundabout way, after all.

it must be a catholic school

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

It would have benefited you to just explain yourself more thoroughly in your first reply rather then fail at reading my post then run that backpedaling marathon your on. Whatever. I give, I give. You win by way of sloppy communication.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join