It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12-Year-Old Girl Banned From School Football Team for 'Inciting Lust'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Well this is a good one!

Paige has been asked by the heads of Strong Rock Christian, a K-12 private school in Locust Grove, Ga., to leave her football team as a preemptive measure against inciting lecherous and debauched temptations in other 12-year-olds.

"In the meeting with the CEO of the school, I was told that the reasons behind it were... that the boys were going to start lusting after her, and have impure thoughts about her," she said. "And that locker room talk was not appropriate for a female to hear, even though she had a separate locker room from the boys."

Source

Can you imagine! Poor 12 year old page wants to play sports, and because the school is of course religious and fears that the boys will have problem, it`s ok to throw her under the bus for their sake.

Not all the girls either, just this one. She's the one who apparently is being a harlot who can't be around boys going through puberty. I wonder if she got assaulted by one of them if they would blame her?

This is the kind of nonsense going on in American schools.

Tenth

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Begs the question: does the team have cheerleaders?

I'd think the girl in the helmet and shoulder pads would be the least "lust inciting" object around.

Bound to be some MILF's up in the stands too. Who has more sex appeal, the kid in a helmet and pads or Mrs. Robinson up there under the hot sun drinking a lemonade?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Well private schools, don't like a private schools policies don't send your kids to one.

And frankly Pubescent aged children have been known to get trouble with their hormones, not surprising a religious private school would suggest teen age girls and boys should play on their own teams.
edit on 26-6-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

There is a problem itself letting girls play in boy sports. I'm not saying they can't. But there is a distinct difference between girls and boys. Girls tend to get injured easier when playing with boys.

I had to wrestle a girl in high school. Her daddy was the coach of the opposing team. My coach blatently stated
"Who is wrestling the girl?" I objectively rose my hand. With a hard look and the rest of the team staring at me my coach states "YOU DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT HOW YOU WRESTLE, SHOW THIS GIRL WHY THIS IS A MANS SPORT" I did. She hit the mat hard... hard enough for her swimmers cap and headgear to go flying. The crowd was silent and the match was over in 20 seconds, quick craddle and she was done.

I was not proud of this, she cried off the mat and the next day through the grapevine I hear she quit the wrestling team.

I know this is not on the topic of lust but WOMEN SHOULD NOT PLAY MEN SPORTS, this is why they have different leagues for women. In high school they called the womens football team the "Powder Puffs" fun to watch but put them in with men and they would be crushed.

I'm all sorts of opposed to this topic. It's a religious school? So it's private? They make up the rules. They have the last say so. If the parents have a problem with it, the school will tell them to find another school or send Paige to a public school.

With all the respect in the world tenth~

sulaw

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Officially, the school says that boys play boys sports and girls play 'girl sports' when they get to middle school. Hat isn't much better than the lust angle, is it?

'Girl sports' ..... 'boy sports' ? It is just a bit sexist, eh?

ETA: Oops, I didn't see it was a private school. Parents could sue, but it would get tossed out, I think.
edit on 26-6-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Yes, Yes, we all attacked our female classmates when we were going thru puberty.

Please, i was too scared about the things happening to me, i had to ask my mom if i was sick and going to die.

Educate them about feelings and consequences of certain actions, well, im sure 90% of the people listen to it, otherwise we would have pregnancies at the age of 12....

Actually on the subject.. are girls hitting puberty earlier and earlier?.... my cousin's daughter hit puberty at 10yrs old... must have suck.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Define sexist butcher? I have my fiance' and she like to "Try" and wrestle and rough house with me. The moment she hurts herself punching or poking me she cries ouchie ouchie ouchie. I have to rough play gentler or I will hurt her. There is NOTHING SEXIST here.

Unless your raising a female body builder who looks like a man WOMEN SHOULD NOT PLAY MEN SPORTS!

Different Leagues for different reasons.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Girls shouldn't be playing on boy's teams anyway. They don't belong in men's locker rooms either.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Well private schools, don't like a private schools policies don't send your kids to one.

My kids have gone to both private and public school. Neither of which carried out policies like this one, that punished one person because of the potential actions of others.

And frankly Pubescent aged children have been known to get trouble with their hormones, not surprising a religious private school would suggest teen age girls and boys should play on their own teams.

Yes, so instead of helping them through that weird and often hard time in their lives, let's just tell them it's all bad and that they should repress all of those natural urges as much as possible. We'll even remove any and all temptation from around you, so that you have NO idea how to deal with it when you get out into the real world.

Bubble kids for the win right?

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

That is actually incredibly sexist. You propose that ALL women are at a disadvantage when playing 'men's sports'.

The fact that it's called 'men's sports' is sexist in itself. Your argument from personal experience doesn't really hold any weight to be honest.

And tell me, what is a "girl's sport"?

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

You aren't operating in the real world.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Girls tend to hit puberty earlier then boys. Girls can start puberty as early as 10 y/o. Boys tend to start a little later around 12 or 13. This is why girls are usually taller than boys in this age group since the girls have started hitting their growth spurts earlier than the boys.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by suz62

How is that? Mind explaining as opposed to making non complete hyperbole?

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This sounds like its coming out of Saudi Arabia ffs. "Impure thoughts"??? Um, yeah that's kinda normal for boys at this age. So the best solution is to have the girl covered head to toe in a tarp, er, I mean prohibit her from playing football. What century are we in again? Religious zealotry strikes again.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The school took a pre-emptive measure towards preventing possible abuse. It's too bad all the public school rape cases that are reported daily aren't given the same attention and thought. But you don't care about those do you?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by suz62

How is that? Mind explaining as opposed to making non complete hyperbole?

~Tenth

You refuse to acknowledge the fact that women are physically weaker and, therefore, are a totally different class of athlete. They cannot compete at the same level as men.

There is nothing more absurd than a woman trying to be a man.

I forgot to mention that the kind of physical contact involved in football is inappropriate between sexes, especially at that age.
edit on 6/26/2013 by suz62 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

It's a private school. You can disagree with the school's decision all you want, but they have the final say in the matter. Don't like it, don't send your children there. Its not like your children would be forced to acquiesce to this decision because you happened to live in the school's district, like a public school.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
The school took a pre-emptive measure towards preventing possible abuse. It's too bad all the public school rape cases that are reported daily aren't given the same attention and thought. But you don't care about those do you?

You're kidding right.

Please forgive me, but you insinuating that I don't care about cases of rape is ridiculous. Thank you for Ad-Hominem, I would suggest you click the thumbnail above and learn your handy work.

If the school wanted to take precautions against abuse, then it should teach sex ed to children during puberty so that they actually understand what they are going through and have the KNOWLEDGE to make the right choices.

Not fear them into thinking what's going on is from Satan.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by sulaw

That is actually incredibly sexist. You propose that ALL women are at a disadvantage when playing 'men's sports'.

The fact that it's called 'men's sports' is sexist in itself. Your argument from personal experience doesn't really hold any weight to be honest.

And tell me, what is a "girl's sport"?

~Tenth

EVERYTHING IS SEXIST IN TODAYS WORLD! Your argument holds no water either, tell that to the girl who went crying off the mat if she could hold par with a man?

I never said women can't play mens sports either did I tenth? Re-read my first few sentences.

This type of crap pisses me off. I'm all for pro-womens rights, hell women run the world anyways. I lost all power once I had my daughter how? I'm still at a loss on how, anyways. Don't for a second think that women can physically do what men can, biologically women can't and there's reasons for that. Bone Density and Mass, Muscle Structure, TESTOSTERONE! Not to say that there aren't women out there that can and do put a hurt on men, majority are frail and if a man fully blasted a womeon of the football field she would be DONE!

Call me sexist then, I really don't care either way. I would tell this to any woman. YOU DON"T BELONG IN A FULL CONTACT MAN SPORT.

Women sports: Volleyball (This can be both sexes playing at once) Badmitten, Soccer, Track and Field, POM POMS, CHEERLEADERS (Call me sexist but there are male cheerleaders to and they were shunned at first until schools realized they could launch the fliers) Take a pic~ I never said they couldn't play football or wrestling. It's the sheer FULL CONTACT nature of the sport that puts a woman at a disadvantage UNLESS YOUR RAISING A HULK OF A WOMEN.

I'm sexist? Okay~ Maybe more of a realistics logical man that wouldn't risk hurting a women by blatently putting my daughter where they should be.

Hell i'm even for women in the armed forces, but that's after they make it through the training to make sure there equiped to be on the battle field, and those women are GROWN UP and know what's going to happen to them.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by suz62
Girls shouldn't be playing on boy's teams anyway. They don't belong in men's locker rooms either.

She doesn't use the mens locker room. She uses the Female locker room. Pay attention to the details a little closer instead of assuming you know what the facts are next time.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join