reply to post by Optimisplanet
I'm going to make this short and to the point (I could rant about this subject all day long...but I don't want to put people to sleep).
1. Is it demonic? No. Without getting too complicated, let's just say that what you believe in came "come to life" on the astral. For example,
imagine (remember this an example) that 100 people are boiling mad at you right now - In waking life (aka now), you might only feel a portion of that
- Now, say you astral project. This time, you would "see" the anger represented in a form that you would recognize (aka, a demon). The funny thing
is: That anger might not even be directed at you, but you will still perceive it as a threat. So I ask you this: How do you know it is actually a
Plus, some of the places I've been to, must have been pretty boring for my demon (I mean, they can't enjoy admiring the architecture of some old
2. There are
negative entities out there, but the only way they can hurt you is if you believe that they can hurt you (NOTE: I am Agnostic, and
raised with Christian background, so I know some of you don't believe me when I say this). For example, try to see it from a demon's perspective:
Who is the better victim? One that is afraid of every spirit that they cross, or one that says "Hey, fiend, get in my way and I'll open a can of
spiritual whoop...butt on your ...behind".
As long as you have the willpower, even the most negative of entities won't bother with you, mostly because you're too much of an effort. Their main
goal is to frighten you, because your fear is a source of power to them. Deny them that, and they'll go grumbling to someone else. (I was once told
that if I ever encountered something like that, to give it a loving hug, and see the result).
3. You can bring back "visitors" sometimes, which may be the entity that is near you. Or, what I think happened is that while you were getting into
astral projection, you were opening yourself up spiritually, and just now started noticing the entity near you.
4. Depending on the literature, the "Astral Planes" does have "layers" - The lower end people keep alluding to is where the following usually can
-People that aren't aware they are projecting (Dreams)
-NEGs (negative entities)
And in the higher:
-Other projectors (human and non-human, depending on the literature)
-Spiritual leaders (Buddha, Jesus, God) (I've never seen any of this).
5. No-one said that just because you were into a.p., you had to continue. I know quite a few people who found it wasn't for them, which is perfectly
fine - I however, like to consider it my "other" life away from right now. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm hardly addicted to projecting (I take
breaks, sometimes month-long vacations, before another attempt), but it adds a lot of fun to falling asleep.
I'll be around if there's any questions you want answered (as I've taken up the list of characters already per post).
PS: To all observers, you can try to debunk my info...but seeing as I experienced this stuff alone, it'll be kind of hard to prove it to you
As a skeptic myself, this is the shortest answer I can give: It's only demonic if you make it out to be.