It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Names We Do Not Speak: The FEMALE Illuminati!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
There is no denying that the separation between men and women was intentional, and there are some authors out there that have been trying to put together the pieces as to why. The term "illuminati" truly has 2 meanings, and women are a part of those two, whether the good or bad.

Illuminati- either it can be seen as someone that is illuminated or as the theme that is frequently used as a secret society taking over the world, either one, take your pick, women have been a large part of this, due to both being part of rituals, magick, knowledge, and enlightenment.

Here are a few interesting reads.
The Alphabet Versus the Goddess: The Conflict Between Word and Image

From the author of the bestselling "Art and Physics" comes a new book with breathtaking implications. Making remarkable connections across a wide range of subjects, including neurology, anthropology, history, and religion, "Leonard Shlain" argues that the development of alphabetic literacy itself reinforced the human brain's left hemisphere -- linear, abstract, predominantly masculine -- at the expense of its right -- holistic, concrete, visual, feminine. "The Alphabet Versus the Goddess" charts the connection between alphabetic literacy and monotheism; patriarchy and misogyny, and tracks the correlations between the rise and fall of literacy and the status of women in society, mythology, and religion.

www.amazon.com...=0670878839/ontarioconsultanA/

The Serpent and the Goddess: Women, Religion, and Power in Celtic Ireland

Using Ireland as a case study, this book provides an account of the decline of matriarchal power in Western civilizations and analyzes its implications for today's women and today's Catholic Church. From the age of Eve to the age of Brigit to the age of Mary, the author traces the rise of patriarchial consciousness. Mary Condren is a former editor of Student Christian Movement Publications and the author of articles on men written for feminist liberation theory. The author has taught in the Women in Religion Program at Harvard University.

www.amazon.com...=0062501569/ontarioconsultanA/

The Woman's Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets

Do You Know...
where the legend of a cat's nine lives comes from?

why "mama" is a word understood in nearly all languages?

how the custom of kissing began?

whether there really was a female pope?

why Cinderella's glass slipper was so important to the Prince?
The answers to these and countless other intriguing questions are given in this compulsively readable, feminist encyclopedia. Twenty-five years in preparation, this unique, comprehensive sourcebook focuses on mythology anthropology, religion, and sexuality to uncover precisely what other encyclopedias leave out or misrepresent. The Woman's Encyclopedia presents the fascinating stories behind word origins, legends, superstitions, and customs. A browser's delight and an indispensable resource, it offers 1,350 entries on magic, witchcraft, fairies, elves, giants, goddesses, gods, and psychological anomalies such as demonic possession; the mystical meanings of sun, moon, earth, sea, time, and space; ideas of the soul, reincarnation, creation and doomsday; ancient and modern attitudes toward sex, prostitution, romance, rape, warfare, death and sin, and more.

Tracing these concepts to their prepatriarchal origins, Barbara G. Walker explores a "thousand hidden pockets of history and custom in addition to the valuable material recovered by archaeologists, orientalists, and other scholars."

Not only a compendium of fascinating lore and scholarship, The Woman's Encyclopedia is a revolutionary book that offers a rare opportunity for both women and men to see our cultural heritage in a fresh light, and draw upon the past for a more humane future.

More to come, NRE.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Ah yes NRE! I'm trying to stay on-topic promise! But there are some really bright people here with great opinions!

I do believe Satan is a "he" because he started out an archangel in heaven; which were all males (that we know of). Then you have the argument of transgender or genderless which is a whole other can of corn.

I think Satan is "painted" red is because, well, sin is red. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool. – Isaiah 1:18

Maybe they thought that menstrating women were somehow more "sinful".

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The connection between Eve, Satan, Lucifer, The Whore of Babylon, Fallen Angels, and the Giants of Old.
There will be some of my personal opinion in here, whatever has a link will be linked and externally quoted from where ever I got it from.

The story of Eve can be seen in so many different lights. But the most important one is of her temptation, and her inability to follow gods laws, which brought about the destruction of humanity, but also the links that can connect this "person" with almost all of the stories that detail evil in some form according to many religions.

What if the stories that followed also connected women with the fallen angels, lucifer (the bringer of light), the temptation, and teachings that those fallen angels showed "man", and also, how we are to refer to one god as father, without truly giving dues to the mother as well?

EVE.
Whether religious of not, the story of Eve cannot be avoided. It is something that has been ingrained in our minds, about women, even till today.

Lets see if any of the things that humanity is to know about women are the exact things that are told to know about evil/satan/lucifer/demons.

Attempts have also been made to correct the popular belief that Eve was a temptress who tempted Adam into eating the fruit despite the fact that according to Genesis 3:6, after she ate the fruit herself, she then "gave some to her husband and he ate."

This simple, and by any other measure, generous and unselfish act of sharing has, in a list assiduously compiled by Jean Higgins [see BIBLIOGRAPHY], been variously interpreted over the centuries by Biblical scholars and commentators to mean that Eve "tempted, beguiled, lured, corrupted, persuaded, taught, counseled, suggested, urged, used wicked persuasion, led into wrongdoing, proved herself an enemy, used guile and cozening, tears and lamentations, to prevail upon Adam."

witcombe.sbc.edu...
All of the above words in bold are almost identical to what is said is the inner workings of satan, and how he tempts hopeless victims till this day.

Satan/Eve/Snake/Serpent
Due to this site being worldwide, I will add quotes from the International Standard Version (2012)
Clearly in Ezekiel 28 it states:

"You used to be in Eden— God's paradise! You wore precious stones for clothing: ruby, topaz, diamond, beryl, onyx, jasper, sapphire, turquoise, and carbuncle. Your settings were crafted in gold, along with your engravings. On the day of your creation they had been prepared!

Besides that scripture, there is this one that also goes into Satan, "her" color of red, and the depiction of the red devil.

Here we have Revelations 17:
"When I saw her, I was greatly astonished. 7Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns. 8The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come."

Take the parts in bold any way that you choose, but I personally find them interesting.

In case someone decides to add this gem.
"Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. 16The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God’s words are fulfilled. 18The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

Prostitution can be described in more than one way.

Prostitution was by no means restricted to females. In Paul's letters, for example, and especially the first letter to the Corinthians, he uses the term . This refers to pagan temple male prostitutes in Corinth, and warnings that Christians cannot indulge in homosexual practices with these men and still be considered devout Christians, as they were serving two masters - paganism and Christ. It is this passage among others referring to that some Christians have wrongly interpreted as 'God's' dislike of homosexuals as we would know them today. But, of course, the term refers to homosexual prostitution rather than a normal loving homosexual relationship.

wiki.answers.com...

Before the bible thumpers get here this is NOT about the bible, this is about the interpretation according to these scriptures, and not based on more scripture, but the way that it was intended to be understood... individually.

More to go.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

LOLLOL....this is really fun, for I seldom agree with you, though I admire your brilliance, just as everyone else does.

Going back to topic, yes, you are spot on here. Someone "got" to her. I agree with you completely, as I have corresponded with and read all the threads this member wrote.....and something is definitely different now.

To NRE: and as to your thread: I'm going to borrow a concept here from GetSmart.....Hope he/she doesn't mind, and hope he/she shows up to support or not....

But we are living in a time of "the wire," which is about technology and singularity.....few understand nor know how comprehensive or qualitative this is, and what that means for all of us....

I pose this to you: if someone else is wired into your brain, man/woman and I am a woman.......
If motion capture technology, etc...exists and is used how many of us know it is, then where are we with your thread subject matter.

For I have met the devil, and he competes with me even in being a woman......

My point?

My point is, as crazy as it seems and many will undoubtedly call me, even masculinity/female personas are there to divide and conquer us.

Tetra50

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
NRE, I applaud your research. But Adam and Eve cant be compared to our general knowledge of order today. They lived in different times. Literally walking with God in the cool of the day.

I really like the idea you presented about Eve diliberately tempting Adam. Remember, the fruit was the "knowledge of good and evil" or the first sin. So technically Eve knew sin before Adam and therefore could have in fact acted on purpose!
edit on 20-6-2013 by braveswin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Who is this you posted above?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I am not saying that either sex is better than the other, simply that there has been a cultural misinterpretation about what once was, and what is now.

If god created both man and woman in "his" own image, why would there be a need for woman? Would he not truly understand them? What was his interpretation of what a woman was if Adam was the "first"?

If we must have good and evil, if we must have light and darkness, then why is it so far fetched that woman and creation may have come either at the same time, or even first?

In the story of the Watchers. why would there have been yet another need to teach man things that were hidden (the way that Eve was tempted in the same way in the garden) If satan was a woman is that how she was able to tempt Eve and not Adam?

Eve was tempted by satan, but Adam was tempted by Eve.

Here is another way to look at the story.
Genesis 3:17
" Then to Adam He said, “Because you have heeded the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you, saying, ‘You shall not eat of it’:

“Cursed is the ground for your sake;
In toil you shall eat of it
All the days of your life."

This is clearly stating that the warning was given to Adam. Not Eve.

Either god was a woman and it was easier for Eve to believe someone she could recognize as herself.

Now please understand that by me stating that the temptation either satan in the garden, or god the creator is one in the same, including the mix of both male and female angels, is due to WHO god claimed that satan/lucifer was and "her" importance in the first place.

Why was lucifer even created with such power? Was it because humans were made to be a race of slaves, and lucifer decided that this wouldnt be?
How it is that the worst thing to be given to humanity by lucifer was from the "the tree of knowledge, of good and evil" and why was Adam only warned not to eat from it, and not Eve?

And with this I will leave for a while, and be back shortly....

"God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

Lucifer also knew about good and evil, as did god.

More to be added.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Someone "got" to her. I agree with you completely, as I have corresponded with and read all the threads this member wrote.....and something is definitely different now.

Can you elablrate on this?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Fascinating stuff....but what I would say to what you have written and your interpretation of it, is that we were warned that this knowledge and continuing to "eat of that tree" would make us sick.....

As far as I am concerned, this has happened. Our society has gotten nothing but sicker.....
What is my definition, estimation of that to reach that judgement? We are increasingly inculcated to laugh and develop insensitivity toward more and more brutal acts. The word "humaity" has lost its essence, and the soul, the energy of humanity, is no longer valued; rather, rejected for technology, man created essence.

I have no sources nor research to back this up, but I would say to any who doubt me, do you really? For we live in times where it is okay to blow things and people up, and much, much worse reported on this site alone everyday, and it is increasingly no big deal, bc we are increasingly desensitized to what is happening around us.

In a way, you MUST have this outlook in order to survive with any hope of sanity.

Just sayin'.

I find your reserach into the thread incredible, as everyone else, but wonder if we arent constantly discussing and recognizing the symptoms and not the root of the problem......ergo, my aforementioned comment in reply to winofiend.

If anyone knows what I write and believe in here, on this site, I do not any longer believe our minds are our own. If they are not, and many wear masks among us in seeking to make the guilty innocent, and the innocent guilty, then the whole discussion of who is lucifer and who is god, and what does the Bible equate to and meant to tell us, is a moot point.

Good thread anyway, as usual, NRE.
Tetra50

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

as everyone else, but wonder if we arent constantly discussing and recognizing the symptoms and not the root of the problem

There is NO way to defeat anything is we cannot see the reason for the symptoms in the first place. Before technology fried our brains, books, myths, religion, the separation of men and woman, caused this to be what it is today, the things I am presenting was the technology they used.

We live in a "never look back" society, which makes us forget how we got here, if we realized those in the shadows only work because we have no idea where we started then we can never truly make it.

As you posted this thread is to go to the root, we know the symptoms, we recognize the problem, but how can we fix it, if we refuse to go where they think we never would... the beginning.

Do you honestly think that this information holds no relevance to today?

I know this is much to take in for many, and there are a few that completely understand, our brains, livelihoods, compassion and lack there of have a root, and this kind of discussion can get to the bottom of it.

You want to know why our society can be used and manipulated this way? Ive done my fair share of threads about subliminal messages, voice to skull, MKUltra, and the like, and found that they figured out ways to turn us into zombie, consumers, because we still wont look at the root.

Because they have convinced us for thousands of years to believe what I am sharing in this thread.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Ahh, yes, and I agree with you totally.

But Who and what sex, then is in our brains?

For that is the root. Is it not? With what you describe, is it not about was God a man or a woman, and then who takes residence in our brains now, and is it not to divide and conquer based upon sexuality, and the needs and differences attendant to that? For there are many.

Biology is left out of your assertions, for one. For it plays a huge part in who we are, and how we behave as men and women.

I am not being critical, NRE. Really. Back off. I am suffesting some other stuff to add to what you write.
In terms of natural selection, which I do not believe in wholly "naturally" occuring, yet, we must observe it as it occurs whether induced or not.....Yes?

Taking that into account, a man wishes to spread his seed for the highest probability of success, just like salmon in the stream, seeding as they have swum upstream against all odds, only the strongest males to survive, and then release their seed.....

Women...are totally different. We seek not to travel, nor wander, as it is antithetical to raising our young.....

These questions are all I am raising. Is the information relevant? Abolutely.
And very deep.
The bible? The bible has a different take, too.

It's a very difficult subject to address, and I applaud your efforts to, because it no longer believe it , IMHO, possible, to see where we began and what is manipulated and what is "nature," which I mean by that, how we naturally, without any controls upon us, evolved and behaved.

That, really, to me, is the true question. And it is so difficult to ascertain as yet to be impossible.

That's going backwards into how we evolved.

Going forwards, into our behavior and "where" we live today, I believe there is another existence in everyone's mind, controlling, fomenting...... You and I have discussed this at length, and are no strangers to these concepts. Is that ghost in our minds a man or a woman.......and what does this matter. A great deal, really. But then, also, these are also ways and means to divide us just as we are divided upon race and religion.

Tetra50

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If and only if there was a way to see through the confusion I would have to say its due to the invisible, yet not too invisible separation between men and woman.

There are 7 billion people on this planet. I am assuming that the issues that people are concerned with have to do with the largest parts of the population, then this is how we have to start.

The 3 top religions in the world with the largest followings are:

Christianity- A comprehensive demographic study of more than 200 countries finds that there are 2.18 billion Christians of all ages around the world, representing nearly a third of the estimated 2010 global population of 6.9 billion.
www.pewforum.org...

Islam-

As of 2010, over 1.6 billion or about 23.4% of the world population are Muslims.

en.wikipedia.org...

Catholicism-

There are an estimated 1.2 billion Roman Catholics in the world, according to Vatican figures.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Do you know that these are the main separations and the cause of so much outrage, death, cultural misinterpretations etc,. in this world, and the only thing that binds them, is their view on women.

Now do you see where this is going. What if there was a way to close that divide by seeing things in a different light, one that is NOT readily available to be researched or discussed.

Please understand that I am NOT delusional in any way, I am fully aware that there may be no real way (not controlled anyway) that there will be a reunion of sorts on the way that things are supposed to be, but come on, ATS should know that things arent always what they seem, and that you have to think outside the box.

IF only 3 of those major religions actually saw things in a different light, what do you think this world would be, if women were finally treated the way they should be? What if people learned that we are all included, and it takes all (both sexes, equally) to actually stop the madness?

You want the root? Well here it is.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Okay. Great statistics and extrapolations. I will retire now, for I, too, mentioned the root, and all the ways we are divided. But I wish not, any longer, to get in competitions of extrapolations or knowledge or anything else with anyone.

I appreciate, as always, your writing, as all do here.

Yes, these are all the roots. But I am no longer, clearly, an asset to seeking any knowledge of interpretation of such.

Good luck and godspeed.
Tetra50

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Hey its all good

As I said this is not for everyone.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Is this what "peace" is, NRE?

For, if it is, we won't make it very far.

This isn't for everyone???

How insulting.

Good luck with whatever competition you're involved in.
It has gone beyond intellect now. sorry, that's how I see it, and read these responses. Flame away....

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Was going to post a long winded response by Michael Tsarion pretty much nailed it all. Guy are generally pretty chill and is his brothers keeper, woman though is not her sisters keeper neither her brothers keeper, that nature in itself should be seen as a red flag. That nature when put into a male is destructive to the male. The feminine aspect is always associated with chaos, and america is a highly feminine (and even more increasing) energy bubble. And it's not motherly feminine, it's this serpentine feminine.

Watch out there fellas, theres a confused psychopathic person probably standing, driving, or sitting right next to you. we are NOT in kansas anymore.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Now before I take a nice needed break, and if you stayed with me this long, here is a little something before I go

Here is a riddle:

What does
Marcheline Bertrand (Angelina Jolies mother)
Angelina Jolie
Shania Twain
Celine Dion
Madonna Ciccione
Hillary Clinton
Chelsea Clinton
Beyonce and Solange Knowles
Avril Lavigne
and Camilla Dutchess of Cornwall have in common?

Zacharie Cloutier.
Who is also a part of the merovingian bloodline.

Little is known about the Cloutier ancestors. Most genealogists agree that Zacharie Cloutier was the grandson of Nicolas Cloutier of Perche. The most common variation of the surname is Cloustier. Most sources state the surname was originally given to a person who crafted and sold nails, coming from the Latin word "clavus" meaning nail ("clou" in French). Some descendants of Cloutier who immigrated to the United States from Canada changed their surnames to Nailer in this respect.[15] However, some have pointed out the strong etymological ties with Clotaire, the name of three kings in the Merovingian dynasty of France. Others note that it may be an homage to Saint Cloud, also of the Merovingian dynasty.

en.wikipedia.org...

Im sure you all will do the rest of the research

Be back in a few days, NRE.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
Now before I take a nice needed break, and if you stayed with me this long, here is a little something before I go

Here is a riddle:

What does
Marcheline Bertrand (Angelina Jolies mother)
Angelina Jolie
Shania Twain
Celine Dion
Madonna Ciccione
Hillary Clinton
Chelsea Clinton
Beyonce and Solange Knowles
Avril Lavigne
and Camilla Dutchess of Cornwall have in common?

Zacharie Cloutier.
Who is also a part of the merovingian bloodline.

Little is known about the Cloutier ancestors. Most genealogists agree that Zacharie Cloutier was the grandson of Nicolas Cloutier of Perche. The most common variation of the surname is Cloustier. Most sources state the surname was originally given to a person who crafted and sold nails, coming from the Latin word "clavus" meaning nail ("clou" in French). Some descendants of Cloutier who immigrated to the United States from Canada changed their surnames to Nailer in this respect.[15] However, some have pointed out the strong etymological ties with Clotaire, the name of three kings in the Merovingian dynasty of France. Others note that it may be an homage to Saint Cloud, also of the Merovingian dynasty.

en.wikipedia.org...

Im sure you all will do the rest of the research

Be back in a few days, NRE.

There all illuminati of course. The question I have to you are these people evil or not? Im mean really evil in terms of being minions of the illuminati fulfilling duties of some insidious agenda to enslave humanity, rather than just bad attitude brats brought up in privileged homes of a weathy influential parents.

edit on 21-6-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Wow all of this and he still has to spell it out.

Hey OP let them do some of the work too, jeez.

Though its a little all over the place, I se that you started saving the good parts for last

Hopefully you will come back and add some more, I never thought about this stuff.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join