It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Names We Do Not Speak: The FEMALE Illuminati!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
As we all know there are certain things that are discussed here, and for one I think that this is one subject that has been overlooked, by design.

Though this is 2013, we still have a difficult time even discussing woman causing perpetrating certain crimes. Out minds cannot fathom what it is for a woman to have a hidden agenda, nevertheless being at the helm of mass death, or being behind some of the greatest catastrophes know to man.

I am here to reveal some of these myths and shed some light into something that will change your mind about how our worlds work. This is in NO way discussing the regular woman on the street, but the hidden workings of the minds of woman and what many dare not to say.

Cult of Venus -The Female Illuminati Sisterhood of Death

We rarely discuss people like the Queen of England, and what has hapened while she ran her country, but there were those before her.

Micheal Tsarion has taken on this challenge and brought forth some interesting tidbits. All of the men in past history all had mothers, sisters, and females in the family, Where woman taught there sons, and he asks the questions... who taught them, and what were they taught.

The Female Illuminati

We see things today, as there are many threads concerning woman being on the fore front of the newest illuminati in music and movies.

I mean when you truly look at it, behind ever man is a great woman.

We would never think to look at the woman in history, can you think of one where there wasnt a female presence involved, from Presidents, to Dictators. Though I believe that woman or oppressed, could there really be a hidden agenda behind that?

Then we have things like this that you would never think woman could be involved in. Some have turned "feminism" into something much more.

" The smartest, most passionate, most beautiful women I've met have been Satanists. I don't mean "beautiful on the insidewhere it really counts;" I mean gorgeous, vibrant, curvy women. Most non-Satanic men find Satanic women intimidating - too intelligent or too pretty, or worse yet, both at the same time. It takes a special woman to be a Satanist. Only the most truly liberated are summoned to Satan's legions. Up until quite recently, the ratio of Satanic men to women had been about 10 to 1, but that seems to be shifting. More and more young women are going through the process of exploring feminism and Wicca, seeking feminine pride, identity and power, and discovering only impotence, limitations and puritanical self-righteousness. Wicca and feminism share a flaccid, lackluster attitude and presentation. Satanic women like drama/adventure and know how to conjure it for themselves. Satanists have an innate complexity of mind that hungers for uncompromising examination and speculation, not superficially-comforting pap. We don't need to be comforted; we prefer the invigorating, bracing winds of truth and terror ... "

www.freewebs.com...

I thought it would be interesting to mix it up a bit, and maybe add how many woman are in the bible, and the roles they played. I ask you, do some of them seem like they could have a hand in some things?
en.wikipedia.org...

Here is the Order of the Eastern Star.

Who may join: Only men who are Masons are eligible and only women with specific Masonic affiliation may be members. These affiliations include:

Affiliated Master Masons in good standing
the wives
daughters
legally adopted daughters
mothers
widows
sisters
half sisters
granddaughters
stepmothers

stepdaughters
stepsisters
daughters-in-law
grandmothers
great granddaughters
nieces
great nieces
mothers-in-law
sisters-in-law
aunts

And first and second female cousins of affiliated Master Masons in good standing, or if deceased in good standing at the time of their death; as well as members - either active for three (3) years or majority - in the International Order of the Rainbow of Girls or in Job's Daughters International, each of whom having attained at least the age of eighteen (18) years, are eligible to membership in the Order of the Eastern Star.

How to join: To inquire about membership, talk to a current member, or contact a local chapter. To find chapters in your area, contact the Grand Secretary of that state or province. Petitions are carefully read, eligibility investigated and election to membership must be by a vote of the Chapter. The Order strives to select persons of mental, moral, and spiritual quality who will work together in harmony to perform its objectives.

www.easternstar.org...

Please understand that you are not going to find woman bathed in blood, or torturing kittens here, that is the point.

Continued below.
edit on 17-6-2013 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Are you revealing the names of our goddesses...
Breaking oaths much

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Sounds like what Michael Tsarions new little project is called.

Are you familiar with it? You might want to check it out.
femaleilluminati.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Oooooh, this is gonna be interesting. I can't wait to read the rest. I am rarely excited to read threads these days, but this is right up my alley.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
Our minds cannot fathom what it is for a woman to have a hidden agenda

They've got to you. There is no way any sane thinking human being can say this about the leddies. I mean, the inner workings of a woman's mind are the mental rubik's cube that the childlike male throws at the pooch and says "I'll just pull the stickers off and put them back, then it will be pretty again"

I'm sorry for your loss. If there is anything, Anything we can do, let us know. But I fear once they've gotten to you in such a manner, it's all down hill from here.

Adieu...

edit on 17-6-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Ive never heard of this. Please do explain. Are the women human? Flesh and blood? Or maybe something else? An idea or thought? Celestial?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

so your saying that females are the cause of world destruction, hmmm.... very interesting, that might explain why their beauty is just a distraction

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
are we there yet yawn

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Many of these stories cme from an initial "beginning" story that is believed by many, but only spoken by a few.

Where Does the Legend of Lilith Come From?
Lilith, Adam's First Wife

According to Jewish folklore Lilith was Adam’s first wife. Though she is not mentioned in the Torah, over the centuries she became associated with Adam as a way to explain the fact that there are two contradictory versions of Creation in the book of Genesis.

Lilith in Ancient Sources
What Did Ancient Traditions Believe About Lilith?

Lilith, a female demon in the ancient sources, became known as something different in medieval Judaism and modern depictions, including in feminism.
judaism.about.com...

Ancient Amulets

Amulets found in Syria in 1933 have on them a word which could be Lilith. Originally dated to the 7th century BCE, other scholars believe they are from a much later Jewish community.
Sumer and Babylonia

Evidence for a spirit called Lilith -- or something like that -- being quite ancient is found in a story about Gilgamesh, an addition to the Epic of Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh, the hero, confronts three spirits in a tree, spirits the goddess Inanna is afraid to confront. He kills a snake and scares away both Lilith and a bird. The identification of Lilith with the serpent in the Garden of Eden may be rooted in this tradition. These references are questioned by many scholars and there is not consensus on these being Lilith references.

In Akkadian, the word for Lilith, Lilitu, has a male counterpart, Lilu. Lilu attacks men, and Lilitu has a woman's face, wings and long hair. These names appear in incantations from Babylonia, about 600 BCE.

womenshistory.about.com...

Most men of power would seem less powerful if it was known that women were in fact making decisions from everything of war, how to do with the people, and politics.
Though these thngs were kept in private, the role of the Queen, Princess, Mothers, and Daughters played many roles in history.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
"Since the days of Adam, there has not been a mischief done that a woman has not been at the bottom of it"
William Makepeace Thackeray

The OP just set me thinking that way...There you have it

edit on 18-6-2013 by minkmouse because: Sticky keyboard

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Reminds me of True Blood. What they say on the TV show is that Lilith came before man.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Women at certain times in history played particular roles, we have woman like.

Hatshepsut (Maatkare)

Eighteenth Dynasty (~1472-1458 BCE)

Widow of Thutmosis II, she ruled first as regent for his minor son and heir, and then as Pharaoh, a female Horus. Her titles include "King of Upper and Lower Egypt, Maatkare, Daughter of Re."

She is depicted in a fake beard and with the objects that a Pharaoh is usually depicted with, and in male attire, after a few years of ruling in female form. She reported herself heading up a military campaign and going on a journey to the Land of Punt. She disappears suddenly from history, and her son apparently ordered the destruction of images of Hatshepsut and mentions of her rule.

womenshistory.about.com...

Then we have more recent woman, like Helena Blavatsky.

H. P. Blavatsky (1831-1891) was one of the most extraordinary and controversial figures
of the 19th century. The influence of her life, writings and teachings on world thought has
been significant. The following three quotations may help to indicate the extent of Madame Blavatsky’s influence:

blavatskyarchives.com...

And of course there is no way that this can keep going without naming some of the other woman out there that are adding their own uniqueness to woman and the Illuminati.

Lady Gaga
Beyonce
Ect,.

These are the new culprits that are bringing in the newer age of the illuminati/agenda.

There is no one in their right mind that would think that woman would not have a role, and pretty big one at that concerning the esoteric, mysticism, secret societies, etc,. of this world.

It is known that in history womans portrayals have been disguised, to keep patriarchal stance. We have all been accustomed to thinking that woman are the weaker sex, but believe that is a downright lie.

Also please understand that some links I cannot add, and or photos, as they break T&C. I am looking to add things that will not break the rules or ask a mod first before posting it.
Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I've actually been meaning to bring this up. In order to get an idea of what a woman might be capable of in power, in the worst case scenario of course, we have to look to nature instead of history, in particular, insects and arachnids.

If you check out how the ant hive works, the Queen is basically the overlord who directs the male worker ants and soldier ants. I heard that male ants don't even sleep - they just work, work, work. Of course, the Queen is fairly greedy in her conquest to expand the Hive and battle other hives.

If you check out how honeybees work, they are a bit different, because they are awesome and cute and passive. However, the Queen, once again, is the overlord of the hive. The males continuously work. I don't think different hives attack each other.

In any case, there is Only One queen per hive. And she seems to like slave-driving her minions.

Then we get to the Black Widow, dripping in poison that could be said to result from an implosion - an abyss - a lack of any yang energy, causing her to spiritually starve. Anyway, the poison is so poisonous it can kill whatever. Then, after intercourse, the female black widow eats the male.

That's my (drunken) insect and arachnid feminism story.
edit on 18-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

" The smartest, most passionate, most beautiful women I've met have been Satanists. I don't mean "beautiful on the insidewhere it really counts;" I mean gorgeous, vibrant, curvy women. Most non-Satanic men find Satanic women intimidating - too intelligent or too pretty, or worse yet, both at the same time. It takes a special woman to be a Satanist. Only the most truly liberated are summoned to Satan's legions. Up until quite recently, the ratio of Satanic men to women had been about 10 to 1, but that seems to be shifting. More and more young women are going through the process of exploring feminism and Wicca, seeking feminine pride, identity and power, and discovering only impotence, limitations and puritanical self-righteousness.

So liberated women are satanists? Especially if they are intelligent? And now with feminism there are way more satanist women?

I see where there is going.... God wants women to bake cookies, do the housework and service their husbands.

Typical christian excrement

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

That segment you quoted would have to be one of the most sexist things I've ever seen

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

Reminds me of True Blood. What they say on the TV show is that Lilith came before man.

Yeah but she's a big red nude vampire. And so is bill now.

So .. so !

Now as for his progeny... now she could tell me to do anything and I'd willingly do it
that's a spicy new world order!!!!!

8]~~~

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

If only.

But as a fellow fan and conspiracy nut, i would imagine you watch that show with connect it with many things just like i do. It does go deep into this subject matter within the plot.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Sorry OP you made the mistake of mentioning anything that could possibly be taken as derogatory towards women.

Be prepared for the onslaught of hate that will come your way starting . . . now, oh too late!

EDIT
Women are usually the target of male affection and being such it is common sense for men to identify things they have passion for with women. Venus is almost always a female deity and the offspring of the knowledge gained from studying that planet has sprouted into the goddesses Sophia (Templars), Athena (Shakes spear), etc.

Illuminism is about knowledge.

Venus the 5 pointed star via alignments with Earth enabled men to discover Phi (golden ratio of female body) as well as the procession of the Sun (72 degrees between each point, 72 years to move on degree).

Even Isis was depicted as a 5 pointed figure.

This is where the Bible gets the story of Eve eating the apple . . .

When you cut it in half there is a 5 pointed star formed from the pattern of the seeds.

Oh and Venus = Lucifer

edit on 18-6-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Sorry OP you made the mistake of mentioning anything that could possibly be taken as derogatory towards women.

Be prepared for the onslaught of hate that will come your way starting . . . now, oh too late!

Even though I dont think its relevant on whether this is about woman or not, those that understand what I am saying will. Knowledge is knowledge, and I am sharing that knowledge with others whether they agree or not is up to them.

So let them bring what they will, Im not new here

BTW, this isnt about men or woman, this is about power and who holds it. Those that think this is sexist, are actually turning it sexist by assuming that saying that woman hold this type of power cant/shouldnt/couldnt or that its derogatory.

Peace, NRE.
edit on 18-6-2013 by NoRegretsEver because: IM A WOMAN AND I SEE NOTHIGN WRONG WITH THIS THREAD, OR WHAT IT IMPLIES.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I'm a woman and I understood it. Thank you for your work in putting together this thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join