It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Names We Do Not Speak: The FEMALE Illuminati!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

there is no distinction between males and females. As long as they are humans they are potentially vicious and screwed in their heads. Its just the ways they use to corrupt, destroy and contaminate that change. Womans will be more manipulative and indirect while men will be bold, impatient and violent. Both are equally crual, sadistic, arrogant and self centered. Also, age does not matter. This is what humanity is, be proud.
This is human nature.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
What I'm getting from all of this is:

If you hold any kind of significant power or influence in or over the Western First World sphere of influence, whether it's entertainment, political, business, or even behind the scenes domestic, you're a good candidate for being pegged with the label 'Illuminati', regardless your sex, especially so where there's at least a little controversy, and/or duality of popularity vs infamy.

Obama, for instance; some absolutely love this POTUS without question unthinkingly, while other loathe and revile his existence with the same passion. Fact is, controversial times call for controversial decisions, and you can't please all of the people all of the time.
Unpopular decisions get made. You, the average person in the street don't have the security clearance to understand the whole picture as to the whats and whys behind certain decisions that you like, or don't like, but, you'll weigh in and label the man one way or another.

The same goes for any other man or woman in power or position of influence.

It's almost human nature to look for the devil in the easiest most influential targets available.
How is any of this news?

Illuminati?
Maybe. Maybe not.
More likely they're just doing their job, whether it be done really well, badly, or both at the same time because it can't be helped, and as a result are enflaming passionate opinion about their actions along the way.

Often enough, leadership of any kind presents the unwinnable decision to be made, Kobayashi Maru, whatever you want to call it, and these decisive moments may very well happen often.
Not everyone gets an easy seat of power.

In the end, it's the folk you DON'T see or notice you should be concerned about.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I haven't watched the video, the thumbnail was more than enough. I think that these ideas come from a sense of inferiority coupled with a lack of knowledge. May I remind you that illuminati means enlightened. You don't become enlightened by simply being initiated or going through a series of rituals- if that's how you conceive it.
If you honestly think that these pop artists, actors etc are esoterically enlightened, then you aren't too "enlightened" either. All you do by promoting these silly ideas and people is inadvertently conceal the real truth and create "gods" that you worship with the attention you constantly give to them. It seems not only did people support the whole entertainment industry and made it happen, now they also worship it. Good work.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

What I'm getting from all of this is:

If you hold any kind of significant power or influence in or over the Western First World sphere of influence, whether it's entertainment, political, business, or even behind the scenes domestic, you're a good candidate for being pegged with the label 'Illuminati', regardless your sex, especially so where there's at least a little controversy, and/or duality of popularity vs infamy.

Obama, for instance; some absolutely love this POTUS without question unthinkingly, while other loathe and revile his existence with the same passion. Fact is, controversial times call for controversial decisions, and you can't please all of the people all of the time.
Unpopular decisions get made. You, the average person in the street don't have the security clearance to understand the whole picture as to the whats and whys behind certain decisions that you like, or don't like, but, you'll weigh in and label the man one way or another.

The same goes for any other man or woman in power or position of influence.

It's almost human nature to look for the devil in the easiest most influential targets available.
How is any of this news?

Illuminati?
Maybe. Maybe not.
More likely they're just doing their job, whether it be done really well, badly, or both at the same time because it can't be helped, and as a result are enflaming passionate opinion about their actions along the way.

Often enough, leadership of any kind presents the unwinnable decision to be made, Kobayashi Maru, whatever you want to call it, and these decisive moments may very well happen often.
Not everyone gets an easy seat of power.

In the end, it's the folk you DON'T see or notice you should be concerned about.

A ha, but You just revealed a TRUTH that well, kind of says it all...as to the Real Problem with the whole abuse of power issue....

And to paraphrase....real everyday citizens, The average Joe, etc., don't have the "security clearance" to WEIGH all the impacts or better yet, the Powers of INFLUENCE, over legis, laws, etc., therefore they target evil in what they see, etc., when it's what they Don't see, is what they should be worried about...

And yet,

So much for WE THE PEOPLE!

It's SUPPOSED TO BE a REPRESENTATIVE GOVERNMENT/POWERS,

Not a bunch of $
:&/fricking ELITES with NO TRANSPARENCY VANGUARDISM over us DUMB PEASANT MASSES,

Like we're in sonme fricking FUEDAL SOCIETY OF 1209 or something, Monarchs Pope and Knights and all,

What did we SKIP the AMERICAN REVOLUTION and jump into some other twisted timeframe???

WE don't have the "SECURITY CLEARANCE" like WTF, are we Serious here?

Ever heard of Checks and Balances, Accountability TO the PEOPLE?

THIS is SUPPOSED to be AMERICA

Not NORTH KOREA.

I don't give a rates ass about illuminati, as far as I'm concerned, it's nothing more than some b.s. PSYOPS masking a Real COUP by a bunch of Mafia type CRIMINAL THUGS

That have slowly encroached and HIJACKED our nation and other nations and now all this Secrecy CRAP and it IS CRAP,

But WE aren't allowed secrecy now are we? WE arent even allowed HUMAN DIGNITY anymore,

And yet, it's all because we can't "see" the bad guys.

What a load of b.s.

WE can see the bad guys, every damn day, BY THEIR FRUITS,

Gee just look at the corrupt courts, the dead kids in foster care, the destroyed families, the suicidal teens, the Poverty and Murders rising in numbers daily THEN the Major

DUMBING DOWN of AMERICANS

Who have the Nerve to Believe, much less say, that the Powers are justifies well because dumb ole peasant just doesn't Know any better and well just RESIGN and let the ole VANGUARD of THUGS and CRIMINALS

What Paine called ILLEGITIAMATE GOVERNMENT

Take Care of things, after all it's All those boogey men in the dark that YOU can't see

BULLKAKI

You Kniw it's time the PROLITARIATS wake the hell up and DEAL with these Vanguard thugs,

And TAKE BACK

Our Government, and Get it to the TRANSPARENCY and ACCOUNTABILITY it was SUPPOSED TO BE

WE THE PEOPLE

Not Blind Not Dumb and Damn sure

Not CODEPENDENT on some Vanguard with some Special Security Clearance...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
And a VANGUARD I might add, that has Been in BED with the ENEMIES for Centuries for GREED and POWER,

Sacrificing the

PEOPLE

For their special b.s. secret power nonsense.

THAT isn't what THIS NATION WAS FOUNDED UPON,

PERIOD.

WE THE PEOPLE need to WAKE UP

And drag the Mussolini types into the square and Hang them for

TREASON.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
To the OP,

While I don't agree with a huge part of this whole women are Satan nonsense, simply because that's really the subtle message,

I will say, yes there ARE very evil women,

And I'll name one, one who the Psychiatry Nazis still glorify and really, the WITCH MENGELE should have been

Drawn and quartered for ALL the TORTURES of Children this WITCH did for so called Science, and the CIA I might add,

But really, like MOST in the Industry of Death, she was just another Sadist B##

Dr Lauretta Bender, oh yes, a real doe of FEMALE DEMON if there ever was one

Just a little about her and her SADIDISTIC TORTURE, WARNING! WILL TRIGGER (child abuse, mental health abuse, foster care/autism abuses of children)

www.democraticunderground.com...

More in depth, Warning very hard to Read if you are NORMAL and not some sick Psychopath that gets off on abusing children like this Bender Demon Witch and her Minions...many who are STILL allowed to steer the Child Psychiatry today, Luciferian, no need to look at ancients, they right in the prestigious fields today...WAKE UP AMERICA

www.truth-out.org...:the-hidden-tragedy-of-the-cias-experiments-on-children

You can also Google the name, but yes,

This nasty demon Witch...is Highly respected among academics and Other Nazi MURDERING Pedowanks as well as beh mod/criminal mod Sadists, etc., who get off on sadistically torturing the marginalized,

Most of then are also Racist, as Bender Demon truly was...

Point being, these are "not just CRIMES of the past"

Majority of the sick twisted garbage being done to Children today under the b.s. LIE of Science and Doctoring, are taken from this B studies,

Now if you want Real live Luciferian FEMALE DEMONS,

You don't need to look in the archives of anceint BC, oh no,

Just check your so called Hospitals where these DEMONS are given Government Monies Torturing Children,

Many of which went Permanently INSANE as a result of these sick procedures,

And you'll find them,

Alive, well, most of them living nice fat and rich from the monies, rewards and PRESTIGE their fellow DEMON minions give them

All at TAX PAYER EXPENSE.

Time to out them, and draw anspd quarter them...they are not even Human to be able to commit such DELIBERATE

ACTS OF EVIL

And on

CHILDREN.

NEVER BE SILENT

NAME THEM...ALL OF THEM, STARTING WITH BENDER...

And all those who USE her sick works.

I hope to God Bender Mengele and her ilk are raped and tortured by demons in HELL for eternity, IF there is a Hell, they are just Sick beyond definition...worse is how most are not even AWARE that Academics glorify these Bthes...Disgusting.
edit on 19-6-2013 by ThreeBears because: Additions, ignore the typos

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I think its stupid.

People and there idiotic clubs, in truth female kind have almost and completely failed humanity just as much if not more so then male kind has. There is no great evil force behind the shadows, that is just an convenient excuse that humanity likes to tell itself because frankly. Evil is just a convenient excuse because humans do not want to and even are not capable of looking inward and so they project outward and look for scapegoats. In all men and women are much alike in that there both idiots and they both suck and are assholes, albeit in a bit different ways.

In the end there are just people and people make choices, the world around you is brought upon by that, women have made there choices and in time that will come to light and they will have to live with it. And men have made there choices and in time that will come to light and they will have to live with it. In the western world its the way it is because of the choices they made, and so it is in the third world, or any other world or civilization you can think off. The world and civilization is exactly like people wanted it to be brought about by there actions there choices, and so is any other part of the world no matter what believes they have or what religion and form of government they have. So ya! were do you think all those people in wars come from? Were do you think all the people like Stalin or Genghis khan or Hitler or any of them come from? Were do you think the millions and millions of people who died in all the world wars came from?

They don't drop out of the sky, or are made in a lab somewhere. Like I said for the majority of history females have mostly epically failed in the very things they like to think themselves most capable of, they just have a bit different way on achieving about the same things. Our whole world and the way we do things is in the greater part all wars and all the bad things in the world included are possible on a greater part because females like males have taken a part in it. Its the oldest magic trick in the world, you control females and you can control males even before Babylon they knew that. And in the whole of society, even in your commercials you can see that

So ya in all of the atrocities of the world there have been females actively both unconsciously and consciously taking part in it all. Unless off course you really do think we all just drooped out of the sky one day.
The majority of and the part of all our lives is mostly influenced by those most in our lives ie women ie our mothers. Or at least it used to be, now a days its the TV or the internet, yet the instincts are still there, that's why you see the TV and groups still use the tried and true methods.

In the end I don't think it will matter as I think ultimately this division of the sexes will become obsolete and none existent in time. But meh whatever, I suppose if there are male Illuminati then there must be female Illuminati.
If Illuminati exist that is, but hey sure why not? People need there clubs and there idols, its practically what they are designed to do.

But really 1 hr and 46 minutes srry NRE I ain't listing or reading all that #. About 20 minutes is more then I could stand before I got bored. And you know this NRE, right? This world, this existence, is another form of hell and men and women are its demons. From chaos to order, then back again, this world can either go forward, or it can go back to its original state. Its original state despite what people like to think, was not a Eden.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

And you know this NRE, right? This world, this existence, is another form of hell and men and women are its demons. From chaos to order, then back again, this world can either go forward, or it can go back to its original state. Its original state despite what people like to think, was not a Eden.

Oh I know this, but its a learning experience nonetheless. When I write threads like this, I learn more from the posters then I would any where else. This wasnt solely about female and males, the illuminati, or masons, this was about subjects that people can talk about, and apparently not talk about.

So many people dont want to be fully open to learn unless something that pushes buttons does it for them. Oh and believe I am aware of it. I dont want to be another poster copy and pasting yahoo news stories, this is what I feel ATS used to be, a place to discuss things like this.

Hey Im not here to win any points or get people to attend my birthday party, but I assure you I am here to learn, and share whether people get it or not.

Was I curious if people were willing to discuss something like women and the oppression from various places? Of course, but believe me when I tell you, I do not regret writing this.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
If you do proper research into the mystery schools, you would understand that the key to any wisdom or outcome is BALANCE. The God head is androgynous. So your theory that women are the power behind any alleged "illuminati" would not mesh with the esoteric belief system.

I think Druscilla hit the real point.... It doesn't matter if someone is male or female, if they have wealth and power, conspiracy theorists assign them as something nefarious, Satanic, and having a hidden agenda to make all the "common people" slaves...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

Originally posted by RothchildRancor
What evidence do you have that venereal disease is rampant in female Satanist cults?

Have you ever read the Satanic Bible? Many of the core rituals are sex magic based upon the principle of duality and unification of energies to enhance efficacy of the intent.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Book of Belial

LaVey explains that, in order to control a person, one must first attract his or her attention. He gives three qualities that can be employed for this purpose: sex appeal, sentiment (cuteness or innocence), and wonder. He also advocates the use of odor.[63] In the Book of Belial, he discusses three types of rituals: those for sex, compassion, and destruction. Sex rituals work to entice another person; compassion rituals work to improve health, intelligence, success, and so on; destruction rituals work to destroy another person.[64] LaVey advocates finding others with whom to practice Satanic rituals in order to reaffirm one's faith and avoid antisocial behavior. He particularly advocates group participation for destruction rituals, as compassion and sex rituals are more private in nature.[65] LaVey goes on to list the key components to successful ritual: desire, timing, imagery, direction, and "The Balance Factor" (awareness of one's own limitations).

The Book of Lucifer deals with satanism's view on sexuality and makes it clear that participation in orgies is NOT a requirement but the more sexual energy the greater the effect of the ritual.

So you can take a gander at what those inclined towards this path might be willing to do.

Here is an old study from 2001 which clearly demonstrates promiscuity with increased cases of STD's.
[Sexually transmitted diseases (STD) and their relationship with sexual behaviour and condom use, in a cohort of teenagers referring to a STD centre. A nine-year, prospective study].
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

EDIT

^ doesn't mean this song is terrible.

^^But the first one I posted was

edit on 19-6-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

Wow.

That song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers "Blood Sugar Sex Magic" might have something
to do with that also!

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I find it interesting that when discussing both sexes, it should all of a sudden be looked at equally. As we know there are many things that happen in this world and to answer certain questions "who", "what", "where" and "when" matters, but this does not.

Can you compare the evils of some countries to ours, because WE ARE ALL COUNTRIES? How about crime? money? cultures? Should we dismiss all of it because we all know, that this is an ENTIRE PLANET?

This thread was about more than that. Not about the evils per-say, but about the role that women play in this world period, and where this "evil" really came from, and how we can all learn from one another, and discuss the roles of women before and where they are after.

That yes they can be a part of the a secret society, I dont know what was worse, that people all of a sudden refuse to believe that there was one, though there are hundreds of threads on the illuminati, or that I said that women have their place in it.

Trying to find out if we could find one of the most elusive subjects today, and yes in my opinion it is the role of woman on this planet in all cultures.

Instead I got responses (examples I dont have to call out anyone in particular) men need more deodorant than women. Men can lift furniture, but women need a dolly. Come on.

I am sure now people can think of 100 ways I could have started this thread, but before you do... did you think to ask the same questions? Is this being discussed on ATS, or because the president, or the NSA wasnt in the title its not thread-worthy, or did you start a thread about it? NOPE.

I wrote post after post adding where this was going, details, links, PDF's and everyone is in an uproar because I said women. Dont like my links, add some, or at least get past the first page with reading.

Have at it as you will. If the mods want they can close it, or dump it all together, lets all talk about yahoo, and google, cause god knows we dont have enough of that.

Thread left.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

To think about... By the way, god is coming... I was born may 9th, i have a hyphenated last name poitier-hermann. I was born in california and raised in idaho... 7 Mountains, rockys being part of this. Orphichus-serpent barrer, the snake river. God has one hell of a sence of humor... I-DA-HO... Hardyharharhar... Please hear me, just as stairway to heaven sings "all of our thoughts are misgiven" nothing is what it seems...~Dame Of Joker$~
edit on 20-6-2013 by thefourthjokerscard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
Thread left.

I don't get your defeatist attitude...is it that you wanted some proof that a female Illuminati exists...there isn't any proof that a male one exists either? If the former is even more elusive than the first, as you are seemingly wanting to imply, then there is going to be either less evidence surely. As I said, I admire you for starting the thread, but you are not properly developing an argument, that is why no cohesive discussion has ensued, not through a lack of general interest.

While there may be a lot of threads on ATS that discuss a supposed Illuminati, they seldom offer anything tangible to support that supposition, and more often than not, they are a regurgitation of the same so-called 'evidence'. You claim to have addressed this as a controversial subject, that is usually brushed under the carpet and that no-one wants to discuss, but there are countless threads that have utilised the same perspective, you have merely changed the packaging and added a little more thought to it, which gave it potential. I thought perhaps you were going to take us somewhere different, develop that argument, I am somewhat sorely disappointed to find you falling at the first hurdle.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This reminds me of the story of Samson in the Bible. The strongest man, who killed thousands of phillistines. But what those thousands couldnt do, a woman named Delilah did. A single woman destroyed him!

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by braveswin

As I stated before, it has never been much of a secret to leaders that men are vulnerable to certain...ahem...temptations, and as a result, often forget to use the brain in their head. Post-coitus, a man can be enticed to say and give away pretty much anything...or so it is said. Delilah was just the first of many honey-traps, but it was the Philistine rulers that set that trap, not Delilah herself. Same with Shamhat's taming of the 'wild man' on the orders of Gilgamesh... for the chaps involved, well, easy sex, is never that easy

Shamhat of course though did it for free, as part of her duties, and for the betterment of her people...Delilah did it for cold hard cash.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Great post! You are right, Delilah was just in fact, following orders from her superiors. And those superiors from thiers. But do you think that on the top on the pyramid of command the evil influence was used. Maybe Satan himself? Because Samson was a servant of God almighty!

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Please forgive me for my last post. Sometimes I can get frustrated like everyone else. I will continue to add to this thread, as it is important.

Though it hard to find lots of information concerning the role of women (its designed that way), there are a few clues left out there.

One is of the Mayans. The Mayans and cultures in that civilization were known to preform human sacrifice and bloodletting (For the ancient Maya, bloodletting rituals constituted a way to communicate with the gods and royal ancestors.).

What is usually not discussed is that bloodletting to contact the gods was something that women did naturally (menstruating, which was also seen as a gift from the gods for women only because not only did they bleed, but they didnt die.).

Out of jealousy for this god given gift men began mutilating themselves and offering blood as well, with genital mutilation and sacrifices.

Based on the presence of inscriptions containing female goddesses, sexually indeterminate individuals wearing the net skirt, the gendered-female process of paper production, and the feminine ability to bleed on a regular basis, I find it entirely possible that women were the main players in Maya ritual activity. Such an investigation will look into the oft-proposed gender neutral roles, which I argue were an attempt by elite males to usurp feminine ritual power.

³Maya men believed that by emulating women they could contact their ancestors more readily´ (1999:93).She further posits that male auto-sacrifice provided men with increased power by transforming ³the male genitalia into a doubly potent agent of fertility, capable of shedding two life-giving fluids«validating male political power´ (Tate 1999:93).Jennifer Dornan (2004) argues that the ability of women to give birth and to bleed without dying were the basis for powers that aggrandizing males usurped for their own political gain by attempting to mimic female menstruation.

www.academia.edu...

The 2 things that women can do (child bearing, menstruation) are the 2 things that in ancient times were seen as a gift directly from god, and women were seen as the true worshipers, and connection to the god/gods/goddess'.

More to be added in a bit, NRE.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

He may have been a servant of God but he was entirely human, and more than capable of making very poor choices, and not particularly moral ones...depending on who's morals we are judging him by...perhaps God simply made a poor choice of servant and sought to rectify his mistake...

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Yes, Your logic is spot on. Its correct. We are all entirely human, but his strength, it was divine. God does not make mistakes. He is perfect. If Satan could not have his soul, he sought to destroy his Godly gifts (strength).

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Ah...now, you keep calling Satan a 'He'...just when NRE has started to get to the nitty-gritty of the matter. Satan is painted 'red' for a very good reason...and that is because He is really a She.

Ever wondered why Leviticus has all those laws relating to menstruating women? Well, all will be revealed very soon.

Have to go for now, but I am really looking forward to seeing how this thread develops overnight. Exciting

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join