It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accept my hunger for truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have come to this site in hopes of untangling the truth from the metiphoric debris that has been thrown at us from the media. I am a conspiracy theorist according to my peers and have been insulted many a time for it. I arrive here as a scholar and ponderer, and have a couple theorys i can not wait to share. Yet first i must share some things about myself.
My name holds no importance, so why bring the real one up? If you need to adress me, call me alexis, or lexi.
My location is somewhere in the boston suburbs. Arlington to be exact.
My views are that of an anarchist.
My hopes and goals are to make video games and do youtube stuff. Most impotantly is my hope to find awnsers to some un awnsered questions.

Any questions about me?

~truth in the shockwave~

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by truthintheshockwave

I arrive here as a scholar

so your saying that you have a Masters degree on Conspiracy theories?

where did you graduate from skull&bones?

just kidding welcome
edit on 17-6-2013 by Tlexlapoca because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS Alexis , there are more conspiracy theories than you can shake a stick at here so enjoy yourself and I'm sure you'll find what you seek

Here's a complimentary cookie , sorry about the nibble Aliens made me do it .

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Welcome, to ATS

For you to feel right at home, I'd like to offer my help if you need something I can help you with.
And some advice, since you are pretty much making it look like you have already done some fieldwork.

Please, do not believe anything like that, cause if you first start and get some actual truth then it's easy to get lost in the chaos that's called BS information. never ignore another argument, it might be useful some day, unless it's debunked (BS) of course.

Just go with the flow stay calm and remember that the mod's will always help out, like much of the older members do.

Enjoy your stay.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Sounds like you came to the right place!

Enjoy the many, many forums to contemplate all the conspiracies being shared on ATS.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

If you need to adress me, call me alexis, or lexi. My location is somewhere in the boston suburbs. Arlington to be exact.

That's a little too friendly and non-paranoid for a conspiracy theorist, and you're too close to me. Are you...?...are you spying on me? How many times do I have to say it - I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman!

Welcome!
edit on 6/17/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Accepted...

Now what?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hi Al. I'm afraid if you want truth you came to the wrong place. However if you want endless speculation on UFO's/Aliens/NWO and other nonsense complete with youtube vids you came to the right place.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Accepted.

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Im friendly in order to create allies (and was as a child bullied to the point of having PTSD so feel bad if i am unpleasant to others.), and my paranoia is well hidden. If you get me started on a theory i will not shut my mouth.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Welcome man! Just remember "Let God be true, and every man a liar" Just dont get offended easily

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

For my unimportant part, welcome, lexi....nice to meet you.
If you seek truth, it is an ethereal thing, in my humble opinion. And I am not sure you will find that here. Perhaps versions of it....but, this is the state of life, is it not?

As you introduce your interests for the future in your activity possibilities, I assume, as a CT, as you describe yourself, you know, you may be living in an electrically produced, manipulated environment, which you may or may not determine in your interest in "gaming?"

Just some thoughts to get you "on your road" here, as this is a vast and deep rabbit hole...
Good luck. Once in, it becomes very difficult and convoluted to find truth, much less the way out, much less deciding which part of the mushroom you should eat, now.....

Nevertheless, welcome.
Tetra50

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthintheshockwave
I have come to this site in hopes of untangling the truth from the metiphoric debris that has been thrown at us from the media. I am a conspiracy theorist according to my peers and have been insulted many a time for it. I arrive here as a scholar and ponderer, and have a couple theorys i can not wait to share. Yet first i must share some things about myself.
My name holds no importance, so why bring the real one up? If you need to adress me, call me alexis, or lexi.
My location is somewhere in the boston suburbs. Arlington to be exact.
My views are that of an anarchist.
My hopes and goals are to make video games and do youtube stuff. Most impotantly is my hope to find awnsers to some un awnsered questions.

Any questions about me?

~truth in the shockwave~

Hey, interested to see what these theories you have are.

join