It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ReIncarnation, Afterlife, Our True Purpose: Questions & Answers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Most of what you have written about reincarnation tallies with what I have come to understand about it.

My only point of difference is the lessons thing. I think we humans are notoriously slow learners, and we do a great deal of back-sliding. If we had to attain a state where all lessons are learned before we can leave the karmic cycle, then I think we would remain on this reincarnation treadmill forever.

Rather, I think we reach a point where we have largely exhausted our desires to play on this stage and we start yearning for our spiritual home. At that point a master appears who shows us the way.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I don't see much dissent yet to the OPs views. Are they somehow becoming the New Age Orthodoxy? It sort of seems like it to me. I'm looking forward to the OPs answers to your questions.

I'm pretty much an Epicurean Atomist when it comes to spirits. They decay much as do bodies. Therefore reincarnation does not have to do with discreet individual souls transmigrating to new bodies at all.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
* Our 'soul' (ie. our true self) is independent from our physical bodies and can exist without it.

Soul = Body + Spirit

* Reincarnation happens. In fact, many people (souls) have reincarnated into physical lives many, many times already, like 80, 100 or more life-times is possible.

Correct, because stubborn people never learn to repent and turn away from sin.

Its all in the Book of Enoch where the nephil spirits are damned to traverse this world until Judgement Day reincarnating into the nephilim over and over again.

* In the 'afterlife' (better: 'In-Between' life) we have close ties to and live in groups with certain other souls, whose roles can be described as masters, soul-mates, guardians, teachers etc.

Correct. Clays (humans) stay amongst themselves. Irons (nephil spirits) stick together.

* We re-incarnate until our soul is mature enough. If we are mature enough and learned all relevant lessons, we become masters/guides in the afterlife and don't need/require to reincarnate again.

Wrong. All angel bastards (the nephilim) reincarnate because their original human DNA is tainted with angel blood. Only through repentance in the name of Jesus Christ will they ever gain freedom from their fallen angel master/guide.
edit on 15-6-2013 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
Although what you said appears to be right ( to a certain extent ) the process of re-incarnation is a choice and not a must, when you live in the "after-life" you might meet some entities that might appear as angels, or any kind of what could seems familiar to you.

What one must know though is that any entities in the after-life can change of appearance as it wishes, so the potential for deception is very high in this realm for the un-experienced or newcomer. I am not saying everything is bad, but as I said earlier, reincarnation is not a necessity, it might profit to one entity because soul has an incredible amount of power ( value in the eyes of this realm entities ).

Be aware that you are free to reincarnate as you wish or to simply go and take your own desired path, this is what i consider to be real truth.

Just a few thoughts,

Thruthseek3r

I absolutely agree that reincarnation is always a choice. We are perfect already. Always were, always are, always will be. And this physical body is just one of unique expressions of the Self. An experience we choose to have as physical entities, individuals. After life or I call it illusion (dream) ends, we are free to choose from a infinity of possibilities what we want to do while being in the perfect state of the Self, or afterlife. Whatever we desire. If we don't want to keep learning and experience physical realm again, then we won't. We can create new worlds, universes, heavens and hells, rule them, participate in them as one form or the other. Consciousness (or we may call it God) will not punish us unless we choose to punish ourselves. Because we are consciousness or God. Because this separation we experience through physical body is just a dream. It is not real. There is no such thing as you or me. We are all One. We are all Gods or God.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pitons

Although what you said appears to be right ( to a certain extent ) the process of re-incarnation is a choice and not a must, when you live in the "after-life" you might meet some entities that might appear as angels, or any kind of what could seems familiar to you.

What one must know though is that any entities in the after-life can change of appearance as it wishes, so the potential for deception is very high in this realm for the un-experienced or newcomer. I am not saying everything is bad, but as I said earlier, reincarnation is not a necessity, it might profit to one entity because soul has an incredible amount of power ( value in the eyes of this realm entities ).

Be aware that you are free to reincarnate as you wish or to simply go and take your own desired path, this is what i consider to be real truth.

Just a few thoughts,

Thruthseek3r

I absolutely agree that reincarnation is always a choice. We are perfect already. Always were, always are, always will be. And this physical body is just one of unique expressions of the Self. An experience we choose to have as physical entities, individuals. After life or I call it illusion (dream) ends, we are free to choose from a infinity of possibilities what we want to do while being in the perfect state of the Self, or afterlife. Whatever we desire. If we don't want to keep learning and experience physical realm again, then we won't. We can create new worlds, universes, heavens and hells, rule them, participate in them as one form or the other. Consciousness (or we may call it God) will not punish us unless we choose to punish ourselves. Because we are consciousness or God. Because this separation we experience through physical body is just a dream. It is not real. There is no such thing as you or me. We are all One. We are all Gods or God.

If there is no you or me - then who is it that can choose to reincarnate or not?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I love this video where Peter Brown is asked about 'reincarnation' - he says before one can investigate 'reincarnation' - one must first find out what 'incarnation' is.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Consciousness or God chooses. And because we are all God, we can say that we choose
I know it may sound confusing. I don't even know If I am capable to express my inner belief in words correctly haha.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Consciousness or God chooses. And because we are all God, we can say that we choose
I know it may sound confusing. I don't even know If I am capable to express my inner belief in words correctly haha.

There is no choice - can you choose the next noise that you hear?
The scene happens.

This video is good at showing how everything is just happening and it is too late for anyone to choose to have it or not.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

The scene happens.

This video is good at showing how everything is just happening and it is too late for anyone to choose to have it or not.

Your question was "who is it that can choose to reincarnate or not?" I said God chooses. Your argument is "There is no choice - can you choose the next noise that you hear?" Speaking from physical body-experience perspective (illusion of limited me), yes I am very limited in this form and it's true I can't choose much. Even if it seems I can choose what happens to me next.
There is a possibility that this illusion is predertermined and that we have no choice in our actions at all. Only to watch it like a movie. And it doesn't matter actually, do we as physical bodies have free will or not. For me it's not important. As I said earlier - everything is just an expression of God. Whatever the expression is.
As I understand you are trying to say that God also doesn't choose his expressions? That it just happens? It's a good question. From one perspective we can say that because God creates everything, so therefore he has to choose what to create. But from the other perspective - because there is no time in "afterlife" it means God already created everything there is and can only observe, but not choose. But if God is infinity, God can create even if everything is created. I have no idea what i am talking about haha.
Well in conclusion it probably doesn't matter does God chooses or just observes. So whether we believe reincarnation is chosen or a must is just... a belief we choose to believe. I guess.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

You and the other poster are correct that reincarnation is a choice, I don't think I said it's forced
It's in the same way a choice as if living a normal life day-by-by day is essentially a choice.

From what I know, we reincarnate since we as souls (or true spirits or whatever you want to call it) are very eager to learn and each life (as I understand it) is seen as a welcomed opportunity to improve and to grow. It is also my understanding that although the BL is basically a blissful state, physical lives have a certain appeal so that souls sometimes just prefer to reincarnate to be able to experience those things. Make note that even what we in a physical life experience as bad experiences, say, a life with terrible hardships and so forth, for us in the BL is also seen as an intriguing way of learning which has an "appeal" because it poses a challenge and a way to learn and mature as a soul. I think you are correct tho saying that we can choose whether to reincarnate or not or when we want to reincarnate, but have the impression simply that many do.

Your other comment is also very interesting and just yesterday I read a very cool interpretation which goes something like this:

We are not really "living" since in reality we are neither "born" nor do we "die", rather, we go through different phases. There is no beginning or an end, so to speak, just many stages where our "spirit" can undergo phases eg. in physicality or in existences in "another plane". I found this interpretation pretty good too.

You are also correct when you say we can create, I wanted to bring this in but left it out, you are pretty much spot-on although I am still unsure what "we" create and what is "created" for us, this is certainly a can of worms of a subject there.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I dunno .... I can't see myself choosing this life situation.
I guess we'll find out for sure when we are dead.
I do know this .. I NEVER want to reincarnate into a physical body again. NEVER.

that being said ... I do believe reincarnation is possible. God can do anything.
And I used to have recurring dreams as a child of dying in the London Blitz during WWII.
So ... I do think I have been reincarnated at least once.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

You speak a lot about the soul. Tell me:

~ Wandering Scribe

Let me at least TRY to answer where I am able to. Some of your questions are "difficult" really, for example the questions about the "material" or weight of the soul.

I can give you questions in response there so you see why I cannot adequately answer that:

I remember a dream from last week well since it was a dream where I was able to wake-up and continue with the dream many times (which is really rare), otherwise of course it's just one of many dreams.
In the dream, we were moving somewhere and a truck had a central role in the dream.

What "material" was the truck made of?

See
Was the truck made of metal? If so, how can the truck be made of metal if it was "only a dream", it doesn't make any sense to explain it that way. Was the truck made of "brain cells" - seeing that it was a dream, so one explanation must be that the things in the dream must be made of brain-cells, maybe?
See where the problem is....

>>
01. What is a soul made out of?
>>

See above.

>>
02. How does the Creator make a soul?
>>
I don't know how the creator makes souls.

>>
03. Where does the material for a soul come from?
>>
I "know" that souls come from the creator (or sometimes also called "source") but can't answer whether "the material" comes from there or is "created" from there.

>>
04. Can a soul be destroyed?
>>
I remember having read that souls CAN be destroyed but this is a very rare thing which would only happen if for some reason any other ways to repair or "change" a soul would have failed, in case such a "repair" was needed for a reason. So or so, IF souls can and are destroyed, it is an extraordinary and rare thing. This is what I "know".

>>
05. What kind of evidence for the soul exists?
>>

Personally for me there exists a lot of evidence in the form of NDEs, reincarnation and regression hypnosis and even some kinds of "para-psychological" occurrences eg. channeling. Although 90% might be hoaxes and nonsense, there are a few very compelling and perplexing reports. Some/many of those accounts are absolutely not to explain. For me, the evidence that we have duality of spirit/body is much larger than the evidence that the soul is a "function" of our brain.
There are also some intriguing tales about children remembering past lives...and hints maybe ould also be seen with OOBE/LD experiences. It all just "fits in nicely". Also, note that many/most religions, not only the established ones, have the element of the external soul in them that survives, and there must be a reason for that why humans believe this for ages. Other evidence is altered states of consciousness like trances etc.

>>
06. Can the soul be seen?
>>

Generally no, but I think it's possible in altered states of consciousness.

>>
07. Can the soul be weighed?
>>

No idea

>>
08. If a soul chooses the life it wants, can I choose not to reincarnate?
>>

Yes you can choose whether or not to reincarnate.

>>
09. What does my soul do if it chooses not to reincarnate?
>>

You teach other souls or you spent time resting or learning "in between lives".

>>
10. What evidence can you present that man-made religion is wrong?
>>

The evidence I gave you above which personally convinces me that we have duality of spirit/body and can choose to reincarnate many times - the religions which deny either aspect of it are "wrong" although most religions have it in parts right. Note that, actually, this belief does not contradict religions, in fact it confirms many in their fundamental ideas. Say, Christianity and many other religions also has the belief that the soul "survives death"..it's a cornerstone of almost any religion...it's just in the details where some religions, IMO are wrong.

>>
11. How do you know there is a single Creator? Why not a group of creators?
>>

I didn't say there is only a single creator. In fact, there is the possibility there are more creators

>>
12. What does it mean that people have encounters with Jesus, Inanna, Kṛṣṇa, or other deities if the afterlife presented by religion/theology/mythology is incorrect?
>>

See above, in many fundamental parts religions are NOT "incorrect" - the rest, honestly and in my opinion, are irrelevant detail interpretations and semantics, say, how we name or interpret deities or the assumption that we enter the AL and then stay in the AL forever.

There is further evidence that our belief does actually shape how we perceive the BL, in simple terms: If we want to meet Jesus, Krsna etc. and are convinced of their existence we can actually meet them and perceive the BL as the "afterlife" as we have been taught in church/religion. When someone, in the BL would meet Jesus, it is therefore not "wrong", in the same way as any other BL experience would not be "wrong"

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Hi Wandering Scribe.
I am up for the challenge of answering your questions. Don't haunt me if I am wrong, however I will give it a try as I see it.

01. What is a soul made out of? Energy

02. How does the Creator make a soul? Through will and or thought.

03. Where does the material for a soul come from? There is no matter in a soul, it's anti-matter.

04. Can a soul be destroyed? No.

05. What kind of evidence for the soul exists? When a person dies they weigh less. MANY human beings over the course of time have experienced their soul's exiting the body only to return back to their body as their journey here in the material world was not over. The documented evidence is everywhere.

06. Can the soul be seen? Yes, we call it an Aura.

07. Can the soul be weighed? Yes.

08. If a soul chooses the life it wants, can I choose not to reincarnate? Yes.

09. What does my soul do if it chooses not to reincarnate? Learns.... possibly at a slower rate as the vibration of existence will also be slower.

10. What evidence can you present that man-made religion is wrong? Which is right? What is wrong or right is selective and objective. It's a matter (literally) of perspective.

11. How do you know there is a single Creator? Why not a group of creators? There may be a group, however mathematics teaches us there is a singularity-first cause. Before 1 is 0. Once the energy of consciousness had an arising thought, it was acted upon, which in turn became matter and anit-matter and the big bang of many thoughts and energies flashed with a cause and effect. There was life~

Here on Earth there are forces of energy. In each plane there are different forces of energy. On Earth our souls feel weighed down and heavy. Almost a burden...

12. What does it mean that people have encounters with Jesus, Inanna, Kṛṣṇa, or other deities if the afterlife presented by religion/theology/mythology is incorrect? Like Jesus says... it is al about what you believe. Be careful what you believe. Be careful what you ask for. The Universe is very giving.

edit on 15-6-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Hey OP.... was not trying to step on your toes by answering WS.

I didn't see your post until I posted mine below yours... I think we answered in a similar fashion though.

This is a subject I have studied and researched for over 25 years. I have always been fascinated by the unknown and unseen.

Through the many experiences I have had in this life, I believe certain things because of said experiences as they tie in with others experiences and the science of it all makes sense.... to me anyway.

for creating this thread!

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CJCrawley

Our 'soul' (ie. our true self) is independent from our physical bodies and can exist without it.

The problem I have with religious interpretations of reality is this body/soul dichotomy.

The idea that the soul is everything and the body is this optional extra.....essentially an inferior vehicle through which we can attain 70 or 80 years of "lesson learning", only to be discarded.

If we take that argument to its logical conclusion, why bother with a body at all?

Why not do all our living on a spiritual level?

It seems to me there is no dichotomy, that the body and soul are of precisely equal importance without which one the other can't survive.

Of course you have to argue for this dichotomy in order to rationalise belief in survival after death, I understand that.

But this seems pointless and unlikely from my neutral, agnostic POV.

I don't think the expression "inferior" is fitting, there is a purpose in experiencing physicality and as I understand on occasion it might even not be more than "entertainment" or a positive experience without a greater "requirement to learn". For example, let's say someone chooses a physical life where he wants to become a great musician...or in one life he/she might choose a life as someone very rich whom everything is handed to...in the next life he wishes just the opposite.

Physicality seems to be an option which adds to the experience since physicality CAN offer experiences that spiritual existence can not. (For example: pain). Physicality complements the spiritual existence.

We "bother" with it, IMHO, since in physicality from the first second on we're born necessities need to be satisfied starting with the need to breathe, eat, health, experiencing pain, loss etc... and the 1000s of things physical life brings with it. It's one challenge and learning experience after the other.

You are correct with your thoughts because I also thought to myself on occasion, "well, wouldn't, say, a ROCK make a more 'perfect' state of existence?" say a form of existence which does NOT have all those requirements and simply "exists", rather than the hardships physical life sometimes could pose? Or simply staying in the BL/AL forever rather than going through physicality.

See it as that the body is indeed an "optional extra" but more as an aspect of a greater self which can choose, for various reason, to exist in various phases and states. There is nothing wrong with this...and it is ALSO important to point out (and hopefully to come to the conclusion at some point) that it doesn't mean that life is inferior or "worthless" or "just a means for learning"..I don't think looking at it that way would be the right way to do it
In fact, let's assume WE DO look at it from that way...wouldn't then life itself not become "more important" and valuable....as opposed to seeing it as a "random event" where we are born into a life just for the sake of living....if we, say, take an entirely non-spiritual/non-religious way of looking at it. Short: If we see it from the way how I see it, it doesn't make life less "valuable" in the slightest, in fact the opposite.

edit on 15-6-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I watched a program on the Science Channel last year ( I believe it was Dark Matters) and there was a segment about a man who conducted experiments to prove the existence of the soul. He talked people who were dying into letting him monitor their weight up to and just before and at the moment of death and a bit after and he concluded that upon death when the soul leaves the body there is an actual change in weight. It wasn't very much (I think it was only a few ounces or grams) but the results were consistent with each person weighing less by the exact same amount upon death.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Life Between Lives - The Soul's Mission or Soul Contract

I highly recommend making a folder on many types of regression sessions, especially noting, the deepening techniques, ie its like deep meditation, utltra deep, theta. Though threshold experiences often go into delta.

There are openings, scripts for regressions and techiques, and one could using theta, create their own 3 hour or more, self hypnosis, deep meditation style session on audacity, rewriting scripts to get their own and changing things as needed.

i think waking up, contacting HS, and healing is very important work here.

What do you mean exactly by "soul contract" ?

This is a common belief here, and it is sadly very wrong, the entire process has been hijacked, for many various reasons long ago, the thought that everyone "chooses" to come here is certainly not true, some have chosen, many have not, and there are so many different groups who are here for reasons they will never know.

If not stopped, the plan will carry on, a much deeper plan that has no ideas about ascension as the good meditationalist does.

Beings exist who use the energy created by these people who continuously incarnate, as well as experiment on them, in hopes of finding a way to stay the same as they are, and yet proceed without ever giving up the power they yield.

And they are succeeding, on a grand scale, to create a whole new "God", and the souls incarnating with never an escape.

The ascended masters do not even approach these topics, none on earth either, for they in fear must try and hope against this, and pretend all is as should be.........last chances are coming up.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

The actual search in life for HS and healing, and to turn all negatives around into positives, to become effective at helping others and using your talents in the world to assist, being consciously aware is the actual goal/purpose here and its what the bible is coded to mean. True gnostics are not dark hats. The dark hats here do not follow the code. Christ's STO and giving, is the code. They just take substances to wake up on a low dominating slaver frequency, under the thumb of even bigger slavers.

When you start to seek within, your own soul/Source/Creator/Family, shows you the way.

Hypnosis is one of the most valuable tools for deep meditating contact, for the inner/subconscious is directly intertwined with soul, and we're usually shut out of the process.

Christ said, knock and you will recieve. That means SEEK.
edit on 15-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The scene happens.

I loved that video.

Life of Brian Script

Scene 15: Bloody Boring Prophets
. . .
BORING PROPHET: ...Obadiah, his servants. There shall, in that time, be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things wi-- with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment. At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock. Yea, it is written in the book of Cyril that, in that time, shall the third one...

There is a concept that I came up with called "lost in time", to explain where these things are.

It usually concerns tools. I'll be doing something, and remember the perfect tool that would easily facilitate that which I am doing. I would also remember that there was a time when I knew exactly what I needed to do in order to pick that tool up, such as open the top left drawer and pick it up, or stand, take 4 paces in a certain direction, reach out to the second shelf and pick it up.

But now, I don't know where that tool is. I've moved so many times, I've sold or otherwise disposed of so many things, and it's years since I've seen it. It isn't lost in space, but rather lost in time. In space, it's right there in the drawer. In time though, it is many years in the past.

To your point. I didn't choose all those moves. I hate moving. If it was my choice, I'd still be living in the first house I ever lived in.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hey OP, Do you have any advance questions you would like answered yourself? as I have spoken directly with a few people who have done LBL,

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join