It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird weather condition in Indonesia "Only 2 or 3 hours the sun shines"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
it's been 7 days I have not touched by the sun .. not because I go to work at early morning and come home at night but because thick clouds always covered the sun an average of the hours of 6 am to 11 noon .. the sun emerged again after that, but not long shine only 1 or 2 hours and finally re-covered with thick clouds and heavy rains in the afternoon and evening .. This has been going on 7 days .. and I feel the air in the surrounding environment is very cool .. a lot of people who fall ill in my office .. complaints of headaches, nausea, cough, sore throat, diarrhea, etc. .. from a total of 76 employees in my office almost 60 people experiencing the pain ..

I wonder .. what's up with the weather in Indonesia this june and not rainy season..
whether it will last much longer?
do you all have an answer why the weather is like this?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Check if the compass is pointing north all the time.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
These is a very interesting story, but do you have any proof to back up your claims? I'm not calling you a liar, but someone had to ask at some point. I can't find anything online about strange weather in Indonesia.

Also, could you please be more specific? For example, what area of Indonesia are you in, how long has this been happening, is there local news coverage, etc. Do other people seem as worried as you, or is there some explanation they are being given that you don't accept?

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

sory sir but i dont understand..what use of compas? Tq sir just curious

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteriousmysteries

oke sir tq..i will take photo of the cloud right now and upload in this theread..

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteriousmysteries

www.thejakartapost.com...
www.bloomberg.com...
would seem the weather is very poor at the moment !
edit on 6/12/2013 by astra001uk because: added further information link

edit on 6/12/2013 by astra001uk because: as above

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
this is the picture sir..trange..
this is infront of my office..

and this one is on the backyard

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Look like Miami when we had that tropical storm pass by us last week.

Do you have any cyclone activity in your area?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy

The weather is same here. Very hot and humid. Just a few hours of sunshine. It's normal for this time of year here, as a matter of fact. We call it the "June Gloom."

edit on 12-6-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Sounds like a British summer

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by astra001uk
tq sir..that's..this is june..rainy season and at february..very strange..and at night there always a thunder that strike very loud and the sound very strange like a dozen bomb explode in the air, usually lightning struck once and will beep once or 3 times .. but this is different .. could be a dozen times in a single flash of light goes off ..and happens this 7 days

edit on 12-6-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

info from my friend above, astra001uk there is severe weather condition..but it's make a lot of my friend in my office get ill..weird..

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by cheesy

The weather is same here. Very hot and humid. Just a few hours of sunshine. It's normal for this time of year here, as a matter of fact. We call it the "June Gloom."

edit on 12-6-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

nice name sir.."June Gloom"..haha cool..is your friend get ill too sir when june gloom happens?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It is odd that so many people are sick in your office. If I get sick its always in may or June but others I know are healthy by this time of the year in the United States. Hs anyone seen a doctor to see if its the flu?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
There are a lot of strange weather patterns across the world at the moment. Massive flooding amongst other things. Maybe it is global warming, maybe it is the rise in sea temperatures. Both of these things can bring changes in global weather as the patterns of currents in the seas and atmosphere move to others paths. We just dont know what effect the sun and its emission have on our atmosphere as well.

What happened in 2010 and in 2013? Maybe we can link the two years to solar or cosmic events perhaps and correllate these to the long rainy seasons in those years?

I am sure there are many indicators of things to come if we can only see them. It is threads such as this one which alert us to changing world patterns.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Have you ever spent time in Seattle?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Nobody I know is ill, nor is "June Gloom" a time of illness, normally. Maybe there is a bad virus out there, going around your office right now.

I hope everyone gets better soon, the weather too.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

well sir, they are all experiencing severe flu-like symptoms to diarrhea .. and i asked my close friend who also is not here today, he said his condition was not good .. shivering and feeling very cold ..

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

in my experience here in 2010 to 2012 there is nothing strange with the weather here sir .. I do not have exact data on what is happening here that year, another friend might have the data ..

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MindpurelyMind

no sir, I do not have the time and money to go abroad .. haha
I was not too rich, what happen in seatlle sir?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join