It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird weather condition in Indonesia "Only 2 or 3 hours the sun shines"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo
There are a lot of strange weather patterns across the world at the moment. Massive flooding amongst other things. Maybe it is global warming, maybe it is the rise in sea temperatures. Both of these things can bring changes in global weather as the patterns of currents in the seas and atmosphere move to others paths. We just dont know what effect the sun and its emission have on our atmosphere as well.

What happened in 2010 and in 2013? Maybe we can link the two years to solar or cosmic events perhaps and correllate these to the long rainy seasons in those years?

I am sure there are many indicators of things to come if we can only see them. It is threads such as this one which alert us to changing world patterns.

There is a very good reason as to the globally-changing weather patterns, including the June storm clouds in India;

Our entire solar system has entered into a "cloud" of magnetically charged hydrogen and helium atoms that, at first, NASA did not believe could exist. It's average temperature is 6,000C degrees. It is about 3,000 light years across. (Quite large.)

Available NASA papers and articles indicate that this charged cloud is magnetically compressing the protective "bubble" around our solar system, called the heliosphere, to a significant extent. The heliosphere is generated by our sun and envelops all of the planets which circle it and protects itself and us from incoming space radiation, like gamma- and x-rays.

As the heliosphere is compressed, a few things happen:

First, the inward pressure from the cloud on the sun changes the sun's behaviors, causing variations in activity. This alone can cause significant weather pattern changes on Earth.

Second, our own planet's magnetosphere is dropping fast. (The shield is dropping.) This allows for more cosmic radiation to enter our atmosphere, where the atoms there can get excited and elicit further weather changes.

Third, our magnetic north pole has recently traveled a great distance in a very short time period, which is not normal. It is just now being speculated within the scientific community that run-ins with these interstellar magnetic clouds may have been the triggers for pole reversals, an increase in global volcanic activity and resulting onsets for ice ages. (Global ash coverage makes it cold here.)

We have only just entered the outer edges of this cloud. We are going to be in it for a long, long time. Changes will not occur overnight, but they will come...in stages. Superstorms will become the norm, rather than the exception. The changing weather patterns will affect crop production, possibly leading to future problems with mass starvation.

There is an upside, however; you can plan accordingly. Wear sun screen whenever you go out. (If the sun feels like it has been stronger lately in terms of how long it takes for you to get burned, it is, thanks to our weakened magnetosphere. Sunscreen won't stop Gamma rays, of course, but it works against UVA and UVB.) Move from flood zones in the next few years, if recent, record hurricanes haven't already prompted you to do so. (If you are moving, anyway, or are thinking about building a new house, look into earth-covered homes for idea inspirations. Their roofs can't blow off, even in the strongest of winds.) Look into indoor, hydroponic vertical gardening, as outdoor growing might become risky down the line and you will not be able to rely on commercial farms for a secure food source. (Britain just lost 2/3 of its seasonal wheat crop to the new weather, as a recent example. This will become common, on a global scale.)

Other than that, do what humans do best...teach your kids to wing it as circumstances change.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
here in Portugal , we have had no Spring , and now no Summer,

it should be around these temps for this time of year ( June ) :
day temps ; 28 -- 35
night temps : 18-- 25

this last week it is :

day temps; 11-27
night temps; 03 - 14

this winter was the coldest and wettest on record , and we even had fresh snow in the first week of May ,something is def wrong with the weather.

snoopyuk

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Its CERN, i'm telling ya.... they are messing up our Weather system and it is getting blamed on 'Climate Change'

CERN are bringing back HADES and dark days!

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy
it's been 7 days I have not touched by the sun .. not because I go to work at early morning and come home at night but because thick clouds always covered the sun an average of the hours of 6 am to 11 noon .. the sun emerged again after that, but not long shine only 1 or 2 hours and finally re-covered with thick clouds and heavy rains in the afternoon and evening .. This has been going on 7 days .. and I feel the air in the surrounding environment is very cool .. a lot of people who fall ill in my office .. complaints of headaches, nausea, cough, sore throat, diarrhea, etc. .. from a total of 76 employees in my office almost 60 people experiencing the pain ..

I wonder .. what's up with the weather in Indonesia this june and not rainy season..
whether it will last much longer?
do you all have an answer why the weather is like this?
It's not just Indonesia. I've been experiencing the same thing.

thick clouds always covered the sun an average of the hours of 6 am to 11 noon .. the sun emerged again after that, but not long shine only 1 or 2 hours and finally re-covered with thick clouds
The only difference where i'm at, is the sun doesn't come out until around 2 p.m., if at all. Maybe, the sun is heating up the water on our planet, causing it to evaporate faster because we've damaged our atmosphere; or because the sun has gotten hotter? IDK what's going on, but something just isn't right. Then again, maybe it is right, and what we had for the past 15, or so, years was wrong? It can't be both ways.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NaturalHealer

Omg..tq so much for such explanation..little bit scary sir, but i think this cooling down system regenerate from earth ..it's how the earth survive from such thing you mentio n above..after hit by charged energy from out side..

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

very extreme weird weather condition..creazy, temperature drop so fast! hope everyone okey there sir..takecare and keep hope this condition will get better...Godbless sir

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Tq all for your concern..i will do the best to update this post,, but give me 5 hour to sleep..because i must go to work tomorrow..lets us pray for every one we love..and for country and for earth..hope tomorrow get better then this day..tq so much GOD BLESS

.*this is the coldes night i ever feel..i use 2 layer of bedcover to cover from the cold outside. .
edit on 13-6-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NaturalHealer

Thanks for that info. It was a few years ago that snow began to fall before the leaves had turned brown; even catching the trees by surprise. It's been like that every year where I am; bending branches and causing enough damage that tree trimmers are getting a lot of work. It's like the trees have not caught up with the season beginning sooner.

I'm in the northwestern US and we are not seeing the sun until about 4 pm each day. Storm looking clouds hang overhead but with no release of rain. Not terribly unusual (well usually it rains so just sitting there is sort of off) but where I live we are usually past this by now and well into summer.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Not a sir, but i think it is to do with what was said by Naturalhealer and what i put on another similar thread.

it is bad in my neck of the woods too. Southwestern Ontario Canada. Cooler, wetter, cloudier. Even the tree tops are turning colour from a late hard frost on May 24 weekend. It is only around 20 celcius when it should be mid to upper 20's. sun was out for maybe an hour today. I, myself think it has more to do with comet dust or Gamma Rays entering the atmosphere than global warming, err climate change. The particles seed the clouds naturally, more dust more clouds, more rain, torrential rain, not the gentle to heavy rains we are used to. Fields are flooded.

Follow Link site and see how much is being detected daily, click on the the buttons at the top for the different regions, europe will astound you some days you can't make out the countries.

See also

The Cloud Mystery

there is a video on youtube just type in the above title.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Dianec

well sir, they are all experiencing severe flu-like symptoms to diarrhea .. and i asked my close friend who also is not here today, he said his condition was not good .. shivering and feeling very cold ..

And your assuming its the weather?

If 60 out of 74 or whatever people in your office are sick with the symptoms you just described maybe have the water at your office checked or something else that most workers would use, something in a kitchen/lunch area?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec
reply to post by cheesy

That's not a good story - about the sulpher. Eyes burning - sounds like acidic rain.

You said you smelled garbage though and not sulpher. If you smell sulpher (from mild stink to full blown rotten egg smell) that along with the stillness of the clouds is creepy. But if garbage was it like something was dead? If so that makes it suspicious since animals get these flu viruses too and then get dumped in masses. Or the smell could be due to stagnant air.

Just hope you all get well and this is all just a strange coincidence of so many getting the flu at once. Antibiotics don't help viruses so keep immune system strong. Keep an eye on the news there for outbreaks and tell people to stay home if they are sick. No ones going to heal while working. Blessings to all of you

i ask my girlfriend in jakarta, she smell it too..it's to wide area from my workplace to her..very strange situation..

tq my bro, you too take care!

That sounds a lot like Methane, or natural gas.

Maybe there's a leak nearby or a rubbish landfill that's generating it?

Doesn't explain the weather, but might explain the illness of the people you work with?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Are you kidding me? Just because its June doesn't mean the weather is going to be the same as last June or the June before that or the June before that etc etc , gezzz the weather changes year to year, some years cooler / wet and some years dry and sunny , everyone is getting their panties in a knot for no reason.

As for all those people being sick in one area is concerning, could be smog related as the cloud cover is keeping the smog hanging low or could be one of many other problems , need to get some blood work done for a start then maybe contact a disease control center if they have such a thing over there.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
First most, Thank you for sharing...

As i believe we are all around the world experiencing odd and "artificial" life weather... Not just the naturally changing due to Pollution or man-made - The world is shifting too - And we all will have too cope, or "wing it" -

I believe fist most very strongly with Weather modifications.. I stick with the science.. And i hate the debunkers whom think that This multi-Billion inhabited species of earth... We play with everything else.. why can't we play with the weather??

The "smells" you are (all) experiencing along with the sickness could have something too do with the Atmospheric pressures- and or Frequency's. Also called "barometric pressure headache" --

I wish too Get into Details more - and Clarify- For i Am in ontario too.. With only 1 day this week with a full day of sun, here near Peterborough, Ontario . Now What i can also add to this, around 7 AM these months, The sun will ALWAYS be covered by clouds, Its almost trickery really... Pink sky in morning, Sailors be warning, Red sky at night, Sailors delight. - Ill Add more once its appropriate.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Two links for you all to watch:

geomag.usgs.gov...

Gravity in Alaska is usually around 1400nT, past two days it's been down to only 60-140nT.
Puerto Rico is only 19nT right now!

Also watch this link:

www.ips.gov.au...

Shows BAD SPOTS in the Ionosphere and the data changes by the hour, bad spot moves alot.

pixie.spasci.com...

That link shows the Solar Wind hitting Earth from sensors on satellites in orbit.

Currently there are THREE big spinning things in the Pacific near Guam.....looks like they're trying to create a Typhoon to hit China:
www.goes.noaa.gov...

Somethin's goin on................

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reevster
Are you kidding me? Just because its June doesn't mean the weather is going to be the same as last June or the June before that or the June before that etc etc , gezzz the weather changes year to year, some years cooler / wet and some years dry and sunny , everyone is getting their panties in a knot for no reason.

As for all those people being sick in one area is concerning, could be smog related as the cloud cover is keeping the smog hanging low or could be one of many other problems , need to get some blood work done for a start then maybe contact a disease control center if they have such a thing over there.

Being an Indonesian, I believe the thread author knows his country better than you, a Canadian. Indonesia lies along the equator, so by right, it should receive more sunlight than any other countries not located anywhere near the equator. Rainy season for South East Asia countries usually start end of the year and end somewhere in March. So if the clouds are acting up for 7 days and blocking the sun, that IS considered OFF for those living in South East Asia. They know their weather better than outsiders, no?

By the way cheesy, Malaysia is experiencing more or less the same thing. It rains and rains and rains and doesn't follow the actual season anymore. We have been experiencing more floods than ever. My whole life, I have never experience heavy rain as I had experience lately. And the thunder - Yes, something STRANGE about that. It is so sickening loud, I still can't understand what makes the thunder so loud, like there's a bomb being dropped in my backyard. I know something is happening, but I just don't know what. I can only feel the strangeness of the weather, the changes of the season and the pattern of it all. Something is changing, and it's not for the better.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

I don't think you're crazy to be alarmed. Strange weather reports have been coming in from around the world. The US has been hit repeatedly with waves of severe weather as well.

I'm not a scientist, but I feel in my gut that a momentous shift is happening in our world. It may be part of an unknown cosmic cycle. It may, in part, be caused by human "tinkering."

In any case, Edgar Cayce warned decades ago that extreme "Earth Changes" would be heralded by weather or climate changes all over the world. These changes should have happened in the 1980's & 90's, but something delayed them. He also predicted increased volcanic & earthquake activity worldwide.

I do not even rule out the possibility that we (humankind) have had Alien (ET) overlords for a very long time, overloads who engineer periodic plagues and "natural" disasters to thin out the herd. (I'm thinking of the question Charles Fort posed that we may be "property.")

Something unusual is happening, of that I have no doubt. About 20 years ago is when I first noticed a change in the way the Sun feels on my skin. I could not stand to be out in the sun for long, it would prickle and hurt my skin quickly. Sunlight felt differently than it did in my childhood. That it's getting worse and other people are beginning to notice doesn't surprise me either.

You're not crazy for feeling alarmed.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NaturalHealer

There is a very good reason as to the globally-changing weather patterns, including the June storm clouds in India;

Our entire solar system has entered into a "cloud" of magnetically charged hydrogen and helium atoms that, at first, NASA did not believe could exist. It's average temperature is 6,000C degrees. It is about 3,000 light years across. (Quite large.)

Available NASA papers and articles indicate that this charged cloud is magnetically compressing the protective "bubble" around our solar system, called the heliosphere, to a significant extent. The heliosphere is generated by our sun and envelops all of the planets which circle it and protects itself and us from incoming space radiation, like gamma- and x-rays.

As the heliosphere is compressed, a few things happen:

First, the inward pressure from the cloud on the sun changes the sun's behaviors, causing variations in activity. This alone can cause significant weather pattern changes on Earth.

Second, our own planet's magnetosphere is dropping fast. (The shield is dropping.) This allows for more cosmic radiation to enter our atmosphere, where the atoms there can get excited and elicit further weather changes.

Third, our magnetic north pole has recently traveled a great distance in a very short time period, which is not normal. It is just now being speculated within the scientific community that run-ins with these interstellar magnetic clouds may have been the triggers for pole reversals, an increase in global volcanic activity and resulting onsets for ice ages. (Global ash coverage makes it cold here.)

We have only just entered the outer edges of this cloud. We are going to be in it for a long, long time. Changes will not occur overnight, but they will come...in stages. Superstorms will become the norm, rather than the exception. The changing weather patterns will affect crop production, possibly leading to future problems with mass starvation....

Thank you, NaturalHealer, for that info. It's worth re-posting. Grim prognosis.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatnext21

The Cloud Mystery

there is a video on youtube just type in the above title.

Thanks, whatnext21, for that link. "The Cloud Mystery" documentary sounds fascinating.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Wow thats amazing that's its overcast there in the mornings. This is mind boggling. I am stunned and very excited to find out how such a thing could occur. For sure it can't just be the weather pattern.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
reply to post by cheesy

I don't think you're crazy to be alarmed. Strange weather reports have been coming in from around the world. The US has been hit repeatedly with waves of severe weather as well.

I'm not a scientist, but I feel in my gut that a momentous shift is happening in our world. It may be part of an unknown cosmic cycle. It may, in part, be caused by human "tinkering."

In any case, Edgar Cayce warned decades ago that extreme "Earth Changes" would be heralded by weather or climate changes all over the world. These changes should have happened in the 1980's & 90's, but something delayed them. He also predicted increased volcanic & earthquake activity worldwide.

I do not even rule out the possibility that we (humankind) have had Alien (ET) overlords for a very long time, overloads who engineer periodic plagues and "natural" disasters to thin out the herd. (I'm thinking of the question Charles Fort posed that we may be "property.")

Something unusual is happening, of that I have no doubt. About 20 years ago is when I first noticed a change in the way the Sun feels on my skin. I could not stand to be out in the sun for long, it would prickle and hurt my skin quickly. Sunlight felt differently than it did in my childhood. That it's getting worse and other people are beginning to notice doesn't surprise me either.

You're not crazy for feeling alarmed.

Yes its crazy to be alarmed about a bunch of overcast days. Worry if you have tornadoes. No story here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join