It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Oh yeah.. he also posted on facebook (if you look at the link I posted) about quitting the.. how to say here.. plant, so he wouldn't get arrested, and instead making his drink. He even talks about looking for the ingredients. It's all there on the link to the two pages I posted above.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Even without the fight, it became life or death for somwone when Trayvon went for Georges' gun. Not one punch need be thrown to have a reasonable fear for your life.

In fact, the injuries on George vs none but a gunshot wound on Trayvon substantiate that he was in fear for his life.

People, again, want to go on and on about the lack of injury on Trayvons hands, but if he fought often, which is substantiated by his own texts, he would have calloused and toughened skin.

Secondly, and a point I have repeatedly brought up, and it continues to be ignored by the pro-Trayvon crowd is, he had a can of unopened Arizona drink in his hand. One can very easily presume this was used as a weapon. It was, most likely, in the fist that broke Georges' nose.

No, we don't KNOW that for sure, but given.the choice if I was going after someone, barefisted or Arizona? I would Arizona up for the most damage.

edit on 2-7-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

Except some scrapes on two knuckles*

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Well that's not exactly true. Most mugshots are in street clothes, but if you stay in after court, they put you in a jumpsuit and take another picture.

HOWEVER, you are right because the shirt is a button up and collared so it's not a mugshot. I bet he was regretting that color after the media got that picture. The media was probably rubbing their hands together "Muahaha. We don't have to say it's NOT a mugshot"

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The doctored tape played on NBC has made me dare I say hate MSM. I mean how slanted can you be?

I really hope his attorneys sue the crap out of them after this. In retrospect that joke wasn’t far from the truth.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I meant "night of arrest photos", as the media put this one out there as a portrayal of. They also used the same image when speaking of Georges' previous brushes with the law.

I am hoping he burned or will burn, every orange item of clothing he has. Just after he sues CNN for publishing his SSN today, and putting a lifelong Lifelock on himself. Or, demanding a new number from the government.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Well I am off to sleep I have a bit of work to do tomorrow I will be listening to the trial on the radio though till I get home.

I almost feel sorry for the prosecution being handed this dog of a case. Almost but not quite.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

Yeah that is the moronic mentality I have been seeing lately. People actually think you have to be on the verge of death before you can defend yourself. That is freakin stupid.

The other thing people are doing is acting like George should have known how old TM was not that it matters when someone is 6ft and trying to kill you. Oh my bad 5ft 11 inches not that I could tell the difference but I will be precise for the…….nevermind.

edit on 2-7-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)
NO! What's stupid is shooting an UN-ARMED teenager...and you're big bad "bouncer" taking MMA classes. Give it up on the "self defense" argument. It may have been "self-defense" if Trayvon had a knife, and actually tried to kill him. Apparently, he wasn't trying to kill him because even AFTER Georgie's head was being SLAMMED into the cement, he managed to gather his senses and kill someone in cold blood! Self defense my @$$.

And, you know what...when i started this thread....i was on neutral ground. Now, i'm just APPALLED to think people actually believe this is a case of "self defense". No! This was stone cold murder!!! CALL IT WHAT IT IS, and stop twisting the rules of morality!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by conspiracy nut

If you were asked to go in depth on those alleged events people would see that they weren't as severe as you make them sound. The first incidences were dropped (the one with the wife was a mutual thing, the cop was beating up his friend, the woman was while he was a security guard so she was likely doing something she shouldn't have been, and the final thing is alleged and wasn't alleged until AFTER this case came about).

the cop wasnt beating up his friend the cop was trying to arrest his underage friend for drinking. witnesses said zimmerman overreacted when he threw the woman, its the reason he was fired from his illegal house party bouncing job. care to debunk his biker gang ties, or his saying he wished he could run over mexicans on the side of the road or that they are all knife wielding mexicans? can you debunk the fact he made racist remarks towards a middle eastern co-worker? what did his relative have to gain by saying he molested her? you seem to have no problem bashing trayvon or any witness that does not go along with zimmermans word, while over looking all the things i just mentioned. if your going to discredit trayvon and all the witnesses that go against zimmermans story dont forget to mention zimmermans past.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Just an FYI for you. Been reading over at conservativetreehouse. One of their articles was published nationally today, about how the Sanford PD covered Trayvon's crimes. They got FOIA documents, and discovered that a lot of sneaky things were being done, hence why some lost their jobs, etc.

Primarily, when children of color committed crimes, but all minorities committed crimes, they were remanded to the school, not to the police. No police reports were filed, etc. This is why the marijuana was never reported, and more importantly, why the jewelry in Trayvons' bookbag wasn't.

It was done to change the statistics of crime in the area, allegedly.

The FOIA documents also reveal the jewelry was placed on a shelf and never looked into, it was never investigated.

The documents also reveal a breakin right near the school with missing jewelry matching the description of articles in Trayvons' bookbag.

Even though this was written by Sundance (sp) on tcth, the story was picked up today by National media. Here is the Washington Times article:

c.washingtontimes.com...

Trayvon Martin's legal troubles reportedly covered up by
police

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

I'm sorry. Where did you miss Zimmerman won't be using Stand Your Ground as his defense, he doesn't need to, all he needs is the normal self defense rule?

So just because people do not share your opinion, and you solicited opinions here, now tbey have no right to post it in YOUR thread?

It is his DEFENSE, answered to by a prosecution witness today.

You are off the rails, lol.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Why is Trayvon's past under the microscope, and he's the one that's dead? Regardless of Trayvon's past, Zimmerman had NO BUSINESS taking matters into his own hands. He should have let the police do their job. That's what they get paid to do. Catch "bad guys".
I wonder what the spin would have been, if Trayvon shot and killed Zimmerman, with his own gun. I'm SURE the cops would have opened fire; and both, Trayvon and Zimmerman would be dead.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I didn't know about that?! They published his SSN? He will have his id stolen for sure. Someone will do it for the fun of it.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

You were never neutral ground. If you were then the evidence in this thread would have definitely broght you to the zimmerman self defense side. I think if I looked through your history, if it extends far enough back I would see pro Martin posts. I think others aware of your position is reflected in the flags. Anyone that wasn't tainted by the media and watching the trial undoubtedly can see it was defense. You know perfectly well Martin was capable of killing Zimmerman. Having your head beat into the ground you have the right to do what it takes to make it stop. In the position you would do the same thing.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

What "self defense"? Zimmerman killed someone out of a "suspicion". Where did he attend police academy? Where was his badge??? Why was he FOLLOWING Trayvon??? You need to go back to the beginning of the story, before you try to figure out the ending. Zimmerman was following Trayvon. Why do people keep flipping the script???

I'd give you the "self defense" argument, IF they were both casually walking down the street, and out of nowhere, Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman. But, that's NOT what happened. What did happen, is Zimmerman saw a young black teen, standing in the rain. He perceived that as "suspicious"; which lead him to investigate further by following Trayvon. Even the non-emergency operator told him not to follow Trayvon; that they "didn't need him to do that". Sure, they told him after the fact, but they shouldn't have had to have told him that, in the first place.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

He was on his way back to the truck to let police do their job. The dispatch asked multiple times what Martin was doing which lead Zimmerman to try to keep an eye on Martin to report, then when dispatch realized he was following he told him there was no need, and Zimmerman stopped. Zimmerman was just doing what he could to help, on his way back Martin took matters into his hands (instead of calling the cops or going inside his house) and jumped Zimmerman.

And that's reality.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

He was not following Martin when Martin attacked him and he didn't shoot him because he was suspicious. He had caught a burglar and made 7 calls on suspicious people and never shot a one. He shot this one because this one assaulted him ad was in the process of assaulting him.

You are the one flipping the script and aren't capable of looking objectively. The operator NEVER told him to not to follow - FACT, he did say "what is he doing now" twice, and "we don't need you to do that" when he realized his questions had led Zimmerman to follow.

Martin DID attack Zimmerman out of nowhere. Zimmerman was walking back when Martin came up on him and attacked, unprovoked.
edit on 2-7-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

You were never neutral ground. If you were then the evidence in this thread would have definitely broght you to the zimmerman self defense side. I think if I looked through your history, if it extends far enough back I would see pro Martin posts. I think others aware of your position is reflected in the flags. Anyone that wasn't tainted by the media and watching the trial undoubtedly can see it was defense. You know perfectly well Martin was capable of killing Zimmerman. Having your head beat into the ground you have the right to do what it takes to make it stop. In the position you would do the same thing.
Perhaps you should go back and re-read my posts. I've never made the claim as to what side i was on. I always stood behind the claim that this has more to it, than meets the eye; that there IS an agenda to this all.

If it appears that i'm "pro-Martin", it's only because the "self defense" argument is WEAK, at best!!! He went to 18 classes, learning "self defense" and still got DOMINATED by someone 1/2 his size with ZERO training?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

If Zimmerma's past is going to be brought in then so should Trayvons. Also it's worth noting, and so VERY ironic , that Martins purchases and trip may not have been as innocent as it's been reported. Martin's history is a drug user and criminal that was violent and had been suspended from school 3 times in 7 months. He actually wouldn't have been in that neighborhood if he hadn't been suspended.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

You are obviously pro Martin, I know you think you can change minds and appear more reliable if you say you are nt, but you are biased. It shows in every post. Martin was a football player that was always getting into fights. That means he had weight lifting and fight experience. Likely more than Zimmerman. ALSO Zimmerman wasn't bigger than the teen really. The teen had more muscle and was taller than Zimmerman. Zimmerman just had more fat as stated by the p.a. ALSO martin was a fan of MMA also.

If you were looking at the case from an objective middle ground you would't say such absurd things.
edit on 2-7-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

1. you dont need a badge to exercise your right to self defense,especially in Florida so having a badge is irrelevant as is police training.
2.he was allegedly following travon because he was suspicious what happened after that has yet to be decided in court,but of note following some one (once in this case) is not illegal,nor was he under any legal obligation to listen to the 911 dispatcher(ironically some one who also does not have a badge,or police training)

no one is flipping the script most of what has been posted by other members has been updates and quotes from the case,others just opinions or theory's.
nothing is proven quite yet that's what the jury will decide based on both the prosecutions and defenses case and arguments and evidence.

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join