It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

You're so dead on, that's why there is all this animosity.

Its got nothing to do with their socially earned attributes or behavior, its those marvelous tans!
Also I don't know how to rap so I am sure that makes me jealous on some subconscious level.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JuniorDisco

If you couldn't read that once through and understand it, trust me it's a problem with your reading.

I can see that you're going to use deflections and arguments unrelated to the actual information.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

It actually has been established. Evidence suggest it and witnesses have said it.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

This is a very telling comment.
This explains a lot of your opinion on this case. What does the incident that poster mentioned have to do with events that took place 60 years ago?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

I agree, the agenda is to cause a racial stir by misleading people into thinking it was a racial incident where a racist man killed a black teen. In reality it was a non racist man who was jumped by a teen (that was probably racist) and defended himself.

However we had the evidence manipulated, president stuck his nose in before the facts were out, and many people have made up their minds based on lies. We have prominent black Americans on t.v. spreading bias and in some cases racism and we have people by the hundreds (if not thousands) saying they will kill white people if Zimmerman goes free.

There is an agenda.. it's just hard to tell whether it is as simple as ratings, or as complex as to create social chaos.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Some person trains at a gym so he should always be the winner of a fight

That's why

Well trained combat soldiers never die in war
Prize fighters never lose their title
Police officers never die in the line of duty
Fireman never die in a fire
Race car drivers never die in a wreck
Sports players never get serious injuries

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I think that the fact that the dispatcher for 911 kept asking him what the guy was doing now could have made Zimmerman feel like he needed to be able to relay that information which would mean he needed to keep an eye on the suspicious person.

The defense should have made that point more clearly. The dispatcher didn't tell him to follow, but he did give Zimmerman a reason to follow on his behalf.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Well I think the defense is making that point and they will make that much clearer in their final arguments. At this point though they were putting that in the juror’s heads without leading the witness.

All that truly matters in this case is what the jurors conclude I know it is kind of hard for us watching but most of us have already formed opinions and have been exposed to a lot of the information.

It honestly seemed the lead investigator didn’t feel this case was worth prosecuting and he was very clear and to the point with his answers. He didn’t drag anything out he just answered the best he could.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hey folks, you are making it tough on me to try and maintain an open mind and absorb only the facts of the case presented! Sure hope no juror stumbles on the net

But I saw tonight on OReilly, "Judge ALex" the guest mentioned that a manslaughter conviction would be as bad as the 2nd Degree murder charge in Florida... He was mentioning that since it involved a hand gun, and the victim being a minor.. it equates to 30 years in FLorida...

Can any of our ATS legal eagles confirm or deny that opinion by the guest?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
"Seriously, WTF is going on?"
"Why is this guy on trial?"
"The bald guy is a defense attorney; right?"
"I always thought the prosecution went first"
"I'm missing my July 4th Party for this?!?!"

- Inside the mind of the Zimmerman trial jurors

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
If the state is afraid of going into a "bad character" slanging match with the defence, they are moral cowards. In a muck-raking contest, George is going to lose every time.

If you don't consider getting expelled from school three times for possession of stolen property and marking school property with graffitti like TM, George is going to lose every time in the bad character category.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

Definitely, it had to be hard for Ivan to post that, he had to know better. That bias just pushes him forward regardless of how goofy it makes him sound.

Martin made racist remarks, was caught with bags with drug residue, was caught with burglary tools and stolen jewelry that was most likely burgled from a house that was very close to his school and reported missing items (the items weren't compared because he said he found them and so they were written up as lost/found), he was caught writing graffiti (not art either), it was reported he assaulted a bus driver, he got his mother to straw purchase a 40 cal pistol for him because he was under age, he posted pictures of drugs and himself using drugs to friends, his friends sent him texts telling him he shouldn't fight so much, and so on.

His character was clear. He was a young thug that embraced the hood lifestyle.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexG141989

Well, people usually use a purple drink or sprite, but those two things are used as well. It could be that that's the reason why he bought them. I also noticed that he bought the candy for his friend BUT he bought the tea for himself, but hadn't opened it yet. He could have been saving it of course, but if it was his seems like he would have opened it sooner.

It's just something we could never know, and there are so many ingredients for a "purple drank" that it's hard to say. It is worth considering though, and good thinking on dude's part.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
ATTENTION!

Talk of recreational drugs is strictly prohibited on ATS. No exceptions. No excuses.

TheRedneck
ATS Forum Moderator

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dudeman351

This is an obviously biased source, but it does have real information.

Edited: sorry mod, removed my reference after seeing your post. People look through the page to Martin's facebook comments and you will see what I was going to mention. It might be that Martin wasn't just using, but making money selling.. you know.
edit on 1-7-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
What's the overall ATS consensus on this trial? Pro Zimmerman, Pro Trayvon?

I'm in the middle ground but am more outspoken against the Pro-Trayvon types simply because they seem so at odds with anything relating to evidence or logic. They make so many claims but provide zero proof. Needless to say, it is very off-putting...

With that said, I'm no Zimmerman supporter. I'm just watching to see where the chips fall.

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join