It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Proof? Evidence? It's ALL there. It's on a recording... documented... all being reviewed by a jury no matter what you say to *me*

Exactly. How many other murder cases give you those kind of clues? Recordings of the last moments of the dead teen and a running commentary from the killer of the moments leading up to it.

Not very many which is why it is shocking to me that some try to use the excuse of hearsay and lack of evidence.

This case is riddled with evidence.

Zimmerman was somewhere he should not have been, doing something he should not have been doing and someone died.

Now he needs to man up and take responsibility because what he is actually displaying by this ongoing rigamaroll is that he has absolutely no remorse.

He seems to still think this is all ok and does not seem to attempt ONCE to second guess his own actions.

Dangerous mindset indeed. That's why this isn't manslaughter.

That man is still on the self righteous killing path.
edit on 6-7-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

What facts will be presented?

How about the fact that despite supposedly having cuts on the back of his head and a bleeding nose, and him diving on Trayvon to restrain him, there was none of his dna on Trayvon's hoody? O Mara has gone for the "faulty evidence handling" distraction, but he's going to get schooled over his "selective dna-eating fungi" theory.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
OOOPS .. misunderstood .. nevermind. SElf edited.

edit on 7/6/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Well ... the ME also said he couldn't remember anything even after reviewing his notes.
And then he said he couldn't remember his notes as well. He was a total mess.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

The lack of dna isnt a proof that it did not happen - its also possible that there was no dna transfered (thats is actually very plausible in the real world) or that genious ME missed the dna, isnt that a possebility in your book?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

As Prosecutor Mantel said, there are two people involved in this case - one of them is dead, and the other is a liar.

You are free to believe that. But there is no proof that Zimmerman lied about the bulk of his story. Even lead investigator Serino said that the story was in tact and believable and that the SMALL differences when he retold the story were to be expected and not noteworthy.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You realize it was't me that said it was a fruedian slip right? I was mocking that assessment.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So, you don't care about a dead teen's character being dragged through a street full of pig excrement before a prosecution team has even had the chance to prove the killer is guilty of unlawful homicide?

To turn that around ...

So you don't care about a man who is alive who is facing the rest of his life in jail ?? You don't care to get to the truth of the matter, no matter where it goes, in order to find out if this man should or shouldn't go to jail? The fact is .... what Martin put out on social media was for public consumption. He wanted people to think he was a gansta or whatever. That goes to the defense for the man facing life in jail. It's more important that the truth be known ... even if it takes us into the dark world of the dead 17 year old ... rather than play shy and send an innocent man to prison for something he didn't do.

That's not dragging someone through a street full of pig excrement .. it's just getting to the truth.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
Zimmerman was somewhere he should not have been, doing something he should not have been doing and someone died.

Lead investigator Serino said that Zimmerman broke no laws when he got out of the car to follow Martin. So your statement that these things are evidence is in error.

Evidence would be if an eyewitness saw the first punch thrown.
Evidence would be if an eyewitness saw the fight. (John Good did).
Evidence would be if forensics put the bullet entering Martin at a certain distance (it was point blank).

Etc etc.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Minus

The ME didn't examine the clothing, he examines bodies. The chances of Zimmerman's own dna covering his own jacket but not a micro-drop landing anywhere on the dead teen he was all over after shooting, are too fantastical to entertain. O Mara can bang on about faulty handling, but if that is to be accepted as the explanation for why none of Zimmerman's dna had been found on Trayvon's clothing where it rightly should have, it also has to be accepted that the faulty handling was George-specific in its destruction of evidence. Just ftr, the likelihood of that is zero.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

The prosecution has already had it's case presented. The DNA was already presented as well. If the prosecution had any evidence to present .. it would have. If the prosecution had any information to dispute the DNA .. it would have. I hope you aren't waiting for some BIG BANG of evidence to come from the prosecution. It's just not there. At this point the prosecution is just supposed to dispute what the defense puts forward. The DNA evidence has already come and gone ...

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
You realize it was't me that said it was a fruedian slip right? I was mocking that assessment.

Yep .. just realized that. Sorry. I just corrected my post.

There was no freudian slip. I guess the person who said that would agree that Obama is a muslim and that there are 57 states in the USA because he pulled a 'freudian slip' when he said them.
So no ... the defense didn't have a freudian slip. And it certainly isn't any kind of evidence.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Im not convinced yet, can i get it a little more detailed?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Well you try to make is sound dramatic with words like "dove on," but in reality Zimmerman probably didn't dive on or handle Martin that much seeing how little he was moving. I don't see why it's so hard to believe he wouldnt/didn't get blood on Martin. Martin was shot in the heart in a way that it produced very little blood as you ca tell from his shirt. He only got a spot of it on Zimmerman, but also barely got any anywhere. This isn't a movie, it's real life. Yo can't base your position on variables like that.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Lead Investigator Serino is a disgrace to his profession. If he is representative of the USA's brightest detectives, no wonder your crime rates are so high. Did you notice how he was immediately promoted for his faultless investigation of this case? Oh wait... no he didn't - he got demoted instead. Go on, blame it on politics if you must, but anyone who thinks his attempts at bluffing George were anything but comedic, has to have a very low interview proficiency barrier.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
self edited. KNow what ... sometimes it's useless. Never mind.

edit on 7/6/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Lead Investigator Serino is a disgrace to his profession. .

Because he disagrees with your 'expertise' ...
Oh and he didn't get 'demoted'. He asked to be back out in the field.
Serino was an important witness and he provided a great deal of information.

edit on 7/6/2013 by FlyersFan because: being more careful

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

People here sure didn't discuss the fact that the gun, which was agaist Martins shirt was several inches from his ski indicating he was above and his clothes hanging down when he was shot. I noticed the prosecution and talkig heads after the show kept saying it was contact and against the shirt (trying to imply the shirt was against the skin - which wasn't the case). It seems all attempts by the prosecution seems to be confusing and misleading with the facts in HOPE of a win. In this case the reality is so obvious that the prosecutions story almost feels like it's insulting our (and maybe the juries) intelligence.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Martin didn't leave much blood dna because his heart stopped pumping almost immediately, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't above George at that point. Just think about it logically. George says he'd had Trayvon's whole weight on top of him for at least 30 seconds, and that he shot Trayvon while on the brink of consciousness and while flat on his back. If Trayvon was above George at that point, his dead weight would have fell down on Zimmerman, and by rights he should have been too drained to do anything but shift from beneath Trayvon.

George, meanwhile, should already be bleeding at this point, and if his getting up and moving towards Trayvon's body were what caused all the dna of his own on his jacket, while also accounting for why he had his own dna all over the back of his jacket, it is impossible that none of that would have transferred onto Trayvon while he straddled him, patted him down, then lay on him and pressed the last breath out of him before the cops or another witness appeared.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

It's funny because most all intelligent people are aware zimmerman should go free (even if they aren't interested in the case). It seems that only the gullible, ignorant masses buy the medias line of b.s.

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join